Can someone clarify who this guy ( pic related) is? I keep seeing him on here but I can't say I know much about him

can someone clarify who this guy ( pic related) is? I keep seeing him on here but I can't say I know much about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=lm8U_vCxYyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

britpol meme guy

head of the english NatSoc party Oswald Mosley
you can imagine how popular he was

oswald mosley

Why that's old beady eyes himself, Oswald Moseley.

The Eternal Anglo

Fucking newfags.
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

>britpol meme
>invented by a turk
kek

That's Bashar Al Assad in his college days before he became the leader of Syria

THE BROTHER BLACKSHIRT

to the point

Learned about his wife who was a personal friend of Hitler. His sister-in-law was one of Hitler's private companions in his entourage who killed herself when Hitler lost the war.

He's the greatest villain to the Aryan race in existence, the Beady Anglo, and authors of the the book "Smash the Aryans".

yeah, fascist were kinda like commies those days before ww2, present in every country and a nice alternative to them if you were antiestablishment working class, but didnt fancy a bunch of butthurt atheist farmer boys stealing all your stuff

If anything Churchill is the "eternal anglo" who sabotages the white race. Oswald sure was beady though lmao

who cares about whites us anglos are a separate race

Oswald wasen't a natsoc

Bashar al-Assad

The Eternal Anglo himself Boswald Al Mossad

Filthy aryans, and potato niggers amiright?

based

Looked like a retarded ugly fruity faggot.

He is the pinnacle of the superior anglo race.
He was the mastermind behind the Aryandied

looks handsome to me

Mosley fucked his stepmother... damn

You are tinking in churchill
He killed more aryans than anyone.

Noice.

>you will never be as /fa/ as Mosley

Aryan "beady eyes" Blood

Mosley advocated peace with Germany.

Walt Disney

>politicians are all talk and no action
Mosley confirmed Trump supporter

Sir Oswald Mosley a great man that we should have made prime mister

At the very least he looks retarded.

He was a great man. Geert Wilders on the other hand looks like a spaz, especially with that haircut and faggy blonde hair

Already better than the majority of Cred Forums. Judging a man by what he does rather than what he was born as.

Geert Wilders doesn't look retarded, nor gay. Besides he doesn't claim to be white. About the stupid hair: he said he will quit it as soon as people stop talking about it.

He looks gay because of his neotenous facial features. He looks like a bloated baby

From what I have read about him he gave very inspiring speeches in Parliament, he didn't read his speeches off a piece of a paper. Etc.

Some guy said... To hear him speak was a lesson in the English language.

You can hear him on YouTube.

Enoch Powell is kind of the same deal.

>calls others newfags
>can't even link properly

Mosley was a great guy and met with mussolini on multiple occasions

But Why does he wear the turtleneck?

He looks so flamboyant, you almost could take him for an unused JoJo character

geert = mixed race (half indonesian) and used to live in israel.

he bleaches his hair to appear white

The 2nd most based British person in history. I don't know why he is the poster child for the eternal anglo.

Mosley was too beady for this world

He doesn't look gay. That other guy is cross eyed and has a shitgrin like a fruity faggot.

>For several years he volunteered in a moshav and worked for several firms, becoming in his own words "a true friend of Israel". - Wikipedia
There goes all hope for the Netherlands I suppose

Bashar Al Assad

ARYAN BLOOD

WHERE IS IT?

I CAN SMELL IT

He isnt even 1/4 indonesian.

geert is here to crush all other right wing leaders. he's the lid on the pot. the controlled opposition

When I first saw him I thought he was gay. He just has that unmasculine roundness that screams gay, much like George Michael

that's what he's compensating for
>hurr I talk shit on twitter, am I cool yet?
he's our milo. a homosexual attentionwhore

What was geert's genuine right wing opposition?

A badass , if only Britain had a Mosley right now...

an anglo

the aryan will always reign supreme

>flag

Freddy Mercury

Some Jews trying to use the divide and conquer tactic and create tension between Germany and English people.

why is he wearing a Lane Bryant pantsuit

Speaking of anglos.

In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.

The author of all your pain.

Fire up the blood refineries fellow Anglos.

Unfortunately it works pretty well. And it escalates. I'd really like flags gone. Very sick and tired of shitposters and roaches and kikes abusing the flag to incite hatred.

>Implying we need chinks for hate Krauts.

ROTHERHAM NEVAR FORGHETTI

>mfw I grew a Oswald moustache but people refer to it as a Hitler moustache.

They look like a team of superheroes.
Pretty kewl to be honest.

The Eternal Anglo. Watch out Hans, he thirsts for your Aryan blood

Just leaving this in here

That's A. N. Gleaux, author of the recipe book "Cooking with Anglo BLOOD"

>A. N. Gleaux

He advocated a European superstate, not the shitfest we have now but a good and proper like we deserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ

No, fuck off. No superstate.

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=lm8U_vCxYyc

He is living proof that Jews hold the whip hand in Britain. If that fat tit churchill didn't have him arrested for nothing we would have had allied with Germany and kept the empire

Sam Hyde.

>Judging a man by what he does rather than what he was born as.
Like all the degenerate faggots, retarded niggers and lying kikes amirite

Why do nazis always have the best outfits?

Because they ARE the best, Simon-Sirach.

What is it about the fascist ideology that requires fashionable uniforms like this? It's hard to imagine something like this gaining traction today.

When you have a world class designer making your otufits: why would you go back? The other part was designed by Adi Dasler and his brother. - Looks we got to colonize those stubborn Russians after all!

I disagree. Maybe if he was a fat little man, but he is tall.

>aqua fresh projecting this hard

So are you looking forward to get a Jew shill as your prime minister? Are you excited? Holy shit will he safe the country by fighting for Israel!

Well, it may actually be true in the end. But you know as they say...