Nigel Farage to coach Donald Trump before next presidential debate

> Former Ukip leader flies to US to meet Republican nominee following appearance together in Mississippi in August

theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/01/nigel-farage-donald-trump-ukip-presidential-debate-us

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JE4Y_7kPgFw
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/26/nigel-farage-brexit-hero-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=ROyZJv0IZQc
youtube.com/watch?v=8sol7V779Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/30/trump_to_obama_do_not_pardon_hillary_clinton_or_her_co-conspirators.html
newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/james-comey-fbi-resignation-michael-reagan/2016/09/29/id/750963/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/30/debate-commission-there-were-audio-issues-during-first-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=AhBV6c_lERw
youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY
youtube.com/watch?v=alDgnQctSsg
youtube.com/watch?v=abEa3-rx6MQ
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jan/03/nigel-farage-says-police-told-him-car-accident-was-foul-play?
youtube.com/watch?v=pQzbeHwXi6M
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/tag/jakari-jackson/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382294/Nigel-Farage-s-car-wheels-sabotaged-assassination-attempt-Ukip-leader-lost-control-Volvo-wheel-fell-motorway-police-confirm-foul-play.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7DYPSkOy6q0
youtu.be/swo51-CG9Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=tpPtwD5AV9o
youtube.com/watch?v=vK4gv11PTI8&list=PL458D70828ACC6BE8
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html
cbsnews.com/news/hoboken-train-crash-investigation-slowed-damage-new-jersey-station/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wanker.

It's are nige now folks.

Top 10 anime crossovers

kys tbqh famalam

It's are Trump now

I don't think trump really needs it, he did alright in the first debate, but with Nige's help he's going to bury her in the second one. It seems like Nige has a lot to say about Hillary, I'm sure he's going to be a great help for Trump.

Awww, did the mean internet man hurt the poor baby?

Can't wait for the next debate
>Oi mate
>Mate
>You lyin wanker

He did alright, but we know he could have done better. Even I, a Trumpsceptic, know that.

Nah, lets drop the delusion for a minute, Trump was good for the first 30 minutes, but struggled for the rest of it. He needs a training montage for this episode to take on the final boss.

We'll send him over as soon as he finishes making America great again. Thanks for the nige.

Lmao what

He's going to look like such a twat when Drumpf loses.

Lol wtf man

Enough internet for you currynigger

I'm calling you a faggot, m8.

Still pissed off that are Nige singlehandedly changed the course of European politics and history, whilst you still can't change your gf without Tyrone telling you he's finished?

Nice 1

He'l probably need it
Trump was good at the primary but he needs to sound smart in order to appeal to the bernouts
So that'l work just fine

This doesn't mean jackshit unless they go through mock debates.

This is a good image

im imagining a Rocky style montage.

Bantzmaster

I need to help my own debate skills. I have banter down. Im on 5 or six levels of banter right now, but my actual debate skills and knowledge of the system needs to be stronger.

How do you guys respond to "electoral college" graphs?

Oi, think of it this way. Hillary revealed her power level. Trump has yet to unleash his power.

underrated post

youtube.com/watch?v=JE4Y_7kPgFw
>OI cunt, jab wit your fekking left m8

Pakibasher.

mate...

So you're trying to say he's playing the long-game?

I guess people think in relativity, so people will compare Trump's performance from the first debate to the second and say 'he's improved' and people will think that they he'll improve his nature and virtues.

>I guess people think in relativity, so people will compare Trump's performance from the first debate to the second and say 'he's improved' and people will think that they he'll improve his nature and virtues.
Somebody mentioned earlier that car sellers use that shit all the time.

It's a good show but the US is too far gone, too corrupt. Even if Trump did get past the criminal corruption, they'd probably assassinate him. Better for him if they just go ahead and steal the election.

>though the pair left their immigrant wives at home, so we were denied the spectacle of a bilateral with Melania. (Incidentally, why do so many of our most frothingly anti-immigrant elite populists seem to have immigrant wives? I find all my non-scientific answers to be entirely unprintable. Perhaps an academic study could put it mildly.)

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/26/nigel-farage-brexit-hero-donald-trump

ROASTIE GETTING TOASTIE

If his assassination doesn't kick the US into revolution I don't think anything else will

You cannot kill a god.

Dr. William Luther Pierce actually had a few points about this as part of his book "The Turner Diaries"

It's a good read even if it comes off as a bit tryhard.

Basically his point about this in the book is that Americans won't revolt so long as their lives are at least moderately comfortable and no drastic action to destroy this normalcy is taken.

What a grand and preposterous idea.

mfw roasties are butthurt that the nige and trumpy want nothing to do with them

>Trump and Farage
>frothingly anti-immigrant
Why do libcucks continue to push this meme?

This election is amazing

>Save the world from Napoleon
>Save the world from the eternal kraut three times in a century
>Now saving the most powerful nation in the world from turning into a corrupt pesudo-monarchy

Sounds like a good idea. Nige was just as hated as Trump, but could back up his position with actual knowledge and concise, articulate arguments. Trump's bizarre vague ramblings will lose him the election if he's not careful.

Top ten anime training arcs.

Wasn't Ted Cruz gonna coach him too?

Its weird that the thing in your image got so little attention from us and media
I guess we are just used to and bored of terrorist attacks

Doubt it considering Cruz refused to endorse Trump during the RNC.

The thing about Brexit is that it was a choice between two outcomes, not two people. However, the two can be related. What Nige ought to do is make people see the election as a choice between two outcomes, not two presidents.

Hardmode is Nige making people see a Trump Presidency as a different outcome and a Hillary Presidency as just another person in charge.

Help?

Nigel is an excellent debator. I would say he's a master debator.

I just listened to him talking about his performance, he's a lot better politician then Trump. He's able to talk around questions and talking points without putting his foot in mouth quite as much.

youtube.com/watch?v=ROyZJv0IZQc

Root abstract ideas into reality by using analogies comparing that abstract idea into something we all see or have experienced, or by displaying these ideas graphically.

GOOD AFTERNOON

>The British are going to give Trump the bantz secrets
Hillary is done for.

Watch it again, Trump actually made great points. He brought up her emails and how she couldn't have POSSIBLY done all that by accident, she's not stupid, so it must have been a corrupt intent. He made the point about how she threw Bernie under the bus, he got the audience cheering for him a couple of times. I think she almost cracked when Trump mentioned her temper when she was yelling at some guy back stage, exposing her wholesome self-image as bullshit. That's when she did that little pause, bobbed her head, took a deep breath and said "Wooooh! - Okay" That's someone trying their best to stop flying off the handle right then and there, he was making her very angry.

Trump was indeed naturally a bit nervous, he could have articulated his points a bit better but on the bright side he didn't blow his load in the first debate. It seems like Hillary has though. Trump still has plenty to talk about when it comes to Hillary, Benghazi, The Clinton Foundation, the great number of suspicious deaths surrounding the Clintons. He could go further into detail about how she's propping up ISIS and helping Saudi Arabia starve the people of Yemen.

Trump is in a better position than her going into the next debate, she will have very little to talk about (without repeating what she's said in the first debate) while Donald will just be able to keep mouthing off and digging up her dirt for eternity.

>flagged

Weak bantz for a professional level shitposter

God damn quotas

>hes getting help from nigel AND cruz

COUGHING FIT

Trump has a lot of ammunition but he tends to squander it through impulsiveness.

Take for example that beauty Queen fiasco. HE has SO MUCH shit he could use to pulverize Hillary on that point in the next debate, instead he decides to double down by calling her "disgusting" on Twitter, blowing his wad early and lessening the impact of anything he could say int he debate.

I think Nigel Farage is the best debater in the western world at this point in time.

Why post patriots mvp?

Because they don't realize there's a difference between naturalized citizens and illegal immigrants.

New fags need to learn how to banter

Agreed, if he had kept his cool and prepared, he could have destroyed Hillary

PANTS OF SHIT

Found the remainiac Fagma

Don't let the fucking bollock face back.
The ameri-tards can keep him and Penis Morgan.

GOOD MORNING

>trump struggled during the debates
youtube.com/watch?v=8sol7V779Dc

he could've done better, yes, but he did fine. he still has at least 10 mags left with benghazi and everything else that hasnt been brought up yet

>Basically his point about this in the book is that Americans won't revolt so long as their lives are at least moderately comfortable and no drastic action to destroy this normalcy is taken.
I'll take common knowledge for a punctured condom, Alex.

The memes are converging...

>Penis Morgan

We already dealt with him pal

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

Go to bed Dave.

Alex makes the pro gun stance look retarded

delete this

I think globalists really really hate Nigel farage. He won't stop and he has single handedly caused the biggest blow to them and is about to destroy them with helping Trump get elected. They probably scream when they see his face

Muzzie being muzzie

Is Nigel the greatest man of our generation?

Good for Trump and America, really.

While he may have won the debate he still said some really unhinged stupid shit.

What are nigel's ties to mississippi? He is meeting with trump there and that one rally that farage attended was in mississippi

Yep. That's how politics has to be played here. The average burger has the attention span of a goldfish. The first debate means fuckall in the grand scheme of things. Even the second is whatever. People will only draw conclusions from the third.

Yeah Nige needs to talk to him about that, sometimes he makes great points but they fall short of the impact they're supposed to make.

obviously second greatest

>roastie
fuck off back to /r9k/ go shove a dragon dildo up your ass

he was invited by the mayor of mississippi who he met at the RNC, not sure about them meeting again there

>tfw there's an American nigel in an alternate universe who lived in Mississippi.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

DESIGNATED

INTERNET

MAN

newfags first bant

never been allowed to bant with someone before have ya Basil?

fuck off paki

i hope Trump offers Nigel a spot in his cabinet.

Could that even be possible? Legally and all

we've already had a foreigner president. Why not have one on a cabinet post

YOURE NOT LAUGHING NOW

R A R E
A
R
E

not rare enough

bangladeshis claim to be a secular fucking republic while they have literal rivers of blood from their muslim rituals

>globalists

Mayby they saw it coming too...

Interesting and terrible what happened to the pilot following the crash...
>The pilot had suffered mental illness following the incident. Mr Farage previously suggested that mental health authorities failed to address his troubles properly. Mr Adams was found dead aged 48 at his home in Eastbourne in 2013. Police said there were no suspicious circumstances.

really makes you think...

>The pilot had suffered mental illness following the incident. Mr Farage previously suggested that mental health authorities failed to address his troubles properly. Mr Adams was found dead aged 48 at his home in Eastbourne in 2013. Police said there were no suspicious circumstances.
This is making me contemplate things

Make the world great again.

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

Trump totally underestimated the first debate. He should have prepared more. Now he looks like a fool. I don't understand him.

I'm so happy that Nigel survived that crash. Can you imagine a world without him? And what were the odds? Plane crashes are typically fatal.

Wasn't there some recent story about someone tampering with his car, such that his steering wheel fell off or something? I wouldn't be surprised if the plane crash was a failed assassination attempt.

Trump to Obama: Do Not Pardon Hillary Clinton "Or Her Co-Conspirators"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/30/trump_to_obama_do_not_pardon_hillary_clinton_or_her_co-conspirators.html

Expect High-Level FBI Resignations Over Comey

newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/james-comey-fbi-resignation-michael-reagan/2016/09/29/id/750963/

Debate Commission: ‘There Were Issues’ with Donald Trump’s Audio

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/30/debate-commission-there-were-audio-issues-during-first-debate/

Pics or they Hindu Nuffin m8

Best election ever

Killary is finished. I don't think there's anyone alive today that can do speechs like Are Nige, not even Trump himself.

someone needs to make a training montage for trump

>tfw Trump calls Clinton a damp rag with the charisma of a low-grade bank clerk.

>inb4 trump enters the stage wearing a flat cap, tweed jacket and mustard coloured trousers, holding a passport in one hand and a pint of kentish master brew in the other.

Odds on him pulling out an American passport during the debate?

Fuck me sideways, thats a Glorious Video

essential viewing for americans who don't know what hillary has got herself into

youtube.com/watch?v=AhBV6c_lERw
youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY
youtube.com/watch?v=alDgnQctSsg
youtube.com/watch?v=abEa3-rx6MQ

>car
>October last year [2015] while he was returning from a trip to Brussels

>theguardian.com/politics/2016/jan/03/nigel-farage-says-police-told-him-car-accident-was-foul-play?

it surely is a puzzling set of circumstances...

They tried to shoot down Putin's plane over Ukraine on his way back from brazil AT THE SAME TIME

>filename
should be [flutters eternally]

it's fucking upside down.

Cool pic

Audibly chuckled.

This is actually great.

You realize that Piers is barking over Alex just as much as Alex is. Piers is trying desperately to put Alex on the defensive.

Piers purposely ignores questions and asks the same question to create an appearance that Alex didn't already answer the question.

All Piers had was a couple factoids, Alex left dozens of of facts and threads for listeners to research on their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQzbeHwXi6M

How could someone mistakenly shoot down the wrong plane?

T. Sadiq khan

This is some MKUltra sleeper agent shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

This is still my favorite.

>In an alternate universe there is an American Nigel Farage and a British Donald Trump.

Thanks, couldn't find it on murdochs channel

>pic related

what does the image mean?

You realize they don't id planes visually right?
Putin's plane would have an individual transponder that could be tracked

Before the train crash in New Jersey this message appeared on televisions in the area.

Side note: my friend was on the train a few stops before the derailment. He posted on facebook that "it looked like police were all over the train"

My theory is that our anti-terror police knew something was going to happen but were unable to stop it. Instead of admitting their absolute failure, they put out a story that it was "an accident" and we haven't had any further details.

>In an alternate universe the USA is stuck in the EU, and the British empire is still being run by the Jews.

Nige is also a time-traveller and the Arc of St Paul or whatever it is called is the portal. They all meet in Mississippi because the airport is more convenient, then hop over to St Paul to jump around in time together

got me

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/tag/jakari-jackson/

>I must scream

Lmao.
St Paul,Mississippi,CSA.
I love it m8

No joke, Trump is trying to amass the single largest assembly of douche bags on the planet.

Now this is a rare pepe.

Is that new?
I mean, the words "douche bag".
Is it the new buzz word for people the left don't like now racist doesn't quite seem to work anymore?
It's rather low energy, you can do better CTR

Those idiots thinking they were trying to shoot down Putin's plane... they've clearly never seen the passenger log of the Malaysian airline that did go down....

Go look that one up. :^)

t. Paki

I wonder, did Trump ask Nigel for help or was it offered to him?

What am I looking for in the passenger log?

The slightly muslim names?

The planes aren't even the same type?

What are transponders?

>sudden appearance of an ally from exotic lands

this show is great, I need more popcorn

Hint: Rothschilds now have full control of a patent on a semiconductor after the other four patent holders died in a mysterious plane crash. :^)

DAE IZ SHILL?

that was the other Malaysian plane that just disappeared. Malaysia to China, the first one. The patent holders were 4chinks

ISN'T IT

F U N N Y
U
N
N
Y

Trump and Farage the ultimate combo team.

Lord Kek is playing his pieces.

Let us forget the cunt Obongo's administration lads and his threats to Britain during the Brexit campaign. You don't bully allies particularly the only ally to have your back in everything.

A racist fucktard trains another racist fucktard to be racist. Sounds about right.

MY MIND LADS.

pic very related. Creepy shit.

t. Achmed al-Londonistani

Why would they assassinate him, he literally a jew, his daughter is a jew, his son is a jew, his other son is dating a jew, Trump is pro-israel. He will be no different from any other president, except he will calm retards down because they think he is some sort of saving grace

>the pic

Holy fuck.

FUNNY, ISN'T IT

>This Scottish cunt again in every thread.

He's a Scottish guy and he's butthurt, just ignore him.

You know he had the brake cables to his car cut in France?

>I work with computers
Confirmed for Barron

that was a good one

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382294/Nigel-Farage-s-car-wheels-sabotaged-assassination-attempt-Ukip-leader-lost-control-Volvo-wheel-fell-motorway-police-confirm-foul-play.html

youtube.com/watch?v=7DYPSkOy6q0

After the rival redemption arc there's now a team up with the mc of the prologue. This election is becoming more and more like a ridiculous anime.

>cruz redemption arc
>farage training montage
Trump really is making anime real. The only thing left that needs to happen is for Bernie to have a change of heart and switch sides.

TRUMP WILL MAKE ANIME REAL

Go back to 9gag, cancerous summerfag.

Pence has something happen to him. He cannot go on.
Trump looks like he won't be able to continue the battle.
From the shadows, a man approaches. Disenfranchised with the corruption of the establishment, and realizing just how badly he was wronged, he reaches a hand out.
Just 4 weeks before election, Trump/Sanders becomes an unstoppable juggernaut fusion.

no. At best Sanders could be secretary of the interior

This is the first Bangladeshi poster I've seen in my entire time here, you're one of the most populated countries why are there so few of you

>This is the first Bangladeshi poster I've seen in my first few hours here.

LURK MOAR YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS

>at best
Having more power than the VP which is just an overpaid ambassador

If Trump appointed a socialist as his VP I wouldn't vote for him. Period.

Lmao

>Sanders VP
>Trump (pbuh) dies
now what

Well then Sanders is president for the remainder of the term.
>if
But if nothing happens the VP is a meme post, a bone you throw to people to get their support and say thanks but not really want to hold any power.

Its over anyway, you better should make survival plans:

>Trump getting coached by Farage and Cruz
Is anime real?

>Viral marketing a thread
poor form

GOOD MOWNING!

It doesn't matter how smart or stupid a movement looks.

As long as it looks armed.

Do you think Trump will call Hillary a damp rag?

Will Nigel teaching ihm how to not swallow and dispense Jones seit like climate change denial and vaccination hatred?

what about MY BOY B O R I S

>buy water filters, they're really great

CTR have a new round of hires?

Call him a wanker one more time.

No, that's not how alternate universes work -_-

Rated just the right amount.

The bantz will be Hiroshima levels

He's going into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber before debate #3

youtu.be/swo51-CG9Ss

Theresa May and Nigel Farage together on the andrew marr show in 2013

youtube.com/watch?v=tpPtwD5AV9o

Now when she wins someone can shoop the wrestling match.

Why do people think Nigel "350 MILLIARDS" Farage is at all relevant?

Someone pls make a training montage youtube video with "Protect my Balls" from south park as the montage music.

Nige is a fucking beast in these interpersonal conflicts, he's verbally eviscerated people before. If Trump can get some of that, wew lad.
wew.

>Right wing politician running his fucking mouth
>tucks his tail and runs when it comes to delivering
wew lad

Tucks his tail from what?

He wasn't even elected and ran the UKIP brexit on the side, apart from the official Boris Johnson campaign.
Would never get a place in the government post-brexit anyway.

>Leaf being fucking retarded as usual.

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=vK4gv11PTI8&list=PL458D70828ACC6BE8

You mean Nigel "Brexit" Farage?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html

Ignore the leaf, he is spewing shit. Probably knows jack shit about the EU.
If he wants to accuse someone of tucking tail he should point at Boris, not Nigel.

Good god

Trump struggles without a teleprompter on specific issues

It's easier for him to autistically reel off his business interests than to pivot away from a shit question and attack Hillary

He should know the email, phone & hammers material off by heart now

Instead his ego gets in the way and he rises to the bait

>Not in government
>gives an example of what the money could be used for
>retarded remainers and fucking leafs mistake this for a pledge

Just kill yourself

Yes, Nigel didn't resign as UKIP's leader after referendum. Even though Brexit hasn't even happened.

You should be familiar with spineless right-wingers, Dane. How about that People's Party? :^)

>implying I voted for DF / DPP
>implying I don't think they're spineless shits
>implying you ran out of arguments

and again, Nigel is not in government not even parliament. Ran Brexit campaign apart from the official leave campaign.

He is not running from any responsibility, haven't been offered any job by Theresa May post brexit vote.

You're a fucking idiot.

Its going to be great.

>has no responsibility
>has no possibility of having responsibility
>ran away anyway
What an invertebrate.

Why has the quality of leaf posters declined so much this year?

And again, running away from what exactly?

His job was done. Nevermind, thanks for reminding me never to respond to canadians

What job? Brexit hasn't happened. And won't.

Not all kids turn out great

t. Nothing personal kid

Did anyone actually click the link? The headline is literally "Ukip denies that Farage is coaching Donald Trump for next debate"

Is that Floppy?

Damn, that convinced me that Trump needs to win. Nationalism is no longer every nation for itself; only your nation is important. Nationalism has evolved into globalism: the idea that every nation and race deserves to live happy and free from foreign tyranny.

Oh Canada, are you even trying?

Nigel is one of the most accomplished Politician's this country has ever produced. Set out with a single goal of removing Britain from the EU, without a seat a a major party backing, and succeeded.

He stepped down after accomplishing this. As he isn't in the Conservative party, he had no chance of having any say in the Brexit deal. So naturally he stepped down so his party could set a new goal and move forward.

Are all leafs this mentally handicapped?

Oh Canada!

god i hated that interview
>some faggot MP: AMERICANS CARE ABOUT HOSE TAX RETURNS!
>nigel: no they don't
>fag MP: LISTEN I KNOW AMERICANS I WAS ELECTED BY SOME BRITS

yes

Why? Nigel will be paid, and unlike you he doesn't give a shit about what people think about him. He delivered Brexit, and we are going to leave the EU.

Inb4 Nigel gets fucking pissed by Trump's lack of shill and shitty temperament and quits.
>I just can't work with this guy!

I am a journalist, give me your Facebook so we can talk about it

cbsnews.com/news/hoboken-train-crash-investigation-slowed-damage-new-jersey-station/

One happened today...

Ignore post, it was me being retarded.

yes

Yeah Google/Youtube took it down for some bullshit reason.

t. Sadiq Khan