My fellow Americans:

My fellow Americans:
What will you do if Hillary forces you to pay reparations for slavery to blacks?
Bear in mind that this is one of the primary demands of Black Lives Matter.

Nothing. Neither will you, neither will anyone, but bitch online. They won't knock on your door for the money, they will just use tax dollars and you'll go along with it like a good little bitch.

This is the black pill. I wish I was dead.

Really? Nothing?
Do you have any idea what kind of sent that's going to put in your salary?
The "value" of this plan is estimated to be in the trillions of dollars.
This would cause a second Civil War.

this

Bump

>implying I will return to the states.

the US already spends an incredible amount of money on various gibsmedat for women and shitskins

I'll pay in 5.56.

would this not mean a race war?

W-what is it like there, senpai?

This. Their continued existence is reparations

Dont pay taxes

Hope she does so a race war occurs

The USA already hands out money likes its candy to anyone who claims to be a minority of any kind, even those who aren't such as women and even fucking illegal Mexicans.

What do you do about that? Nothing, you don't do a damn thing. Whilst the government is handing out free college on mass to "veterans", basically millennials and niggers of different shades doing none dangerous work, or how about affermative action and place holding in companies and colleges across the nation, or how about welfare and all the aid we give to our blacks and Mexicans to support them breeding like rats, or how about the money we give to Israel and Africa in aid... Etc etc

If you aren't doing anything now, you wouldn't do anything then. Face it, you're a fucking bitch like the rest of us. Prove me wrong, no really, please do I genuinely want you too, but you won't.

This nation died 50 years ago, user.

I convinced my mom to withdraw $1000 a week from her goy bank for the past 5 years.

We have over $250k in hard cash, by withdrawing so little over a long time period the government thinks we used it to spend, but little do they know we hoarded it all and I will use it to buy underage hookers to fuck in my parents paid off suburban home once she is dead.

I'm 1/64th cherokee muh trail of tears

Them legs gimme more of this bitch
Oh and i wouldnt pay. Refuse to give them tax dollars in any way possible
No way we should pay for niggers don't be cucks people

Sorry, not hookers, i meant to say underage female innovators who are looking for a fast buck to pay off their gender studies degrees.

>reparations for slavery to blacks
Its racism, telling that you own something to googles, cause you are not black.

Only way to do this is either be a NEET or work cash in hand for minimum wage.

>own
owe

just like all the animes

you don't quite know how it works over here, do you Boris? You cannot be racist against whites, period, according to the narrative.

They already get reperations. What else do you call welfare and food stamps?

Not gonna happen obviously. Love or hate Hillary, she has been very dismissive of blm. She got roasted in the primaries for talking down to blm protestors on more than one occasion and she didn't say black lives matter in the primary debates when she was basically asked do black lives matter. Now she'll pay them lip service to get Sanders voters and black voters but at the end of the day when she gets in office she's not going to do anything about anything that blm cares about.

Makes me fucking enraged
We should shoot them like rabid dogs
fucking scum

Yes you can, and if they use double standars like typical statist (its not violence, when we use state) - they can go fuck themselves.
I know how it works on the west,and i am ragging hard about that.

So you are saying that she will refuse to appease her overlord Soros?

Racism=privilege+power or some bullshit. Minorities can be prejudiced but not racist (ie they can freely be dicks but won't lose jobs over saying kill whitey).

They will do nothing, just like they did nothing when all teir money was send to Israel, Wallstreet, pointless wars etc.

Americans are cucks.

The same thing that Americans did when the Brits went full gibsmedat.

>country is built on the back of slave labour
>blacks get nothing in return for it
ha

I know how it works on the west, and i am telling thats bullshit. But if everyone just enduring such retardeness - then they should die like a fucking slaves.

This isn't 1776 anymore where our enemy has to sail for 30 days to reach us and we are backed by other super powers.

This is real life, and we are losing. Badly.

They used horses and mules too back in the day does that mean todeays horses and mules should get reparations too?

higher taxes all around and would fuck with job creation. she does it then she is a 1 term president. Reparations is only popular among numale white guilts and blacks. non-blacks don't want it. Imagine blacks get reparations when Latinos are the majority, it would be the greatest way to make latinos hate blacks even more.

>hill dog wins election
>live in damn near 100% Caucasian zip code with a median income of +$500k on the NE seaboard
>thinking that even if she wins that she can force me to give niggers anything by way of reparation tax
>poorfag problems

Sorry no. Your problems aren't my problems.

If they are against racism, they should not demand from others, depending on the color of the skin, cause its racism.

Bull, blacks have racial quotas and affirmative action in jobs and education.

also the overwhelming of blacks will spend their reparations on frivolous shit which will in 1 years time lead to them being poor again and demanding more free shit. Shit like Nike will be for reparations because they know their Jordans will be soldout.

>Clinton is losing the election
>Brexit won
>Japan has gone right wing
>Assad is taking Aleppo
>Poland is refusing refugees
>Norbert Hoffer will win in Austria
>Duterte is killing drug cartels
>Conservative Australian Govt wins another term
>American public turning against BLM
>Based Burton is dropping red pills
>New South Park admits Trump will win no matter what.

When did it all go so right?

>implying these neckbeards work and pay taxes. you won't be affected but whatever helps you...row row fight the power etc

Nothing. If they want my money, they can come get it. Give me an excuse.

I dunno my girlfriend is Egyptian and technically African American. Gimme dems free monies

...all of them?

>t. English teacher

Quit my job and live the good life of homelessness.

>Free food
>Free clothing
>Plenty of free internet
>Lots of cap spots.

I'm tired of my taxes supporting people that will never contribute to our society.
>So I will become the leach I hate.

assuming there are any American slave owners alive today. If they are, than sure the slave owner should pay the slaves. This sins of our fathers bullshit is insane.

>>New South Park admits Trump will win no matter what.
Wow you guys really buttblasted because someone mocking of him.

sauce?

>What will you do if Hillary forces you to pay reparations for slavery to blacks?

argue for my own reparations, I have a ship's manifest showing my ancestors were sold into slavery in the virgin islands during the European sugar rush

Fuck that bitch, it will never happen

Everyone would just identify as black for a few years.