WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE, TO THE NEW AGE

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE, TO THE NEW AGE

Other urls found in this thread:

destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/Bevoelkerungsstand/Bevoelkerungsstand.html;jsessionid=29D9A6B79D565988A69EC401FC366EA4.cae4
youtube.com/watch?v=aQM4ebFILv4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Germans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Germans_in_Russia,_Ukraine_and_the_Soviet_Union
destatis.de/DE/Publikationen/Thematisch/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Migrationshintergrund.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw from migrant family

Still better than the US.

> David S

Doesn't that include other Europeans?
Still, it's pretty bad, considering most "migrants" are younger than average, and will skew the demographics in their favor once the older generation which conists mostly of ethnic Germans die out.

You Germans really need a Holocaust. But for real this time.

What's sad is that there is no coming back, ever.

i'm not a sandnigger
I wasn't born in germany but live here since 1996

Yeah, every 10th is probably a shitskins that's still way too much desu

Where are you from?

>>Doesn't that include other Europeans?

Yes it does - and it also includes German families that used to live in what is now Poland etc.

It's even worse when the demographics are broken down. Germany is fucked desu.

There is no such thing as race.

Not really. We don't have that rich heritage and culture like you Europeans. But now you are all destroying everything that resembles your heritage in your own homeland, and replacing it with Islam lol!

go back.

now.

turkroach

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN

IM WAKING UP TO ASH AND DUST

yes there is turk

suck a dick

>10 years ago best friend moves to germany
>go to college with intent of getting a solid ste, degree and moving to germany because friend says its wonderful
>INVASION!
>hopes shattered

Was born in Russia but i'm not 100% russian i'm half german.

>MFW Germany is so bad that we have ex-polacks who lived in Germany migrating(legally) here because the country is fucked.

ok then youre fine

don't go back now

ruski

I'm actually from a migrant family

all what matters is that under the skin we have the same blood and the same bones.

It just keeps getting worse and worse with each passing day.

but we all have different blood groups and bone density

That's good m8

I don't fit in there anyway, not that I do here better.

Bismallah soon islam will conquer Germany

>different blood groups
>bone density

all inventions of conservative elites

#NotAll

Ofcourse there is..

Includes Poles, Hungarians, Spaniards, Austrians, Swiss, Dutch, Russians, Ukranians, Romanians, Bulgarians etc.

Unfortunately it also includes Turks and Arabs.

And why do they need a "study" if the official government DESTATIS statistics institute on a quarterly basis reports on the migration numbers?

destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/Bevoelkerungsstand/Bevoelkerungsstand.html;jsessionid=29D9A6B79D565988A69EC401FC366EA4.cae4

Will this finally end the German Menace?

youtube.com/watch?v=aQM4ebFILv4

Is there a hot swedish girl in here? My arian genes need to live forth, we need more mentally unstable mes in the world

At least they said "every 5th person in Germany" and not "every 5th German".
There is a difference that our government and the lying press all too often forget.

>Yes it does - and it also includes German families that used to live in what is now Poland etc.

silesians tfu This trash even worse than Svens and krauts together!

Is there a source? Btw half austrian here.

These kind of numbers are highly deceptive though. The problem is that "migrant family" includes white European migrants while excluding non-whites that have German citizenship.
For example I see a lot of maps posted on Cred Forums about % of foreigners in European countries but that's misleading. There should be statistics kept about European (in terms of ancestry, not nationality) v non-European populations, but that's deemed racist.

Nevermind.

>"white genocide is just a meme!"
>"you are not getting replaced!!"
>"shut up, this is not colonization"

Most of the 5th column Germans are Europeans. 11.8 million of 17 million.

most "migrants" were western people, from france, austria, denmark, poland and so on

Most migrants in germany are from east europe though. So no shitskins

you have to go back

By largest groups as of 31 December 2015:
946,000 Kazahstan (mostly ethnic Germans who had a right to return after the Soviet Union fell)
776,000 Italians
657,000 Romanians
416,000 Greece
407,000 Croatia
281,000 Serbia
250,000 Ukraine
1,222,000 Russia

and then there is unfortunately Turkey wth 2.8 million.

Tfw migrant from Canada

hey me too

>tfw infamous almancı

Top kek, then i'm a second generation immigrant.

Now excuse me, i have to go get me some ficki ficki.

how exactly did ethnic germans get stranded in kazakhstan?

that means nothing at all. my neighbors are from hungary and i didnt know until somebody pointed it out

1.8 million from the ME unfortunately, 600k from Africa and 1 million Asians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Germans
read

>germans move en masse to Russia because they promised them land n free shit
>revolution comes
>germans suffer like everyone else
>Soviet Union deports them all over the place once Nazi germany starts invading

remember to fake broken german, now go out there you mad man and have some fun in the good october weather

>how exactly did ethnic germans get stranded in kazakhstan?

The German minority in Russia, Ukraine, and the Soviet Union, self-termed as Russaki or Russlanddeutsche was created from several sources and in several waves. The 1914 census put the number of Germans living in The Russian Empire at 2,416,290.[5] In 1989, the German population of the Soviet Union was roughly 2 million.[6] By the next decade (1999–2002), the population will have fallen to the half, to roughly one million: 597,212 Germans were enumerated in Russia (2002 Russian census), making Germans the fifth largest ethnic group in that country; 353,441 Germans in Kazakhstan and 21,472 in Kyrgyzstan (1999);[7] 33,300 Germans lived in Ukraine (2001 census).[8]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Germans_in_Russia,_Ukraine_and_the_Soviet_Union

why is it the immigrants' fault that the kuffar just want to take drugs and party and work in a badly paid job in the culture industry instead of building a happy family?

The almans had it coming tbqh

>tfw migrant
Austria is the better Germany.

german women are not beautiful, but there is something in their faces that is strangely erotic

what is it?

Ever heard of a women called Catherine the Great?
She was German, and she brought a bunch of her countrymen with her. Those were then expelled from the Soviet Union after the war

the chins, they can cut glas

They moved there.

Search Volga Germans.

If you want you can use it as an argument for ethnic nationalism.
Because guess what type of country the Germans built when they moved to Russia?
They created Germany but in Russia.

I know what you mean
they look so fuckable, but in an ugly way

still prefer Turkish chicks tho

me too

Official claims are that 20% of the population of Germany has migration background but I think it's closer to 30%. I haven't met a full breed German in a really long time.

Get cancer, roach.

38% of "our" newborns are niggers/sandniggers.

Rip Germany... You had a good run.

>still prefer Turkish chicks tho

Fuck off nigger.

How do you know that cocu ?

source?

I'm ready

at least I will make a few kids too save our pensions so you don't have to worry about living in your bachelor's apartment at 30 working in a start up and picking up degenerate sluts to have acid fueled soulless casual sex

destatis.de/DE/Publikationen/Thematisch/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Migrationshintergrund.html

welcome to the new age

>at least I will make a few kids too save our pensions so you don't have to worry about living in your bachelor's apartment at 30 working in a start up and picking up degenerate sluts to have acid fueled soulless casual sex

I hate Turks for this attitude. They seriously believe having kids which end up on Hartz IV or work lowly paid jobs is a net benefit for society.

I'M WAKING UP

Those headlines are wrong. Every 5th newborn kid in Germany is a FOREIGNER without german citizenship.

The amount of newborn kids with a migration background is around 50%.

Merkel's master plan is to 'eradicate racism in Germany by 2050' by ensuring that there are only 'race-mixed people' living in Germany by 2050. See Merkel's cancerous publication 'Visionen für 2050', available for free on the internet.

Before the Hitler meme, everybody knew that Germans were just a the true bastards of Europe.

t. Expat

>pensions
I don't need that crap. My family owns a couple appartement blocks. I've never worked a day in my life and I never will, wageslave normie.

except I come from a family of academics
#NotAllAlmancıs

>turkish intellectuals

there's nothing erotic about their manfaces, you might be gay

>We don't have that rich heritage and culture like you Europeans.

It's a myth, like most "values". The people here have degenerated and been blinded by globalism all the same. It makes no big difference, in practice, if you're genocided in a "new home" you worked and fought for, or at your "old home" that was mentioned in history books.

Turk Academics, kek.

>Mixed race but still 100% White.
Acceptable.

you should care about sozialen Frieden user

did you bring enough migrants, king of Deutschland?

I'm guessing they count both other euros and subhumans in that number, apples and oranges

>German intellectuals

>Italian ''''''women''''''

>I haven't met a full breed German in a really long time.
WOW HOW DIVERSE WE REALLY HAVE TO KILL ALL WHITE COUNTRIES NOW

>talks about Germans
>shows a picture of a kike
TOPKEK

She's a Bolshevist Jew though

My wife is going to Stuttgart on a business trip soon. How worried should I be?

I'm just so sad.

>german bashing italian women

wew lads i've seen them all now

so your people just give up or are resisting?

true :( sad!

I'm American.

blue pilled, delusional sheeple for the most part

>give up
>resist
you don't understand. They don't want their heritage. They don't care about history

> people saying go back

No. Please for the sake of civilisation, kill yourself and your family. You dont deserve to live.

It can come back but it will involve nuclear war and totalitarian judge dredd mega cities. I just hope it happens in my lifetime

Rudy?

State? Indiana here

The sad thing is that everyone hopes things will work out somehow, without owerthrowing your government. But germans still aren't doing anything and the more foreigners you get, the harder it will be to fix it.

Whatever weakens the kraut's influence is always good for europe, regardless of their local consequences.

All migrants should be placed there.

lol, better get to prepping white boys

It's the same in Ireland however they are migrants from Europe and the UK mostly and not from the middle east.

Migrant doesn't not automatically mean refugee.

>Whatever weakens the kraut's influence is always good for europe
Do you mean Europe or (((Europe)))?

Whats the problem, scared she might get culturally enriched?

Listen pal, my fiancé travels all over and she tells me sex is a huge part of securing clients, its crazy how sex is literally a commodity. Usually bosses from different sectors will share women so they cant be accused of any sexism. almost all my partners female colleagues have at some point performed sexual acts, whether once or frequently.

Good goy.

Stuttgart is full of Turks

what is this cuck fantasy. Thank god my Turkish blood still boils when I read it, despite my long years here

this is very hot, where do you work I must move their immediately.

Why don't they just be honest and say what percentage is brown people.

Nobody really gives a shit if a "migrant" family is Austrians or Czechs.

Wow...by 2050 years you guys are done.