When did you realize that the monarchy was a better regime than Republic?

When did you realize that the monarchy was a better regime than Republic?

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicanalysis.org/2015/05/22/4-reasons-to-become-a-monarchist/
slatestarcodex.com/2013/10/20/the-anti-reactionary-faq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was this really old post I saw explaining that a kingdom and it's people are the monarch's "property" and, in theory, the monarch should look after their property.

Republics and other democracies just elect someone for a few years who does whatever they're told and fucks off.

That was the jist of it at least.
Really made me think.

At least you have a cool queen

Definitely better for some people, some just can't really handle democracies.

You can have a monarchy and a democracy

Last month Tbh

Indeed, but that sucks.

Maria II was the first strong democratic ruler in Portugal

I just want a nationalist leader who doesn't sell out my country and cares for it's people first and foremost.

Yea

Best ally your old flag was beautiful I'm not really a fan of red and green.

That can only happen with a well armed population who would be willing or are perceived to be willing to forcefully remove bad leaders.
This works better with a monarchy since the person's family is also at risk when they're deposed.

When I compared the flags

Never
Fuck kings t b h

new flag looks like some African country flag they all have red and green, old flag looks like a normal European flag

i've always supported monarchy

If it's in the kings interest for a country to be strong, why are there very few good ones? For every good king there are far more fuckups who have caused permanent damage.

Didnt Poland used to have a king who had like 200 bastards or something..

Old flag looks legendary m8. God bless you and have a good day senpai.

When reading Hoppe

>For every good king there are far more fuckups who have caused permanent damage.
One could apply that to other systems though too. Look at how many republic leaders have screwed the pooch causing unprecedented bloodshed and death, in the 20th century alone.

correct, which is why people choose anarcho capitalism

It was shit and we got BTFO by you lad
Republicanism is the best

Which was that king's name?

catholicanalysis.org/2015/05/22/4-reasons-to-become-a-monarchist/

Not without the better part sucking.

Ok.

When I was a learning History in school...

>For every good king there are far more fuckups
Nah. There are more non-noteworthy types. The great kings get press, as do the bad ones. But the regular ones you hear nothing about.

>Monarchism
>Not a Republic made up of educated people of the nation
Why?

slatestarcodex.com/2013/10/20/the-anti-reactionary-faq/

When I realised that the only time Greece was based was when she had a king to lead her. With a king we removed kebab in the balkan wars and with a kings guidance and blessing did Metaxas and Papadopoulos rose to power.