TRUMP GENERAL- Please, Mr. President, we beg you sir, we don’t want to win anymore edition

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16 HIGH ENERGY
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7iAMeZDlgI
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
youtube.com/watch?v=_oiodYygEXg
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/he-fought-in-world-war-ii-he-died-in-2014-and-he-just-registered-to-vote-in-va/ar-BBwNJup?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartandhp
youtube.com/watch?v=YzTs40ly2fs
youtube.com/watch?v=lji-oUUAvQ8
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_race_changes.html
twitter.com/truth_told_now/status/782188855705337856
youtube.com/watch?v=A5zebaFFsQY
store.steampowered.com/app/252490/
youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8
xvideos.com/video7543197/eva_green_-_300_rise_of_an_empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP in Peace OP.
Murdered by Clinton's hitmen.

Trump is gay for America

Why do I always see Trump Generals but never Hillary or Gary Johnson Generals? Wow! This place is a hugbox.

Can Trump save us?

Bleach ended with Rukia getting creampied by Renji and Ichigo meekly marrying his talker, Orihime.

Why?

AWOOOOO

LMFAO

Someone just jumped infront of the Fox & Friends camera yelling "BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST" over and over

AWOOOOOOOOOOO

Just saw that too. That was hilarious

don't respond to low energy obvious b8

I can take over if worst come to pass.
There is an endless line of people willing to give their life for /tg/. /tg/ will never die.

Cyber security is serious. Barron wouldn't allow some supervillain to freeze laser beams and walk into a vault.

On sunday Joe Biden is doing 2 rallies in Florida for Hillary

On the same day Bernie Sanders will hold 3 rallies in Iowa

Hillary just won the election. How can Trump even compete? He can't even unite his party? Meanwhile Hillary has the biggest names in the party bending their knees for her and go out to campaign for her.

>Rukia
I wanted a Rukia end

IS ALEX JONES GONNA PAY UP?!

How many minutes ago was that

Alex Jones' contest. He said yesterday whoever will yell in front of the MSM cameras with a Bill Clinton Rape Shirt and a Bill Clinton is rapist he will give them 5 grand.

Is there video of this yet. Holy shit

is Trump really pro-life?

We all did.

At least naruto got a good ending.

Seriously you should consider making a Hillary one too for dank memes and Pepes.

as soon as they went outside, before they showed the dogs

about 3-5 min ago

I just found the bill clinton is a rapist guy

Which one of you is this

Trump has made me gay for America.

People aren't even turning up for Sanders and Obama. Nobody cares for their rallies.

The last presidency started with such hope and has fizzled out into a fucking mess. To associate that mess with Clinton will work for Trump.

so what is going with the internet? today is the day

Here is the video fo the BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST guy

jump back about 4-5 min, immediately after the commercial break when theyre outside

youtube.com/watch?v=E7iAMeZDlgI

where you journal at? and ya it's pretty clear the lugenpresse has gone off the rails

You post on Cred Forums, that makes you my bro, no matter how Roach you are.

I'd take a bullet for you.

That said, I'm half ANGLO, and also witness to multiple doxxings - which means I'm more inclined to send you to the ARYAN blood processing facilities than reveal who I am.

It would cost me my job. The time is not yet right.

I want to see them try

How was rally turnout for each candidate in 2008 and 2012?

Had a nice laugh when I saw Bernie's Ohio rally brought in less than a waffle house at 2AM see's in customers.

Mfw this whole UN thing was a fucking joke.

>we don’t want to win anymore edition
Big daddy Trump already made sure you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Link?

No. He brings death, webm related

see

When you see it..... you'll realize..... that all trump supporters are retarted as fuck........

see

ull have to go back about 5 min, right after commecial, before the dogs

There in lies the problem with the way things work. Its a hydra. Remove one head and a dozen more pop up in their place.
You look at what happened with /sg/ when leaf died. Others took over. Then turks and jihadis spammed like mad after the plane got shot down, and eventually even they were posting /sg/ threads.
They don't understand this community and how communities like it work. They are basing their ideas on how to deal with it on how you would destroy theirs.
Cut of their head - their leaders - and they die.

Can't stop winning.
So this is the spiral power. Noice!

Please someone make a webm post it on /gif/ and then link it here lol.

Tucker laughed hard when the guy shouted BILL IS A RAPIST

he thought it was hilarious

Justify this

Thank you

Checked, and saved.

HOLY SHIT

no worries

What the fucking hell is that from?

CTR if you are reading this i want you to know that if you hack my computer and fuck with my life-

i will kill you

kek

Obama was basically a rockstar, he held some of the biggest campaign rallies in history. Romney held average sized rallies, not as big as Trump. Hillary probably has the shittiest rallies of any general election candidate, she guac boy tier.

Jesus that guy is so sketchy.

Am I watching a bona fide psycho?

We have that rule inverted here on the chans.

Hillary is guac-boy-tier

>she wheels out literal diaper shitting retards to speak at her events

>she actually thought it was a clever idea to say "trumped-up" in a debate against Donald Trump

>she pulls smaller crowds than a high school band

>she claims it took 33,000 emails to plan a wedding yet she somehow expects to run the federal government

>she actually picked tim kaine as her VP

>she has such low energy that she's trying to get the dead to turn out for her

>she literally had to pay people to pretend that she won the debate

>she's so revolting that she only gains popularity when she stops campaigning

>she can't explain any of her policies and expects you to go to her website to explain them to yourself

>she literally thought that a US presidential debate was an appropriate time to shill her book

boku no pico

I need affirmations that Trump will win. My nerves are getting to me again.

I read that the US is planning to attack Mossul with us in mid october
Sure hope the democrats won't gain credits for it, they need to fuck off for good

:3

Even if Petey and Bjorn fail in 2017, know that we will come for you.

>We'll tell Putin to tone down the liberation

Has Trump dissavowed yet?

How is the Party of Lincoln?

I wish I had the drawing skills to make something good.

It is fun when people with PhD in social media try to explain how things work. They managed to become afraid of Pepe and still claim they know how things work.

Awww sweetums. It'll all be ok.

oh ok aijin or something forgot how to spell that, read the manga but dropped it for some reason

It's to catch a predator. He's doing something illegal, so yeah, probably sketchy.

It was awesome last night

Wow..... this changes things.

Checked you both; ;_;

Huckabee on F&F is /comfy/.

>:3
Faggot

And you...

Pretty sure the stipulation was for the $5k, "BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST" had to be said into a bill horn AND while wearing the shirt.

t.contract Jew

Trump will not win. Kek confirms.

unless the US directly attacks it with thousands of troops it's not the irakis which had thousands of troops in 2014 fleeing a few hundred isi that will retake it

BERNIECucks confirmed for basement dwellers

Is anyone watching this guy on Fox and friends? dudes voice is cracking every 2 seconds and its hilarious

this

we had worse, the problem is that now the establishment is cornered, it isn't hillary vs trump, it's the corrupt politicians vs the people

>into a bill horn

You lose.

You see that All Lives Matter clip? Fucking nogs.

nice try

Aw cmon m8 gimme a name. It looks cool

true, it's most likely to be a fucking bloodbath
Still we did send our only nuclear carrier, """we""" are preparing something obviously yuge

Ah my liberation is sweet.

s2 starts soon

>every time Trump takes a lead or he's close to he supposedly suddenly freefalls for no good reason.

How can anyone believe Nate JUST's predictions? I thought it was clear by now that he lets his bias heavily influence his models.

>off by one

Kek has only contempt and scorn for heathens like you

Checked, and I would love for CTR to use their NSA shit on me.

Trump will win.

About the polls here is the chart for the month of September.

The average that started at Clinton 42 - Trump 38 finished the month at Clinton 44 - Trump 41, meaning Trump is up 1 point from where he started in the beginning of the month.

Right now Trump is at the second highest point he ever been at the RCP average, the highest being (interestingly) the day right before the debates (I'll elaborate on that later).

Lol
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

Death and lineage curses upon those who cast against kek

sucks it went the cg route like berserk

might pick it up due to shit lineup this season

>Faggot

Dipshit

>off by one

>belittling me like I haven't seen the show
>every other sex offender in comparison to this freak acted totally normal

Just watch the decoy's demeanor throughout the webm

>actually believing that they'll make use of high tech confidential technology and break multiple laws to harass some shitposters on anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum
they can't even keep their emails secure

yet you can find scores of photos of hillary and bernie supporters holding signs upside down

>She said you could fact check what Donald Trump said at the debate through her website.

That woman is repulsive to everybody that is paying attention, even those getting paid by her.

What makes you say that Trump will win? Looking at the recent averages, Clinton is Rising and Trump stabilised.

s-some oc I'Ve made

h-hope you like it, user

Next chart is the whole picture, from the moment the 4way RCP average started being calculated [1].

Trump's numbers is at its highest and the reason for the difference right now is due to the fact that Clinton's numbers are also at it highest.

[1] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

nice tits. why does her skin look an unhealthy?

Will Trump create Primarchs using his own geneseed?

Didn't you say you were done with Cred Forums?

Redpills being dropped on F&F RIGHT NOW

who?

He's right. They actively target tg users they are afraid of.
The cloud already has them.
>tfw it really was the world wide web

daily reminder that Democrats are registering the dead to vote
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/he-fought-in-world-war-ii-he-died-in-2014-and-he-just-registered-to-vote-in-va/ar-BBwNJup?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartandhp

zu dunkel fĂĽr mich... ihr seid einfach zu negativ, ich kann leider Trump nicht mehr unterstĂĽtzen... Amerika ist schon groĂźartig

>Woman forced to change seats on a plane to accommodate Muslim preachers
>Tucker Carlson: That's the future, get used to it

You're here forever faggot.

>tfw just heard by bitch ex is being abused by her new boyfriend
>tfw it's a nigger

Fucking hell.
I just installed Empire Earth and played it again for the first time in a decade and I lost to Israel.

MY CIVILIZATION WAS DESTROYED BY STONE AGE JEWS THROWING ROCKS AT IT.

FUCKING KIKES CAN'T EVEN LEAVE MY ALONE IN MY VIDYA.

Anyway, I hope at least you are /comfy/. Any recent Trump news?

He keeps trying to hand her the gifts personally, but the decoy seems to have a rule of not grabbing the item, so then you get this weird process of him taking out every item, trying to hand it to her, she smiling awkwardly, and him setting it on the counter.

I wouldn't say he seemed totally psycho, just as psycho as most of the people on this show and then add twice the social awkwardness.

Give it 15 then tell us what we thought.

>F and F pushing the russian hacker meme

DHS SAYS HACK ATTACK TARGET VOTING SYSTEMS IN 20 STATES

ITS HAPPENING. THEY'RE GOING TO RIG IT WITH THAT EXCUSE.

It's all over.

Trump just won the black vote.

That makes you a cuck and her blacked

>He's right. They actively target tg users they are afraid of.
Prove it

not when i fucked her first and dumped her

she is definitely gutter trash now

>using war veterans to usurp the populist vote in your election against the interest of the people as a vessel for lobbyists

It's a new form of disgust and anguish I've just now experienced

You better believe it.

Burn the coal...

you're a cuck m8

Probably.

If they took security seriously and it was a real threat the solution is simple:

Paper ballots.

but i fucked her first and dumped her ages back

that's not what a cuck is, poof.

Guess what words Nigel says at the start of this interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=YzTs40ly2fs

>Clinton's numbers are also at its highest
Doesn't that mean that Clinton is going to win?

In due time. Some will have to sun dance in gitmo for treason. The foreign will be hunted by the new branch of the tid.

You should have left her with white babies at the least.

Tucker Carlson just brought up the DOJ's politics and dropping the files on Friday afternoon.

Is he OUR GUY?

>trusting paper ballots

Maybe because no one gives a fuck about those people.

I'm glad you can admit it, along with the flag your writing and personality is too unique. Happy you stayed though.

I love that he's coaching Trump on debating now.

>having kids at 18
im not a bogan, mate

David Seaman latest video.

youtube.com/watch?v=lji-oUUAvQ8

He "won" the black vote, yet is going to lose millions of white voters like me. Pandering to blacks won't win you an election, Trumpkins.

Yes, Tucker is based.

That was a copypasta from Cred Forums

Is that fucking bitch erasing a checked name and writing in another?

It means Trump broke his ceiling.

I thought he would say "Good Morning!"

>hi school gf dumps me out of nowhere
>a week later the psycho bitch begs and plades for me to take her back
>say okay
>fuck her the same night
>dump her over text later that night

NIGGERS EVERY TIME

I know the feeling, Europe was almost lost to the Ummayad in my current CK2 all because of a sneaky Jew. Thankfully we drove them back after a Christian was reinstated as Emperor and the Pope called a Crusade, was a great story to witness in such a chaotic game.

Compared to what we have now?

Electronic voting machines made by private companies that will not release their source code, have been proven to have been hacked in past elections, and who donate to Clinton?

Yeah m8, paper ballots are a far better option.

Now, here is the biggest recent indicator that, much more than the national polls, is a strong sign that Trump is going to win the election come November:

the RCP Electoral Map State Change [1].

From 31/Aug forward:

> 3 states went from Safe Clinton to Likely Clinton: Massachusetts, Maine CD1, Rhode Island

> 3 states went from Likely Clinton to Lean Clinton: Illinois, Connecticut, New Jersey

> 8 states went from Leans Clinton to Toss up: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin,

The most important of these being PA, VA and CO but it is remarkable that states like Minnesota, Michigan and Wisconsin are considered battleground states right now.

Notice that these changes are made by RCP based on recent state polls so that's probably the highest indication that Trump is not only statistically tied at the national average (close enough to be under the margin of error) but is contesting states that are historically safe victories for the democrats.

Trump is going to win, and he is going to win carrying states like PA, CO and probably even NH and MI.

Clinton supporters are desperate because their candidate strategy up until now is playing defense, praying another state doesn't fall for Trump.

That while Trump is flying all across america and rallying support among his base and beyond.

[1] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_race_changes.html

You should have killed her so no a negro couldn't "get at the pussy" so to spake

I feel like doing a Political Machine 2016 game, who should I run as? Who should I run against?

luckily Leave still won

Whelp

It appeared right for Cred Forums as well

bitch is free to ruin her life.

no skin off my dick

Clinton also broke her ceiling. If the "shy Trump supporter" does exist, Trump would probably win even if he's a few points behind.

People on my Twitter keep saying that Trump is going after Bill / Hillary's marriage now. I must have missed this. What has he said?

precisely why i used it

>these loud cunts on the view.

Besides the Juanita Brodderick thing before the debate -- I'd hardly call that a thing anymore since he didn't even go there during the debate.

IT'S HAPPENING

>*collapses*
You fucking irredeemable bastards!
>*coughs*
Why I'm not 50 points above Trump?
>*helps 2 grown men climb up stairs*
America is great because we are good xDD
>*wipes email server*
We must not let Trump win! He's a raycisss
>*seizures*
Black people are living in paradise haha
>*attracts two dozen people to rally*
Its time for a president with a vagina!
>*scores all-time high in polls*

Hillary just called Bernie supporters losers and basement dwellers TOPKEK

twitter.com/truth_told_now/status/782188855705337856

What do you guys think the chance is Trump will win? I think 25%-30% at the moment.

>gutter trash
>now

ikr, just ranting over trumps girl.

Post Pinoy boipucci

Yeah, but if the hacking makes Trump win then...thanks, based Putin?

>these feral niggers

Goddamn, Portugal user, I sincerely hope you are right.

It's surprising that Trump isn't something like 7 points behind right now even though they've started oversampling Dems again.

Tucker's based. He was a Ron Paul guy, too, but most of us were back then.

LOL!

Guy yells 'BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!' on live TV!

youtube.com/watch?v=A5zebaFFsQY

Is David Duke a Democrat plant?

lol tucker loves that shit

alex jones cough up the dough nigga

Either that or he's just really, really stupid. Or both. Let's go with both.

BASED

Thank you based AJ.

>Trump is winning so hard lifelong democrats are voting him this election
>Even while cheating the opposition is losing.

Geraldo Rivera vs Jesse Watters on F&F soon

I'm so tired of following mainstream news. They keep talking about useless bullshit and throwing shit on the wall, desperately hoping that something sticks.

I chum the waters. Life of a sea captain.

LOW TEST

She didn't though.

guess doc wasnt joking

>dat arm hair

please tell me this is real

Well calling all Trump's supporters deplorable racist totally won her more votes, I guess insulting the bernouts will bring them around too.
And we doubt her 69D snakes and ladders.

How is Hillarys' book doing?

I'm sure the reviews Amazon gracefully left, themselves, are convincing and sincere.

>tfw you could have been a hero too.

>>Clinton's numbers are also at its highest
>Doesn't that mean that Clinton is going to win?

No, see Also any poll whose difference is under double the margin of error is a statistically tie and a potential product of random noise, sampling issues and differences in methodology.

To give an example, imagine we are a group of 1000 people going out to eat ice cream.

We don't have enough time to ask everyone what is their favourite flavour so we take a sample of opinions from 20 people.

Imagine I come back with the following answer:

> 15 chocolate
> 14 vanilla
> 3 other
> 8 don't know / don't care

Also imagine the margin of error for that poll is at 5%.

Taken at face value it would mean that, the total sample the preferences are:

> 375 chocolate
> 350 vanilla

But given the margin of error, the result could actually be (in the best case for vanilla):

> 325 chocolate
> 400 vanilla

or even (in the best case for chocolate)

> 425 chocolate
> 300 chocolate

Along with anything in between. That doesn't even consider the 7.5% that choose other and the 20% that choose don't know / don't care but, when it is time to actually go to the counter and purchase the ice cream, may as well pick one of those two flavours.

That's the reason polls whose difference is under double the margin of error are a statistic tie.

>tfw we're gonna win folks

>20 people

I mean 40 people. I changed the example it the middle of giving it and forgot to change that bit.

Damn illiteracy

fucking lol as he has to be PULLED off the fence

That dude keeps it real

>(((Fox and friends)))

How many people are going to show up to this trump rally in a relatively isolated town in northern Colorado?

I love how persistant he is

lol if half the town shows up

>IGA is a thing in burgerland too

they megakikes as well?

Damn, if I go to this one I might find my childhood friend among the crowd.

The feels would be overwhelming.

It is only 30 minutes drive from Denver

American TV is very weird

the fuck is this shit?

>Eva Green

my fucking dick

Reminder that if you vote for trump you will literally and unironically be on the wrong side of history.

>ch ci ch CHIA

Now, still about the current RCP average: pic related is the set of polls that compose the current 4 way.

Despite trailing Clinton in all but one of the polls (red background = leading, blue background = trailing) Trump reduced the difference in 6 of the 11 polls including (here is the kicker) on that PPP (D) where he is 1 point better than their previous poll (red text = up from previous poll, blue text = down from previous poll).

the right side of history must be very bloody

So how will Obongo's handover of the internet palpably affect this place lads?

Can the Donster do anything to annul it?

Reminder to pay denbts, grease.

Chia pets are a long American tradition.
I shall be restoring Bernie's hairline.

That's some shit for grandparents and children.

>they don't have chia pets in Aus

Loling @ u

one day, this place is gonna end.

JUST WATCHED THE TRUMP DEPOSITION. HE LOOKED COMPOSED AND IT MADE ME EVEN MORE CONVINCED THAT HE IS THE RIGHT GUY. MAGA! #IMWITHHIM -NO HOMO. #MAGA #PEPE #ALEXJONES #BIEBERFEVER

You could start one

Why am I replying to bait?

Youre underestimating their level of cuckoldry

trying so hard

But could it not be the other way around with Clinton getting even higher numbers because the (((MSM))) is shilling so hard for that old dusty cunt?

If he brings it up as a policy detail it's a definite plus.

Though I've not seen him tweet anything about it.

>No -H
Ayy

>no -H after the tweet
Kek, it was an intern. She wasn't awake.

damn he got her bad with that "3am" tweet

>a comedy show offering bias political commentary
>"i can see russia from my house" - not Lisa Ann

wewlad

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

implying some intern didn't post that whilst Hillary was asleept in her cryogenic reanimation chamber

Did you know Obama legalized government media propaganda in 2013?

>no -H

she cant do anything right

>Bill, come on, lets go home!
>fuck these kikes
wow obama, really necessary

Trump is in her head once again

>national service
>future
>building
>shows a picture of fat,dumb,affirmative action useful niggers
I'd titty fuck the coconuts on left.

>no '-H'

She doesn't have enough energy to be posting at real awoo hours

POST HIGH ENERGY TRUMP MEMES

>this middle of the road Geraldo

>Let's just copy everything that Trump says and pretend we're doing some good banter

themoreyounknow

>MY friends dreamed of being barristas
yeah sure, lady

I wonder how much they get paid for this shit.

MMAGA ALL THE WAY YOU NIGGERS

I unironically want to play Racewar Simulator. Someone make one and sell it on Steam.

>literally "I know what you are, but what am i?"

Why does Hillary moking baristas?

Also which coffee does Cred Forums drink from these kind of establishments?

store.steampowered.com/app/252490/

>not being a tea drinker

I'm reading some responses to the Trump deposition...

Do leftists have any brain mass whatsoever? These people are fucking retarded and either know nothing about business or legal depositions or pretend to know nothing. Jesus fuck, is this really what we're up against? LOL

No, the same rules applies.

1% OC creators
9% posters
90% lurkers

There's only going to be one campaign and one storyline outcome, right?

RIGHT??

>this contrarian shilling Geraldo is doing

What do you expect from retarded high school kids? Watching the whole thing there wasn't anything he said that was negative. They even had the gall to play the race card during halfway through

I didn't quite understand the question.

My whole post (now summarized in a in a single picture attached to this answer) is about how

1) Trump is at his best right now, started the month at 38 and is now at 41
2) National polls have both within margin of error
3) State polls put many of safe blue state up for grabs

God I can't wait for Nate Bronze to be BTFO.

I like my coffee black, so I simply buy their bags of coffee beans and make it at home so it isn't weak swill, not to mention it is more cost efficient.
I like Starbucks' Sumatra flavor.

Fancy Fascist Memes supports every kind of charismatic leader, from Mussolini to Trump.

We are your bastion in Italy

have yet to see a single one of these "polls" to not have 10+% more dems polled than repubs

actually i take it back, there was one that only had like a couple % more dems polled and trump was winning. then the every poll after that one had a massive number more dems polled to favor clinton numbers

Oh great. Now we have niggers protesting our troops.

same

>popular vote
>meaning half a shit when Hillary is doing badly in state polls

>no -H
HAHAHAHA

top kek

also...realclearpolitics....yeah ok sure

are you really surprised?

ALSO, THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8

Nope.

Help me to understand Portbro, I breath wit my mouth after all. How is Trump winning if he is still behind ill Hill? Or do you mean that because of the margin of error it is more likely that Trump is leading?

That looks like the Bunnings at Ipswich.

You can fuel enthusiasm for a candidate with good poll numbers but you cannot fabricate it out of thin air. In fact, if your base is unenthusiastic, leading in polls might actually bite you in the back because they will figure out that they might as well stay home. This is part of the reason why brexit won.

I agree. I mentioned that about Reuters last night (), there is this correlation between Clinton numbers and democratic sample size difference.

Pic related is the chart of Reuters sample size along the time, compared to the actual result of those polls.

Except in very specific cases (major fuckups by either Hillary or Trump) the results follow neatly the distribution of responses by party affiliation.

Reuters is just one example, I could probably do the same analysis to every single poll that posts party affiliation topline.

they legit all look the same

they did the same with the EU polls here, constantly sampled young Euro loving twats in London to make it look like Remain would win

WHERE ARE WE WINNING?
S
T
A
T
E
S
?

IS MICHIGAN PA AND WI IN BOOKS?

>tfw anglo nationalism on the rise

Always knew that traditional games is best board!

MSNBC just said this was done by a timer programme

Wait, hold the phone. Brad and Angelina are divorcing?!

Kek's will.

Alex gonna be happy today!

>Y-you're not going to v-vote for that racist Trump, r-r-right user?

>How is Trump winning
I didn't say one that he is winning. I say he *is going to* win come november.

There is no way to win on polls, only on the actual vote. Polls are good indicators to show trends but that's all they are and lately they are not even that good of an indicator (see pic related).

I didn't say Trump is leading the polls either if you notice because he is not. 10 out of the 11 polls considered by the RCP average have Clinton ahead. My point is that the advantage is small enough to fit within the margin of error meaning it is an statistic tie.

Do you disagree with that statement, that the average right now show a statistic tie?

> Or do you mean that because of the margin of error it is more likely that Trump is leading?

See above. The indication I show to demonstrate that Trump is ascending while Hillary is losing ground is the movement at state level (this post: )

Do you agree that having Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire and Wisconsin as battleground states this cycle (all turned after September) is a good indication for Trump and a very bad indication for Hillary's aspirations?

Answer truthfully the two question above if you are allowed to.

Same thing for any other Hillary supporter that may be around. Think about that and ask yourselves some hard questions.

Soon.

PRAISE KEK

you post this same shit morning, step up your shill game

every morning

it's good stuff, but the (((polls))) have shifted again post-debate. However, these are biased dem leaning polls intended to demoralize Trump supporters. Trump needs to perform better in the next debate and we must continue to be high energy in our support and in reporting on Clinton's flaws, MSM won't do it that job is on us

he's already smiling

How is that shilling? It's shitposting

this is good isn't it?

Why did he give Cenk an Infowars microphone?

Better yet, why did Cenk accept speaking into an Infowars microphone/

xvideos.com/video7543197/eva_green_-_300_rise_of_an_empire

Well shit.

we still have much more to save
but we're getting closer

>bump limit not reached
>page 3
What a low energy thread

>Why did he give Cenk an Infowars microphone?

So the viewers could hear him.

>Better yet, why did Cenk accept speaking into an Infowars microphone/

He was upset and the young cucks were live when Alex stormed his set.

seriously, its all a setup

info wars and tvt are controlled opposition, they have the same (master)

>the (((polls))) have shifted again post-debate

They did but there are only 3 polls taken post debate (pic related).

> PPP (D): went from Clinton +5 to Clinton +4
> Rasmunssen: went from Trump +4 to Clinton +1
> Fox News: went from Clinton +1 to Clinton +3

Not only the change was not significant (well within the margin of error) but the only poll that with a big swing is one that historically over represents Republicans (Rasmunssen) and that Trump +5 that they had before was certainly an outlier.

>(Is 'Word of God' Obama?)

What did he mean by this?

pleb movie t.bh

>Do you agree that having Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire and Wisconsin as battleground states this cycle (all turned after September) is a good indication for Trump and a very bad indication for Hillary's aspirations?
nah I totaly agree with you, senpai. It is because of everything you just said that I was wondering why he isn't leading by double digits

>Dynasty is coming back
>Trump will make Cocaine and the 80s great again

A-Team revival when?

It's got Eva, so it's all good.

What do you think about the LA times poll?

Don't know, but shitposting just got real.

>Why did he give Cenk an Infowars microphone?

Good strategy. He knew it was over since Infowars were the ones who invaded and "took over", regardless of whether Cenk had the microphone.

2nd, the microphone had the "Infowars" logos on it, which will make Cenk look even stupider while screaming through ana Infowars microphone and getting cucked.

>ywn fuck a girl with tits like that

You mean (((master)))

it's over...

no new bread... and the internet was given away...

let's just give up now...

>implying it wasnt real before

we also need to bake

Trump's support in non-battleground states, both republican and democrat, is lower than usual, which drags down his average.
But it doesn't matter whether or nor he wins Texas by double digits or just 8-9% and it wouldn't matter if Hillary got 100% of the Californian vote.

IT'S NOT FAIR

>It is because of everything you just said that I was wondering why he isn't leading by double digits

Because he doesn't have the support of the majority of the country (and nor does Hillary right now either), only enough support to be competitive in most states with a clear path to 270.

Think about it: assuming he pulls it off he is going to win MI and CO by the skin of a teeth but lose CA by millions of votes. It would mean he is the most qualified to be the leader for all americans, not only from the high populated areas of the country.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump wins the electoral college vote while losing the popular voting (for maximum butthurt)

>tries to put the fire out with the hand holding the glass of alcohol

Ofc I am. Because I'm almost as alpha as that god among men. Now let's go home and I'll rek your ass.

>so this is how Trump general dies

I was going to make a new thread but thought if I do will probably cause a split as someone else does it.

>What do you think about the LA times poll?

Good for trends but, considering it doesn't include third party candidates I can't use it to compare with the rest of the polls.

Gary is pulling a high enough percentage this election for it to be ignored.

Now I finally get it, thanks guys

wtf you're right... that always happens...

it really is over...

hold me... while we get archived.....

samefag

I did not think there could be any more salt than trump winning, But him losing the popular vote and still being president would be /Giga/ levels of salt.

However, it would also mean he has no political mandate.

Good thing you didn't but you can make the next one as I won't be here

NEW THREAD

Yes that's me in the corner...

I'm stealing this Pepe user.

>However, it would also mean he has no political mandate.

Of course he has. When he wins the presidency after everything being against him his mandate will be the strongest, specially if with a republican congress and senate

s... see you on the other side, user...

this has now become, serious business