You watch anime and play video games all day? *sends you to the hospital with his right leg* you're not a true white man

You watch anime and play video games all day? *sends you to the hospital with his right leg* you're not a true white man

>man
POLICE, HE JUST ASSERTED MY GENDER REEE

Fedor was better.

>*kicks at me*
>*shoots him*

Only on tuesdays

*slams fist on desk*

I do what I want, try and stop me.,

but he's a subhuman slav, he's not white

*stabs him in the balls*
BACK THE FUCK OFF???

you won't be able to pull the trigger after.

Right leg hospital
Left leg cemetery

check his fight videos.

Smart burger.

Only retarded memesters believe that. Slavs are based and white in my book.

Zydrunas Savickas should rip you in half, you degenerate.

I'm a big guy

weren't croats considered aryan though?

Why must you judge me so? I have a very meaningful relationship with my waifu.

Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... unsheathes my twin katanas Well, let's see how tough you really are! jumps into the air TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS spins around and slashes your face open Not so tough now, huh????? grabs you and throws you up It's time to finish this little charade holds my katanas above my head YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords Heh.... easy..... - ;) that's pretty fuckin funny turns my back to you and chuckles but... not as funny as whats about to happen now unsheathes katana and readies Sanzetsu no Jitsuzhi style stance - stealth kills walks always whisteling, drunken whaler tune - comes up behind you and stabs you in the back Hahaha, now that power is mine! becomes engilfed in a bright light It feels so powerful! - unsheaths daggers Surging with Dark Energy You Will Pay For Your Insulence!!

such great heights

oh, and crocop would beat fabio maldonado

Morco would've done that with his **left** leg. Do your research for christs sake

Then he goes to jail where bunch of googles stab him to death

He is a Cop.

okay ahmed

UFC >>>>>>>>> gayPride

You're gonna get called polack in 3...2...1...

ayy we wuz germanic n shiet

oh no, not the hospital!

Left leg is cemetery faggit.

nah mate hospital right leg, cemetary left leg do your research

Fucking aussies man.

There are a bunch of slavs that have contributed to world knowledge - science, literature, poetry, etc. I give respect where respect is due.

>their *actions* are not written in third person
just fucking kill yourselves holy shit

Kek Australia will never be topped with their bantz

go to sleep white boi

*posts using a style no one here uses*

Holy shit! Breaking! CNN is reporting that the new cool place for neo nazis to meet in secret is www.lemonparty.org !

pretty sure that randleman is asleep

>tfw I can't play video games all day anymore because I got a job and a gf cutting my free time to nearly zero

Reminder that Cro cuck was a roiding failure of a fighter.

Would you say that to his face in a dark alleyway?No? Then you're the cuck talking shit over the internet.

but not before putting Crocock to sleep

>professional kickboxer
>getting knocked out by a wrestler who literally never practiced any form of striking a day in his life

embarrassing desu

At that level, anyone can knock anyone out.

WHO THE FOOK IS THAT GUY

>arrive at hospital holding a leg
>nurse at reception stares at me like she's wondering if she should call the police
>start stammering
>"This guy handed me his right leg and sent me here, he said I'm not a true white man...."
>spaghetti coming out of pockets
>what am I doing here

he used a growth hormone to recover fibrous tissue
never enhanced strenght

and crocop choked randleman

>at that level
>he thinks mma is a real sport

reminder that Travis Browne is ranked #10 heavyweight in the world and his background is in community college basketball.

why do you guys love specifying race, you couldn't have just said "you're not a true man"?

Not so fast, UK-sama. *ancient traditional japanese samurai armor protects leg*

You're going to need to try harder if you want to break true Japanese spirit.

*Unsheathes legendary Katana*
*Teleports behind you*
*Holds Katana in front of throat*
I could slit your throat right now, UK-sama, but I'm the bigger, much more mature man. Killing the weak is not the shinobi way.

Reminder that Travis Browne is like 2 meters in height. He has physical advantages that can allow one to overcome lack of skill. He also has done BJJ for nearly a decade.

t. tyrone

Non-whites can remain degenerates for all care. It will be easier to take back Europe if blacks/muslims became video game addicted NEETS.

>slavs are only white when it suits Cred Forumsfronts racist agenda

s m h genus

And crocop got ktfo by a wrestler whose entire training regiment was going through amateur wrestling practice at his local college. You realize the guy never practiced stand up or submissions for his entire Pride run, right?

>Cred Forums is one person

I consider Slavs more white than any other whites at the moment. Their fighting spirit hasn't been completely stifled.

I don't understand the pol mentality, why can't you guys treat everyone that deserves to be treated the same?

Criminals are criminals no matter the color, racists are racists, again, no matter the color.

Hate begets hate, love begets love. Stop being so disgustingly racist and this world would become a better place.

Hope you are just being sarcastic, because this was one of the cringiest comment of Cred Forums.

Nothing personal my mate. It's survival instinct.

Honest to God question, on a scale from 1 to 10, how new are you?

This is just a pointless Cred Forums shitposting thread.

>you now remember pat Barry fondling cro cop, knocking him down a few times, then letting cro cop choke him out

It's racism, the same disgusting attitude that has led america to it's current state.

I love this country, but the people in Cred Forums, the people who actually believe in the genocide of one race, need to leave.

brilliantly put. I have nothing against 1 or 2 negroes, but when they are 5% or 10% in your country, the social dynamics change, they start affecting your society politically. (muh affirmative action, BLM, suburban sprawl, detroit)

it's just human nature.

You're fine with 1 or 2.. when they range in the populations of 20 million?

I'd like to know, where is the compassion that your mother taught you? Where is the kindness, and acceptance of others that she taught you?

Thank you for correcting the record. $0.08 has been deposited in your account.

I'm 18. I don't plan on voting for either parties this cycle.

classic

But if I don't do those exact 2 things, we're all good?

>record money deposited XD
Stop.

fucking lmao

>believe in the genocide of one race,

Where did I say anything about genocide or killing anyone? I'm for repatriation. Unfortunately, I think civil war will happen, but that isn't what I personally want.

>repatriation
Pol. I'm talking of pol, who advocates for genocide daily.

Repatriation is not the way to go. You want to send people who have grown accustomed to the american way of life, have businesses here, family, children and send them back to
wherever? No. That isn't american.

Repatriation is a horrible idea and I hope it remains that.

He canĀ“t kick anymore. WHAT A TWIST!!!

*teleports behind you*
*unzips penis-katana*
Pshh... Nothin' personnel... kid...

Stop posting whores you trash

never cared for this one

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE LOWER THAN ME, GRACIES, YOU DIRTTY FUCKING NO-SPORTSMANS

dress it up a bit, add some greentext and it could be a nice copypasta

you spend all your time in the gym while i am at job making money to feed my wife and her kids? YOU CALL YOUR SELF MAN ?

test

I'm talking about Europe. Yes, most of the Islamic elements here need to go.

The U.S. is too far gone. The best solution there would be secession of certain states. Give entire states to blacks and let them have their own nation.

stupid trash

Leave shill, this is the wrong place for you!!!