Trump and economics

So how do you guys feel about repealing the estate tax, which will give the Trump family billions of dollars in money that could be used for free college or healthcare int the USA?

SHUT UP COMMIE

WHEN THE TOP 0.1% GET RICHER I ALSO GET RICHER

ABD FUCK STATISTICS PROVING THE OPPOSITE FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS

[COLLAPSE]

>free college

bad idea

>healthcare

look at obamacare

trickle down economics simply work, job producers will create more jobs if they get the incentives

The statistics are just a jewish conspiracy. If we let the job creators have even more money that means we will make more money as well.

>free healthcare
>literally being forced to pay 250% what you would for private insurance, whilst getting an inferior service

America is not a free market economy.

Free market economy's DO NOT have "too big to fail".

Free market = Capitalism
Too big to fail = Communism

Yep, what happened to sink or swim? seems like Americucks are fine with corporate welfare while they die on curb because they dont have health health insurance kek

Dump coorporative taxes
Increase minimum wage

Here, I fixed trickle-down economics

Motherfucker if I earn money the state doesn't own it beyond tax I pay in life. Robbing the dead prevents or stymies entrepreneurship and promotes gibs

Estate taxes are easily dodged. For example if you are rich, very old, have 1 adult offspring, and have 10 million dollars in bank, estate tax will take appox 5 million dollars. But if you spend 10 million on art and leave all art in will to your offspring, estate tax will take exactly 0 dollars.

Attracting rich people and businesses is way more important than paying for some shithead liberal college degree.

I would support paying for STEM degrees if the student is averaging a B or better. That's it. And we don't need Trumps money to pay for it lets just stop giving foreign aid to the middle east and that money alone would pay for it.

yes german is right, this is solution.

>implying anyone will make home businesses off clinton's retarded welfare state

Death tax is retarded, most especially because any accrued wealth has been taxed several times already.

It's his money he should be free to do with it as he pleases

Unelected bureaucrats should not have a say in where someone's money goes

My parents are billionaires and I sure as shit don't want their money to fund your liberal arts degree

Fuck off poorfag

But user, the only thing guaranteed in life is death and taxes...so why not have a death tax?

>Clinton is losing the election
>Brexit won
>Japan has gone right wing
>Assad is taking Aleppo
>Poland is refusing refugees
>Norbert Hoffer will win in Austria
>Duterte is killing drug cartels
>Based Burton is dropping red pills
>New South Park admits Trump will win no matter what.

When did it all go so right?

can the mods start deleting these god awful shit shill threads. They come up literally 10 times a fucking day and are refuted the same way every fucking time. Holy shit.

lol stupid faggots

The singularity has happened and we are living in a computer simulated universe

SAGE THIS SHIT
>when commenting, observe: name | options. type sage in options.

I gave a precise quantity of 0 fucks when we had our presidentials 2 years ago. I even watch trump rallies and I fought off the wave of shills from the debate. I will be genuinely sad if trump lost.

Trump is literally trying to copy Reagan's economic policies in order to make himself look economically smart. What he doesn't realise is that trickle-down economics doesn't work and that huge tax cuts are a disaster for government finances.

I will never understand why Republicans have such a hard-on for Reagan. Yes he took the US out of recession in the 1980s, but just like Obama he did it through borrowing and tax breaks for the wealthy, which in turn led to huge income inequality and tonnes of national debt. Trump will continue this trend.

>disaster for government finances
Lulz, we are twenty trillion in debt, half of which came during obongo and his presumably genius economic policies.
Fuck the government. They do not spend money wisely and thus giving it to them to waste is simply irresponsible.

>free college

Because there aren't enough gender studies dykes polluting the planet now

Oh no. The money that could have gone to giving free shit to people who hate me is instead staying in the hands of people who wouldn't try to stab me for 20 dollars. Guess I'm with #TheCunt now.

That's wrong. The courts will require you to assess the estate, either using a certified appraiser or a court appointed appraiser. This art will be considered part of the estate.

Sure you could hide these assets, but it will almost be impossible without committing felony tax evasion. There is a better way and it is only one more step away.

Your best bet is to use that money to buy the art or whatever else and sell it to your next of kin for like 10 dollars. When he sells it for its actual value, he will be taxed, but not even half as much. I believe it would be considered a capital gain at this point.

income inequality. You say that as if the mail orderly is worth as much as the CEO. Supply and demand dude. There are millions qualified to be mail orderlies, not so many qualified to be CEO. However, i digress. and will humor you.

Income inequality stems from rules regarding CEO's, board of directors and their relationship to the stockholder. If you own stock, you are part of the problem.

The problem is that a company is required by law to ensure the best return on investment for a stockholder. What this means is if a stock is not growing, they are scrutinized by how they are handling the company and rightly so. But this also means that if there is an avenue to increase growth for the company within the confines of the law and the CEO does not take it, no matter how shitty it is for the common worker, they are not only encouraged to do it, but will be ousted if they do not.

See where this leads?