Trump is a racist

You only hate him because he's black. Obama is the greatest president ever. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

bea.gov/newsreleases/glance.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He made the 1% richer user - all Obama has done is driven the wage gap even further and made racism in America stronger than its ever been.

Have you forgotten Too Big To Fail? The Wall Street bailouts?

bait thread #20000000000000

sage

>no sources

I'm guessing the only thing he changed was unemployment by actually redefining its criteria and because of Obamacare companies no longer have full time workers or overtime so they just hire more part time people.

He had little to nothing to do with any of that. He sat on his black ass, praised black criminals and invited a terroristic child to the white house all while saying "fuck you" to race relations.

how does consumer confidence get over 100%?

The only reason he hasn't been impeached is because he's black.

EDUCATE YOURSELF

STOP WATCHING FALSE NEWS

Unemployment only went down because people receiving unemployment went down, they didn't rejoin the work force.

No. Happy birthday either way though to you anyway my shill friend.

Stop please I am getting tired of debunking this image

>let me rob 100 million responsible Americans to insure 16 million addicts, drunks and losers

Wow so great

Fuck right back off to reddit, Hunter.

>tripled the stock market
Yes, before it crashes again and all those poor people who invest in it lose everything, hoping you brought change to the world creating an entirely new caste system.

>cut the unemployment in half
Yes, you did that. While also destroying the entire work week due to your insurance policies. Nearly everyone has reduced hours in the lower sector to not get these benefits. Twice the part-time job employment looks so great to you doesn't it?

>ended two wars
By not actually fighting and funding proxy wars with Russia and creating radical fundamentalist leaderships like in Egypt.

>Brought gad down to $2.75
Well, it's actually $2.14 where I live. Thank you for being so friendly to our faggot middle eastern 'friends'. I'm sure if we suck their dick they suck ours too.

>cut the annual budget
kek seriously wtf

>I got bin Laden
Proof? He's probably still relaxing. Oh of course you'll just dump his ass in the ocean because that would make for more 'moderates' to go insane.

Honestly, the fact you had to hide the fact of his death to prevent terrorist attacks shows how unstable their religion is.

>Keep them out!
>Nooo they'll kill us!!!
>They're so peaceful though. It's not like them.
>It's just your hate that does this.
>mfw

>Dow Jones
Inflated due to handing out cash to banks for fucking free. Does absolutely nothing for the average American.
>unemployment
A statistic that is manipulated to the point that it's borderline irrelevant. People are dropping out of the labor pool. You aren't creating enough jobs to keep up with population growth(plus immigration, both legal and illegal). The jobs you are creating are shit-tier McJobs, while the jobs you lost after 2008 were decent paying middle-class jobs.
>GDP Growth
He came into office after the 2008 crisis. Comparing current GDP to GDP after the worst financial crisis since the great depression is just stupid. He also has absolutely nothing to do with GDP. And last, but not least, 2.2% GDP growth is laughably bad.
>Deficit
OH THANK GOD GUYS... THE SHIP IS SINKING A LITTLE BIT SLOWER NOW! IT'S NOT LIKE THE SHIP IS COMPLETELY UNDER FUCKING WATER.
>consumer confidence
Yay the ignorant plebs believe everything is fine... JUST LIKE THEY DID RIGHT UP UNTIL THE FUCKING 2008 CRISIS HIT.

he did pretty good. who knew giving a little speech would destabilize the whole region.

Yeah - great job
Doubled the debt and started 6-8 new wars

Post legislation that was enacted to improve said stats. Aka sauce

gdp growth today is 1.2%

bea.gov/newsreleases/glance.htm

I do like you my maple loving friend. You've made good points.

>President having anything to do with the stock market
>unemployment is at an all time high, especially for niggers
>we're still in Iraq, Libya and Syria
>Gas was brought down by Saudi's in a bid to keep their monopoly on oil sales.
>believing King Nigger had anything to do with "getting Bin Laden"

>ended two wars

Ok bud.

/thread

I like your points leaf. However I disagree with the GDP growth statement. I'm not sure what to think of 2.2% GDP growth. While there are some industrializing nations able to achieve 5% year over year GDP growth, the vast majority of historical empires were between 1% and 1.5% GDP growth. At 2.2% real GDP would double in 32 years.

I think you can't lay the GDP gains to Obama in this scenario. What clearly happened was a market correction from the 2008 recession and a return to historical mean growth figures. You can evidence this by looking at a graph of US GDP over 50 years and cutting out 2006-2009. It really just looks like we continued forward. That would suggest that the President and his policies was not a significant figure to market corrections. With that said, it's really difficult to know if his policies helped or hurt the market correct at a natural speed.

What this does say is that 2.2% GDP growth is nothing to be proud of. It would have likely done that well anyway.

I hate Obama because he is a fraud and globalist puppet.

It has nothing to do with race.

Ended 2 wars? Afghanistan is over?

Unemployment by definition revolves around people who don't have work but are looking for work.

So Obama could have led to more homeless people not looking for work anymore and that would have decreased the unemployment rate.

Also, sources?

White genocide! Vote Trump!

It's funny, all the people complaining that the stock market will crash again, or that only the rich got richer, when this is what all their republican politicians and Trump want.