Are Fox & Trump to Blame for the Rise of White Supremacists?

youtube.com/watch?v=dGCEP66DC58

I would say it has more to do with the rise of social justice and PC culture.

>Liberal media thinking it's anyone other than them who brought the alt-right into the mainstream

Black Life Matter (BLM) is a black supremacist group. It's just that most people are too pussy to admit it. They incite violence, they burn their own cities, they beat up their own supporters (especially white people) and they yell and riot to get their own way like a bunch of children who are primarily black college students who are more well off than their less fortunate members of their own race. BLM movement are succeeding in doing is making everyone hate them even more.

"Terrorism: The use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes."

Wow it's yet another case of "Everybody forgets the last 5 years"

They are only capitalizing on what was already there. White supremacy has been a Cred Forums meme for years now.

black lives matter is to blame for the rise of white supremacists.

Trump is to blame for the rise of Trump supporters.

>leftism has gone FULL retard and is descending into racist, authoritarian anti-think ideology peddled by a bunch of thin-skinned obese shits who go into hyperventilating fits if challenged
>"WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE BEHIND THE RISE OF POO-POO PEE-PEE?"

SocJus being insufferable Identity politicking victim culture fucks is behind the political and cultural backlash. Also, interesting to notice, how George Soros & his billionaire pals can be traced as the financiers of all this SJW shit which JUST COINCIDENTALLY happened to burst onto the scene and become the Core of leftism when Occupy: Wall Street formed and began attacking the "Too Big To Fail/Too Big To Jail" banksters. Occupy turned into a circus, when it was originally sort of the left's TEA Party.

I was originally vehemently anti Trump. But then SJW's stepped up their assault on societies sensibility.

So now I support him, (I've even warmed up to some of his policies after I came to realize the media was just outright lying out their teeth about him). But I initially only supported him for the sake of SJW tears.

So the SJW faggot media needs to step out of their little safe space and take a good long look at themselves in a mirror.

>some jackass
>interviewed another jackass who happens to write for salon
Nothing but hot air

if non whites weren't so stupid and violent, whites wouldn't have to hate them.

Racism = self defense.

>little safe space

This board is a safe space.

They aren't black supremacist, they're black nationalist.

They don't want whites governing blacks or policing blacks. All their demands can be satisfied by providing black people their own state.

Silent majority keeps getting told they don't matter and need to keep silent, this then makes them vocally oppose the ones who suppressed them. The Left has no one to blame but themselves, they have been backing people into a corner with no way out, well people are finding a way out, and it's through.

Fucking this.
You nag someone long enough don't be surprised when they get pissed and slap the shit out of you.

Yes and no.

Anyone in the world can post here. But if they disagree with consensus they'll be mercilessly shitposted and saged. Women, feminists and SJWs generally don't like nigger threads so they don't come here.

On the other hand it's much easier to argue against a position than plan to do it. If there weren't some places you could make proposals away from the general public nothing would ever change.

>All their demands can be satisfied by providing black people their own state.

I think they want to be able to commit crimes without being punished. Same way with schools - they want to be able to disrupt classes and beat up white kids but still graduate and go to college.

I think they want to be given good jobs with excellent pay but also be given nice houses and cars and cellphones.

I think we should do all these things for them because they built america.

This is how easy it is to spot retards.

A safe space is when somebody appeals to a higher authority in order to enforce a specific direction of discussion.

There is no such enforcement here. The only such threads that end up deleted are the ones that contain black dicks, or are obviously copied and pasted off a talking point list without any original thought put into them.

But anybody can come here with any opinion, and as long as they aren't a copy pasta retard they're welcome to argue their point of view.

But that's the reality of unmoderated discussion: Some world views are literally retarded and will get destroyed in an even ended discussion.

Whereas safe spaces exist for the sake of preventing an even ended discussion in order to protect retarded world views.

So go fuck yourself retard.

They simply don't want white people around them. I think that's fair. Let blacks go their own way.

The rise of "white supremacists" is just a reaction to attacks on white people from the left.

>They simply don't want white people around them

then why do they follow us around and demand that they be included in our neighborhoods, schools, sports, and businesses?

Say all you want about America, Rajesh, your shithole cowfucking country will always have designated shitting streets. LfuckingOL!

This, its reactionary. If you keep pushing and screaming at an enemy that doesnt exist you are going to create an enemy.

The number of actual white supremacists in America is ___________

no, it's simply the reality of White geNOcide and the hatred of Whites

>all these faggots bumped this thread
what did they mean by that?

They are a profit making Company catering to a demand that other companies were too afraid catering. What's the problem?

This.

>Fox news revelant among millenials.

The guy in OP's pic has no idea what he is talking about

stop replying to obvious bait, you newfag scum

saged

>no, it's simply the reality of White geNOcide and the hatred of Whites

What about Arab genocide by whites?

I don't even like trump. But i loathe Hillary and sjw, i just want liberal tears, and Trump will do that.

>a 90s camera in 2015
cool vid

It has nothing to do with unpunished anti white rhetoric in public square.

Newton's third law strikes again

>blacks built America
In what fucking universe? Did tractors build the Soviet Union?

No
It is the ever growing bullshit of of left and liberal policies. At some point the left took total control of many life aspects, they've grown lazy and used to this control. They thought they could just continue to enable their silly antics without consequence.
At this point where the liberal non-sense pretty much reached a pivotal mass, people who could be put on the right wing spectrum(not really talking about actual supremacists) decided to stand up and speak up against it

Fucking THIS

It's the pendulum swinging back and hard.

It's a sad day when the only one talking any sense is a damn leaf. Libcucks love to be all, "their den of racism and bigotry is the REAL safe space" but this place doesn't have moderators banning and silencing what they seem to be incorrect.

Its shit that some retards spout. The time when USA actually became relevant was after the Civil war.

Because they can't make/do anything themselves so they need white handouts but they don't want whitey telling them what to do.

Its better to see what those on the left are thinking so it would be easier to attack their arguments.
>What about Arab genocide by whites?
What are you talking about?

Situation in Europe etc. sure looks like arab genocide! Fucking moron.

>that video of /k/ommandos
top kek

They need slave drivers to be able to build anything.

That's what white people want, black people want not be governed by whites but they want whites to support them with money and technology. They demand that whites stop telling them what to do and stop trying to curtail their criminal behavior but at the same time demand reparations and assorted gib me dats.

>It is the ever growing bullshit of of left and liberal policies

MUH LEFT BOGGY MAN