Give me one GOOD reason why Russia shouldn't be able to annex Belarus and at least the eastern half of Ukraine

Give me one GOOD reason why Russia shouldn't be able to annex Belarus and at least the eastern half of Ukraine.

Dota 2 would suffer in the region

who gives a shit, need a second iron curtain. let these slavs wallow in their own dirt. '91 was a mistake.

Because you are a retard who doesn't understand how Russian politics work.

They don't want to pay for another couple of millions of people, they just want enough to keep them on a leash.

There's a shit ton of Muslim citizens in Russia

we just gonna dump them to norway.

Yep.

'ukraine' doesn't exist

You barely do as well.

You can only annex countries that actually exist.

If you agree with those annexations, why not the others? We could also claim Armenia and Georgia, aslo the -stans. A reasonable claim could be made for FInland, if we ever returned to the Imperial banners. How do you stop this then?

I'm with you there, but you have to think what would be the most likely ones to be annexed first.

It should. They are all culturally and ethnically Russian.

Because Belarus are bros.

It's simple. Here is your land.

NATO will stop them unless Putin gets his puppet in the White House.

Why shouldnt russia get alaska back ?

now we're talking

king nigger wouldn't allow it

They already have, and the west will do nothing about it.

Because that'll have neg results, e.g. more sanctions.

Also people in these countries are just poor scum who come here and try to earn some little bucks cause their own countries are in deep shit, we already annexed Crimea and now we have to spoon feed that useless crappy region. We did that for more than 70 years and want no more, though Putin likely wants to become an emperor and he gives no fuck that some millions of russians will be put put on fire for his dreams just again.

is this the same pollack who has such an obsessive vendetta against hohols he has to chime in in literally every thread they're mentioned or is it some sort of general polish meme?

either way i cri everytiem

kosovo je srbija

>is this the same pollack who has such an obsessive vendetta against hohols he has to chime in in literally every thread they're mentioned or is it some sort of general polish meme?
This is what russian TV says all day, most probably he's just into Putin's propaganda.

Scold Ukraine / US = 90% kremlebot detector.

I didn't see Alaska on this map.

Lol we'll keep Alaska.

Belarus literally means Red Russia

Great! Now let's give USA, which speak a Germanic language, to Germany.

>Bela
>Red
OK Chaim.

>bela
>red
Let's rename it Krasnorossija.

Hello Dima, five rubles have been deposited to your account.

Actually it means Potato Russia

Even better. Give it to the jews.

So do nothing then?

>trusting Catherine The Great's propaganda

I thought that expired centuries ago.

Because that would give it justification to annex the Baltic states. And cute girls live there. We can't let the slavs ruin that genepool.

Slavs ARE qt though, at least before they turn 35.

>historical usage

400k subhumans imported courtesy of the USSR does not count as historical usage

No one wants to have to deal with ukranians and belarusians. They're just a bunch of poor villages full of gopniks.

Because Russia doesn't want it. Larger burden to an already Africa tier economy. Also Belrus is doing much better without russian rule. Their "president" despite being a corrupt commie isn't completely full retard. Also Putin never wanted eastern Ukraine he just wanted to start a frozen conflict so nato and the EU would be scared to let them join and Ukraine would continue being a buffer zone. Like they did Georgia. Crimea was the only piece of land worth anything to russians and even it went to shit once Russia annexed it.