The End of the American diplomatic and military hegemony is here

The End of the American diplomatic and military hegemony is here

India is joining a military alliance with Russia and China. Iran too. Pakistan too.
We are talking about a military organization of coutnries that have +50% of the world population with 4 nuclear powers such as Russia, China, India and Pakistan.

With China building 4 aircraft carriers at the moment.

At the same time, European countries want to form a military union with a joint army. With the UK out of the EU, this is inevitable. European leaders are angry with the USA because conflicts created by the USA send millions of immigrants to the EU, and the nationalist right wing is growing here.
USA doesn't seem to give a fuck.

The implications are the following:
-3 military powers in the world:
1. USA+Britain and colonies + México, Japan and South Korea.
2. Russia+China+India+Pakistan+Iran+Turkestan, etc., the Shangai Cooperation Organization
3. European Army

The big implications is that the USA won't be able to command power in the Middle East and that it will lose the control over the Mediterranean and Asia. Japan+Korea+ASEAN are not enough for Chindia and Russia. And ASEAN members are not anti China. For example Duterte in Philippines is pro-China, and the new Silk Road will put them under Chienese control.

The days of American hegemony are over. The beginning of it is Syria at the moment. Syria, Ukraine, Georgia... USA will have no power over the Eurasian continent anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/gallup-poll-biggest-threat-world-peace-america-1525008
investmentwatchblog.com/america-has-started-81-of-the-wars-since-wwii/
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalla_de_Trafalgar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I hope it will happen if and only if Trump loses.

So now... will the US sperg out? Or will (((they))) give a chance at actual world peace?
Tune in next year to find out!

That would be great.

>India is joining a military alliance with Russia and China. Iran too. Pakistan too.

>India and Pakistan are in a military alliance

Nigger, they are an inch away from nuking each other. Border skirmishes have happened a few days ago.

I hope the world becomes like 1984.

>anyone but America being in charge
>world peace
Top kek, faggot.

Pakistan will remain a US lackey.

>India is joining a military alliance with Russia and China. Iran too. Pakistan too.
Carlos pls. India is now sucking up to US and started talks for a EU free trade deal.
India has waged a war with both China and India.

Pakistan shifts to where it gets more benefits.

india already has a aircraft carrier, china has a jump jet carrier which can only control a few hundred miles. they are building more jump jet carriers of which they still will not have aircraft to test off till 2018. a super carrier of which nato has 15 has the same power as 3 jump jet carriers as well as longer strike distance.

is this bait?
Israel alone will defeat this pathetic alliance.

>bait
Oy vey, dinner and a shoah.

Oceania is a Great Power

Good luck Eurasia you're going to need it. USA has developed some nasty black project weapons that are no joke

>America being in charge
>world peace

ibtimes.com/gallup-poll-biggest-threat-world-peace-america-1525008
>Gallup International’s poll of 68 countries for 2014 found the US as the greatest threat to peace in the world, voted three times more dangerous to world peace than the next country.

investmentwatchblog.com/america-has-started-81-of-the-wars-since-wwii/
>Earth: 248 armed conflicts after WW2; US started 201 (81%), killing 30 million so far

And you think three major powers being on par with one another would help? Jesus, no wonder you can't even find a fucking airplane.

this. Russian and Chinese armies are a joke

>India is joining a military alliance with Russia and China.
Doesn't seem very likely. India is well integrated into the western economy.

As upper class Anglo-Israeli(English dad, Sephardi mom) I see no problem with WASP-chosen elite of the USA slaying shitskins and exploiting subhumans like Poles, Georgians and Germans, Saudis for a profit

>america being in charge
>world peace

yes.

"world peace" did not exist before the end of World War 2. it's a fairly recent invention.

This is why you better stock up.

Do you really think the Neocons and neolibs are about to let that happen, while we have 1st strike superiority?

It's coming lads. Sampson Option has nothing on our mainland Jews and Albions.

>India and Pakistan Co-operating on anything ever

pakistan, india and china are potential enemies so how can they form an alliance?

Don't spoil the fun

>India is joining a military alliance with Russia and China.
No it's not. Russia would very much like a formal military alliance with India but they (a) don't want to pick a fight with the west for no reason and (b) fucking hate China and (c) really fucking hate Pakistan.
OP is a faggot.

Yeah in reality it seems India is gettring support from the US while Russia and China back Pakistan

???

Good goy
We no longer need the 2A now
Please turn in your arms and remember, the police is all you need

>Pakis and poos in one military block
What the fuck is this?

Gentile here.
Jahudi is correct, God is going to BTFO all who oppose Israel.
There will be great suffering because the man they believe to be messiah will likely be the antichrist, but Jesus will come and BTFO that guy and the Jews that Rock will believe in Jesus Christ.

It's pretty exciting, tbqh familia.

>WASP-chosen elite of the USA
mate the WASPs are all gone now in the USA

>USA doesn't seem to give a fuck.

i'll give u a hint why:

1. Its expensive
2. It gets Americans involved in bullshit wars.
3. It only benefits transnational corporations

>India and Pakistan military alliance
>Mexico's military being of any use

Good shit senpai

Eh, that was what Bush was trying to achieve (after realising that the Pakis a bunch of cunts) but then Obama came along and nixed it.

TL;DR
>Russia supports India
>China supports Pakistan
>America supports Pakistan

Israel alone- probably not
But America definitely will

Israel supplies India with the Brahmos and Barak 8 missiles. Israel is the only supplier.

America, Japan and India have been conducting army and navy exercises together for a few years.

So if what you say is true, this is a massive shift in power dynamics.

USA can't beat goat herding Pashtuns in Afghanistan.

based spain coming thru with an ACTUAL thread!!1!

they are all breeding themselves out with nogs, its really weird

This """union""" doesn't mean shit. Just bunch of presidents meat with each other and discuss economic and safety issues

>European Army

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

have your war, but leave us the fuck alone

1. Trump wins, doesn't give a fuck about EU
2. USA recalls troops and Nuclear Weapons
3. Complete EU at best has a "fast action, mobile Military" almost no "Defense"
4. Russia takes over eastern EU an half of Germany within 3 Days.
5. Because of Treaty USA sends some Drones (Mainly to watch action in 3d-4k, some to destroy Russian Mobile Phones, the Rest to deliver Amazon Products like "EU Carepack 3 - 1 Glass JIF Peanutbutter")
6. Occupied parts of the EU lament the lack of American intervention and beg towards USA
7. USA responds with "Stop telling us what to do you damn russian communists!"
8. Everyone walks the Dinosaur

saged

Rare?

not Israeli Americans and Anglo Americans, no. Upper class WASPs still order shots in the US, even Jews have less influence. It's a goal for the many Jewish women to marry a WASP guy

>India is joining a military alliance with Pakistan.

Top kek can't see how this won't go well.

The problem is finding worthwhile targets.

Russian armored divisions are going to make some juicy targets.

Partisan war can't be won by army. Army may defeat only the army of another country not savages hiding in mountains

I thought Britain left EU.

What am I not understanding?

Oh it'll happen. But it'll just be the French bossing a few German units around. Literally no-one else in Europe with an actual army (which basically means Greece and Poland at this point) wants to suborn their military to French high command.

Just go full on genocide then. Israel and USA will enforce population control, trust me

nah i know these people, every single one is blandaing up with the blackest niggers you could imagine. idk about kikes

The french have a high command?
Coulda fooled me

I hear there's Russian hardware in Pakistan as well as Chinese now?

that's pretty much what's gona happen yes

Spain and Italy will join.

So you have a Germany + France + Italy + Spain + Netherlands and a bunch of others military army. That will fuck your shithole of a country.

>Syria, Egypt, and Israel have formally applied for accession to the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO). Members also discussed the accession of Iran. The interest of Syria, Israel, and Egypt to participate in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization was stated at the briefing in Tashkent by special presidential representative for SCO Affairs Bakhtiyor Khakimov.

Hmmm....

As long as I'm not forced to learn russian, I couldn't care less who rules.

Talk to me, when you have a residence in Newport. 1/16 Anglo middle class Yankee exchange student is not a WASP

You haven't got a clue. The US-Russia relationship is gonna be great if trump wins. And the fact that the U.S. has more military capability than all of these other countries combined in addition to all of our proxy states like iraq, south korea, etc...makes your paper thin argument reel of shit.

we really need to get rid of nuclear weapons

>Israel

Interesting. It will be a showdown who's the bigger Skype, Skypes or Bings.

So CSAT is born.

>india joins pakistan
lol k

just imagine all the muslims being sent to some island somewhere by putin and sweden can be sweden again.

No response bc you're 100 %. Weird how that goes around here

ayy lmao! you're alright Deutschland.

im not czech senpai

This. India also has border disputes with China, and China wants Siberia bad. This whole concept is obvious bullshit.

>upper class
>jew

Pick only one.

The British army of pakis is no rival for our Algerians, Moroccans, Turkish and Syrian ex-ISIS combatants.

European army and British army should always be at war with mandatory army enrollment for immigrants so they kill each other as cannon fodder.
When there's no one left we declare peace and call it a day.

Deal?

We're still here doot. I'm half english and a quarter descended from a very old and rich swiss banking family. Also daddy's an executive at a very large cable company. A few months ago, I think back in may, he was invited to a private event that Paul Ryan spoke at and was hosted by one of Clinton's biggest backers. I'm pretty sure that makes him part of the elite.

>MacKinder, pls

hahahaha the only thing they agree on is that none of them are America

>the only invention that actually prevents developed nations from warring against one another
>MUST GET RID

lel israel is USA funded. dumb faggot. going against israel is going against jewamerica

So several great powers and regional powers many with nuclear weapons. Many of whom have grudges and concerns with the others states are going to try and form a close alliance with each other.

I like your thinking Spain, WAR it is then :^)

Nigger have you never watched Code Geass?

1. Aircraft carriers are gonna be dog shit compared with the Americans. Even if they were on par they'd still be vastly outnumbered.
2. USA honestly doesn't need any oil from the Middle East anymore because of fracking
3. America and Americans don't give a fuck because it won't affect us either way. Nobody will ever be able to take our control of the seas from us and we're still leading the world in all major technological advances (see spacex? why the fuck do we need to trade with you faggots when we can harvest mars for ourselves)
4. Europeans are faggots and will never establish a continental army. Even if there was it is more likely then not it'll be allied with the US.

Yes, we are seeing the end of the American century, but it's now because of this weird SCO. China alone is calling the shots now in the West Pacific.
This strange union they set up there is not going to last or be meaningful in any way. India and China will fight about influence in Indochina and Indonesia, I guess.

the USA was already making hydrogen bombs when 90% of europeans were still living in wooden shacks. their dominance wont end in our lifetime.

>India with Pakistan and Iran

Haha.

And don't bet too much on Russia and China, for an alliance to work over time one must be vassal of the others, which will never happens between them.

Won't cry on the end of US hegemony though but most of the country you cited are extreme competitors, especially India and China.

World peace translates to world in pieces.

>and China wants Siberia bad
are you retarded or something?

>3. European Army
EU is going to collapse give or take 1 decade.

Wtf I'm an #orwellmissile now

Not even. Just wait for the next financial crash and watch as nationalism really starts to flare up. I gurrantee a couple states will go full on fascist.

>Actually believes in the the nuclear jew

Quantity of nations is not military quality of nations. Everybody but USA is a non-actor on the NATO side.

By joining it.

SCO is not a military alliance. It's for antiterrorism and anti-democracy.

China wants Siberia bad

>CSAT
>switch C and S
>SCAT

So that's why India and Pakistan want to join

desu it has only prevented it so far, but we do not know where the threshold lies after which nukes become feasible to being used actively instead of just passively pressuring.

>but we do not know where the threshold lies after which nukes become feasible to being used actively instead of just passively pressuring.

yeah we do, it's called disarmament. Once there arent enough nukes to overwhelm missile defense, they will become usable/

airstrip one best airstrip

Brahmos is a missile jointly made by India and Russia. It's in the name - Brah(maputra)-Mos(kva)

SCO is an economic organization anyway. It has zero military aspect, that's the only reason why India, Pakistan and China are in it.

I think we found ourselves a new Hitler. Good job Spain!

fucking hell literally nothing in this post is factually correct

Well that's one threshold and one I hadn't even considered, to be honest familia. It would certainly give those with the capability of disarming enemy incoming nukes an easy pass to escalate any conflict into nuclear warfare if it becomes necessary, as long as their defence systems can handle the enemy nukes.

But there's I assume a lot of time until that happens. Decades, if not more, I think. In the meantime one threshold I can think of is when someone's desperate enough to use them ie when they're about to lose. But that's a very improbable scenario since they wouldn't be in this situation in the first place because it isn't rational to push someone with nukes into the corner. It is far more likely they'd use other means to pressure such factions. And if it really got to war, this faction has all the options to merely threaten to escalate the conflict into a nuclear one to prevent any further deterioration of their situation. Nothing would justify the risk to push on and see if they'd actually follow up or not. There wouldn't even be much to gain from defeating such a faction since for this situation to be possible in the first place, they must be weak and geopolitically irrelevant enough to not have some superpower they're sucking up to come to their defense.

>the shear number of posts in this thread from butthurt ameriburgers shilling as hard as they can

Stay mad faggots. The USA's time of greatness has come to an end. Your meme presidential candidate won't change anything. Your descendents will live as slaves in a third world USA. Nothing you post here will change that.

>ukraine

no such thing

Kek

If you don't like America you can get the hell out.

Oh noez! Fighting a bunch of eurocucks and poo in the loos/gooks/sand niggers. What ever shall we do? Oh please, OP is a fag who let's his girl get fucked by savage taco eating aztecs. Hang yourself, Sancho.

that doesn't make any sense
trump is an isolationist and has said repeatedly he's happy for putin to exert influence over the middle east
Hillary is a Zionist hawk who will stop at nothing to wage wars everywhere for the benefit of her and her Jewish buddies - which will should lead to global conflict
either way US hegemony is doomed

>pookistan
>alliance with India
What parallel universe do you live in?

>2. USA honestly doesn't need any oil from the Middle East anymore because of fracking
Not really fracking but USA is now the #1 oil producer in the world.

>I hate the ebil USA!
>Russia invades
>Save us USA!
>mfw

They're pretty good at training cartel thugs who go AWOL with their weapons.

can't wait, no other country does what burgers do solely because of their worldwise wealth redistribution scheme aka the petrodollar

added bonus: hopefully we'll see subhumans have a go at each other without interruptions, best way for them to thin out their herds

even better: we'll get to see 2A in action since the coming loss of petrodollar will end the relatively high standard of living across the pond and their herds' gibsmedats start running dry

Why are Russians obsessed with this shit?

>Siberia
That question was solved by a Serb a long time ago.
They won't be raising it any time soon.

Are you STILL mad about the Spanish armada?

And China as well
They'll be fighting over water in about 25 years. This alliance is about as sound as the non-aggression treaty between Germany and Russia.

>India is joining a military alliance
>with China
>Pakistan too

Alignments have changed but not by this much

India-US are defence and trade allies now
The only reason we are still in bricks is because we're sabotaging it for our American brethren

İndia and pakitan
Being ever on the same side

Move along kids. Nothing to see here

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Oceania, Eurasia, and East Asia

>UK
>France

Wanna know why we are still tinkering with aircraft carriers instead of console command spawn it? BECAUSE WE DO NOY KNOW HOW TO BUILD A WORKING ONE YOU HORN DODGING FUCK. WHY DID WE SET THIS UP? JUST SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE AND NOT START A WAR BECAUSE US/EU DECIDE TO RED FLAG SOMESHIT.

BREAD EATING WALLET SNATCHING HORN DODGER. FUCK YOU.

>Belarus: Opera
Good taste

If there is a yuropoor army, for their sake, I hope Spain and Italy don't join them.

there will never be a cordial Russian-Chinese alliance

The Chinese are known backstabbers, who have fucked the Russians over many times.

This more of a Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.

>china wants siberia bad
They want Kazakhstan, you dumb fuck, not Siberia.

>They want Kazakhstan,

more details?

>China
>Iran

Both wildcards. Don't count on either to stick to a side. Especially China.

>Pakistan
>India
>China
>in a MILITARY ALLIANCE

l m a o

Sounds like 1984 with the big power blocs.

Yeah I just saw that myself. Three countries that all absolutely fucking despise one another. It's not like Russia and China have the best history either.

A new Warsaw Pact I like it

>Being afraid of Pooinloos

TopKek

>india and pakistan on the same side
>while they are on the verge of a small scale nuclear war between each other over fucking kasmir atm

lol okay sure

This is exactly what John Mearsheimer explained in The Tragedy Of Great Global Politics.
He basically entailed that the post cold war world will not be better, since Bipolarity created a careful counterbalancing for the world. Unipolarity was only temporary, and we're entering an age of many self interested groups fighting amongst one another, in other words, 1984 war scenario.

Gosh you guys are clueless about international issues. Do you guys seriously only read RT and Wikipedia?!

SCO literally has nothing on the America and Europe.
SCO is bunch of countries who hate each other. I mean come on, your map puts India and Pakistan as potential allies! Are you seriously that retarded? They have skirmishes in Kashmir as we speak!

t.
Closeted Right wing Latvian who works in Brussels for NATO and EU. I fly home on the weekends.
AMA if you want to.

hahahahaha

just like last time right?

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalla_de_Trafalgar

>India has waged a war with both China and India.
>India has waged a war with India

Glorious

>It gets Americans involved in bullshit wars.
because that never happened