Have you ever met an Australian in real life?

Have you ever met an Australian in real life?

What did you think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQO1qZD5lek
youtube.com/watch?v=ArL7E6fq_cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought he was a sick cunt m8

bunch of cunts

Fuckin oath

mad cunts aye

he was a faggot

I was hoping to get foreigners' opinions.

I recently went travelling and for some reason everyone could identify me as an Australian, without even saying a word. It was a bit mind blowing.

Yep. Bunch of eshayz adlays

I had a good Aussie friend in highschool. He was a good drinking buddy and good to make jokes with.

Left me with a jar of vegemite before he went back to Aussieland.

I've a relative from my austro-hungarian heritage who was born in straya, guys really cool he invited me to come over this year for a week.
I'm afraid of getting eaten by a huge spider.

She was hot as.

I saw a koala at the zoo once

Depends ya cunt.

Yeah nah, I travel a lot and get picked as an Australian instantly before opening my mouth. Maybe it's the aussie build, all the sleeve tatts everywhere who knows. But the reputation we have is notorious.

it was probably because you're a fucking abbo

nah

Met one for work. Guy was humorless, direct, could read between all the bullshit, and was obsessed with being a black apologist. I live in Mississippi and everything self segregates for the most part. Dude couldn't understand why whites and blacks don't hang out all the time.

I am actually 2.5% Abo. Do you think that's it?

He was a contractor for a property preservation service and I much preferred talking to him than another fucking beaner. He was also openly racist which made me laugh.

Just call it a shit cunt and tell it to fuck off. You gotta show the big spider who is boss.

Their accent was so thick I could barely understand every other sentence

I've only met two so far, but both of them were good experiences. Met an Aussie girl who was actually pretty cool and fun to talk too. She was my type too, wish I had got to known her better. The second one I met was a guy and we got along pretty well. I'll probably visit your country next summer.

That is frightening, I remember seeing a news report of some Aussies being stuck at an airport in some third world shithole because reasons. They took a long shot of the terminal and the Aussies stood out like dogs balls, they looked very different to the people around them, they even had a kind of defensive posture, very close to one and other.
Just something from my memory banks.

We are sorry a melbournite has escaped the containment zone, please send our regards to your work colleges plus an address so we can pick up this missing chap and return him to he's native home.

Cool as hell, great banter. Made friends with a bunch traveling in Europe back in my uni days. Some have visited me a few times.

you all look like steve irwin and are cunts
steve irwin wasn't a cunt tho

What you're describing is the aura of the Anglo. Its something Aussies and Brits specifically possess. You can spot an Englishman from a mile away too.

yeah nah top bloke

Sounds terrifying. As I'd walk through European streets all I could hear is some variation of 'Australian' in whatever language the locals spoke.

One time at the train station in Cologne I heard some girl say 'That guy is definitely Australian'.

Made me overly paranoid the whole trip. I started being self-aware and self-conscious of how I looked.

The dumbest persons I have ever had the displeasure of being around. And I had to study around niggers in elementary school until I got a scholarship out to advanced gifted schools.

Literally worse than niggers.

I'M NOT A CUNT DELETE THIS

FUCKING FAGGOT DRUNKS

>Have you ever met an Australian in real life?
Never.

Roommates with one 8 years ago.
He's still my best friend and colleague.

At least we can handle our piss. You guys start fighting and evoking this fake alpha persona whenever you drink in excess.

>for some reason everyone could identify me as an Australian, without even saying a word. It was a bit mind blowing.

HOW DID THEY KNOW?!

i did once, the guy stayed for a year and he was a shortish dude with curly blonde hair and a cartoonish Australian accent

dude was a liberal know it all but was funny as hell when politics werent being discussed, gotta admit

Puerto Ricans are the ugliest people on the whole God damn planet.
The island were beauty dies at the hands of miscegenation

But you are a nigger.?

Only met them here and australians look like good lads.

I lived in Australia for 2 years and was fucking brilliant.
The dry sense of humor majority of you guys have is hilarious bro.

We largely got it from you lot m8. Did you lose it or something?

You have abbos where you live. Congratulations on proving my point that you're dumber than a pack of niggers.

Saged.

That's it cunt! I'm dobbing on you to me mum!

You're something like 0.1% of the world population, you're a rare species...
I've never met an Aussie, sorry.

>Literally worse than niggers

This coming from a Rican is hilarious. You guys are nigger tier in the States.

I had a really hard time understanding what they were saying. It was like watching Mad Max with no subtitles, terrible.

I had a headteacher from Queensland. Nice, but strange. He kept going on about pride or something I dunno
Other than that, every other Australian I've met have been nice

Na.. I found it hilarious tbqh.
I would definitely go back, it was like home but hotter and bigger spiders.

whats wrong? we speak english you chink, cant you understand english?

Humour is haram.

I liked one aussie cunt a lot; lovely skin, sharp wit and bretty intelligent, could even see myself fall in love with her had she stayed for longer

cunts

Yea, nah, yea, naah

Unfortunately he's in my country permenantly for work. Based just outside of LA though so he may have picked up that shit from living in that area. The way you folks come off online I would have expected that you'd be less impressionable but who knows.

not retarded prison island english, actual english

I'm british you fuck

we drink you under the table before breakfast and our accents don't get all fucked up when we do like you

Make like a leaf and tree

i dont think australians come here

this, stupid dingo fucks

t. Chang Xi'an

I met an aussie baseball player who got shot and killed by dindus a month later. It was a big stink in the news and the Australian govt was warning people not to travel to the US until we got our "gun epidemic" under control

He was an alright guy as far as I could tell, maybe just a hair on the arrogant side but not obnoxiously so.

Yea, while backpacking in central America. met quite a few in hostels. Most were chill, they fucking love meth though for some reason.

i would but poland is fucking boring, nothing to do there

>British
>Can't understand Australian accents

I'd love to see you have a conversation with a Welshman.

p.s. watch more Neighbours.

One of you fucked my gf. True story.

Bloody Oath

They love coke so much it's surprising you don't hear more about it from down there. It's like catnip for them or something. I've never met an Australian that doesn't love doing tons of coke.

Met a lot of them while backpacking through Europe. Unlike other travelers, they weren't talking about the architecture of cities, of great hikes but only where they bought the cheapest alcohol and where the women in the clubs were easy. All of them.

I remember hearing about that. It was a big deal here too.

I Might Be A Cunt, But I'm Not A FUCKING Cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=GQO1qZD5lek

what type of coke, coke in the drink or coke in drugs?

Sorry about Warnie m8. He's outta control

We're not very good at speaking spanish

Because it's like 300 for a gram here lol. Its cheap as fuck in the states and Canada.

Pretty bro tier.

The 20-somethings on games are the most whingey whiney nasal-voiced sore loser babies I've ever seen though.

I think you know.

One time we let two Australian backpackers that were friend-of-a-friend of my room mate stay with us for a weekend. One of them peed on the hallway of my building, and when they left we were infected with bed bugs

Australian fashion is a bit different to the rest of the world. Little giveaways like Blundstone's and shirts that are tighter than most Americans would wear.

Australians are mostly good fun, though they can be a bit smug and predictable. The worst ones are the ones who put flags on their backpacks and think that Australian patriotism is interesting to the rest of the world. Most of them don't read enough books.

the drink?

I did yesterday.
I was out drinking with friend and he came.
He was very tall and chubby.
Cant say he wasnt funny but i just say he was shittalking because im a small shut in.

The riffraff is pretty bad I'd agree with that.

The proper ranking goes Americanized Asian > Midwestern Whites > Southern Whites > Educated Anything Latin American >>>> Urban White > Educated Blacks > Indians > Natives > MEasterns > Anything in Oregon >>>>>> Commiefornia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> White Trash >> Niggers = Anything uneducated from Latin America

When I got out of basic some Australian women asked to take their picture with me in an airport (not in uniform). They were very nice and a lot of fun.

any of you cunts wanna play csgo/overwatch tomorrow?

>Be from Adelaide
>Use long 'Aa' sounds a lot
>Plant, can't, dance, etc
>Step foot outside SA
>If they don't ask where in England I am from they call me a fag

I fucking hate Australians.

We have a bit of an meth problem down here, call it ice for some reason.

Autism, ladies and gentlemen

So do you pronounce Adelaide as Aahdelaide?

I have an Australian friend. He basically alternates between McDonald's (Macca's) and KFC every meal. It's like he can't tell if he's a white Australian or an American nigger.

No you mug, it'll be because you're too tanned to live in Europe and you'll dress like an Australian

people aren't sniffing into your finer genetics to determine where you come from

Cheeky

So you say it 'darnce' instead of 'dans'?

mate are you a bit fucked in the head or something, pommy cunt

ah dah laid

The women glow and the men plunder.

Australian expats are fucking weird soulless creatures who drift from place to place and eventually get a young AZN wife. It's like a disparate subculture that has no internal communication and yet shares a common goal. Odd folk.

No I haven't. Would love to though. They seem like very cool people.

I did meet a group of drunk 40 year old Australians in McDonald's last week. They were waiting for someone to open the bathroom door, because you need to use the code from the check. We had a little chat and I told them I know people from Brisbane to which they replied: ''Where the fuck is that''.

*bald British men

One of my best fiends is an Australian. He is hands down the most based person I know. He drinks like an Irishmen, has the class of a Brit, the ingenuity of a German, and the balls of an American. Nobody here has shit on the Aussies.

STFU you're making us look bad.

The fuck did you get that statistic? Dumbest thing I've ever heard, your a retarded attention seeking liar who chats shit

2.5%... You have no idea how it works you prick

Fuck australians and fuck kangaroos!

I went to Australia for 3 months.
Most horrible country ever.

Arrived at the international airport at 04:00 - No one is working there like wtf. Had to ask some random fucker on the rest where I can get my next flight.

Getting 1 job after another cause "germans are always punctually". When your shift starts at 8, you are they at 7:55 but most of them showed up at 8:15.

Many Asians aka refugees. Expenisve food.
They are really skinny overall, don't know what sarcasm is.

Watched first episodes from South park with some random girls. They fought actually they are gay and they don't pretend to be.

Many german lovers, football and so on.

Melbourne was the only decent City.

settle down charles big boy

Mohammed, it's prayer time.

Dated an Aussie a while back. Long story short, after we had sex I found out she was an emu wearing human skin, so I killed and ate her.

is steve irwin going to be put on your currency?

youtube.com/watch?v=ArL7E6fq_cw

>killed an emu
How the fuck did you manage that?

Met one, very 2000-leftist. The kind that want everyone to be nice and respected but doesn't blame the white man for it not being that way.

Dude was chill, had to unfollow him on fb though, too much muh-feels article sharing

With a knoif

>Melbourne was the only decent City

They were really nice considering they're my family.

>Melbourne was the only decent City

Your Chancellor is Angela Merkel, say no more.

they were fucking hilarious. 3 aussies and three canucks vacationing.

Yeah, met a 40 something year old australian that was living here for 6 years and spoke perfect uruguayan spanish. She was pretty cool

Yeah because you all looked great an hour ago

Not an aggressive, painted third world country with a population more deluded than north koreans about their image on the world stage

Watching the ryder cup, you people have become a parody of yourselves, cheesy and annoying. America is done

It's true tho. Moved to Sydney a couple months ago from Melb, fucking regret it.

>mfw there's not even any 24 hour bottleshops in the suburbs here
>mfw Sydney is 60% non-white

I did a 23andme thing.

Was ona job in aus once
Whenever I was talking to someone I was imagining them with a hat and tooth necklace
Thats just all I can see when I was hearing the accent

Alright I will but not because you told me to

Because I want to

Met a few in Afghanistan and some in Spain on vacation. The bantz are real, got drunk with the ones in Spain and it was honestly one of the funnest nights out I've ever had.

I like reading Aussie post in an Australian accent

To be fair, never made it to Sydney. Brisbane was meh, Townsville was dead, Cairns was nice if you want to fuck

>implying Melbourne isn't New Somalia

come to perth cunt, mostly white and 45c everyday

Nah yeah the accents pretty good ain't it

Met a ton of Ausies while traveling abroad.
I got on very well with most of them and I'm still in contact with quite a few of them.

>I did get into a fist fight with one though.

We were quite drunk at a bar and could hear a thick Ausie bogan accent among the other patrons.

After pinpointing his location I started circling around behind him, all the while doing my best Steve Irwin impression.

"Crikey, look at the size of him"
"He is a big fella"

I started moving closer in crouched position ala Steve Irwin making exaggerated hand gestures.

As I got closer I said "Ah, look at the muuhhvalous coloration."

Everyone including his friends were laughing but he wasn't amused at all.

So I said "Don't worry big fella I won't hurt you"

...And he punched me in the face.

Then we started fighting and knocked over some tables.

The barman was pissed and said he was going to call the cops so we left.

Moral of the story kids.

Ausies rarely attack humans, but you should still be cautious around them.

Only met one. She was my professor. Nice old lady.

Melbourne has its problems, no doubt. Sydney is just worse on all counts except weapons ownership laws.

BTFO

Hunting rabbits with snakes is the most Australian thing we do.

That Soeur Sourire sample is gnarly

do you mean 0.34482758%, you fucking cunt?