Leaked audio of Crooked Hillary shows her calling Bernie Sanders supporters failures who live in their parents'...

Leaked audio of Crooked Hillary shows her calling Bernie Sanders supporters failures who live in their parents' basements.

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-audio-leak-228997

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-audio-leak-228997
soundcloud.com/washington-free-beacon/clinton-fundraiser-remarks-2162016
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/30/trump_to_obama_do_not_pardon_hillary_clinton_or_her_co-conspirators.html
newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/james-comey-fbi-resignation-michael-reagan/2016/09/29/id/750963/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/30/debate-commission-there-were-audio-issues-during-first-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=t3Ds-CNIsD4
twitter.com/search?q=#BasementDwellers
youtube.com/watch?v=llkIkLRF26M
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
theintercept.com/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-center-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=bnncrN7_Z_Q
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/782264189574377472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And no one seems to be paying attention. Sad.

Bump.. we need to spread this.

Too busy spamming this on youtube, this is fucking gold

BUMP

I chum the waters. Life of a sea captain.

Bumper Cars

Bump

>calling Bernie Sanders supporters failures who live in their parents' basements

They are. If Trump called Bernie supporters basement dwellers you'd all start cheering.

You faggots need to hijack any hashtags that are trending and post that link

I'm going to get called a shill for this, but in context it's not really controversial at all.

>"Some are new to politics completely. They’re children of the Great Recession. And they are living in their parents’ basement," she said. "They feel they got their education and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envisioned for themselves. And they don’t see much of a future."

Are you going to deny that there's youth unemployment in America? Her point is that young people are annoyed that they did their due diligence, got an education, and for some reason or other aren't able to become financially independent.

Don't get me wrong I fucking hate Hillary and think she should go to jail, but let's not start stooping to the same recontextualization tactics that people are using against The Donald.

The difference is she is the Democrat nominee.

Are you new to politics or simply of african heritage ?

Could someone post a youtube link?

U guys are all fuck face dumpf cock suckers who are takong every hit to hilarry. Fucking hyproctitical and disgraceful

Imb4: my planes are doing better than your war on terror

Fuck off nazi scumbag!

>let's not start stooping to the same recontextualization tactics that people are using against The Donald.

It's 2016 not 2008.

The high road has been abandoned, we'll beat them in the swamps.

>literally didn't say failure once

I feel if anything this is a positive story for Hilldawg since the leaked audio honestly isn't terrible.

DONT
BE
DUMBASSSES

>they're trying to USE our viral ability to blast this loudly.

CAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS MAINLY CASTING HER POSITIVELY if you hear the whole thing??
If this CLIT was her usual self, she'd be cursing like a sailor but she's not.
DO-- NOT-- BROADCAST.
we may lose bern voters over something like this.

I suspect, they know we're fuckin formidable, but they're trying to do some SUN TSU art of war BULLSHIT. Dont let them trick us you cunts! think with your GAME FACE

>IGNORE THE BAIT
>IGNORE THE BAIT
>IGNORE THE BAIT

unless of course
>and i could be wrong about this
the source of the hack is definitely on our side

WHICH I DOUBT

>Hacked audio
I want smash this faggot's hands with a four pound hammer. Fucking media.

to me this whole thing smells fishier than clintons clitorous on a fuckin friday after Huma Abedin has been muff diving and slippin and slidin their fishholes together

The difference is Bernie bent the knee and urged his 400lb basement dwellers to go vote Clinton. Instead, they just want to fight the police. Sad, really.

for somebody that's been involved in this sorta shit for so long, she is reaally bad at choosing her words, her 'humour' always soungs cringe worthy or just insulting.

she also has the charisma of a dead fish.

I don't disagree at all. I also seriously doubt she's going to change the problem she's talking about.

I can't wait to see her fuck this up and completely ruin America.
Not out of spite for my burgerbros though, I just can't stand her and her 'type".

>Basement dwellers wanting to target other basement dwellers.

Bump

Don't let these threads slide. All the leftists backing Clinton should know about this. She doesn't plan on working towards universal healthcare or free college, and is content with leading the idealistic youth of America with a "false promise" as she puts it.

SERIOUSLY, TO ALL YOU BERNIE PEOPLE OUT THERE, YOU'RE BEING RIDICULOUS

>Implying we haven't been saying the same thing about bernouts from the start.

Finally a sensible statement from Hillary.

Leaked audio of Clinton calling Sander supporters, "children of the Great Recession" who are "living in their parents’ basement."

Bernie Bros get BTFO by Clinton

>Link to article and sound clip:

>that pink shirt thing

Bump

THE MADWOMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

low testerone pls go

fucking hell, mario isn't doing too well..

We need to find this 400 lbs hacker

Wtf i guess im a #jebhead now

Why hasn't someone just linked the fucking audio.

It's fucking 49mins, so enjoy that fake plastic nails-on-chalkboard voice!

soundcloud.com/washington-free-beacon/clinton-fundraiser-remarks-2162016

Are you sure this is the real Hillary? The ones I know never trolls the truth.

cut the relevant part and spam it

Post it on that shitty Bernie reddit page

There are jobs. These fags just think they're too good to do them.

Wow, this is just absolutely disgusting. I was a Hillary supporter until now, but she's just lost me. I'll be #StumpingForTrump now.

Anyone got the hot age reversal Hillary cartoon?

the Shadbase one?

Isn't this entirely in line with Cred Forumss beliefs?

Yeah, I cant find it.

Go on Shadbase you dipshit

Bump posting on facebook

No, we just believe they're retarded beta cucks. And anything to piss them off against Hillary is still good.

Well... shes definitely not wrong.

She's a 100% accurate though..

She's describing tumblr, feminist with worthless degrees and white neets who think they deserve free shit. Hillary is secretly more extreme than trump, i'm sure of it.

from the /cfg/ to spread

It's in the middle, and it's taken way out of context.

I don't like this woman, but this is absolutely nothing. No shilly.

no 1 Trend on Twitter Hilldog is done

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

She's not wrong but it's a dick thing to say about the people who are planning on voting for you.

Bump! Get this out there! Let's tweet it out with a catchy hashtag?

Already Trending @ no 1 Hillary lost so many supporters today

What's the tag?

Trump to Obama: Do Not Pardon Hillary Clinton "Or Her Co-Conspirators"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/30/trump_to_obama_do_not_pardon_hillary_clinton_or_her_co-conspirators.html

Expect High-Level FBI Resignations Over Comey

newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/james-comey-fbi-resignation-michael-reagan/2016/09/29/id/750963/

Debate Commission: ‘There Were Issues’ with Donald Trump’s Audio

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/30/debate-commission-there-were-audio-issues-during-first-debate/

bump

#basementdwellers

I'm amazed no other leaked recordings of Hillary have come out
she has to say a ton of stuff that's damning & awful

She's right about a lot of them to be honest

The ones who truly want a job so they can provide for themselves and start or support their family are going to vote trump

The people who want free shit will vote stein

The sjws will vote Hillary

She's right in almost everything she said here though. This won't be a story.

all Trump has to do is loop it and Hillary is done

And Romney was right about the 47% and trump is right about Rosie odonnell being a fat slob.

>jewsscoldinggoyim.png

Where the fuck is the audio though?

OP is a Clinton Shill

says quote is about clinton thinking bernouts are losers

the article is a Clinton puff piece saying how she understands the hardtimes bernouts are facing and understands them

Good point

I have a hard time seeing things through all lenses sometimes

shill?

Either way that's not the reaction on Twitter.

Thanks
It's not about wether she is right or wrong it's about how can we turn this into a weapon against her. All she does is throw dirt at the great Trump we need to help shovel some of it back.

Where are the YOUTUBE LINKS?

Thanks desu . Spamming to twitter . Wonder if CNN or MSNBC will pick this up. If anyone watched those news outlets please report in.

Nothing offends quite like the truth. That is why politicians don't tell it.

Twitter is outraged over this. There's a lot of people who say they're voting for Trump now.

I Dont know whether to spread it or not? will it hurt us? or will it help us?

youtube.com/watch?v=t3Ds-CNIsD4

Clinton shills actually think Cred Forums is this stupid to fall for shit like this

kinda they shit that these shills don't get...because the majority of Cred Forums is smarter than the regressive left drones that come up with this shit

there is layers a lot deeper though that are too hard to pick up for even the very attentive and we are all being slowly poisoned by state propaganda that really does go unnoticed

I was bernout but wtf I #trumptrain now

are you sure? is it helping us?

She isn't wrong

bump

its still ammunition she can lose the election over this gaff

its fucking clinton propaganda you twat

Nobody is going to read/listen to anything but the relevant quotes. A puff piece of Hillary isnt going to change anything anymore than another hatchet job on Trump will. So shut ur sperg ass up.

The result is already the nr1 twitter trend in the US.

wait are we helping her rather than hurting her?

(((leaked)))

some inner circle democrat (((leaks))) supposed secret AUDIO recording of Clinton actually saying she understands the plight of young unemployed millennials

Twitter Reaction shows Bernie Voters Outraged

Clinton is going to win by >30 electoral votes

As someone who voted for Bernie in Michigan - this doesn't sound like mockery or belittling at all. Maybe it hasn't 'spread' because it's simply not a big deal.

Or does that not fit in with the Cred Forums narrative?

im so confused, im really am.

Her saying she prefers to occupy the space between center left and center right will make Bernie supporters gag worse than calling them losers.

Pure comedy gold!

And stupid Bernie cunts will still be forced to vote for her

Based

kum ere gyal hmmmm, waah gwaan?

I doubt this will hurt her in any meaningful way. It's the same thing every out of touch newspaper and TV personality says. And it's the same 'nonoffensive' acknowledgement that she gave to those who weren't in "the basket of deplorables" but were voting Trump.

It's Hillary's way of saying "I know you exist, okay? You're a fringe group of lunatics, and fuck you, but hey at least I gave you fags a nod. Vote for me!"

It won't make people as mad as it should.

>leaked audio from february
>its clinton propaganda

You're legit retarded. Hillary wasnt even the GOP nominee when she said this, she didnt need ther Bernie vote. Now she's the nominee she DOES need them. Calling the basement dwellers isnt a good thing for her, you stupid fucking hick.

read twitter so much outrage

ok, someone screenshot the outrage?

What will cost her the election is lefties being too lazy and uninspired to show up.
Her entire campaign she has generated zero enthusiasm.

ok CTR

WHERES THE FUCKING LINK TO THE FUCKING AUDIO HOLY SHIT

bumping for this?

Dont be. Conspiritards thinks that hoi polloi autistically rummages through stuff looking for any hidding meaning etc. The only thing to stick is the choice quotes, nobody gives a shit about context anymore.

Its almost number 1 trending on twitter

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Kindly perform the public service of posting some greatest hits.

WHAT FUCKING TIME IN THE MIDDLE YOU FUCKTARD HOLY SHIT

He's probably right, though. is correct. If you actually listen to it she is saying that it is lamentable that they have an entire generation who came of age during the market crash and who now can't get hired because of gaps in work experience and boomers who won't retire. She isn't making fun of them but pitying them.

thanks. Maybe you'll find it useful too

>Hillary wasnt even the GOP nominee

>Hillary

>GOP

Get beheaded you fucking eurocuck piece of garbage

The parents basement thing is a common insult.
Whether she meant it or not doesn't matter.

#basementdwellers is now number 1

It's already trending #1 on Twitter in the US. Lots of angry bernie bros posting right now. Just check out the hashtag

twitter.com/search?q=#BasementDwellers

Watch your language. She's not a legitimate nominee.

BUMPING FOR POTENTIALLY BRINGING DOWN HILLARY!

I appreciate your help.
I am a geezer who does not twit.

Children of the great recession that Obamas policies actually hendered and slowed recovery from

>
Are you retarded or were you born in Canada. Please pick one.

a big portion of the democratic base was already pissed at the emails Debbie was sending and there were large protest at the democratic convention which the media desperately tried to underplay. This is coming out at a key time to hurt her base of supporters

I know, I'm just saying it is dangerous propaganda that is easily refuted with evidence. Since it is already #1 on twitter hopefully the sheep will stay sheep and not do much digging. I can just see the counter-narrative already forming.

Actually, no.
We believe that Sanders supporters are numale cucks.

I think most people will recognize this

Its click bait to entice bernouts/millennials because they think they will be insulted

listening to it Clinton is talking in scripted language about how their future is fucked and how she is empathetic with them and all they need to to is come to some kind of Clinton realization

It does nothing to insult Bernouts

Calling them basement dwellers is not an insult when its reality, the effect is to hit home their reality, entice them to stop holding out for Bernie and vote Clinton

>CNN
>cover something bad about Shillary
nope

Nah neither do I. Social media is cancerous.

bumping!

Wew Lawd. "Our guy" is twittering about it.

>calling Bernie Sanders supporters failures who live in their parents' basements.
OH FUCK! She's on to us Cred Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I can't vote for that witch I'm voting Trump now!

>that flag

>those top 2 trending topics

Some guys are so into twitter. Maybe it's the autiste in me but I'm not really sure how people can be persuaded in politics 140 characters at a time.

I have a question for the CTR people.

If you guys are sure that Hillary is going to win by a landslide, why do you get so angry against Jill supporters?

If you are winning by so much like you claim, losing 4% of the voters is nothing.

>dangerous propaganda
Lulz.

Is the outrage real though? I feel like I get my record corrected all the time with how former Bernie faggots view Hillary. Facebook and reddit are pro-Hillary shilling 24/7 with the occasional lull where they'll bash her for 2 minutes after more damning evidence against her comes to light.

Same with liberals I know I'll, even former Bernie bros: "Hillary is corrupt and fucks our asshole at every turn, but at least she's not a warmonger like Trump. Did you hear him call that whore who's in with Mexican narcos fat (instead of firing her and stripping her of all fame and livelihood) that one time? You want THAT guy to have his finger on the nuclear button? SMALL HANDS CHEETOS CHEETOS CHEETOS".

The perceived threat of Trump has been so thoroughly ingrained that they don't even care about the cynically obvious assfuckings they get on a daily basis from the DNC and Hilary. I don't know if these subhumans can ever be redeemed.

>

COME ON,BUMPING FOR TO BRING DOWN Hillary

>politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-audio-leak-228997

Have a bump OP

Bernie sanders lovers did not like hitlery. There support, in whatever amount it actually exists, is because Bernie is out of the race.
With the pile of reasons for them already to not show up this just makes it worse. To get them to the polls she has to get them outraged enough to show up to vote against trump. Even if she neutralizes this it does not help her with the task she really needs to accomplish.

>Is the outrage real though?
Is it ever?

The bulk of the voters are already locked in and nothing will change their minds. Those voters are the ones most active on twitter and social media. Not a single person isnt acting accordingly.

I think kikebook is constantly shilling for Hillary.

There were reports a month ago of a video of Jill Stein shittalking Hillary that got deleted every time someone posted it there

bumping this.

yes this is true, i was on kike book and i posted something anti hillary, and they took it down.

yeah, thats a real issue with the meme idea of Trump as the warmonger, even though hillary is the one actually shilling for war.

And it seems like a lot of the anger over this is conservatives stroking the fire than anything

Bumpinski

this will probably hurt her, because she insulated that all bernie voters is living in a basement of their parents.

BRITIAN YES!!!!!!!!!!

wtf i love hillary now

>implying she didn't leak this

Fox news is reporting it right now. I woke up to Cavuto saying some shit

Especially because saying someone lives in their mothers basement is a standard insult from get off my lawn type conservative trolls.

>this title has been changed to better reflect Clinton's tone

Well, record corrected I guess. Thanks politico.

Spread this to the bernouts

youtube.com/watch?v=llkIkLRF26M

WTF I love Hillary now

No one seems to be paying attention? #BasementDwellers is trending #1 and is being shadow banned.

its not even that much of an insult really as much as it is her trying to understand and appeal to them. Poted this on Cred Forums and they responded with its "not that bad"

That's not her statement at all. Her statement is that they're new to this politics thing and don't understand that they can't change the system. So they just need to fold into the party or fuck off.

It's why the democrats spent so much in resources trying to crush Bernie.

haha

bump

No. There aren't. Not even the shit jobs. We're tapped out m8, and anything we have left, is going to immigrants.

If anything, this will help her. A lot of independents are scared of her because of the progressive shit

Found this on Twitter. Regardless of intent, this is phrased pretty offensively.

To the left, Hillary is the epitome of privilege, looking down with scathing superiority on the less fortunate, riding a train of corruption and exploitation.

Hillary is the class privilege which Bernie supporters are against.
Hillary is the "white" establishment bias that BLM opposes.
And yet she has the arrogance to insult these groups repeatedly, whilst deeming them too stupid to see past her façade.

But if her base does not show up in full she is done.
Her losing votes she already has is bad.

Jesus Christ Poland. Don't push this unless your spelling is correct.

you forgot the t on doesn't

will you remake?

Can anybody timestamp when she says "basement dwellers" in the audio?

this is good, but it would be better with one of her phony smiles

Everyone WHO doesn't vote for me*

Kek has spoken tho'

>ITT NO ONE I SPAMMING THIS TO TRUMP

fuck me, sorry mates

BUMP

Should say "Everyone WHO..." But good job, Kek has approved.

Also is anyone else able to see a sliver of Germany's flag under the Poland flag?

Blacks -Super Predators
Hispanics -Taco Bowls
Trump Supporters - Deplorables
Bernie fans - #BasementDwellers
Hillary's inner circle laughs

basically this. too bad the Cred Forums army is driven by a mass of reactionaries.

Honestly she just comes off as a spoiled whiny brat. This is why women shouldn't be in positions of power.

She just literally called all of sanders supporters "Baristas"

LOOOOOOOOOOLL

also another text on this

Whoever is butt hurt about it is only that way because what she said is true.
T. Ex Bernie bro

You fuckers yelled 'Pepe' at one of her rallies one time and now look what we have; CTR.

Cheryl Brooks. That's Moot in blackface

And you are a kebab, which would get summarily removed if he spewed that shit in front of me and my pig knife. Your opinion is automatically invalid, since you shouldn't even be alive.

CALL SEAN HANNITY

SOMEBODY CALL SEAN HANNITY

Not surprising.

The woman has nothing but utter contempt for the American people.

bump!!

CALL SEAN HANNITY

Implying deplorables don't live in basements. Shit chart

Fixed it.

WE NEED TO GET The WORD OUT GO GO GO!

GOD DAMMIT CALL SEAN HANNITY

"Children of the great recession"

I thought this was a marvelous Obama revival

I was thinking something like

>You're either a deplorable, a basement dweller or a donor

She really hit a nerve with Cred Forums on this one

I DONT HAVE HIS NUMBER, DO YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER??

Link me a few vids so I can thumb up

is the gif nigel mansell? because it looks like him.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Wait till they release her usage of Crack videos.
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

Bump.

>Not spamming this on reddit
>Not calling SEAN HANNITY
>Not tweeting to Trump
>Not tweeting to pro Trump news outlet

he's right we need to do this.

bumping.

We absolutely need to get Trump to see this. More ammo for debates.

Okay im officially on board. Between this and seeing my boi Nigel step up I can safely say Trump is the best candidate. But I have too many liberal friends so it'll remain private irl. You finally posted something relevant Cred Forums.
Well done.

HAHAHA comrade Bernie BTFO

WTF i love HILLARY now

BUMP!

COME ON STEP IT UP!

>Trump is supposedly a bigger warmonger than the person who has literally never voted against the US entering a conflict and has been constantly sabre rattling against Assad and Russia during the Syria conflict

really fires up those neurons

really activates those almonds

bumping to keep this from sliding.

> ID
LOL, such truth

What no one is talking about is the damage that this leak causes to the campaign.

They have a mole problem.

There is a point in the audio where she says something like "they wanted to be in some sort of revolution and live in scandanavia or something in a mocking tone that I think is pretty good too. Basically saying they are a bunch of pipe dreamers

we need to find this audio!

really sliding bad
haven't seen one like this in a while

that is true, shills are trying to slide this so it doesnt hurt her campaign

They aren't pipe dreams but they don't understand how their dreams are to be realized.

The simple matter is if they love Denmark so much, why not move to Denmark? They can't, of course, Denmark won't take them as immigrants, but their level of introspection doesn't rise to this point. If it did, it might help them understand the world around them, and themselves.

Unfortunately, all of the media, academia, and big businesses are aligned to make sure they do not reach such a level of introspection.

No goy, of course it's not a mole
Clearly putin sent someone all the way from Russia and gave him money to attend the fundraiser, just so he could get this out.

It's actually Russia's fault

"no one is talking about it" is sissy talk from someone who watches too much tv and cares what the media says.

We are working around them.

Trump campaign has some serious pros that are not going to squander this gift. Keep shilling it to berners search hash tags for millenials there are a few of those and bern hashes and lists groups whatever. we work from the bottom up and the campaign works from the top down.

Poor bernies, didn't they suffer enough?
Old fuck himself already betrayed them in the worst way possible.

the soundcloud clips are here listen to them

THANKS user! WE NEED MORE DAMMING INFO!

What did he mean by this?

bumping please.

The difference is that Trump has been pandering to Bernouts, and Hillary never thanked them and keeps insulting them. She simply expects their votes cause they were voting Democrat. What she doesn't realize these were mostly independents and people who probably don't vote much but have been activated to do so. Won't swing the election a ton but it's gonna hurt more and more unless she apologies, which Hillary never does unless it's on behalf of white people racisting at blacks...

Nobody calls Sean Hannity.

we need to spread this!

nice

Exactly this.

At 24 minutes

yes this what will happen.

Submit it to Drudge Niggers!!!!
Just do the submit a tip!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bnncrN7_Z_Q

skip to 20:24

funniest shit ever

>they're children of the great recession

Oh, but I thought Obama had fixed our economy, everyone has jobs, and everyone was happy! There can't possibly be a massive undercurrent of people who've given up on ever finding a decent job, or a job of any kind.

There's no good context for this statement. Clinton was a key figure in the administration that failed to help these "children", and she's only acknowledging them after it because clear they were all voting for Bernie.

>basement dwellers

Even as she recognizes them and their problems, she mocks them.

Dont insult potential voters. Thats politics 101. When attacking attack your opponent and their ideas. Dont insult voters from your own party.

Trump welcomed the Bernouts after Sanders lost.

this is a fact. if we spread this hillary will lose all her voters.

Attention. Cred Forums is under intense observation. Evasive action required.

There is a thread called #BasementDwellers and apparently that hashtag is trending. I don't know how to put thread links in the posts but seems we have another thread focusing on the hashtag. can someone go in there and point them here?

She isn't human. She is like one of the simpson aliens that gets elected.

who is this and why haven't you posted moar

she is inhumane for society.

The line was obviously out of context, but 90% of the attacks against Trump are just taking his comments out of context, so whatever. Karma's a bitch.

bumping for justice.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING Cred Forums? YOU CANNOT LET THIS SLIDE!

>shillary find out
>has twitter deleted
>has cnn declare her goddess of america

True, this is likely to happen.

COME ON Cred Forums SPREAD THIS!

Cred Forums WE NEED TO DO OUR DUTY!

Yeah bump guys this is big

Oh wow, it's literally nothing.

shill detected.

this is really big.

I hate Hillary, but it's definitely not like the 47% comments.

You're right, because the 47% comments were true.

Truth hurts

this

This. As much as I post online, most people who are bothering to shill online already have their minds set. However, it did allow a presidential candidate and the media to get scared of a frog, so we'll always have that.

>tfw you have to join Twitter, quickly learn how to use it, and place yourself with the normies in order to spread this.

This shit needs to reach Trump.

I dont get it

exactly this.

>but at least she's not a warmonger like Trump.
Iraq
Syria
Libya
Yemen
etc....

too be fair I do live in my parents basement

I don't think a Bernie supporter would ever vote for Trump.

But if we get the word out on this we can stop them from voting for Hillary.

Wasn't someone going to release audio of her talking shit about black people this month?

>ITT: Faggots crying about the truth

I used to support bernie, but then i started browsing Cred Forums

yeah, whatever happened to that?

she never did it

What did Trump mean by this?

nice. trump got the word! WE NEED TO CONTINUE SPREADING PEOPLE!

>I don't think a Bernie supporter would ever vote for Trump.
Depends. Old men berniebros will never vote for Trump. But younger males have a good chance.

The important thing to understand is that they believe they lack a "good life" because evil corporations are holding them back in some massive feudalistic conspiracy. Since this is at least half true, it's hard to reach berniebros.

But the truth is that "free trade" has been perverted to mean "US companies literally move to other countries" rather than "US companies BUY from other countries" and globalism is the first cause of this evil.

The second cause is immigration. Berniebros (rightly) understand that the US population was not reproducing "enough" to meet our own demands. What they fail to understand is that, all else equal, a shortage of labor will induce wages to rise.

By supporting noborderz globalism and "anti-racist" immigration policies, they have literally created the very world they are unhappy with.

I don't know how to get this redpill delivered to them. Berniebros usually think that "free trade" is identical with globalism and that shutting down immigration is identical with racism. Breaking this conditioning is very tough.

Its shit. Theres no link to the voice but text of it.

well, we need to send trump a link to her voice!

bumping.

Spam the voice in his tweeter feed

But, the thing is she has been pandering to Bernie's supporters in public, claiming to be for them, but then calling them basically naive children who are new to politics in public.

I agree what she said wasn't entirely untrue, but she has had a completely different attitude about bernie supporters in public

but wheres the link? i would do it if i had the link

That's because it's fake

unquestionably this helps trump

clinton just drove a wedge in the middle of the obama coalition

we need to spam this everywhere, and trump needs to shut the fuck up

>When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interrupt him - Napoleon Bonaparte

GOOD JOB DONALD. YOU HAD ONE JOB BUT YOU FUCKED UP AGAIN

ITS LIKE HE WANTS TO LOSE

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/782264189574377472

Which is odd because Bernie was for closing the borders to mass immigration and protectionist trade policies.

COME ON PLEASE DONT LET THIS SLIDE!

God she is so awful.

Slide what?

Trump already tweeted it.

Yes. If the election was Bernie vs Trump I wouldn't worry about the future of the US. Bernie was not scary. His retarded communist ideas couldn't pass Congress but where he agreed with Trump could gain traction.

Unfortunately Hillary is just another neocon like her husband, Bush Sr, Bush Jr, and Obama.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/782264189574377472
Why is trump tweeting this story bad?

this thread is what i meant.

Hillary is worse than a neocon. She's successfully melded Bill's neoliberalism with W's neoconservatism.

There was a time not one person on this board would have even thought this shit was real

Another proof trump supporters are brainwashed retarded fucking kids

This isn't going to work. That's just going to get people to look into what she actually said. Itll alienate some people a little, but actual bernouts are disenchanted hopeless people that will largely agree.

Whatever though.

this is a shill.

Just deal with the fact that if something is not covered by MSM, it's non-existing for normies

Jesus, he looks whiter than some the cops he is protesting against.

sad but true. we would need to infiltrate it in order to broadcast it to normies.

CALL SEAN HANNITY

bump..

it took like a day or two for the deplorables thing to get to the MSM

>Bumping a 300 replied thread

Your next redpill is to learn that the people behind neoliberalism and the people behind neoconservitivism are the same people and that the differences between these positions are never acted on by the establishment politicians.

Wait...was this intentional? I feel like she wanted this to get out for some reason. Something about it seems artificial.