THREAD 3: THE REREDUX

THREAD 3: THE REREDUX

GET IN HERE Cred Forums THIS THREAD IS MOST DEFINITELY GOING TO BE SLID AND THIS CONCERNS Cred Forums AS A WHOLE, CTR ARE HERE AND THEY WANT TO IDENTIFY "THOUGHT LEADERS" AND DOX ANONS lol. TAKE AN INSIDE LOOK AT HOW THESE WORTHLESS COCKSUCKERS OPERATE. THEY ARE PISSED WE DO FOR FREE WHAT THEY CAN'T DO WITH A SUPER PAC, MONEY LAUNDERING AND SIX MILLION DOLLARS BECAUSE THEY SUCK.

GET IN HERE DON'T LET THIS THREAD SLIDE!!!

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf
securelist.com/files/2015/02/Equation_group_questions_and_answers.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread will draw the shills like flies to shit.

So let's outline their tactics that were witnessed last night before we go any further

1. They will accuse OP of being CTR
2. They will say fake and gay, it's been proven and post no proof.
3. They are going to attack the source.
4. they will say it was goons from SA trolling/shilling for free

Check the names from public FEC filings and match them with the logs:
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf

Even if can't be proven legit, take basic internet safety & privacy measures anyway:
- Browse Cred Forums using HTTPS (Protip: use "HTTPS Everywhere" extension/add-on)
- Don't click on unknown or suspect sites/links, ex. polls not on a reputable site
- Run a link through archive.is if you're unsure, never browse a link directly if you don't know if it's safe
- TOX & other "Peer-to-peer" services reveal your IP address, avoid using. Avoid IRC.
- Assume all external platforms outside of Cred Forums (Discord, Reddit, chat apps, etc.) will NOT keep your browsing information safe

5. you will continue to post shitty enormou screencaps of some kind of google jazz hands app or chat or what the fuck and no-one will be able to figure out what the fuck you're talking about

OMG! Check out line 27!

This will backfire on them.

I need personal photos of these people, especially family members and facebook.

Nice source you CTR nigger

Why should I believe this? This could easily be fake. Not saying it is, but Ill need some proof that this is real.

I'd also like to point out that this toolkit was leaked a long time ago, and kaspersky sunk it with their research lab. They completely dismantled the toolkits and got deep enough to confirm that Equation Group is the NSA. This toolkit runs on your bootloader. Virus scans will not help you. No script will not help you. You can download tails and still will not get rid of this. Most of us here are already bugged because they just do not understand how prevalent this kit already is. Your computer was hacked before you ever downloaded a encryption client. You have been exposed this whole time, we all have.

securelist.com/files/2015/02/Equation_group_questions_and_answers.pdf

We have nothing to fear, and this changes nothing unless you are new. The NSA cannot protect CTR any more than they can protect the USA from George Soros and the kike Illuminati machine. In fact you almost wonder if they are in collusion. Either way, here is the skinny on the NSA.

Also: Still asking for CTR employee photos to use as memes.

wtf

bump

>CTR lead by a literal kike rabbi

(((Eliyahu Fink)))

Name the Jew lads

Lol well done have a (you)

Fucking tooth paste CTR.

Sooo ctr won?

Bump of justice

Fuck CTR.

You will never destroy Cred Forums

Keep bunping boyz bum for ctr awerness.

bump

If this is legit I hope to god the apex autists on 8 and here never forget David Brock.

He has 1 month to complete his objectives. They have eternity.

Please don't forgive or forget.

How legit is the screen cap? Have you infiltrated their chatroom?
God I love this new world of memetic cyberpunk