NICE!!!!

ITT - We have a nice thread

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/music-teacher-who-repeatedly-sex-8938189

>A music teacher who repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy during the school day has been jailed for 14 years.

>Briana Travis, 34, admitted one charge of sexual assault after the boy's parents discovered "alarming" texts on his phone.

>A court heard the pair had an "inappropriate sexual relationship" between June 1 and October 15, 2015.

>Some of the sex acts took place at the school and during the school day, said prosecutor Jason Grindel.

>She was sentenced to 14 years and must serve at least 85 per cent of her sentence before being eligible for parole.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-37503904
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sending a kid texts and not expecting the parents to read them
What the fuck was she thinking?

>get qt milf gf at age of 13
>not deleting your texts
What a retard, I knew my parents were spying on me by the age of 6

have sex with kid
he loves it
end up in prison until you're 50

you can literally get less time for murder in some countries. the feminists pushed these bullshit hyper-punishments to keep men from pursuing their superior competition

Feminists wanted equality now they are getting the same harsh sentences men get =^)

where do all these fucking teachers come from? why were there no teachers like this around when i was 13???

inb4 1200 >where were they replies

I had a cute teacher's assistant that would grab my ass and giggled when I touched her tittays. Late bloomer, so didn't make anything of it, was just funny and something to brag about.

stop being a cuck
america is a law and order country

Dude I wish a had a teacher that would suck my 13 year old dick. Maybe I wouldn't have dropped out of school out of boredom if I knew school days meant lewd.

They were there, but they were fucking Chad or that kid that had a bad relationship with his mom (or didn't have one). You probably didn't hear about it because it was hard to prove anything like that back then. These days there are texts, pics and videos on phones, social media, and security cameras. Couple that with a teenager's narcissism that causes them to record everything they do and it's a wonder that any teacher gets away with it. When you were a teenager, if one of your friends would say "I totally fucked Ms.Thundercunt!" you would laugh it off, today there's piles of proof that kids will want to show off.

Come on, this is every's 13 y.o. boy's dream.

>woman
>think

you're a funny one, eyetie

Fuck technology dude.

it seems like aussieposters are getting more based since that leaf from r9k stole the 88888888 get

inb4 MGTOW betas equating women to men

She'll be out in 8 years with good behavior. If it was a man that fucked a 14yo girl he would probably get 30 years minimum.

roastie BTFO

These hebephilic women need to be stopped, I dont give a shit what your penis thinks a moral society would have these cunts beheaded.

> Cred Forums virgins going all "I WISH I COULD HAVE FUCKED A TEACHER!"
> THE PUNISHMENT IS TOO HARSH

>13yo schoolboy gets pussy, parents are fags about it

Ok, Hillary

She looks like Lena Dunham

(((Coincidence?)))

I feel bad for her

As long as the kid wasn't black

But seriously, a 13 year old boy? Unless she tied him up and stuck broomsticks in his ass, this is a victimless crime

>america
>law and order

except when it comes to actual crimes commited by serious criminals, in which case the FBI will give them immunirty

Your whole system is designed to supress your own populace while extracting the maximium resources from them

I actually don't know what I'd do if I had a son who was banging a hot teacher at school and I found out.

Like if he was 17 years old.

You'd probably fuck his life up as he'd be a recognizable face if the word got out, so I'd tell him I know and see how he reacted.

Really though, almost all of us here are male and we had the hot teacher(s) at school we'd love to have had sex with.

Crime is crime even if you like it jackass, its like saying if someone robs you and you just laugh it off then its not a crime.

I wonder who was the most upset, the mom or the dad. I guess that means it was a white kid.

its not my fault she is a cutie

my babysitter sexually abused me when i was like 9

now im a shotacon lover for life

WTF America, if I found out my son fucked his milf teacher I'd be proud of him. And don't bring that "muh if a male teacher did that to a girl he'd get life sentence" bullshit yes we already know double standards are real

There are "crimes" and there are crimes.

I wish I could fuck teachers during my day, so many of them were fucking hot.

genghis please

desu no one fucking cares if an older woman has sex with a teenage boy and if it weren't blatantly unjust to exclusively punish one gender for a crime, nobody would even bother punishing them for it.

I mean it's not like this 13 year old has been irreparably damaged by having sex with a mildly attractive woman. Fuck, if I got laid at 13 by an older women I probably wouldn't have developed half of the confidence problems I have.

Good.

Be 24 year old that looks like 18 year old Leonardo Dicaprio.

Bang 14 year old that looks 18.

Go to jail for 20 years, register as sex offender.

You look like a hunk that a 14 year old would masturbate to. You could be a 24 year old that looks 18 and has an 8 inch dick.

This girl hit puberty hard. She looks 18 but is 14. She is at age of consent anywhere else.

You bang her, get caught... you're marked for life.

It doesn't matter if the 13-14 year old boy loved it. There can't be a double standard.

13-14 year old girl probably crave the cock as much as 13-14 year old boys would crave pussy.

No break any law and its a crime it doesnt matter if the victim liked it or hated it, BREAK THE LAW GET ARRESTED its that simple moron.

Unless you're rich, police or politician in which case your victim gets punished by the legal system at their own expense for being the victim

Fuck off retard

Yes, there can be a double standard.

Legalism is for jews, white people are supposed to use common sense.

A man in my town killed his girlfriend a few months ago. She was a nice lady, I met her a few times. He was sentenced a couple days ago. Six years.

If you told me that girl was 16 I'd believe you.

>my parents were spying on me by the age of 6

Six years for murder seems awfully low

And yet both are illegal
Get your head straight.
>Law doesn't apply if I don't want it to

Charged for murder, got it down to 'culpable homicide'

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-37503904

I don't know what the difference is, he killed her all the same, but there you go

Kill someone, out in six years

I work at that school as a teacher AMA

user it wouldn't matter you were still an ugly uncharismatic fuck lol

What was she like? Did she get along well with the staff (if ya know what I mean)?

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is an ambitious innovator and an unsurpassed fount of highly varied million dollar ideas that would lead to billion dollar corporations if only he had powerful connections. Wayne Lambright sits on a fortune in unsold long term investments despite enduring (with a smile!) economic setbacks due to his political and philanthropic goals -- one word domains, cars, you name it -- proving that Wayne Lambright has foresight and discipline perhaps only shadowed by Warren Buffet. Wayne Lambright does home and auto repairs with ease, grows his own vegetables, cooks delicious meals, and he can code pretty much anything. Wayne Lambright's galaxy of intellectual and masculine pursuits effortlessly blended with fine arts paints a portrait of him as a true renaissance man. Wayne Lambright is also a passionate man whose deep capacity for love and hate, kindness, and genial social interaction completes the painting of the man: apex human, man of the future. Wayne Lambright is a distinguished Toastmaster and builds geodesic domes because fuck it why not. When Wayne Lambright's not busy with one of his two dozen million dollar business ideas he runs for president from his President dome.

This is all true.

And every 11 yo girls fantasy.

Do you work as a teacher at that school?

?????

why do i always think the student is black..

>tfw had a middle school teacher who would always call me handsome and caress my face or rub my shoulders when I stayed late to finish schoolwork and it was just the two of us in the room
>even asked me what kind of girls I liked one time, out of nowhere
>I was oblivious to her advances at the time, more interested in rushing home to watch cartoons and play video games

I could've scored. One of many regrets.

Well at least she gave the little chad a start.

>not passcoding your phone
fucking normies

all my school teachers were dogs
i was dating my english teacher in university though when i was 19

>cucked by parents

It's too early here for this shit Sweden.

>1 post by This ID

> mandatory 85% of sentence
She must do nearly 12 years even good behavior before eligible for parole.

>texting a teenager
>not expecting sething like this to happen

Well, becoming a teacher is easy. Its not like they have to actually be smart and pay attention in college anyway

youre an imbecile

as far as i know, murder is when you planned it and had the intent to kill (long) before you actually did it, while culpable homicide is when you did it "accidentally" without the intent to kill, like in a fight or something

>be

????
ESL?

so ur saying the student isnt black?

>There can't be a double standard.

of course there can be

>Some of the sex acts took place at the school and during the school day

nice

>Feminists wanted equality now they are getting the same harsh sentences men get =^)

GOOD

Of course no girl going through puberty develops a crush on her teacher. What a crazy notion. Only males want sex.

youre the only one who thinks that sweden

>where do all these fucking teachers come from?

The prevailing theory is that teachers just get wrapped up in their emotions and fall for these boys. Well, that could be true to the extent it is true of all women.
But let me tell you: female sexual predators aren't that dissimilar from men.
They plan out getting access to boys and teens early on. It's why they become teachers.

Niiiice

It doesn't specifically say that, the boy could have been texting his friend and opened his mouth about it. Kids aren't very good at keeping secrets.

bet his dad is secretly proud of him

IF IT WERE A GUY HE'D BE THROWN IN JAIL!!!!

WE COVER SAUDI ARABIA ALL THE TIME!!!!!!

>my parents were spying on the age of 6

Christ

No, I'm saying that only Sweden would automatically assume that the older, white teacher, is so desperate for black cock that she fucks some niglet.

Like I said, it's too fuckin early for this shit.

How much do i serve for sexing a 13 year old girl?

Shes cute tbqh

Would like to be that 13 yr old guy

>IF IT WERE A GUY HE'D BE THROWN IN JAIL!!!!

too true

I like you

Niiice!

10-15 easy if you're rapey about it.

5-15 depending on the judge if she swears up and down to her undying love for you.

>it's ok if the guy does it

I bet you're both ok with having interracial sex with an Asian but abhore white girls fucking niggers. Hypocrisy is not ok.

fuck

His parents got involved so I'm willing to bet he's not black. Not the s at the end of parent, meaning there are at least two. Blacks are lucky to have one.

this

I lost my v-card at 15 (inb4 no I didn't)

sex didn't break me emotionally back then probably because all my friends were already doing it and it was just the norm

idk

She didnt fuck the staff as far as I know. She was nice and it surprised a lot of us. She's really short though so some of us would joke that we thought she was one of the students kek.

In this case the school is 95% hispanic and there are like a handful of white and black kids

>v-card
I'm assuming you're around 16 or 17 at this time?

Its not hypocrisy because googles are significantly more degenerate/violent/stupid/disgusting than whites or asians or even hispanics

Asians are high IQ, niggers are low IQ.

A girl would face a society which portrays what happened to her as rape and be hurt by it at a later age regardless of her attitude at the time.

A boy would face a society which portrays what happened to him as lucky and will likely gain confidence.

The harm is different, the punishment should be different.

no lol

we didn't start calling it a v-card until I was 16 or 17 though

btw Brazilian girls in America are qts but they all stick together and speak Portuguese and I feel like I can't approach them :(

And what exactly makes you think that? Fuck off back into the jungle huemonkey.

I'd be mad if I was at school to learn and some kid was fucking the teacher

Holy cow. So it's like a fetish for them.
I can't imagine it being typical for a woman because it defies typical female desires for masculinity.

And you think that's bad, get a load of

>filename

in the end he got extremely lucky.....but after his name was already dragged through the mud. hopefully he finished school now and got a decent job

>cunts defending their "morals" against degeneracy.
gg

Way to make me lose faith in mankind user.

just stop.

oh my god just stop.
I already want a fucking cultural revolution where all the people who are being unfair and irrational because "muh feelings" about one subject or another get kicked out and moved to africa.

God fucking damn this piece of shit planet with this piece of shit human race who let themselves be controlled by assholes who have no regard for rationality and what is objectively bad and what isn't, because MUH FEELINGS.

FUCK FUCK FUCKF CUKFUCKFUCKFUCK
>FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUC KFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCk

Consider it sex-ed m8

>just stop.

this boy's life ruined at 9 years old for a simple note to a girl he liked

mongoloids built civilizations

googles build mud huts and burn witches.

Smart. Turn the prison industrial complex against women.

They are desperate for more 'customers' right now and will use their influence with the courts and law enforcement to argue for equal prison time for women.

This is an opportunity for windfall profits for them and good lulz for us to 'level the playing field .

So lets push this hard: equal prison time for women

my girlfriend is 30 and started teaching high school 2 years ago, she had an average but still cute face but was gifted with 10/10 giant tits and ass on her slim figure, and i have no shame in admitting i cross my fingers everyday when i go to visit her apartment in hopes that i will find her getting gangbanged by several of her hung teen stud students

Wtf lol I thought the teacher in the photo was the 13 yo

I too had sexual interactions with a woman older than me when I was a teen.

Definitely gave me a preference for taller women.

Jesus Christ

>14 years in jail for fulfilling every teen boys sexual fantasy

Burn this gay earth