/cfg/ Clinton Foundation Edition: Pure Coincidence Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.pl/international/hillary-clinton-muses-over-bernie-sanders-supporters-in-leaked-audio-recording/clqkg1p
archive.is/DuJlz
sputniknews.com/us/20160907/1045070241/kremlin-meddling-claims-russian-analysts-take.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-community-investigating-covert-russian-influence-operations-in-the-united-states/2016/09/04/aec27fa0-7156-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html
dangerandplay.com/2016/09/09/fox-news-analyst-and-clinton-operative-douglas-e-schoen-accepted-millions-of-dollars-to-agitate-for-war-with-russia/
archive.fo/xDQKA
truthuncensored.net/fbi-director-received-millions-from-clinton-foundation-his-brothers-law-firm-does-clintons-taxes/
youtube.com/watch?v=OJuvZUsKoQ0
m.soundcloud.com/washington-free-beacon
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
globalresearch.ca/deutsche-bank-and-the-global-financial-crisis/5548750
fec.gov/finance/disclosure/advindsea.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=A5zebaFFsQY
beta.fec.gov/data/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OLD THREAD

hey, how's it going?

pretty gudd so far, im about to chow down on a 12 box of dunkin donuts. call help if it dont write in at least half an hour, i might be going in to shock from all the sugar. how are you doing?

What do you think. Brit bro or shill. Interesting given the net neutrality issue. Something makes me want to believe

wew, big brother is ready to fuck you in the ass.

all good, did some stuff around the house and I'm free to shitpost all day long

-----
businessinsider.com.pl/international/hillary-clinton-muses-over-bernie-sanders-supporters-in-leaked-audio-recording/clqkg1p
archive.is/DuJlz
>Hillary Clinton muses over Bernie Sanders' supporters in leaked audio recording

>A report from Politico on Friday noted that the recording, taken from a private fundraiser held in February, showed Clinton laying out her assessment of Sanders voters.

>In the throes of the Democratic primary campaign, citizens rooting for Sanders saw the Vermont senator as the arbiter of a political revolution. Clinton described some of them as "children of the Great Recession" who are frustrated by a sluggish economy.

>"They are living in their parents' basement," Clinton said. "They feel they got their education and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envisioned for themselves. And they don't see much of a future."

To take my mind off the DNS handoff yesterday, I had some fun in Barnes and Noble with 'operation uoısɹǝʌuı'

>guns and ammo
>hillary uoısɹǝʌuı
>bitch
>elvira

I realized afterwards that I can spell PEPE I sung two layered and staggered copies of SHAPE magazine. Next time I'll fix that.

Can you guys give me some UI and graphics tips?

nice, i also have the whole day to meme.

>They are living in their parents' basement
lel, lets spread that shit and make some berniebros angry.

Just wanted to post this picture to add to the theme of the opening post. The shilling after the debate wasn't just the US media.

it's hard to give tips when we don't know what you can do.

Sup OGs. How you living? Anyone have the last bread? Never and I were talking about voting rigging and wanted to follow up on that.

Trip

hey mate, check the second post.

What's up gangsta? Link to previous bread
>

Bump for, justice

Can't wait til she's hanging or rotting in a jail cell tbhfamalamadingdong

I'm an idiot. Thx mane

Thx homie

Thx for the bump! Please do whatever you can to spread the word! We have real momentum and huuuuuuge influence now !

does someone know when or if wikileaks will drop the next bomb?

Temp was hearing rumors about Tuesday.

Thoughts, lads?

reportedly something on Tuesday regarding Chelsea Clinton and Switzerland, but I don't know the details

short and sweet, i like it. did you choose that format for mobile use?

no, it's just picture was like that, not too much I could do with it. Square version for Twatter here

sputniknews.com/us/20160907/1045070241/kremlin-meddling-claims-russian-analysts-take.html

>The US political and media establishment seems to have lost their collective minds, talking about a massive, covert Russian plan to disrupt the US electoral process and to sow distrust in American political institutions.
Owned! They all be going crazy!

>Russian experts warned that they may be a step in preparations for vote-rigging in November.

>The Washington Post reported that US intelligence and law enforcement agencies are now seriously "investigating what they see as a broad, covert Russian operation in the United States to sow public distrust in the upcoming presidential election and in US political institutions."
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-community-investigating-covert-russian-influence-operations-in-the-united-states/2016/09/04/aec27fa0-7156-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html
They know #NeverHillary is gonna lose, so they are laying out the Groundwork for a scapegoat to take the election. We CANNOT let this happen!

>while a senior unnamed official admitted to the paper that the intelligence community has absolutely no "definitive proof" of Russian intentions to tamper with US elections, he added that "even the hint of something impacting the security of our election system would be of significant concern.
And there you go. No proof whatsoever of Russia doing anything. It's all a fucking ruse

This might be good to meme with source from attached.

If politicians are so baselessly worried about Russia hacking, why are they removing checks?

Regarding DNC leaks
>US officials are in no hurry to publically accuse Russia, or to provide any actual evidence of Russian involvement.

Our own mother fucking government is rigging this shit against us!

Nice! Just a thought. Do people trust the shortened urls? I'm not very tech savvy and I would question it.

I don't know, but I think they don't care too much. I thought it would be easier to type in. I'll make another version with full url

>this is happening in all western countries
we are fucked

7 and 10, is this why calling someone literally hitlers isn't working anymore?

pretty much

I guess so, we've heard it too many times

Seth Rich bump. Best to you lads.

thanks pham

that looks nice. who is that guy?

Nice huss! Thx mane

that is Doug Schoen. He is Fox News expert and he was lobbying for Victor Pinchuk. We did the research, Cernovich wrote a good article

dangerandplay.com/2016/09/09/fox-news-analyst-and-clinton-operative-douglas-e-schoen-accepted-millions-of-dollars-to-agitate-for-war-with-russia/

Operation Samson what is it. Been working 70 hours past month

thanks bruv, its hard to keep up with all the kikes.

>444

he also was invited to the 2012 Clinton Foundation dinner at Hillary's house

Good to see you Seth. Thx for bumping!

basementdwellers are trending

Found this gem on Twitter

hm?

>2016
>Hillary will win.
>2017
>Trump will launch a cable news network.
>~con't.
>Thats all I feel comfortable sharing.
>Also October 1st. Wake up early and turn on the news. Any news
archive.fo/xDQKA
CTR insider did not deliver it seems

This is poorly written but can someone look into this I don't have the time.

truthuncensored.net/fbi-director-received-millions-from-clinton-foundation-his-brothers-law-firm-does-clintons-taxes/

>everyone that doesnt vote for me is either a deplorable or a basementdweller

gotcha

nice, there is a typo in "doesn" though.

fuck. fixed

Should we try and get the Clinton Foundation trending in time for the next debate? I'd honestly love to see Trump attack her regarding to the shady goings on that are involved in the whole thing.

definitely.

gotta step out for a while, see y'all later

Later mane

I proposed the idea of #CrookedFoundation for the name in another thread, I like the sound of it, we need to draw attention to the whole thing to Donald Trump if we really want Hillary to lose or at least suffer some damage from a strategic point of view.

Someone pointed out #BasementDwellers is number 2 trending but Twitter doesn't auto complete. Screen shot proof if anyone wants to include it

sup goys. I see the basement dweller thing took, off, time to milk it!

see ya mane

Yo leaf. Yep, and proof of Twitter suppressing it.

twitter needs go down with the rest of the msm
sup leaf

>99
fantastic

>twitter suppressing
Those queers can't do anything right. The other day, the 'Trump-Cuba' faux-conspiracy which was cooked up by MediaMatters was pushed full throttle on all fronts.. Unfortunetaly normiessquads i'm a part of on twitter pushed a counter-tag and beat the the #TrumpCuba thing hands down. Sad!

Ok boys. I'm out for a bit. Laters.

Keep up the good work! Meme the fuck out of this bitch! This should be a huge wake up call for Berners!

>Ok boys. I'm out for a bit
Aight senpai, thx for keeping the bread warm, we'll be here.

lol

i remember one time in a thread were an american user posted this pic and asked how i liked, i responded it was kinda ridiculous so he got a bit pissy and passive agressive, shortly after he then excused himself for being a bit of a prick and didnt post after that in the thread and kinda left. then the pic became super popular on twitter and the_donald and now everytime i see those kind of memes i have to think about that weird convo.

>tl:dr
i underestimated a meme that became super popular.

see you man, well fire those memes so far up hillarys ass that she will think its georges dick ramming down her throat.

that speculative garbage is Cernovich's bread and butter. Also every time there's a purported new 'health issue' it's always coming from a >1 poster..
Coincidence?

is that cernovich a know channer?

wasnt this the meme from that javieror whatever guy?

>pic related

>is that cernovich a known redditor?
ftfy and yes. His idea of 'muh ebin /pol maymays' is tweeting "really makes you think' 6 gorillion times a day

This happened last night, made a nice concern trolling collage in case newfags still think shills don't exist

Hey that's my stuff! Awesome!

It's working

This one is a work in progress, so far I removed the microphone and hand. Posting it here for others to use as raw material.

yeah, he seemed like an attention faggot.

I don't mean to perv, but holy shit, she was a young qt. I don't blame the rapist, tbqfhwyf

hey man do you know some good electronic music that fires up the neurons? i need some brainjuice.

we should attack the goldwater angle more, they seem really buttblasted about it.

Hey guys nevadafag here
I have to read a fucking script and it's really shit. Seems like internal polling. What do?

Pic related

Shit that had a persons name on it
Deleted file

lel,i wouldnt even have noticed.can you give a little context what you mean by internal polling?

Cropped info here is a sample questio. Of the 8 questions.

is that app from Trump campaign?

Fucking rape my face

Yes

I gotchu
youtube.com/watch?v=OJuvZUsKoQ0

WE THE PEOPLE! not Hillary the prostitute

Mrs. Bill Clinton

top kek

kek, this is gold.

I'm very surprised, I just surveyed two democrat house holds and they are voting for Trump. This is fucking amazing!

The people are informed enough to not vote for Hillary.

good stuff mang. leaked on twatter

thats great

very nice job m8

Bump against tyranny

Do you guys have intel on an allegedly Clinton darknet website meant to sell guns?
It was allegedly called 'armsfordollar.com', I heard about that a few times. Did you too?

thx famiglia, made that one yesterday

fuccin noice. Lovin the bread today man, everybody's working *snif*

thanks, but your trip is off

youre on fire tonight lads. awesome.

can't stop, won't stop

sweet, i just a got a rt from someone with a huge amount of followers.

do you know the colorcode of the text and background, that combo looks friggin nice.

yellow: #e1b315
red: #e81a2e

yeah i find the font is slick af too

man i fuccin love it when there's an anti-Hillary hashtag trending... Been posting recycled memes for days it seems, this makes it a whole lot easier,

illhave to reinstall my graphics driver fast, wish me luck. brb.

Hey you fuckin' Googles!

I need to read up on past comments, but I will be lurking from time to time.

I have a load of research to continue from yesterday, but I will deliver some juicy material.

#NeverHillary

turns out i dont even have a gpu on the laptop im using, no wonder my photoshop is acting up all the time, lel.

christ she barely even has neck control

Hey, homie. I make shitty memes, but the best place to start is to start simple and work from there. Practice makes perfect.

I am best at just copying and pasting hard facts, and organizing it in a readable way that proves a point. See image for example.

I don't do well with illustrated memes, but I'm pretty good at shit posting South Park stuff together.

If you want to make some really good material, then I would suggest you go through every event that Donald and Hillary did after the conventions (July 28th) and choose a good photo that represents the crows, find the crowd number with source and do a timeline of comparisons between each scheduled event.

You should find that Trump has done way more scheduled events than Hillary, and that Hillary's events that pack the numbers that Trump's do.

This is important because it:
A. Physically shows the crowds
B. Provides the total number of people in crowd with verifiable source
C. Shows the skeptics that Donald has more real-world support than Hillary
D. Seeing is believing, and numbers don't lie

Good luck!

Take care.

Take care. I'm going to continue researching on the rigged election stuff.

Good shit! I like it a lot

I post it every day to remind people - 9/11 Never Forget

#NeverHillary

Uploaded wrong image. Here's image of OC I was talking about.

#NeverHillary

THE FUCKING DAMAGE CONTROL IS THRU THE ROOF GOYS
Hillbots on suicide watch over the Basement Dwellers thing, i'm fucking flooded with shills

Just logged in, and it's blowing up!

Sanders did have a lot of millenial supporters, and Twitter is the perfect battle ground to remind Sander's supporters to not vote for Big Money (Hillary).

Hillary is just pandering to Sanders supporters for their votes, she doesn't care about them; she does the same thing to black people.

Sanders supporters need to vote for Jill Stein, and hold corrupt politicians accountable for their corrupt actions!

#NeverHillary

>HILLARY CLINTON INCLINED TO START NUCLEAR WAR
HILLARY CLINTON INCLINED TO START NUCLEAR WAR
this is the audio link to basement dwellers and
>SKIP TO 39 MINUTE MARK TO HEAR NUCLEAR WAR

this is truly a gift from the heavens. Kek has truly blessed us. Screencap from last night/this morning

bump

Can someone explain to me what this Basement Dwellers thing is all about?

bamp.

>Can someone explain anything
jewgle it, google.

'The price of successful attack is a constructive alternative' or something like that

Get your trip right, mane

Nice!

Remember the thing I said from the beginning is dividing the Democrat votes by having Bernie supporters vote 3rd party.

The Bernie supporters were cheated, and have every right to fuck over Hillary. Because, she definitely fucked over them.

#NeverHillary

Well boys I finished my run. Not a lot of people wanted to take the survey but those that did were very pro Trump, even if it was only that. Most people are oblivious of the senators, and Joe Heck is obviously the candidate that need to win so I'm concerned.

Managed to drop some /cfg/ redpills and people are very informed about some of them so I have great faith Nevada will go Red.

good stuff mangs!
leaked on twatter

oops

wtf, testing

Great work mane! Keep fighting the good fight!

Every day counts.

#NeverHillary

Good day.
How is it going?

I have sent an e-mail to everyone.

hey senpai, going well, Hillbots on suicide watch for 24 hours straight.
>B-BUT DRUMPF INSULTS PEOPLE TOO
Oy vey!

hey mags, twitter is a lot of fun today.

Sup OGs. How's it going? Twitter is a shit storm on #NeverHillary face! Just a big ol poo right on her nose. 2 girls one cup style. So beautiful to witness.

Ok thx mane.

It's going great!

Looks like there might be a full-on Bernie supporters revolt against Hillary.

Twitter is blowing up with ex-Bernie bros pissed at Hillary over the recent audio leak where she called his supporters "Basement Dwellers"

Hot Sauce, anyone?

Also, Twitter has #VoterFraud in the auto-complete!

#NeverHillary

#NeverHillary

kek. hey mane.

We both know they are nothing compared to us anymore.
Do you have a collection of our archives? If the answer is positive, would you send it to me via e-mail?

Are you back to constant memetical warfare since you quit university, just like "in the old days"?
Any

It is the excact opposite of university then.
I will cherish last summer with those nights spent awake just like a teenager, with all of you, eternally.

Great to hear that.
I am excited pf what is to come in the time remaining.
We are being part of the most influential happenings of the 21st century so far.

Oh nice! Get that voter fraud outreach going

Dude, the ShillBots are on major damage control.

You can tell the shill easily. They just post anti-Trump material, and don't even address what Hillary said.

CTR, where are you? Ohh, that's right, you are doing damage control on Twitter right now.

Fuckin' faggots.

#NeverHillary

Any orders for work coming in for you since then?*

>a big ol poo right
never say that again.
I'm good tho, you man?
>Do you have a collection of our archives?
not the most up to date one but yeah, wonder where baconstrip is at.
>Are you back to constant memetical warfare since you quit university
Yes. Very much so. feels right
>I will cherish last summer with those nights spent awake just like a teenager, with all of you, eternally.
Same here baratom
>Any orders for work coming in for you since then?
Fuck no, i'm in financial denail rn, not too proactive on the professional side

I never heard that quote, but it makes sense.

I'm an ex-Bernie bro, so I know how they think. I went to a rally, tried to educate people, etc.

I know the majority of Bernie supporters hate Hillary and Trump equally. You aren't going to be able to convince them to vote for Trump, however, you will be able to convince them to vote for a 3rd party candidate.

Remember that Bernie supporters easily make up half the Democratic voter base.

Jill Stein is the Bernie bros best alternative vote. Bernie bros hate big money in politics that's why Hillary has to go!

#NeverHillary

>I went to a rally
did you really? At first I thought you were LARPing with the whole 'ex-berner' thing. What was the rally like?

thank you, I replied

me too, i will tell my grandkids from the epic memewar of our times.

HOLY FUCKING KEK

The salt is real goys fucking LMAO
>Tim Heidecker rants about Cred Forums users
>youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
>mfw

>I never heard that quote, but it makes sense.
it's one of Alinsky's rules for radicals, see

I really did go to a rally. Huge turnout, but kind of depressing.

So, the line was miles long to get into the event. No lie.

When I got into the event, there were just a bunch of lazy, young kids and old hippies. That was depressing.

I am hard working mofo. Straight up. I'm also pretty well educated. So, when I saw the people around me being mostly young idiots and lazy hippies, I was bummed out. I realized that a lot of Bernie supporters just wanted free shit, and not to work hard.

The most interesting thing was this:
1. Bernie rally had close to 10,000 people
2. Trump had a rally about 2 hours away, and had about 5,000+ people (it was an unannounced stop, and got lots of support)
3. Bill Clinton did an event for Hillary in a near by town, and he got less than 1,000 people.
4. Hillary was nowhere to be seen

Big state with lots of votes. California. Bernie got cheated here too.

For real.

#NeverHillary

>Tim Heidecker
didn't know that guy before but he is so massively butthurt, it's beautiful. Top Kek

fucken kek, i burst out laughing because of the way he pronounced cuck. i dont think hes serious though.

hehe who is this fag

Are you a proper Trump supporter now, or are you with him only because he is the best option against Hillary as of now?

is that the one with the video driving thru Calais?

hey man, how's it going?

Just re-read. You're right. I never noticed that before.

I was and am a part of CFG because of FBI_user and what he said about the Clinton Foundation. I realize that if Hillary gets elected president, then we won't be as successful with our findings.

My number one goal is to make sure Hillary Clinton is not elected president.

I have helped out Trump General before. I have provided great insight into how to split the Democratic voting base.

I am NeverHillary for a reason. I will never vote or support Hillary.

#NeverHillary

dazed and confused, this basement dwellers is fucking Hillary's life up so bad muawhahahah

Here's one I like that shows one of Hillary's groups (definitely not big enough to be a crowd)

Yes.
See:

>Big state with lots of votes. California. Bernie got cheated here too.
i don't doubt it. Obv we memed on them a lot, but one thing you gotta concede to Berniefags; contrary to Hillbots, they're generally wrong but for the right reasons. I gotta big problem with commie talk tho

I kind of got side tracked with my answer. I plan on voting for third party because it is very important to walk the walk.

I am able to convince people to vote 3rd party or not vote at all. If I vote for Trump, I lose a lot of credibility because people think I am shilling for him.

My game runs deep. Everyone at my place of working is voting for Trump or not voting; no one is voting for Hillary. Out of my close friends, everyone is voting for Trump or not voting. Out of my family, only one person is voting for Hillary and she might change to voting third party.

I have persuaded many people to not vote for Hillary, and by doing so these people are either voting for Trump, voting 3rd party or not voting at all.

I have turned away more Hillary voters than anyone I know, and it's because they know I'm an ex-Bernie supporter that is voting 3rd party and not shilling for Trump.

#NeverHillary

top kek!

if those are Ava Adams tit's I have a fucking problem

top kek
got this one from doublechin

I think that is very effective! Good fuckin' work!

I never thought about breaking down the numbers like that, but it works very well.

Good stuff!

I got a big problem with commie talk too. The main reason why I was going for Bernie was because he is against the TPP.

I am absolutely opposed to the TPP. That is my number one voting issue. The TPP can not get passed. Hillary will pass it, and WikiLeaks put her on blast about it.

I am a hard worker, and I don't like the idea of all the freebie shit. It makes people weak and dependent.

Bernie was totally against the TPP, and that's why I wanted him to win. He also would have turned-over Citizens United and got these Super PACs out of politics.

I hate how much of an effect big money has on elections and how normies vote. Normies are the most effected by these big money machine voting campaigns. They're too dumb to understand the mechanics of it all.

As I said, I was pretty bummed out by the type of Bernie supporters that I saw. Just a bunch of lazy fucks wanting free shit.

#NeverHillary

So are we still planning on getting the Clinton Foundation stuff trending during the debate or saving it for last? I feel like if Trump attacks her on the issue in the second one it could really damage her psyche and line of thinking in the third one, throwing her off in places.

>paid shills actually exist
This is just upsetting

Thank you for the honest answer.
I understand it completely. Do not worry at all, we all appreciate your work regardless (how could we not?).

globalresearch.ca/deutsche-bank-and-the-global-financial-crisis/5548750

You're welcome. I am glad to be part of this movement. I know we are fighting for what is right.

I come here every day because I want to contribute as much as I can. I am inspired by what everyone does, and I only wish to contribute more.

I consider it my duty to make sure Hillary is not elected president.

Also, good picture. Saved it for when we start to blasting Hillary on the election fraud shit.

One of the first OCs I did.

#NeverHillary

Nice one. As I have said, I should visit that site more often.
I feel like Cred Forums can give me nothing new now.

This was one of your first posts, right?

what do you think lads?

my first bread of today.
hope to bake at least 5 loaves today.

>He also would have turned-over Citizens United and got these Super PACs out of politics.
Nah, he wouldn't have. Maybe he would've tried, hard to say considering how he switched sides.
>Cred Forums can give me nothing new now.
there's some quality 2d qts with MAGA hats tho

forgot the end quotes after deplorable. nice!

>my first bread of today.
hope to bake at least 5 loaves today.
The lingo's way off there javier, I'm guessing you're new.

Yes, but only when I became a regular visitor. The first time I posted was in July 11th or 12th. I'll find the post.

I was pretty happy that what I originally posted in the early days made it onto ClintonFoundationInvestigation.com

But, yeah, that was me. I posted it before heading to church. I was in a hurry.

#NeverHillary

Put a Bernie logo on it and it is good to go.

my bad! I'm as new as this is old

do u have "SILENT MAJORITY STANDS WITH TRUMP" logo?

Sadly, those are not my cup of tea.

good riddance faggot we won't miss you

>we won't miss you
>we

fixed
done

whats that disgusting smell?

not even a little? i've shooped so many hats it's not even funny

>999

nice, but one little thing: these quote signs differ from each other. Copy-paste from the first quotation

You're probably right. Bernie would have tried, but more than likely failed. However, he would have appointed a Supreme Court Justice that would be against Citizens United rulings.

See image for first post I did on /pol and CFG

I was a total newb on my first posts, but you have to start somewhere.

#NeverHillary

dang

>91129771
ok, now we're talking, kamerad

top fucking kek
unleashed unto twatter
checked
u can go back and delete previous versions
check "File Only" box.
Also, maybe next time keep square dimensions or 16:9 resolution.

another version

the damage control is real, brock is working overtime.

>block out the name
Why

The best count attack for people that claim that Trump is a bad person for calling a female fat is to point out that Hillary tried to silence a woman that was raped by her husband (Bill Clinton). See image for details.

Hillary is a rape enabler, a victim blamer and slut shamer (look at comments she made about Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, etc.)

#NeverHillary

>((([REDACTED])))

This is really amusing.

good call

hahah top kek

kinda disturbing tbqh phamalam

she eats babies. Fact.

Mos def takes part in human sacrifice rituals.

Anyways, I'll go back to /x/ now...

>wikipedia
Some dumbass thread the other day about how Kek worship is now officially a religion cause some tryhard made a wikipedia fage for it.
WE DID IT REDDIT

screw /x/, we have the most chilling and well crafted conspiracies here.

What movie is that from?

I suppose we should brace ourselves for the "neo-nazi Trump supporters are seriously worshipping a nazi frog God from Egypt now" type of articles.

yea good point... the truth of this world is scarier than any LARP could ever be!

hmmmm

The Ringmaster's Realm: The Brood (1979)

just grabbed it from jewgle, no idea of context

what about mos def? so he actually is an alien?

top kek

Thanks to whoever gave me the tip on Dan Rolle.

A Hillary Camp was aggressively registering voters with the intent of voting for Hillary.

The campaign is cracking down on them and I name dropped them Dan Rolle. Said they may look into him for assistance in the future.

Thanks! Also AMA about my volunteering.

nah mos def just needs to get back to rapping with Talib is all

and Talib Kweli is of course jihadist. Together they want to raise a flag with blackstar of David (Brock) over the White House

Susan Berman is another name you want to use.

You should poll or ask young voters who they are voting for?

If millenials are voting for 3rd party candidates or not voting at all, then Hillary can't win. That's the only way that Obama got elected was through the youth voter turnout.

#NeverHillary

i gotta go to the store goys, back in not too long

contributing

does someone by any chance have a reaper hand that fits here?

anyone have silent majority stands with trump logo?

/cfg/

I'm planning on spinning up a Petition to demand an audit/investigation on David Brock and the Media Matters Conglomerate (Correct the Record, ect...) on change.org or whitehouse.gov

I'm thinking of aiming for 1,000,000 signatures in 30 days. Will be challenging, but I think it's doable. If that goal is hit, it will force the findings on thecitizensaudit.com into the MSM.

Thoughts?

kek
found on twitter

lets set this fucker ablaze

Forwarded.
I searched her up to see if she was caught or jailed.

Told them to investigate those guy for a connection.

Good idea, let us give it a try.

I'd say, go for it. We can create buzz on the Cred Forums, reddit can pick it up too I think. But we're gonna need lots of meme magic, I think

LMAO at the record-correcting on twitter man, it's a fucking shillstorm, so salty

Shouldn't be a tough sell to get people to sign a petition to audit Correct the Record, but you're right. This will take a lot of meme magic.

Meme magic is always on our side.

sure thing, bud

>pic
>CTR crying about getting caught doing shady shit

that pic is so ridiculous.

Way to fit in CTR....

I found it when I image searched "Correct the record"

Soros donated million dollars to Brock's American Bridge 21st Century

>stalked
>on Cred Forums
how?

That barely scratches the surface.

hey man, 1k retweets so far just for me with
this one

so... business as usual?

your basementdwellers meme with the gold and blue font is making its rounds on twitter, nice job m8.

considering i posted it 4 hours ago - much better than usual. nw you sumbitch

could you provide me a link to that contributors' search form?

Fuck yea!
1. Find a task
2. Do a thing
3. Post results!

Let's make it happen!

Gonna have to rely on the big boys though. Ain't nobody following lil ol mc.

fec.gov/finance/disclosure/advindsea.shtml

Search by employer

that was fucking 3 minutes of work. Search for Bernie image with a crowd, add blue background, add big gold font, make it square and done. But that's the beauty of meme magic, you never know what's going to surf and what's going to sink

I was here in the early days but I've faded off the map these past two months.
Glad to see this is still going strong.
Any updates lately?
Also How's my new OC guys?

timing mang, that's 90% of it. Also, raw swag helps

huge thanks homie

this is a great angle

thats the genius of it, being lazy but still having a massive impact with the meme.

nice

We're running this elections. /cfg/ is really a game-changer, we reach millions of people.

They can't stop us!

DAVID, YOU CAN SEND 6 GORILLION SHILLS HERE AND YOU STILL GONNA LOSE

youtube.com/watch?v=A5zebaFFsQY

saved and shared

Good work, fellow user.

Realistically, I have never seen those petitions accomplish anything. Might be a waste of time and resources.

Holy shit! Great fuckin' find!

Good shit!

Fuck yeah!

-----------

Working on something good....

Will drop soon....

#NeverHillary

anybody baking?

NEW THREAD

making one

Thinking of working on a project to help redpill my town, and the other towns near it.

How would I start off?

I'm thinking about downloading a few good pictures saved here, and using the MAGA lion for the Trump symbol and making stickers or whatever to plaster around the town. Then, put posters up around town about Hillary and her lies.

Think it might work?

This one is the same but faster and easier to search:
>beta.fec.gov/data/

You can search the whole FEC database like a mysql database, any person/company that ever payed money to or received money from PAC is in it.

yes that's a great idea!