Merkel: "Germans! You must not forget the lessons of history!"

What did she mean by that?

dw.com/en/germanys-merkel-denies-change-of-course-on-refugees/a-35938626

I think something about not leaving a power-hungry dictator in power

Well obviously if you love your country and want to protect it that means that you're an eyeblink away from shoving everyone you don't like into extermination camps.

that she desperatly want's Gabriel to be chancellor next election

she must have been referring to the german refugees fleeing Polish persecution in the corridor and danzig before the second world war

this time, don't fight a war on two fronts

TIME HAS COME.

That Turkey sending millions of Muslims in Germany's direction was the source of all major wars for approximately 400 years?

Oy vey if you don't let yourself get replaced you're no better than a nazi even though you probably didn't live back then

We won't believe jewish lies anymore. It makes me sick everytime when I read some lolocaust related shit.
Fucking kikes! Hang them they really are untermensch.

underrated

>We

She is implying that she is apparently making great progress in addressing the refugee situation and not to sperg out and go full Nazi because it didn't work in the end.

And to those who are retarded, she is saying
Don't be a Nazi. I'm dealing with the refugee problem as peacefully as possible.

As if Germans don't feel enough guilt already. This shit is below the belt.

ohm kruger is looking at germany in disgust

In further comments on Saturday, Merkel warned Germans against forgetting the lessons of history, saying it was imperative to take action when people with a "far-right" background called "We are the people."

That you shouldn't trust male leadership

>Dealing with
Implying she is fixing anything.
Implying the simples solution isn't the best.
Imblying that taking actions that rise nationalism in your country isn't your fault because you mentioned history.

She is full of shit.

Cleanser yourself internally before trying to conquer Europe as it is too difficult to do both at once. Don't invade Russia because you will lose. Don't declare war on America.

>I'm dealing with the refugee problem as peacefully as possible.

>I'm letting them run roughshod over native citizens and hiding their crimes

Sounds about right.

>Hitler's domestic policies were bad because he lost a traditional war

Great logic Merkel.

Oh kurwa. The guilt among the Germans is still so stronk. If you think they will allow AfD to have any power then you're naive. They will sabotage them with everything they have. And some of you dumb idiots are still proud of Hitler who raped your country so hard it will become 1/3 muslim soon

Man, how the fuck do you guys still have the political party Marx formed and yet they're shitting their pants 24/7 like Hitlers ghost was following them telling them to gas jews.

fuck her.
I am black and i already hate most of the refugess ...
Mit Hitler wäre das nicht passiert!

>we
I wish you were right m8, but its obvious that a majority of your population is still getting cucked by the jews.

"Never again" they proclaim, as they keep trying to reconstruct the conditions that led to it the last time.

CDU is going to fucking die if they don't remove that retard. Apparently being crushed in the recent elections hasn't informed the party leadership to get rid of Merkel. Comments like that reassure me she fucked Germany up on purpose and that I should hope someone /Nacht der langen Messer/'s her ass

>I am black

This is the equivalent to
>btw im a girl ;)
on Cred Forums

interesting.

Would you forgive Merkel and the West in general if all of this shit was just a plan to genocide the Middle East and make Europe great again?

i'm glad she openly said that. i assumed she will publicly say she's changing the policy while not changing it in reality at all

>hasn't informed the party leadership to get rid of Merkel

Merkel has systematically cleansed the CDU party leadership of all opposition in the last 10 years. The only people in it are sheeplets who are 100% loyal to her like De Maiziere, Van der Leyen etc. - or folks to old to even be alive, such as Schäuble.

She means the fall of Rome.

Oy vey

Ah, okay. Then the CDU is fucked.

Sounds like more muh reparations tier guilt tripping.

what about CSU?

That's right germans, you must not defend your own people, remember those 6 billion!

damn it Hans, every time I think you can't be more cucked you surprise me. Just elect Merkel next time and I'll die from laughter.

I really thought Brexit would be a turning point, but the refugees are still coming in faster than ever, and now Trump threw the election this week.

Should I just move to Madagascar? Is this the end of Western civilization?

you mean that soon Syria will annex germany?
Holy shit bro

>Should I just move to Madagascar
No, we should send every jew to the Madagascar

I'll be honest with you.
Even if Trump is elected the slow degradation of the west is only slowed a little more.

madagascar is a worst shithole than africa. just saying

>what about CSU?
They are only concerned about winning Bavaria. They couldn't care less about the rest of Germany. So they just talk, a bit like your ÖVP which just talks and doesn't do shit.

she is using the nazi buggyman to make you pay for more refugees, who are going to exploit your system despite having never contributed anything to it

Its funny since the refugees are one of the most antisemitic groups around

kek

Germany I'm not sure anyone has told you this before in your life so let me be the one to do so.

It's ok not to be liked. You are not accountable for the failings of backwards people. Syrians should learn from this part in history, not to be dependent on a successful country but to make sure they learn from their complete failure or be swept away.

>chermanz, you muz noz forget the lezzonz of hiztory!
>nez time wizouz izaly! yez!

she means don't forget the damage a Chancellor high on their own propaganda, clinging on to power can do to fuck up Germany.

This, fucking this

Jews belong in madagascar.

I'm starting to believe that she has a refugee just for herself in her basement who fucks her silly every night.

"If we don't let Mohammed take over, we'll turn into Nazis! We just can't help it!"

Madagascar is for the Muslims, Jews already got Israel.

>Normies saying "there's no difference between a Jew and a pig to me"
Holy shit.
My sides are in orbit

This lesson of history

she's going to gas the non refugees

also a reminder that the germal intelligence agency pointed out that her open door policy to the refugees let it ISIL sleeper cells into europe, and how she recently decided she wishes she could turn back time to better prepair the country for the influx of refugees.

This woman could be held responsible to some degree for almost all acts of terrorism in europe since the refugee crisis began.

How did the Jews figure out that guilt is the best way to destroy a society?

Are white people just that dumb?