Why do we hate India again?

Kashmir attack: India 'launches strikes against militants'

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37504308

God bless poos; the new kebab removers.

Other urls found in this thread:

dnaindia.com/world/live-earthquake-52-richter-scale-indo-pak-border-pakistan-jammu-and-kashmir-2260383
thehindu.com/news/national/training-camps-now-shifted-to-crowded-pakistani-towns/article9170047.ece
google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://img.memecdn.com/black-people_gp_1855017.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.memecenter.com/search/black%20people&docid=NKCCyaTYt3WkxM&tbnid=cC3P6ZDItk-YQM:&w=320&h=266&hl=en&bih=615&biw=1422&ved=0ahUKEwjbw-yLr7nPAhXFv48KHd3LAXsQMwhEKBwwHA&iact=mrc&uact=8#h=266&imgdii=cC3P6ZDItk-YQM:;cC3P6ZDItk-YQM:;NNu9eZJ1SjhQ7M:&w=320
thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/rathore-rules-out-use-of-copters-aerial-strikes/article9165152.ece
mmtimes.com/index.php/national-news/14978-government-denies-india-operation-took-place-inside-myanmar.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/01/asia/kashmir-tensions-evacuations/index.html
putlocker.is/watch-3-idiots-online-free-putlocker.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's a shithole. They can bomb other shitholes all they like they're still gonna be a shithole.

Indian immigrants are fucking always terrible as well. You should know this.

Indians are fine. At least the ones in Aus in my experience.

I would rather Indian immigrants who contribute to society than mudslimes.

Also Sikhs are bro-tier. You should know that by now.

dnaindia.com/world/live-earthquake-52-richter-scale-indo-pak-border-pakistan-jammu-and-kashmir-2260383

lol :) welcome to the end

>Also Sikhs are bro-tier
I want this meme to end.

Sikhs are based, are they technically the same as poos?

>Also Sikhs are bro-tier
fuck off with the shit meme

hope poo in loo vs pakis will be bloody

>hate
I don't like the fact that they poop in the streets. Indians are docile goofy people who smell bad and bob their heads. Not really reasons for "hate."

I hereby nominate India as a white country.

They pass a lot of the requirements, like having had a powerful empire in the past, waging war on a muslim country, and being militaristic.

Besides, they would greatly boost our numbers in the race wars, we need more whites.

It's not a meme. You should get to know Sikhs.

I was just talking to a Sikh earlier today, he is probably the nicest guy I've ever met but he is also extremely redpilled. He hates welfare queens and mudslimes especially the Somali cunts because of how much crime they are committing in his area.

They are bro-tier. It is not a meme. Get used to it.

Sikhs are shitskins, no different than the rest. They commit crime, form gangs, and act like the third world niggers that they are.

t. Rajesh Singh

>gqZgFFat
>FFat
>Fat

Kek wills it

Anyway, to be on topic Pakistan has moved their terror camps inside their crowded cities.

>Pakistan Terror Training camps shifted to crowded Pakistani towns

>>An internal report of the Home Ministry suggests that terror training camps in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) have been moved deeper inside Pakistan territory.

>The development comes a day after India announced that it had carried out surgical strikes across the LoC and destroyed seven terrorist launch pads.

>Central security agencies have informed the Home Ministry that at least 12 terror camps belonging to the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), Hizbul Mujahideen and Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) have been shifted from Muzaffarabad in PoK to various areas like Mansehra (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa), Naushehra and Jhelum (both in Pakistan’s Punjab). These camps house around 500 armed militants.

>At the terror camps run with the help of the Pakistan Army and the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) militants are trained to launch attacks against India, said the official.

>According to him, it was estimated that around 300 cadres belonged to the LeT in these camps. All the camps that were shifted were located at Pir Chanasi, Aksha Maskar and Tabuk near Muzaffarabad in PoK, said the official.

thehindu.com/news/national/training-camps-now-shifted-to-crowded-pakistani-towns/article9170047.ece

Now after India Paratrooper Special Forces destroyed up to 7 terror camps on LOC inside POK the terror camps have been pushed deeper inside crowded towns of Pakistan. If there are any further terror attacks on Indian soil, will it be possible for Indian special forces to go in such crowded cities and destroy them without civilian casualties?

I've met a sikh, they are fucking awesome.

Wish there were more of them.

>Now after India Parapooper Special Forces

Indians are subhumanoid inbreds with 1000 baffling superstitions and anyone in a multinational that has ever had to work with them wished to curb stomp their species.

Muh holy spirits muh holy day i can't talk to women but i can go ruin my boss's work and send it encrypted for some reason so no one can open it and have to wait again for it to send it because retards gonna retard.

Why do indians get STEM education when they're bad with numbers,reason and creativity?

Also,their diarrhea,rotting rivers are considered holy.

Good thing most of India is an isolated POOland or else diseases would spread from there.

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pours. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

you need help

BBC is ONLY pro muslim pro liberal leftist cuck and anti everything else

BBC is anti India, anti Russia, anti China, anti england , anti america anti butterflies too.

Why do you say that?

I was called the other day, saying that i owed the irs 3k $ from back taxes and they were suing me.

just for shits and giggles I called back and it was seriously a room full of indians trying to convince me they were white and american.

It was funniest shit ever since they sounded like shit eating poo curry niggers.

I finally told them they are cow fucking moderchodes from poo loo india and hung up.

Indians are the shittiest race on this planet.

>americans are leftist liberal soft cucks who no longer even fuck. they have million sensitive feelings and are easily hurt even if a butterfly sits on their shoulder. They drink they dont have jobs. They watch ball games while scratching their own balls.

They have stopped having babies.

They never go to church.
They suck muslim cocks for oil contracts.

They are the origin of aids and HIV

They talk with their mouth full of filthy food.

They degrade their war veterans

They dont like US marines because its " too patriotic"

they want to populate detroit with Black muslim thugs from iraq, syria, algeria, somalia and eriteria

they will offer their women to these black muslim thugs for popcorn and dollars

Can't wait till China genocides them.

The only family of Sikhs in my hometown own three convenience stores. Holy fuck they were worse than Jews, couldn't walk in there without them trying to pressure you into buying useless shit. although their son was a pretty badass pot dealer, cheapest I ever found in Nevada, he also sold beer and vodka to me when I was in high school.

Such a long time ago...

>go to local servo at 11pm for a pack of smokes
>standing in line behind two giggling teenage girls
>they're buying condoms
>they giggle all the way out
>I ask for smokes
>Indian guy behind counter says "its a strange world where anyone can buy condoms but you have to be over 18 to smoke"
>I agree
>whenever I go there now we shoot the shit for a while about how depressing the modern world has become

There are still ok ones out there.

google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://img.memecdn.com/black-people_gp_1855017.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.memecenter.com/search/black%20people&docid=NKCCyaTYt3WkxM&tbnid=cC3P6ZDItk-YQM:&w=320&h=266&hl=en&bih=615&biw=1422&ved=0ahUKEwjbw-yLr7nPAhXFv48KHd3LAXsQMwhEKBwwHA&iact=mrc&uact=8#h=266&imgdii=cC3P6ZDItk-YQM:;cC3P6ZDItk-YQM:;NNu9eZJ1SjhQ7M:&w=320

dancing americans

poo in the loo pls

>[img]C:\Users\user\My Pictures\urafagt.jpg[/img]

how a secretary of state had an american ambassador brutally ass fucked by muslim thugs and then murdered and say " i dont do it....haaa haaa haaa"

haha smoke it dude

fucking smoke that herb you fucking faggot

start making babaies dont be lazy...or be overrun by blacks hispancs and MUSLIMS

start

dont be lazy

and dont make a big deal about a dump.

silly muslim cock sucking americans

loooooooooool haha

the american PRESIDENT

Time to take your meds

cucks

Because it's gross and they have a problem with overpopulation and class divide to a crippling level.

Cut their population in half and burn down their shanty towns. I'd have no problem with them after that; Indians are intelligent, have a colorful and interesting culture and religion, produce exemplary goods, and have a cool military.

>Pakistan Terror Training camps shifted to crowded Pakistani towns
This will sure lead to more bombings in Pak itself

You too :^)

So in the darkness of the night. we the best of us... boarded on a chopper. It went vroom vroom vroom into the enemy territory... totally avoiding the enemy troops and guards... dropping into terrorist camps which are just 500m to 2 km away from the border. Bloody morons building camps at a mortar shelling distance and within proximity of being spied with a binocular or being attacked within seconds. Any dumb moron would know that there are several places on NWFL where camps at safe distance could be set up especially outside shelling range. But back to our interesting story.. so we went vroom vroom vroom.. and the commander suddenly shouted go go go... so we jumped out of the chopper... saw armed terrorists with machine gun standing.. all deaf.. unable to hear the sound of a chopper... we killed 30 of them and two Pakistani rangers.. climbed back onto the chopper.. and came back home whistling, singing and victorious.. no casualties.

>mfw entire nation actually believes this happened
I blame the entertainment industry for making our generation stupid and gullible.

drop

out

of

life

with

log

in

hand

follow

the

stench

to

the

shit

filled

land

Is it bad that I find it funny to see my fellow countrymen get triggered in every single India related thread?
It's like you guys come to Cred Forums with one sole obligation- Defend India.

Taking this Afghan carpet weaving website too seriously guys.

>Cut their population in half and burn down their shanty towns

More like burn down half the country. I know some cool Indians here, mostly Sikhs. But India is a lost cause. It's so fucking filthy, it baffles me how people can be proud of it. Don't even get me started on the people. The ones that are cool are the ones who are born and raised here, the ones that come here form India are a different story. They have no social skills, no hygiene and are overall creepy as fuck towards girls especially.

I hope some natural disaster or a large scale catastrophe happens to India. It's the only way the country can rebuild properly. You fuckers should have stayed under the British. Left to your own devices, your country is the laughingstock of the world.

I've actually thought a few times about moving to India and live with the aghori smoking weed

seems like a p cool lifestyle

Noone hate India here, it is just well deserved mockery.
Only a sperg poo could think it is hatred, now gas the pakistanis and stfu.

Indian I know from India in the 1980s said all the smart ones left long ago.

You should know by now that Australia gets the worst immigrants of every nation

>so we went vroom vroom vroom.. and the commander suddenly shouted go go go... so we jumped out of the chopper... saw armed terrorists with machine gun standing.. all deaf.. unable to hear the sound of a chopper
Hey Abdul, only the ground troops crossed the LoC. And this was a preplanned attack based on credible intelligence. Why can't you into reading and then posting?
nytimes.com/2016/09/30/world/asia/kashmir-india-pakistan.html

I've never seen a gang of Sikhs and I live in Britbongistan. Why the hate for them burger bro? Each time I've had an encounter with a Sikh it hasn't been unpleasant, they mainly keep to themselves and are usually polite, except the cunts that own bargain boozes, they can get fucked.

No one hates India. We just think they are a bit primitive poopers and we don't take them serious.
We DO hate muslims!

He is just uninformed about sikhs bro-ishness

We Haz loos n'sheeeeit!

i don't hate indians, but we just mock them .that's Cred Forums though, don't take it serious my indian friends :3

And the drop-off zones were around 500 meters to 2-3 kilometers, basically walking distance.
Don't bother firing too many neurons though, our ministers have already started to rule out these events little by little now that they've made an imprint on the collective Indian psyche.

thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/rathore-rules-out-use-of-copters-aerial-strikes/article9165152.ece

>2016
>believing in the right-left political spectrum

>And the drop-off zones were around 500 meters to 2-3 kilometers, basically walking distance
Citation needed. And since I'm no expert on the Indian army choppers, would the enemy be able to hear the "vroom-vroom" from a distance of 3kms or more?

This one condition that stops from from being a white country.

They're not white

A heli is definitely loud enough to hear it coming from 5 km away.

That is, of course unless the distant buzzing isn't being drowned out by a cacophony of arses bidding farewell to last night's curry right next to you.

Every newspaper reported that the commandos were airdropped AT the LoC.

Not the first time something like this has been said for public consumption though, even during Myanmar operation it was later revealed that the rebels were actually on the Indian side of the border, NDTV even reported that nobody got killed. Bread and circuses my friend.

mmtimes.com/index.php/national-news/14978-government-denies-india-operation-took-place-inside-myanmar.html

Fresh Paranoia
>India relocates 10,000 from around Kashmir as tensions rise
India relocated more than 10,000 people from around the disputed border area of Kashmir as tensions with Pakistan continue to escalate.
The two nations exchanged gunfire Saturday morning, with each side accusing the other of provocation, as tensions rose yet again between the two nuclear neighbors.
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/01/asia/kashmir-tensions-evacuations/index.html

We happening status yet?

They should learn to love their neighbours. They shouldnt spend money on stupid, pointless wars where people get killed.

The Indians should focus their money on creating a first world society.

India has many different ethnic groups.

Time to wipe your ass

Shut up potato
India will be a super power by 2025

I saw a bollywood movie that was actually pretty decent:

putlocker.is/watch-3-idiots-online-free-putlocker.html

its a bit cheesy tho

I was only saying that the choppers didn't cross LoC.
>government-denies-india-operation-took-place-inside-myanmar.html
It was a good diplomatic move denying it because Myanmar isn't our enemy
>NDTV even reported that
Stopped reading there

>India relocates 10,000 from around Kashmir as tensions rise
It's nothing new

>Love the mudslimes
May kek not bless you with any potatoes

LAUNCH THE NUKES

Indians in India are fine. I just don't see the benefit of importing millions of low-class non-whites into the West.

Indian doctors, engineers etc are all welcome. Enough with the cab drivers and other people doing jobs that should be going to the people of the land.

The Indian poo defense team is going to arrive soon!

Indians are okay, they handle the bants like masters come cricket time.

REEEEEEEEEE

N U K E S
U
K
E
S

>Why do we hate India again?
I don't.
I love India.
Beautiful culture.

Fuck Pakistan, fuck Muslims trying to destroy India's rich culture.

Islam is the cancer.

>Indian doctors, engineers etc are all welcome.
No fuck off, this is bad in numerous ways, first off, regression to the mean will cause later generations of Indians to have only a slightly higher IQ then their parents, you're also taking the best of another country, turning that country to shit and causing more poverty and the good Indians that you're importing will favor left-wing politics to allow the rest of their low-IQ brothers to come in.