Do you like Putin because he's an angry manlet just like yourself, Cred Forums?

Do you like Putin because he's an angry manlet just like yourself, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/782078872758149120
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/28/flight-mh17-shot-down-by-missile-brought-in-from-russia-ukraine-malaysia-airlines
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you like Hitler because he's an angry manlet just like yourself, Cred Forums?

I like Putin because he is very experienced in his Job and actually gets shit done and isn't a pussy.
Unlike King Nigger or Mutti Merkel who both suck at their job and are both huge pussys.

Also who cares if he isn't tall, why do lefti commi cucks always resort to bodyshaming when they have no arguments?

Yes.

pls stop we know

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/782078872758149120

He gets shit done, and he's not a bad leader, probably the only leader that leads by strength and not popularity

>5'7"
lol
Maybe according to official Kremlin data. The reality is probably 5'5" (Medvedev is 5'4"), and he wears Tom Cruise heels

>Berlusconi 5'5"
>Putin 5'7"
Sure...

Why do righty cucks resort to namecalling like "Mutti Merkel", "King Nigger" or "lefti commi cucks"?

Do you think we should have an arena where the strongest and tallest men fight to the death, and the strongest warrior leads the country.

What niggetry is this?

>guardian research
projecting much Pekka?

>richest man in the world
>manlet
I'm jelly desu

I wish I could compensate for my manlet genes this successfully

Why do lefty subhumans resort to bullshit non-arguments?

U mad, baby? Lmao look at Vlad looking like a fucking baby maracat here. Someone give him a fez and a harmonica.

All you gotta do is take control of a developing country and siphon all the money from the people to your own pocket.

that's a little too hard for me to do so I'll probably just f5 Cred Forums some more

5'8 isn't manlet you dumb cunt

manlet detected

Putin is not angry at all. He's the coolest world leader.

Yeah having Litvinenko killed cause he said Putin blew up some Moscow aparments was p chill af pham

Oh and the invasion of Crimea was fucking chillax to da max... and how could you forget about this:
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/28/flight-mh17-shot-down-by-missile-brought-in-from-russia-ukraine-malaysia-airlines

you need to chill bro, you seem stressed

Let's be real.... VlaPutin is a turbo cuckold. No one debates that.
1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
9)let in 2-5 million chinks
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless leaks(Panama, wikileaks) and organisations like RosPil exposed that

Litvinenko also said that Putin was a pedophile
With such credible leaks, he was better dead than alive - from his betterers' point of view

Yes.

It's just an old KGB agent, paranoid pedophile. He made "great" that the media controlled by the Kremlin. Propaganda "Goebbels level" works wonders.

1-3) After WWII Stalin understood the threat posed by zionists. He waged a campaign against them. More Russians were called in the power circles. WWII is the start of the end for soviet jewry. But the memory of WWII allow Russia to call itself "antifascist", she has nothing to lose.
4) as if Russians were not Eurasians. You know that Germany tried to bring ethno-nationalism in Russia, right?
5) as if Russia could be a superpower without muslims to train with
6) Russian citizenship maybe, but nationality?
7) it was in 2003. Time has told.
8) it's also like this in the West, but on a world, systematic scale. Billions of public money are spent for fake diseases like H1N1, Ebola, HIV, modern (degenerate) art, fake ecological or marxist "projects" that serve nobody.
You have modern corruption (because of networking), we have post-modern corruption (just because).
The Russian budget is managed without debt or high taxes. If you want more spending, just support Putin and the anti-liberals in their takeover of the (Non-Russian) Central Bank...
9) Russia gives free land for Russian settlers to solve the Chinese problem

BY THE WAY... The PanamaLeaks were disclosed by a "Consortium" based in Washington. So much for rebellion! The ICIJ is the source of the SwissLeaks, LuxLeaks and BahamasLeaks. Why? Because the Anglo-American Empire is vying to have a monopoly on tax fraud (City of London and Delaware).

I like him because he is fighting against ISIS and rebels that are funded and created by USA.

USA is feeding the problem when Russia is trying to destroy the problem.