Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvaRGiMWRaE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gkNdKVKqx0
cartoonmovement.com/p/7271
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That wouldn't be half bad.
Where did you find this pic?

That's more accurate towards the US.

We actually don't have that much segregation. In Munich, the richest German city, there is no "immigrant part of town", everyone lived everywhere.

I live in an upper middle class area, and some large Muslim family got a paid flat near me.

That's both good and bad.

Someone should shop in happy Germans enjoying their new found peace now tha the camps are working again.

hmmm what if u belong to more than one group??

I don't even know if this shit is pro or anti migration.

It coult be:
"This is what happens if we let all the refugees in and try to protect there culture."
or:
"This is what racist/Trump/AfD wants."

But because it is so shity, it is probably the second option.

You belong to the more minority group. For example, if a white and a nigger have a child, the child is still considered a nigger. It's why you see people who look white claim to be black (or whatever race they want) because they're 1/64th mud.
Mixed races have gotten so diluted at times while still claiming to be the minority, that some completely white people manage to pass themselves off as a minority for oppression points, and don't get called out on it.

Kek.

10/10

Why did you draw wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men on the chimneys. That's just stupid. And why don't the Christians get to have any fun?

youtube.com/watch?v=cvaRGiMWRaE

Checked and keked

>Germany with the evil humour

check em

>shiites
But every one of those is shite.

Why shit has its own house? It somehow related to Indians?

i dont get it

I mean, no one puts up a fence between their house and their neighbors, right? That would just be racist.

Someone add blood and corpses near the christian house please.

It's what happens on every muslim scum country.

The kraut strikes again

It was done by Marian Kamensky, the same guy as the one who drew this.
Political cartoonists tend to be retarded but German ones seem to take it all two steps further.

people of different ethnicities/religions/etc naturally segregate, not integrate

Here we go again boys

>I live in an upper middle class area

Calling people who have to work for a living "middle class".

LOL........

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gkNdKVKqx0

Easy boy, you don't wanna do that, you would kill almost Cred Forumsacks and a big part of Europeans.
Not killing, but treatment

If one of you is on twitter send it to him @MarianKamensky1

done
but why? am i going to jail ? :(((

so this is the new propaganda you're pushing, huh?

>the middle class doesn't really exist you stupid fucking goyim so lets just destroy it and get free money

>That wouldn't be half bad.
What if you didn't bring in those people so you don't have to deal with that shit?

Thanks
To trigger that faggot of course.
cartoonmovement.com/p/7271

kek what a fcking kike

Dat be rayciss, maan!

Purge
HEIL KEK
LONG LIVE PEPE

Holy shit.