Should physical condition matter in a presidency? Isnt Hillary a tad overweight?

Should physical condition matter in a presidency? Isnt Hillary a tad overweight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2dlNGDAvzk
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/30/trump_to_obama_do_not_pardon_hillary_clinton_or_her_co-conspirators.html
newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/james-comey-fbi-resignation-michael-reagan/2016/09/29/id/750963/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/30/debate-commission-there-were-audio-issues-during-first-debate/
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meanwhile.....

THIQQ

She's got a big fat ass. It's noticeable during that awkward hug with based Joe Biden.

He's like 6'3 and on some chat show they worked it out that he's only slightly overweight given his height.

ARE YOU BIGOTS SERIOUSLY JUDGING PEOPLE OF MASS RIGHT NOW?????

Are you supposed to make a point or something?
The man is in good shape for his age.

why does Hillary think if she keeps spamming pics of herself from 50 years ago, people will perceive her that way?

Should age matter in a presidency? Isnt Donald a tad old anyway? HILLOLI4PREZ

Thanks CORRECT THE RECORD

Ummmm

She's an old woman, she's hardly going to be training for Ironman, now, is she?

Ditto Trump. He's a porky gent who doesn't give a fuck about eating burgers and fries.

Old people are allowed to eat dinner and kick back a bit. It's kind of one of the only perks.

thats a bad pic. she was actually cute in the debate

this

its really embarassing to see people lambasting her for going slowly down a set of stairs that has no handrail

shes fucking 70

How is she going to cope when in a meeting with other leaders and her "bodyguards" have to stand to the side?

Does she expect to use putin as a walking stick?

Not a big fan of Trump but how the fuck can you support a murderer?

Shes not over weight you sexist pig shes wearing diapers so she can she shit her pants.

I'm not a big fan of murder but how the fuck can you support Trump?

He is 3% older than her you autistic nigger

I want to think it's just a diaper but it's probably congestive heart failure.

And then ever so often they roll out the body double with the thin emaciated neck and the normal lower body. This shit's weird yo.

shes looking kind of sexy.

youtube.com/watch?v=w2dlNGDAvzk

I WANT TO FUCK THE HILLARY

>Hillary
>a social activist humanitarian
>killing anyone ever

You realize how stupid you sound?

The way it works with the Clinton Machine is that they're not supposed to do anything provable themselves but rather than the machine does it for them and maybe once in a while somebody gets burned or dies under mysterious circumstances for becoming too big a liability.

Don't forget that Hugh Rodham helped inherit the Chicago Mafia after Al Capone got picked up.

Only if it affects your cognitive function

Can't go up stairs/have to use a cane? fuck it, the president is not hired to lift boxes.

Can't be focused 24/7? There you have a problem

Considering how people look like hell after being the president, being able to lift boxes on the way in is probably a good idea.

>The man is in good shape for his age.
Getting older does not make you fatter, you moron slav

Sure, the better the merrier. But if the bitch can't focus on a subject or forget it, it should not be the president

>yfw you realize Christ Chan exists

Hillary doesn't have a penis.

Trump2016

big fat ass, huh?

LORDY

>fat.jpg

I have a reasonable idea of whats happening in Trumps underpants, big fat arse, plenty of sweat and hard to clean.
Hillary however is a nightmare, the lord Christ only knows the horrors that occur under that $10 000 dollar skirt. There are more tubes than two Internets relaying shit and mucus away from her internal organs.

It does matter. E.g. imagine a president that is using a cane. People see that as a weakness and may associate it with the country. However you just have to look as a strong pack leader and hiding illnesses or cognitive deficits (e.g Bush) is a way to go.

CUTE

Trump can't be healthy

when you're old it's better to a little overweight than skinny

>imagine a president that is using a cane
>Someone tried to kill Old Hickory
>He beat the shit out of him with his cane
>He had to be restrained to not kill his assassin

Andrew Jackson was a fucking badass.

>07:15:02
>07:15:57
oh wow CTR shills are organized now

based

I THINK SHE MIGHT HAVE BIGGER HEALTH CONCERNS THAN HER WEIGHT

THICC

Trump is such a fatass. I'm pretty sure he's in the obese range.

if physical condition mattered, obamas retardation would be a problem.

MOOBS

Trump to Obama: Do Not Pardon Hillary Clinton "Or Her Co-Conspirators"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/30/trump_to_obama_do_not_pardon_hillary_clinton_or_her_co-conspirators.html

Expect High-Level FBI Resignations Over Comey

newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/james-comey-fbi-resignation-michael-reagan/2016/09/29/id/750963/

Debate Commission: ‘There Were Issues’ with Donald Trump’s Audio

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/30/debate-commission-there-were-audio-issues-during-first-debate/

>sage

The point is that relative to Trump, Hilary's weight is fine. That's all. The whole weight thing is brain-dead anyway. Who cares?

I see your retard and raise you a Cruz kid.

Hillary a thicc

thats just sad

Of course it should look at this prime example.
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE

Whoops looks like i cant vote for christi now

>shes fucking 70

70 isn't that old if you're in good health. My father is 71 and while he needs to stretch more often, he isn't frail and has no problems doing manual labour.

If you're 70 and need help sitting down, you're probably not in good shape.

trufax. My parents and their siblings are about 70 and they're not what they used to be but nothing really to worry about.

My grandparents on the other hand might not make it 100 and are having trouble running their lives, let alone a country.

Overweight no.

She has a fucked up brain that is slowly giving out on her. That is an issue.

My uncle is 68 and does 100 push ups and sit ups every morning
He busts his ass taking care of the 2 acres of land that his house is on and has been doing this for the past 25 years even though he has screws in his left foot and has had them since he was 25
Being 70 isn't an excuse anymore

>Not overweight
She's 5'4 and AT LEAST 160lbs
That's overweight

Ok we will settle and call it her Obese.

Her mind is a lot more concerning to me than a few extra pounds however.

>100 push ups and sit ups

fucking DYELs I swear

Hillary has brain damage from her stroke. She can't be president.

daily reminder Cred Forums's cunnyposter blew you guys the fuck out lol

i love her

that meme was great

hope he does them again

Does tad mean "close to 8x"?

ugly ass bitch

unf

>Campaign ads hanging banker jews so fast they didn't even have time to stop rubbing their hands
We should have threads about this fucking guy

BASED

she def was a top qt when she was young

DAT ASS

serious question how is she going to be able to climb the steps to airforce one.

He's just standing there waving a flag around

One cloven hoof at a time.

>hillary will never play with your balls

>another early-days one for your collection