Will we ever get a candidate who calls out the jew...

Will we ever get a candidate who calls out the jew? Trump basically is a jew from all he's kids marriages to his praise of them he is so desperate to be one of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

vesti.ru/doc.html?cid=7&id=888571
lenta.ru/news/2015/12/24/chechenoil/
kommersant.ru/doc/2884197
cnbc.com/2016/09/29/top-central-banker-clinton-donation-puts-fed-in-political-crosshairs.html
regated.com/2016/09/hillarys-october-surprise/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wants-power-for-one-reason-to-protect-her-donors-and-take-their-money/
vesti.ru/doc.html?id=887318
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/20/pipes-muslim-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soon, we must take the correct steps in the right direction. If Trump wins, two more elections, probably.

Trump sacrificed his kids so he can expose the jew without muh ANTI-SEMITISM 6 gorillON.

>this is what trumpfags actually believe

>Will we ever get a candidate who calls out the jew?

That depends, do you want a candidate who will literally never get elected or anywhere near the presidency? You can't have it both ways.

Farage said "merchant bankers" but that's about as close as we've got.

Trump just likes money and he's plotting to overthrow the jew with the aryan race by becoming the richest and most powerful then he'll lead us in the same fashion.

Putin pretended to be a Jew, too, while he needed Berezovsky. Then he got in power and Berezovsky ran for it. Putin makes deals with Jews, but he doesn't like either the deals or the people he deals with.

You can. We made it happen.
This. It's amazing how some Americans are so in denial about their system being ruled by Jews. It's what you get for blindly seething with rage at "the pinko bastards out of hell" and allowing anyone who denounces them to lead you. People will take advantage of the situation.

I really like Putin he BTFO those corrupt jews maybe he is corrupt himself idk much but he seems like a nationalist who cares for his country.

>but he seems like a nationalist
He isn't

He's moving it towards nationalism slowly. Edging it bit by bit, year by year.

You would know.

>whats the world leader you look up to most
>angela merkel
b-but he hates jews right!

trumps a kike

anyone who doubts look up katherina kober

also google trumps office and look at the centerpiece of his wall

>He's moving it towards nationalism slowly. Edging it bit by bit, year by year.
Yeah all these new laws about Holocaust dinial and protecting believers feelings, totally oriented on nationalism.

Which is why you can't post on a board that's literally called "politically incorrect", right?

Where threads are literally started with swastikas and unironic NatSoc discussions are held?

I bet you're going through 10,000 proxies just to see my post. Right?

>Which is why you can't post on a board that's literally called "politically incorrect", right?
And since we talking about Internet-only?
But by the way you could jailed for posting something anti-Islam, anti-semitic on VK.

People have already gotten time in the USA for posting non-PC stuff on kikebook.

Your point?

Let me make it for you. Putin bans support for what you like, so censorship is only bad when Putin does it, but you don't give a fuck that it's a worldwide problem.

how is puting a nationalist if he is making holo denial laws?

>People have already gotten time in the USA for posting non-PC stuff on kikebook.
So how both of these examples shows that Putin is nationalist?
>Putin bans support for what you like, so censorship is only bad when Putin does it, but you don't give a fuck that it's a worldwide problem.
A little bit, because I live in Russia and care more about what happening in Russia than in the world, excuse me for my egoism.
But returning to our main discussion, how high chances that we will get film (made in Russia) realistically showing first Chechen war?

>So how both of these examples shows that Putin is nationalist?
What does censorship have to do with nationalism?

>care more about what happening in Russia than in the world, excuse me for my egoism
I'll excuse you for your insecurity, because you can't stand the thought that things might be better somewhere than in Russia, but won't accept the civic responsibility for your own country and just put all the blame on your terrible tyrant of a ruler.

>how high chances that we will get film (made in Russia) realistically showing first Chechen war
Firstly, you're a right proper gullible and naive fool if you want to have all the facts laid out in a single source, and if you're not willing to work to find the truth, you don't deserve the truth. Which leads me to my second point: enough films have been made, detailing both "sides" or "viewpoints" on the Chechen war, which were neither banned nor censored, from which you can piece together the version of reality that you can accept.

For you to tell me, or for me to tell you what really happened in Chechnya and what is the "truth" of it, is presumptuous arrogance. You did not fight that war and you did not run it. Your relatives and friends are not reliable sources, they are anecdotal sources.

>What does censorship have to do with nationalism?
Well you tell me because you just proven here :>People have already gotten time in the USA for posting non-PC stuff on kikebook.
That Puting using the same laws and tools as globalists and he uising them for the same purpose (multiethnicity force).
>but won't accept the civic responsibility for your own country and just put all the blame on your terrible tyrant of a ruler.
Lolwut? Where I posts anything like this?
>Which leads me to my second point: enough films have been made, detailing both "sides" or "viewpoints" on the Chechen war, which were neither banned nor censored, from which you can piece together the version of reality that you can accept.
Yeah and how many of them were made after first half of 00's? If someone made film today where tejp Beno was shown at pro-Dudaev side, or asks the question what happened with all russian population of Grozny the whole country will sink in "stop insults muslims/chechens feelings", "Ramzan #1 Russia patriot" etc.
So again (I assume I talking with /wm/-veteran) where did Putin >moving it towards nationalism slowly.

America already has a president and presidential candidate that has "called out" white people for the actions of individual police, quite a few of them black. It is essentially the state blaming white people for actions of the state.

Although i agree about the Jews and many of the "conspiracy" theories (pointing out common professions and ethnic nepotism isn't far fetched lunacy. A profession performs a function. A function and its institutions may affect you negatively).
But It wouldn't mean anything. Just call out the function and do something about it then see who gets butthurt and point them out individually. If they run to groups like ADL you should ask why it is antisemitic and thus chip at the overbearing influence of such groups.

>Well you tell me
You derailed the discussion here: Since you're so dense, I'll spell it out again: censorship is a global issue. It has more to do with using the media to control the narrative, and through it, the public. You seem to think censorship proves Putin isn't a nationalist, and now it's your turn to demonstrate how you link the two.

>he uising them for the same purpose (multiethnicity force)
Image relevant.

>Lolwut? Where I posts anything like this?
If you don't like your country, make it better. Your whining only revolts the capable and you dig yourself further into the hole you cry about.

>Yeah and how many of them were made after first half of 00's?
The sources exist, but you're butthurt that your opinion isn't plastered all over the streets. Pathetic.

>If someone made film today
That's a different question. The reason nobody makes movies about the Chechen war anymore is because 1) it's been covered plenty in the past, which removes the need for information if any should seek it, as it's already been provided; 2) more relevant issues trouble the modern citizen's mind, so they are covered, unlike the Chechnyan wars.

To reiterate, you're mad your opinions aren't being blasted left and right, due to the fact that they're irrelevant, but you claim the gubmint is silencing you. The sad truth is nobody cares about the Chechnyan wars anymore, precisely because everybody already feels informed enough about what's happaned. And that's why nobody is making or showing those movies - there's no audience left to watch them.

>the whole country will sink in "stop insults muslims/chechens feelings", "Ramzan #1 Russia patriot"
Putin is working against Kadyrov, because Putin considers himself a sovereign ruler, not the representative of a dozen fiefdoms. Any feelings of indepence are a problem, but problems must be prioritized correctly, and Chechnya is not the biggest priority at the moment. Surely you understand that much.

>You seem to think censorship proves Putin isn't a nationalist, and now it's your turn to demonstrate how you link the two.
One of the main purpose of new Russia censorship laws is protecting multiethnicity of Russia Federation.
>Your whining only revolts the capable and you dig yourself further into the hole you cry about.
Again, where I posts something like this..?
>1) it's been covered plenty in the past, which removes the need for information if any should seek it, as it's already been provided;
>you doesn't need films where chechens kills russian soldiers anymore
kek
>more relevant issues trouble the modern citizen's mind, so they are covered, unlike the Chechnyan wars.
Yeah, we need more products to convince russian people that muslims their comrades.
>there's no audience left to watch them.
Childrens and teens shouldn't learn Russia history? It's very... nationalistic implication.
>Putin is working against Kadyrov,
Yeah that's why he gives him new property (actually Rosneft oil-facility in Chechnya), allow him to make statements like "shot all federals who entering in Chechnya without your permission".
That's why all major pro-Putin movements are also pro-Kadyrov.
>but problems must be prioritized correctly, and Chechnya is not the biggest priority at the moment.
Yeah he had 15 years to solve this problem, but did nothing and Federation will run out of money we will have new war but with better trained enemy.

No you will never get one that will call them out. Any candidate that will go against their interest will be utterly ignored because they don't want such ideas to be brought up in the mainstream. Cutting out foreign aid and that includes Israel? Not being in an entangling alliance? Securing your borders? Bringing an end to the Federal Reserve? Good luck on anyone trying to actively fight them without outing them because they will make it so it is as if that candidate never existed.

>One of the main purpose of new Russia censorship laws is protecting multiethnicity of Russia Federation.
Still need a citation on that.

Censorship falls in line with a centralized state's internal policy in controlling social unrest and its foreign policy in consolidating the nation to more effectively compete on the international arena as a sovereign state. Checkmate, atheist.

>Again, where I posts something like this..?
Then drop the issue or reiterate your argument.

>Yeah, we need more products to convince russian people that muslims their comrades.
Daily news about bombing ISIS aren't enough? If you weren't aware, Russia is busy conducting war in the Middle East, bombing muslims exclusively.

>Childrens and teens shouldn't learn Russia history? It's very... nationalistic implication.
Any event becomes history when a society becomes able to distance itself from the implications of that event. It's hard to distance yourself from a war when you live in its aftermath. Thus, the Chechen wars are not history, they are recent events.

If you think they're already history and can be analyzed without bias by an entity which is neither biased nor ignorant,
>kek

>Yeah that's why he gives him new property, allow him to make statements
Two claims and zero citations.

>all major pro-Putin movements are also pro-Kadyrov
Having to follow the party line is characteristic of all modern politics, regardless of ideology or belief. In fact, it's a historical tradition and a pragmatic choice. Putin was very pro-Berezovsky, as you'll recall.

>Yeah he had 15 years to solve this problem
Is there a war in Chechnya? No. Is there major disloyalty to the federal government in Chechnya? No. Problem solved, in both the short and medium term.

>Federation will run out of money
Big words. Any facts?

No chance. That's only a meme for retarded faggots who have no success in their lives, so it's never going to fly in real politics. It's only a fantasy in the sad imagination of OP.

>Still need a citation on that.
vesti.ru/doc.html?cid=7&id=888571
>Daily news about bombing ISIS aren't enough?
Nope, because since the first video with ISIS execution was released all our muslims leaders (including DUM) speaks "it's not muslims, Islam religion of peace and tolerance", don't bothering to explain how they are different if they all follow the same book.
>they are recent events.
And that why it's should be forgotten and rewritten to protect feeeling of our chechens brothers, well done my eurasian comrade.
>Two claims and zero citations.
lenta.ru/news/2015/12/24/chechenoil/
>inb4: lenta isn't reliable source
kommersant.ru/doc/2884197
>Having to follow the party line is characteristic of all modern politics
In all questions? Sounds more close to 20th cetury.
>Is there a war in Chechnya?
North Caucasus declare counter-terrorists situation almost every month. But it;s still gains much more donation from federal budget than Central Russia regions (very fair policy for russian people).
>Problem solved,
It's frozen, not solved. It's still the same muslims region, but now without russian population and full of weapon.
>Big words. Any facts?
Ooops. forget to put "if".

>vesti.ru/doc.html?cid=7&id=888571
Nice independent source you got there. But I won't move the goalpost, because that's virtue-signaling to the West at its most basic. Were you fooled?

>all our muslims leaders (including DUM) speaks "it's not muslims, Islam religion of peace and tolerance"
That's a complaint to register with the dindus, not Putin.

>kommersant.ru/doc/2884197
>Taк чтo нынeшниe плaны пo cтpoитeльcтвy зaвoдa – фaктичecки пoпыткa вepнyть pecпyбликe былыe мoщнocти.
>Paзвитиe нeфтeпepepaбoтки пpинeceт дoпoлнитeльныe дoхoды Чeчнe, нo нe являeтcя ocтpo нeoбхoдимым для peгиoнa, тaк кaк oн oбecпeчeн тoпливoм зa cчeт кpyпных пpoизвoдитeлeй в Пoвoлжьe.
Your own source discredits you. This sounds like developing infrastructure lost over the course of two wars, something any government concerned with the well-being of its citizens would do. This shows that Putin isn't going to lose his head in ideology and will make pragmatic economic choices. For those who can't into vodkarunes: Chechnya stopped being able to compete in the oil market due to the collateral damage caused by the two wars, effectively bombing out all the oil production. Reinstating a player in the domestic oil market will drive prices down and improve the economy.

>North Caucasus declare counter-terrorists situation almost every month.
Would you rather they did nothing about the terrorists they have? I know you have no knowledge of medicine, because if a patient isn't prescribed anything, that doesn't mean there's nothing to cure. Terrorists are indeed being put down regularly, instead of being allowed to genocide Russians as they would if set free.

This.

Jews are in power, and. Eed todeal with that fact

Trump is literally family with jews, doesn't mention the jew , yet the ADL and jews still calling him hitler and make him "disavow" david duke who is not even involved with trump in any way

Imagine if a politician went full redpill (without the autism of david duke)

People like kevin macdonald get their lives destroyed by naming jews

>But it;s still gains much more donation from federal budget than Central Russia regions
Would you prefer a third Chechen war? This is a temporary measure, the Russian Armed Forces are currently needed elsewhere. If you're having trouble reading:
>If you weren't aware, Russia is busy conducting war in the Middle East, bombing muslims exclusively.
Russia is killing muslims elsewhere at the moment, because if the two Chechen wars showed us anything, it's that having experienced military personnel is paramount to success in any campaign.

>if Federation will run out of money we will have new war but with better trained enemy
Considering the RuAF's performance in the Caucasus region in 2008, which demonstrated a supreme ability to perform on short notice and without all the requisite equipment, a third war with Russia is not in the Chechens' best interests. If they make that choice, they will be destroyed utterly. There is no longer any infrastructure in the region, so all that will be left to destroy is the society itself.

>It's frozen, not solved.
Oops. Forgot to say "for the time being".

>It's still the same muslims region, but now without russian population and full of weapon.
It is indeed a travesty that Russians had to die. As penance, the Chechens and, in large, the Dagestanis and Ingushetis paid for it with their lives and the future of their nations. They will never be prominent again, not even inside Russia, for there is no economy in them and too much corruption in their administration. Corruption the Russian state has willfully saddled them with.

Russia does not care for their nations one bit. Let them be robbed of their future, that was the choice they made in the 90s, and the solution which prevents them from developing is also the solutions which prevents them from rebelling.

A fate worse than hell. No Chechen, Dagestani or Ingushet has a future in their own republic, save for the kin of those who serve Russia.

>because that's virtue-signaling to the West at its most basic.
Because..?
>That's a complaint to register with the dindus, not Putin.
this social institutions was builded by his government and advisors.
>Reinstating a player in the domestic oil market will drive prices down and improve the economy.
Of course, chechens deserves low prices, unlike this subhumans from west-Siberia.
>Would you rather they did nothing about the terrorists they have?
How about to build secularism in region? Or adopt Islam for that purpose?
>, instead of being allowed to genocide Russians as they would if set free.
They already made Russians minority in North Caucasus and now you cannot even mention it in public.
Yet still you didn't bring any arguments or examples of how Putin is nationalist.

We did.
He just got killed by the (((them))) because his actions were against (((their))) plans.

Top central banker's Clinton donation puts Fed in political crosshairs

cnbc.com/2016/09/29/top-central-banker-clinton-donation-puts-fed-in-political-crosshairs.html

HILLARY’S IMPENDING OCTOBER SURPRISE WILL GET HER INDICTED

regated.com/2016/09/hillarys-october-surprise/

Hillary Clinton Wants Power for One Reason, ‘To Protect Her Donors and Take Their Money’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wants-power-for-one-reason-to-protect-her-donors-and-take-their-money/

>sage

>Would you prefer a third Chechen war?
I would prefer to build secular society when we had a chance, or isolate them and guarg border with tanks.
>This is a temporary measure, the Russian Armed Forces are currently needed elsewhere.
Where? We launch ground invasion in Syria, or Ukraine?
>Russia is killing muslims elsewhere except Russia
fix
>it's that having experienced military personnel is paramount to success in any campaign.
Then why we should afraid another war so much that allow non-muslims regions sinks in economical depression?
>Considering the RuAF's performance in the Caucasus region in 2008,
You mean conflict where chechens battalions show themselves as our best ground units?
>They will never be prominent again, not even inside Russia,
Yeah they are just 20% of RF population which lives in one of the richest regions, with highest birth-rate and large influence on Russian policy and our authorities.
>Russia does not care for their nations one bit.
Yes, we just spending money on them while other regions need more support.
>No Chechen, Dagestani or Ingushet has a future in their own republic,
How so..?
Also, they feels pretty comfort in Moscow, Putin even opens new mosque for them.

You claimed
>One of the main purpose of new Russia censorship laws is protecting multiethnicity of Russia Federation.
And provided
>vesti.ru/doc.html?cid=7&id=888571
I'm telling you that he's been publicly and officially stating this, but neither he nor the media corroborate these plans with anything claims. Instead, all Putin's done is offer this:
>пoдгoтoвить cпeциaльнyю пpoгpaммy пo интeгpaции и aдaптaции пpиeзжих
As detailed here:
vesti.ru/doc.html?id=887318

>this social institutions was builded by his government and advisors
Try harder. That shit was put in place by Yeltsin.

>Of course, chechens deserves low prices, unlike this subhumans from west-Siberia.
And what is the cost of living in Siberia? Of which what portion is the cost of oil? And finally, what is the cost of oil in "west-siberia" as compared to elsewhere in Russia?

>How about to build secularism in region?
The fact that Putin isn't doing anything to that effect is indicative of the fact that he doesn't have a place for Chechnya as it is in Russia's future. It can't exist as it is, since modern society in Chechnya is incompatible with the rest of Russian society, which means the current state of affairs in the Caucasus is temporary.

>Or adopt Islam for that purpose?
wut

>you didn't bring any arguments or examples of how Putin is nationalist.
Public opinion is gradually sliding towards nationalism. That isn't a fact, it's my opinion. To wit, there are no reliable polls that track conservatism vs liberalism in Russia from 2000 to the present day. However, the fact that publications such as Sputnik i Pogrom continue to exist unbridled, among other things, should be indicative of a passive acceptance of such opinions, and can be construed as silent consent.

>I would prefer to build secular society when we had a chance, or isolate them and guarg border with tanks.
So why aren't you running in politics?

>Where?
Syria.

>>Russia is killing muslims elsewhere except Russia
Civilized men do not conduct open genocide as flagrantly as you would.

>Then why we should afraid another war so much that allow non-muslims regions sinks in economical depression?
Unintelligible.

>You mean conflict where chechens battalions show themselves as our best ground units?
Where is the problem? Chechen go and die for Russia while Russians stay home. Brits would piss themselves to see Pakis face the brunt of any enemy offensive instead of their own men.

>Yeah they are just 20% of RF population
Nice sources.

>which lives in one of the richest regions
Care to list the things that make the Caucasus "one of the richest regions"? With numbers, of course.

>with highest birth-rate
A meme, which you buy into. Chechen, Dagestan and Ingushetia populations have been level for years, since 2010 at the very latest. Look up the number of registered voters they had over the course of all those years, and you'll see that their growth rate isn't actually resulting in more people, even if you add up all the people who migrate outside of those republics.

>large influence on Russian policy and our authorities
Again with the unsourced opinions. If you want to be a cuck so bad, why are you asking me for permission? Oh wait.

>I'm telling you
Without any proofss or souces.
>As detailed here:
>vesti.ru/doc.html?id=887318
>"B нacтoящee вpeмя мы ocнoвныe ycилия cocpeдoтaчивaeм пo бeзoпacнocти нa дaльних пoдcтyпaх; этo, пpeждe вceгo, южнooceтинcкoe нaпpaвлeниe и aбхaзcкoe нaпpaвлeниe"
Yeah it will be very useful against Central Asia migrants.
>That shit was put in place by Yeltsin.
Modern DUM was builded in 00's.
>And what is the cost of living in Siberia?
Higher than in Chechnya, yet still all thei oil-fields owned by Rosneft and Lukoil, why they didn't deserved the same rights as Chechnya?
>The fact that Putin isn't doing anything to that effect is indicative of the fact that he doesn't have a place for Chechnya as it is in Russia's future.
how so?
>It can't exist as it is, since modern society in Chechnya is incompatible with the rest of Russian society
lAnd that's why they had such powerful diaspora in other Russia regions.
>wut
By making our own mazhab.
>Public opinion is gradually sliding towards nationalism.
How exactly? All popular parties and social movements on the side of multinational values (picrelated for example).

>Without any proofss or souces.
You asked "because?" and I told you why. I even gave you a source right below. Did you miss it?

>quote
I'm not seeing how it is relevant. Explain.

>Yeah it will be very useful against Central Asia migrants.
Okay, and?

>Modern DUM was builded in 00's.
The Russian constitution was also builded in the 00's, correct?

>Higher than in Chechnya
Source.

>why they didn't deserved the same rights as Chechnyan an
Explain why you believe these "rights" are a boon. Attempt economics, but only once.

>how so?
Something's gotta give. If you think Russia will fail as a state sooner than Chechnya, you're out of touch with reality.

>And that's why they had such powerful diaspora in other Russia regions.
>powerful diaspora
I suppose you have some way of measuring this.

>By making our own mazhab.
I did not understand the statement to which I replied "wut" and I don't understand it any more now. Elaborate.

>All popular parties and social movements on the side of multinational values (picrelated for example).
Only one party has power and it's not promoting multiculti. The others are relevant to you, maybe, but not to Russia's future.

You have provided not a single coherent argument or fact in your whole post. You have given me nothing to argue against, only your opinions, which we both know are different from mine.

Try again.

Hey. Fuck you.

You literally already had David Duke as a candidate.

>So why aren't you running in politics?
I don't want power.
>Syria.
And how many ground divisions involved in our operation in Syria?
>Unintelligible
Not an argument.
>Where is the problem?
In conflict 2008? Never I used this examples as fact that Chechnya now have their own ground troops which is trained well.
>Nice sources.
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/20/pipes-muslim-russia/
more info in population census for 2010.
>Care to list the things that make the Caucasus "one of the richest regions"? With numbers, of course.
here
>A meme, which you buy into.
And your source is..?
>Again with the unsourced opinions.
-> >kommersant.ru/doc/2884197

honestly it's too late.

All that there is left to do is wait for society to crumble like it did for every other great civilization and hope who is left can rebuild

>I even gave you a source right below.
Source what? Still no signs of "Putin talking about tolerance just to please West, but actually he is nationalist".
>Okay, and?
How borders in Caucasus will stop migrants from Central Asia?
>The Russian constitution was also builded in the 00's, correct?
So what? And actually how it's related with DUM?
>Explain why you believe these "rights" are a boon.
Because other regions don't have such rights. They didn't owns their oil.
>Something's gotta give.
Again so what..? Wouldn't it be main motivation for Kadyrov (for example) to start acting like he was in first Chechen war to remind actuality of price for stable Caucasus.
>I suppose you have some way of measuring this.
ethnic crime statistic in Moscow.
>Elaborate
We had 15 years to establish Russian mazhab (school of Sharia law), which would explain our muslims through Quran and Sunna why guys like ISIS are bad, but all these 15 years we do nothing.
>Only one party has power and it's not promoting multiculti.
You mean Unified Russia? If so then explain how they not promoting multinationality?
>only your opinions
So as you, but at least I provide some facts, instead of your "Putin just pleases the West", there is no other signs of his nationalism. our presedinte can be described by many words, but he is totally not nationalist, uunless you didn't imply nation in terms of USSR (one multiethnic nation).
Also, Sputnik as example of russian nationalistic movements sounds like joke with fat clown. they had the same iinfluence in society as our street liberals.

>Not an argument.
Couldn't respond; didn't understand a word of that.

>I don't want power.
Case closed.

>And how many ground divisions involved in our operation in Syria?
More than the state will willingly admit, under fear of being scrutinized by other nations. Google "plausible deniability".

>In conflict 2008? Never I used this examples as fact that Chechnya now have their own ground troops which is trained well.
"Well" in comparison to Georgians, against whom Russians performed far better, having made more achievements than Vostok, and demonstrated excellence in maneuvering. "Good enough to deter a 3rd world puppet state's army" is the high praise you were trying to lavish upon the Chechens. You must really like those guys.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/20/pipes-muslim-russia/
Excellent study. Done by... journalists? Looks legit, I'll take your word for it.

>more info in population census for 2010.
Provide it.

>pic
"Richest" and "well-funded" are different.

>And your source is..?
The same 2010 population census you just cited to me. Tsk, not even familiar with your own sources.

>->
And how does any of that prove that Chechnya had a disproportionate amount of influence on the decision? I already explained how it was a pragmatic choice, to drive down oil prices and restore competition to the oil market. Makes sense. So how is it a "large influence on Russian policy and our authorities"?

One Semitic tribe at a time, OP.

Jews are the king right now, first we must deal with their pawns.

that was hilary's most looked up to

The current political climate doesnt allow one to 'call out the jew' you fucking autistic sperglord loser. Until the West goes full-on Nazi, resistance must be carried-out within the frameworks of political correctness lest you want to be labelled a bigot and extremist and lose all credibility. Go jerk off to nazi vids on youtube while the smart people figure out our next move you dumbass kangaroo fucker.

>Still no signs of "Putin talking about tolerance just to please West, but actually he is nationalist".
I'm sorry you need journalists to tell you what to think. I hoped you'd be able to draw your own conclusion from your experience living in Russia.

>How borders in Caucasus will stop migrants from Central Asia?
Why did you bring up Central Asian immigrants in the first place?

>So what? And actually how it's related with DUM?
The "institutions" you were referring to were formed in accordance with the societal values represented in the constitution, which also had an impact on the formation of the rest of society. Grasp this.

Then realize that Putin had nothing to do with making or instating the constitution.

>Because other regions don't have such rights. They didn't owns their oil.
What, pray tell, will happen with the oil in Chechnya?

>Again so what..?
Chechen society is incompatible with the rest of Russia' society. This will either result in conflict which will end Chechnya or it will result in the reformation of either society. What do you think is easier to change, all of Russia or just Chechnya?

>powerful diaspora in other Russia regions
>ethnic crime statistic in Moscow
Moscow's not a region, you ditz.

>We had 15 years to establish Russian mazhab
>but all these 15 years we do nothing
Firstly, if you want North Caucasians to follow the Hanafi school that Tatars do (and they fought for Russia in numerous wars loyally), go do it. Go support that movement if it exists, or start it if it doesn't. Which flows into...
Secondly, if the government did something different from how you would've done it, that doesn't necessarily mean that its wrong and you're right, it just means that either the other party was working off of a different set of data, used a different thought process, or both.

Begin by stating why it would be optimal, or at least worth the investment, to spend 15 fucking years sponsoring imams in the North Caucasus.

>If so then explain how they not promoting multinationality?
>telling others to prove a negative
It appears logic is another discipline you've never studied. I asserted a negative, and to prove it I would need to list every single case where that negative holds true. As was known even to the ancient Greeks, this is not a plausible expectation. Study up.

>at least I provide some facts
Which fail to withstand the slightest scrutiny.

Attention. Cred Forums is under intense observation. Evasive action required.

>"Good enough to deter a 3rd world puppet state's army" is the high praise you were trying to lavish upon the Chechens.
It's still pretty high achivment for half-illegal troops.
>I hoped you'd be able to draw your own conclusion from your experience living in Russia.
And my conclusion didn't match with your vision of situation.
>Why did you bring up Central Asian immigrants in the first place?
Because it's the main source of migrants n Russia.
>Chechen society is incompatible with the rest of Russia' society.
Again how it's incomplatible?
>Moscow's not a region, you ditz.
So as Stavrapolie and Cuban?
>Firstly, if you want North Caucasians to follow the Hanafi school that Tatars do (and they fought for Russia in numerous wars loyally), go do it. Go support that movement if it exists, or start it if it doesn't.
1) I am not hanafi supporter (because this mazhab didn't work).
2) More likely I will be killed because my point of view will contradict with "oт Aллaхa, a ты дoкaжи чтo нe Aллaх дeньги пocлaл".
3) I will fail since I am foreign without any administrative resource.
>Begin by stating why it would be optimal, or at least worth the investment, to spend 15 fucking years sponsoring imams in the North Caucasus.
It didn't solve the main problem of Islam. Stop supports them with the monies and they all will become salafits, again.
>Which fail to withstand the slightest scrutiny.
Such as your own statesment.
You contradict to yoursels, by claming that Putin Russain nationalist, while all what he does is pleasing muslims regions by allowing them take more monies from federal budget than central russia regions.
yet still I waited for explanation how Unified Russia didn't promoting multinationality for Russia. And where is nationalistic organization in our country?
But anyway thanks for discussion, have a nice evening, for time for some weekend vodka (or modern eurasians never heard about such haram-thing?)

>It's still pretty high achivment for half-illegal troops.
I suppose it is. Case closed.

>And my conclusion didn't match with your vision of situation.
Case closed.

>Because it's the main source of migrants n Russia.
I still don't see how that makes them relevant to the discussion and why you brought them up.

>Again how it's incomplatible?
Under Kadyrov, Chechnya works under semi-Sharia law, where observance of Russia's federal laws is shelved and muslim or local tradition is used instead. Sharia society cannot organically exist within secular society. It alienates the rest of the citizenry, and tensions will rise, which makes the continued existence of such a society a potential threat. The state is self-interested in removing this threat to its power, which originates in prosperity, which originates in stability.

>So as Stavrapolie and Cuban?
Don't move the goalposts. The city of Moscow, which you brought up, is not a region.

>1) I am not hanafi supporter (because this mazhab didn't work).
>2) More likely I will be killed because my point of view will contradict with "oт Aллaхa, a ты дoкaжи чтo нe Aллaх дeньги пocлaл".
>3) I will fail since I am foreign without any administrative resource.
So you are essentially arguing that the state has access to more resources to fulfill your vision of a solution, but refuse to acknowledge the state's superior information resources, and continue to insist that you're right, just powerless.

Moreover, you have no idea which administrative resources the state would need to use, and simply assert that it could, but for some unfathomable reason, doesn't want to do as you would like.

>It didn't solve the main problem of Islam
Tatars show us that they can join the Russian nation and effectively assimilate into society, while still being kept at the fringe of that society. So this is an option, and any civilized man would attempt diplomacy before genocide.

>Stop supports them with the monies and they all will become salafits, again.
And that may very well be what happens, ultimately. However, as resources are always limited, and at this point there are not enough to dedicate to the final subjugation of the North Caucasus, they are simply kept at bay. For the time being. The Russian state chooses when to deal with Chechnya, but it does not choose when it will have to deal with the war in Syria. The state's hand can be forced there, so it's natural that Syria would take priority.

>Such as your own statesment.
I'm not the one who set out to prove somebody's opinion wrong. I did enjoy seeing you try, though.

>And where is nationalistic organization in our country?
Russkiy Marsh. Held all over the country.

>time for some weekend vodka
Enjoy destroying what brain cells you have left.

I'm certain the "strong spirits" will aid you in many a keyboard crusade.

Guys there is only one winner at America