How many people here /potsmokers/ or consume cannabis in some form or another???

How many people here /potsmokers/ or consume cannabis in some form or another???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im smoke wee d everyday xD

I vape weed everyday

even right now

Vaporizer Masterrace

Do you have the based German volcano?

I smoke it when I can, hard to find in my area. Most people only sell heroin, cocaine, and pills.

Gtfo mouth-fedora.

no I have pic related

> vaping

lmao what a faggot

Weed is degenerate.

I smoke weed almost every day but I still agree with most Cred Forumslacks that it's bad for you and should remain illegal

what can I say? I'm a hypocrite. I don't want drugs littering the streets anymore than they already do.

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI

I enjoy weed quite a bit. WIsh I could find more Sativas around here, though the (((refugees))) have really swamped in a lot of good shit.

Only to unwind on stressful days. Make a habit out of it and it will make you the laziest cunt imaginable. One of the biggest reasons I don't buy bulk anymore.

I have never consumed cannabis or any other drugs for that matter.

What about alcohol?

>doesn't burn shit and isn't bad for the lungs
>doesn't leave any smell, not in clothes, hair or in the room
>leaves no mess, no ashes or some shit
>can use the already vaped weed for cooking delicious weed muffins

best way to consume weed

it really does make you a lazy piece of shit
I haven't had any in a few days and I've gotten tons of house work done.

Nope.

>inb4 Muslim
Nope.

I would be, used to be.

But i have to stay clean for work.

Otherwise i would smoke everynight. Fantastic sleep aid and 10 times better than any pill

Mostly to get better sleep, makes fapping more fun too.

for me its the other way around, high I get way more shit done.
before I'm always too lazy to cook or clean the apartment but when high I have no problems doing it and it feels like going fast forward and BLAMO suddenly i'm done
also despite vaping all day erryday I still hold a 40 hours job and manage to work out 4 times per week.

Used to smoke a lot. Now I do it a few times a year. Though I don't drink any alcohol either so it's more about using less intoxicants overall than anything weed specific.

I've tried a couple hours ago, but it didn't burn so fuck this gay shit

I'm about to roll my first jig of the day, then I'm gonna smoke all day 'til I go bed.

I honestly don't know anyone who either isn't related with someone who smokes or is friends / hangs with them while smoking

Might be illegal in germany but its so easy to get here that more young people smoke weed than try to buy alcohol

"Why is alcohol,which kills 100.000 people a year legal and weed which doesn't kill anybody a year illegal?"
"Because cannabis is an illegal drug"
-our current drug minister

Never does drugs or alcohol still consumes anime. Fucking cuck

fucking german politics

I smoke it too much, I need to quit

Used to smoke hash and weed before having to stop as it was noticeably impairing my cognition. Still can’t get rid of the brainfog and dullness, hope the Brain Force pills I rodered from Alex will help

just do fucking shrooms if you want to trip out, those will actually make you smarter unlike weed

Degenerant.

i quit months ago, i have more much more energy but I miss it. If I had self control I'd keep it around to use on weekends, but I know i'd just end up forming a daily habit again.

Degenerate*, moron

I'm thinking of quitting after this weekend. I'd like to be able to get up at 5 AM and just train, study and work all day. Anybody have a similar experience?

Don't you people hate those guys who post thumbnail as much as I do? I seriously hope OP or someone close to him gets hit by a bus while crossing the road.

>If I had self control I'd keep it around to use on weekends, but I know i'd just end up forming a daily habit again.
iktf
that's why for the past few years I've only bought some when I know I don't need self control. got a week of vacation ahead? ok buy 5g and it doesn't matter if I smoke all day.

though I'm going to give another shot to moderate use soon :^)

Riigikeeles siiski degenerant.

Toothpaste here and I'm already high.

See on sama suur värdsõna nagu randoomne, kasuta ikka eestimaiseid sõnu, mitte värd-/laensõnu

Blazing Dutchman. Check out the Ritman library videos on youtube, Hermetics are the shit when you're high

>I'd like to be able to get up at 5 AM and just train, study and work all day. Anybody have a similar experience?
this is what I've been doing for the last 8 months except it's get up at 6am, work out, procrastinate all day and then study the last hour or two. that's partly why I'd like to try out moderate weed use again to see if I could turn the routine into "work out, get studies out of the way quickly by telling myself I can get high later then smoke some and actually have a fun time." I never have fun during that 6 hours or however long I just sit and kill time because I don't want to start studying yet.

Estonian brothers you should smoke pot together xDddd

Mis sõna sa siis kasutaksid?

all I do is smoke

Do you feel like you've improved yourself at all?

its reallyy nice to just be able to go into a coffeeshop and buy some weed.
but ordering from the darknet isnt much more of a hassle than ordering from amazon.

He doesn't seem to be a fan of weed.

Pole kunagi pidanud seda sõna kasutama seega ma ei oska vastata.

Mis muidu sellest pildist arvad?

Sometimes, not often. Around one and a half month since last time.

vaping is for pussies

the smoke is good for you

Millegi pärast olen alati arvanud, et vene keelest tulnud sõnu on rohkem, aga ju siis ei ole. Saksa keele osakaal on üsna täpne, saksa keelt õppides olen märganud, et mitmed sõnad on tüvelt sarnased eesti keelega.

>"smoke is good for you"
>american education

well I haven't been skipping workouts despite going to the gym 4-5 times a week and I look good and feel great physically so that's nice. but being sober all the time can get really fucking stressful at times. and like I said THEORETICALLY I could keep up this activity level while having time in the day to smoke weed, I just don't know if it'd actually work that way.

if weed is good for you then weed smoke is good for you

for one thing, the stickiness forces your lungs to work harder, like exercising

stay a pussy

I also hate people who post reaction images that make me want to punch my screen. Get out of here, bitch.

shut up you slant eyed gook

I have the arizer solo and it's decent but a friend of mine has a nice collection. Volcano, arizer Q, silver surfer etc. I've used all of them extensively and my favourite is the arizer Q tbqh. Feels like smoking a hookah. It'll never replace smoking for me but it is a nice alternative, especially when you're in a group around a table or on couches or whatever and just keep passing it around slowly getting more stoned and without the smoke lingering inside. It is bulky as fuck though.

noice

>using the leafy jew
Why slow down your motor skills?

The most ridiculous feature of the arizer Q is a fan that blows out the vapor. It's there because it can be used like a volcano with a bag (I don't like the bags) but it can also be used without the bag so when you get too high/too lazy to inhale you can choose one of three speed settings for the fan and it will literally blow the smoke right into your mouth as long as you keep the tube on your lips. Absolutely unnecessary but brilliant invention.

Only concentrates (shatter, wax, hash, oil, etc.).

Some people say it knocks them out or is, "too much" but a fat dab always makes me super productive. I've found that top-shelf shatter doesn't really give you that mental fog that smoking flower does. It's definitely a cleaner high.

holy shit that sounds awesome

I have a pax2 I use when I am out of the house.

I want to get into concentrates but I can't smoke at home and don't want to lug around an oil rig and motherfucking blowtorch.

I make my own cannabutter cookies, I prefer it. Plus when you want to have a smoke in the evening to chill out, it mixes with the THCVA that gets converted to THC in your liver from the edibles and brings up the potency.

Also, I get no dry eyes/ red eye and I dont get the mind fog and the anxiety.

Same here, but at the moment I'm out of weed and need to make a run to the local coffeeshop for some new herbs.

The smell after dabbing off a rig is negligible. Indistinguishable after 5 minutes or so. I keep my rig and torch in a Pelican case that way if I want to take it somewhere, I don't have to worry about it breaking.

My advice is to just get a cheap pen and see how that works. Total investment won't run you more than a bill -- that includes the cost for a gram of shatter.

Vaping the shit out of a pen is probably the stealthiest way to enjoy it desu.

Eesti keele peab ära eestistama agressiivse keelepuhtusepoliitikaga. 80% soome-ugri perekonnast või mitte midagi.

Are concentrates a thing over there or is it pretty much just flower?

I haven't heard much talk about BHO outside of North America.

I used to get high but the company I work for would fire me if I failed a piss test. Not worth my job.

>he smokes the herbal Jew

Not if you HAVE to get shit done, speak for yourselves lazy fucking stoners or weak willed pussies. You don't push your mind far enough then you sedate piece of shit.

Nope not better sleeping at all, no REM. no restorative sleep is achieved you'll burn up in a few years if you have a stressfull life.

>not growing ur own weed

Iron lung pilled.

>he grows his own herbal Jew

if jews know how to grow MJ LEL

Implying you know how the black market works...still illegal in most places so... who be jewing who?

cute.

I smoke 4 days a week, only self-cultivated cannabis, I don't sell it neither I buy it from niggers.

I stopped smoking weed, kept fucking with my head and it was holding me back from getting /fit/

Honestly I personally find been off the weed has made the quality of my life improve.

I like it, but over a few months it turned into a daily habit.
I'd half-ass study so I was "finished" and could get stoned.
Apart from that, the only other negative effect I had was bad short-term memory which disappeared about 3 days after breaking the habit.

I haven't bought any for a month and I have only been smoking once a week when friends offer.
Smoking once a week doesn't have any noticeable negative effects.

Oh and stopping a daily habit gives you some vivid and crazy dreams for a week or two.

>Smoke or vape weed like once a week max. Only on the weekends.
>All my friends become addicted because they have shit self control.
This is why we can't have nice things

>stupid fucking gay Nigger can't figure out how out how to properly use something so he calls that something gay

Kill youfrself

Same with me. When I wake and bake I get all my shit done quickly.

Bitch is ugly

How dare you?

I would but Taiwan like much of Asia has insane drug laws.

People here are quite strange about drugs. The government tells them not to do it and they just...don't.

Degeneracy is good.

How can the destroyer of civilisations be good?

Smoked it with deep appreciation for years,then quit for about 3. Found some,tried it,went into such a nonproductive stupor that I gave it away. I will continue to miss it like an old lover,reminisce about the good times and bad when it ran out on me,but like all old lovers,you eventually move on with your life.

I do. It helps to see through bullshit and lies. Concepts such as language, (((government))), PC, etc.

Though weed ain't got shit on psychedelics such as LSD and shrooms. They really tear down the wall of lies that (((civilization))) has built up.

>baked into cookies and brownies
>once a fortnight or so
>IQ 170
>worked out for two decades+ (before it was a fad)
>interval train
>BMP 180 (@39)
>martial arts
>favourite films: docos

feels goodman

DUDE

He's right

i buy off the jewish mob lol

The herbal jew is the only acceptable jew.