Cred Forums BTFO!!!

thelocal.se/20160923/embassy-no-go-zones-do-not-exist-in-sweden-hungary

Sweden's embassy in Budapest has sharply rebuked Hungary after an official leaflet claimed that Stockholm and other European cities had become "no-go areas".

But but muh no-go zones do exist!!! No they don't you paranoid alt righters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZVhnpMwRTao
youtube.com/watch?v=2rD1mxgF9ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=6NlRstWinSU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=vTVtYvVwUXg
svd.se/55-no-go-zoner-i-sverige
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Rapporter-utredningar/01 Polisen nationellt/Ovriga rapporter-utredningar/Kriminella natverk med stor paverkan i lokalsamhallet Sekretesspr 14.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>alt-right
No such thing, only the ADL now.

Who cares what some faggots who never have to step outside with the plebs say anyway?

I bet he didn't disprove that notion by going to these zones.

wtf I hate myself now!

>But but muh no-go zones do exist!!!

they don't. it's a dumb amerifat meme who think everywhere abroad is scary and dangerous even though their country is one of the most dangerous on earth.

that said, all muslims still need to be deported.

youtu.be/ZVhnpMwRTao

I bet you think it's safe to walk around in nignog neighborhoods at night here in the US. I would love to see that. Even a muzzie such as yourself would get robbed and beaten.

>No go zones.

they've existed throughout history but that shit doesn't make it into the history books.

you think Jewish ghettos were safe to walk around without a yarmulke?

*licks lips*

>new rape capital
>no go

and what's wrong with this?

Kaczyński sad it year ago

youtube.com/watch?v=2rD1mxgF9ZE

ofc swedes chimped out about this

even found english subs

youtube.com/watch?v=6NlRstWinSU

paranoid alt righters = crypto faggots

(also see Milo Yannacockalops)

What is the definition of a no-go zone? A zone where no one can go without risking their life? If so, no we havent got places like that.

Our "no go-zones" are immigrant ghettos where the police, ambulance, fire fighters mostly and sometimes construction workers and mailmen/delivery guys are attacked by stones being thrown at them.

If the police has to go into one of those ghettos to clear up a fight, they will have to bring another police car that stays with police car #1 at the parking lot making sure it doesnt get the tires cut open and windows smashed by thrown stones.

Criminal activity such as drug dealing takes place quite openly, something you dont see in other place. The vast majority of those that do crime for a living, live in these ghettos. Muslim cultural norms reign supreme, which means that homos holding hands, non-Swedish females without hijabs, immigrant females with Swedish men will all be harrassed.

These zones are all over the country and have exploded in numbers the last decade.

>alt righters

Sage

And I forgot the most common thing; young criminal immigrants setting cars ablaze. They burn cars every day around the country.

That's a pretty nice logo desu

That's the typical propaganda to deny any problems with immigration.

There are no go zones in France, Germany that I've personally been to. Sweden with all the amount of immigrants that are not integrated is surely to have them as well.

They just want to pretend everything is fine.

Really? Then why was I told by local police to stay away from certain areas when I was traveling in Europe? Every big city has the “no go zones” for white people. Humans are very territorial.

>Our "no go-zones" are immigrant ghettos where the police, ambulance, fire fighters mostly and sometimes construction workers and mailmen/delivery guys are attacked by stones being thrown at them.
>If the police has to go into one of those ghettos to clear up a fight, they will have to bring another police car that stays with police car #1 at the parking lot making sure it doesnt get the tires cut open and windows smashed by thrown stones.
>Criminal activity such as drug dealing takes place quite openly, something you dont see in other place. The vast majority of those that do crime for a living, live in these ghettos. Muslim cultural norms reign supreme, which means that homos holding hands, non-Swedish females without hijabs, immigrant females with Swedish men will all be harrassed.

Oh i see, that's fine then.
Since they aren't technically zones in which you cannot go, only the the police, ambulance, fire fighters mostly and sometimes construction workers and mailmen/delivery guys can't go there.
Perfectly normal

>there are no-go zones in Sweden

Swedish cuck politicians are retarded and take it 100% literally

>lul we dont have no-go zones

thinks they got them

Still happening?
Didn't hear much anymore
So can't tell if normalised or prob solved

>burn cars
The police here would tackle you and then shoot you in the fucking cranium for even touching someone's car.

If you're a nice young white boy they might let you off with a warning, but a muzzie is going straight to a body bag.

Geneva, a few streets in from the lake front, and the area around the Angolan embassy (the one above the Lidl, to the right of the main train station) reminded me very strongly of Marseille.

Wasn't impressed.

If there are places where the ambulances/firefighters cant go without police protection and cops have to send two cars to everything, one just to protect the other car while the cops go investigate then there are no-go zones

>b-but I went there once during the day so everything is fine!

>someone said X
>Cred Forums BTFO!!!
this meme needs to become a bannable offence, its boring af. the trolls and shitposters of nupol are so retarded they're just boring, not funny like they used to be.

>it's not like it is b/c we say so

I lived in Uppsala for 3yrs and just recently moved back to the US. There most certainly is no-go zones in Stockholm. There are no-go zones in cities of just 50,000. Everyone knows about them but just doesn't talk about it openly.

Must be why crime is so low in the USA

Legendary. Aryans are the real subverters

>inb4 we wuz subverters!

That´s pretty bad no-go-zone if authorities can´t go there. Also I don´t think that Swedes visit these areas just for fun.

Getting shot isn't a very good deterrent when you can "get rich" by selling drugs or join a gang

If you want to read about civil unrest in Sweden check www.swedenwatch.com

lower than UK atleast

I live in Northern Ireland, and it is quite weird to see various European and American cities try and replicate what we worked tirelessly to put down.

The arguments held by Muslims and Africans, and their apologists, are exactly the same as those held by republicans and their apologists.

>the police are prejudiced
>it wasn't us
>we were unarmed
>it's racism
>there are no jobs

And so on, and so forth. Sweden very well might not have "no go" areas at the moment, but the exaggeration of people (usually Americans) is going to come true. It's the only way it works with lesser people.

it is clear to me you know what is going on in reality down there, please tell me more about how the police should just deal with the problem by snapping their fingers so you do not have to think about further. tell me more about how your definition of "sometimes" being attacked multiple times is still not considered no-go zone.

go live there now dont you, the areas that have less than 10% swedes and say you can go there no probs and not call them no go zones

and what truly is no go zone for you? a place where no living thing can breath? because thats how it sounds like to me, that definition of yours

I think he's driving at somewhere inherently dangerous, as opposed to somewhere that is simply more dangerous than average.

Despite what you may believe there are very few places in Europe that are in the former group. There will be soon, but not quite yet.

I know France has so called virtual "no-go zones"
In Belgium they're a myth though.
And Germany has a lot of areas where police work is extremely difficult.

I tell people I'm not a virgin but I actually am one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Ever heard of a single granade attack where you live? I don't think so. Sweden is a nigger warzone.

Mobility Viking

>you think Jewish ghettos were safe to walk around without a yarmulke?

Probably not but since they were full of Jews and not niggers they were probably pretty nice, other than shomrim beating your goy arse.

Eh it's more like parts of cities really. A lot of Sweden is rural and fairly white and the more whites you have the less crime.

No go zones do absolutely exist in Sweden but our government has chosen to define them as zones you cannot enter i.e somewhere covered by like a Berlin wall or something. You can technically enter a lot of those ghettoes but you'll get rocks thrown at you, robbed, raped, etc. The police have already said that 65 zones in Sweden exist where they pretty much cannot go.

Yes Molenbeek doesn't exist.

Yeah, it´s ridiculous that people try to downplay this. Nothing like that happens in Finland.

Liberals want to pretend everything is fine!

This has potential

The newspapers do write about them. People just don't care.

Molenbeek is not a no-go zone.
In fact you'd be hard pressed to go through any part of Brussels without encountering a patrol car and a military truck.

I hope you know rural areas are getting swarmed with refugees right now, they're EVERYWHERE.

It just becomes normal and that is very dangerous because with those attack rates someone including swedes will eventually die.

Could you give me a few links to verify the claim that no-go zones exist? And I don't mean single events, just a report about how a bunch of ppl got kicked out of an area in the span of a few days (as the definition of a no-go zone would imply).

youtube.com/watch?v=vTVtYvVwUXg

Even this clear leftists says Sweden and Islam is full of shit.

MALMO-istan

>this freedom hater isn't allowed to own hand grenades
This was because of a loop hole in the law. All Swedes were legally allowed to bring 2 hand grenades over the border since they were classified as fireworks or something like that.

>A zone where no one can go without risking their life? If so, no we havent got places like that.
>the police, ambulance, fire fighters mostly and sometimes construction workers and mailmen/delivery guys are attacked by stones being thrown at them
You already contradicted yourself... and the biggest of those "stones" that I have so far seen weighed at least 5 kilos, and it was dropped onto traffic from a bridge. Went through the windshield barely missing the driver.

You're also forgetting all the gang fights, shootings, bombs and such. They are a risk to life, no matter how small you think they are.

But it's rayciss for da white wimen to not go to certain areas filled with "refugees" that just wanna discuss da footure of Islam.

svd.se/55-no-go-zoner-i-sverige one of Sweden's biggest newspapers. You can use google translate.

I hope some Swedes do start dying so people start waking up. It would take a lot of white blood to get a reaction at this point though.

The black guy who did the IKEA killings admitted he did it as revenge against white people for his denied asylum, but even that got completely overshadowed by the school attack in Trollhättan.

What's worse is that the police put a bunch of extra cops in immigrant neighborhoods to protect them from racist backlash from white people. Such backlash obviously never happened but they'll do anything to preserve their narrative.

Thanks, but couldn't find the report from the second paragraph. Some help please?

I used to have the swedish police .pdf report from over a year ago
i doubt i will find it today

polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Rapporter-utredningar/01 Polisen nationellt/Ovriga rapporter-utredningar/Kriminella natverk med stor paverkan i lokalsamhallet Sekretesspr 14.pdf I saw two links to the same website (the official police website) the first link was dead but this worked, didn't look through it but it might be it

Globalist trash