Other urls found in this thread:

wien.gv.at/wienwasser/qualitaet/ergebnis.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam
fs.fed.us/t-d/pubs/html/05231301/05231301.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying most filters get rid of fluoride

Filters don't remove fluorides.
You need distillation.

I got a reverse osmosis purifier here, I did my part.

does that shit even do anything?

I own water well
get on my level faggot

>drinking buttloads of tea
>worried about trace amounts of fluoride in water
JUST

>2016
>Drinking water

Step up nigga, we absorb that shit through da skin now

B-B-UT IT'S GOOD FOR MY TEETH!

I don't think any of them do

Let's be honest here India, you got that for all the poo in your water. Not fluoride.

Been using a water filter since the wife got preggo. It's pretty good imo

>Shitty private Island monkey water
My Town was in the Top Ten for the best tap water in the world.

Question:

Does anyone here own a Berkey filter or a ProPur one like Alex Jones recommends? Seems like getting a stand up filter would be a much better option than reverse osmosis considering you have to have a high water pressure for those systems to be truly effective. How do you like your filter? Any problems?

>Enjoy your flouride.

I will. You enjoy your dentures.

>Germany rated best goy with best drinking water by the Weizenstein institute for white hatred and racial diversity
So proud of you, Germany.

Jokes on you ive been drinking my own piss since 2004

Jokes on you, I'm already a gay frog.

No.

I'm brown so thank you :^)

I'd say it's pretty good considering that filtered water actually tastes better than (((tap water))). You only have to change cartridges like every month.

How's it going for you cyprusbro?

thread.

megahome water distiller

It makes tap water taste less like piping.

>water jug by my desk starts to build up calcium

hmmmmm

Destillation does not remove fluoride because the autoprotolysis pH of water is acidic enough to carry fluoride over as HF.
You need to add lye prior to destillation or calcium carbonate to bind the fluoride as CaF.
If you did that there is really no point of destillation anymore because CaF is not bioavailable.

>You only have to change cartridges like every month.

really? I thought those big expensive 60 dollar filters were supposed to last at least 4 months

Wrong. Reverse obfuscation won't bind the receptors whereas flushing the water through saline substitute would cause it to retrograde after the process and not before. Retard.

>British education
Don't you have chemistry at school?

I visited Berlin and it had the worst water I have ever tasted anywhere I've traveled.

Big ones yeah, I've got like on pic related for 10 pounds, still works perfectly tho.

Keeps you woke

>tfw can't tell the difference between tap and filtered water

Not sure how to feel about this

it doesnt remove fluoride either

feel bad faggot
huge difference

source: parents live in the mountains with their own well i live in the city and drink distilled and have tasted the rancid tap

not all water supplies are over treated.
my dad lives in a small hick town that only gets well water, it's healthy as shit.

you got the propur handheld jug filter system?

you guys should be worried about all the estrogen in the water. Brb women flushing all their nasty p pills and shit down the toilet and then our body absorbs all that excess estrogen

>tfw my mother bought an expensive as fuck Berkley filter
>tfw it's fucking useless because water is already great
>b-but muh calcare
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's funny because image related doesn't filter anything but minerals and bacteria.

>drinking distilled water
>wanting his cells to explode

Nah

You'd be able to tell in the UK. If you put tap water in a bottle and close it, when you open it later it'll smell like a swimming pool.

Propur does a good job at removing most contaminants, including things that were turn into xenoestrogens such as glyphosate.

so what should i do to get rid of fluoride in muh water
i dont even know if our water has fluoride

Does OP's pic related filter it?

That's a meme. Tap water is still way below physiological salt content of 0.9%, too. Still does not make your cells explode.
Maybe if you inject it.

what brand?

Unlikely.
wien.gv.at/wienwasser/qualitaet/ergebnis.html
None added.

You have that much chlorine in your water? Sometimes I take for granted how good our water is.

I own a Pur water filter. I don't think it's as advanced as the stuff Alex Jones sells. But it filters out some stuff and it makes the tap water taste 100 times better.

Brita

In the UK not every water supply has flouride.

>Having your water mixed with all kind of shit in the first place

>Drinking German tap water

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam

>According to an Observer interview with Lithuanian-born Joseph Harmatz,[2] Kovner obtained a poison from Ephraim and Aharon Katzir. Harmatz also claims that later Israeli President Chaim Weizmann approved of the plan. The poison was claimed to be used on 3000 loaves of bread for former SS guards in an American prisoner of war camp, "Stalag 13",[2] but he was concealing their bigger plan of poisoning the water supplies of Munich, Berlin, Weimar, Nuremberg and Hamburg.[1] The Nakam group intended to kill 6 million Germans[2] – as many as the Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust.

I have one
unfiltered water tastes like shit

>not living where the water is clean

you can't filter everything without multiple filters, and then you're filtering out the good stuff too

welche stadt?

>2016
>living in a third world country
lamo

Your water is filled with estrogen, Sven.

I have the pleasure of drinking pure clean Montana spring water. I live too far out to use the municipal water supply.

You must be 18 to post here.

B-but it was 6 gorillion!

> inside a plastic can

high indicator for autsim

Only thing to worry about in Scottish water here (and most British water) is the chlorine, and a few mg of ascorbic acid in gallons of water removes all chlorine from the water. That's vitamin C, you can buy a 10kg+ bag of it in powder form for ten bucks on amazon.

fs.fed.us/t-d/pubs/html/05231301/05231301.html

tfw natural spring and well

The infowars filters filter out fluoride...

Go to a glacier and collect the water in a bottle.
Best water I ever had.

Distilled water tastes gross though.

So is there any filter that removes hormones and medicine from water?

>be american/brit
>have fluoride in drinking water

>Be Spanish
>drink tap water
>die
nice life.

Amerifag here, my municipally supplied water does not have fluoride.
We voted to NOT add it to the water system.

Plus my house has a back-up rain water cistern for water.

Get on my level

Have the Propur jug. Love the water quality, only downside is that it takes a while to purify. Filter lasts me 5-6 months.

You get used to it quickly.

>Why haven't you got a water filter, its the current year!

Big Berkey with additional fluoride filters master-race reporting in

Water systems engineer here. It's questionable whether most faucets in any major municipality are going to actually have substantial levels of fluoride, or even chlorine. The overwhelming majority of municipalities pay almost zero attention to whether their fluoride/chlorine systems are even working in the first place.

But I filter the water regardless of chlorine. The inside of storage tanks are filthy as fuck, with dead animals and bacterial growths. Nasty shit.