Member when white countries were homogeneous?

Member when white countries were homogeneous?

Member when full/pol/ banned for questioning whether or not Trump is a zionist?

>born in 1989
no I don't..

When white countries were homogenous ethnically, Protestants killed Catholics, French killed Englishmen killed German killed French, Irish killed Englishmen, Monarchists killed Communists...

Societies can't go without scapegoats.

what a clever meme, let me guess you also call blacks googles? this is so cringe.

Crazy, right? We've been developing thicker and thicker hides for hundreds of years then all of a sudden whites are getting arrested for saying mean things on the internet or wearing a gorilla mask and handing out bananas.

Poles were never white so that's okay.

being white is starting to gain internationally pejorative meaning so thats fine by me.

That's because murrica have been flooded since the 1900's.

Born in 90. Weekly sightings of niggers probably didn't begin until post 2000's

>Member when homes used to cost less then 50k but then your wife took yours in the divorce and now you cant find one for under 500k.

I member.

>this deflection and distortion

And because of that, nobody questioned a man arming himself with the most advanced weaponry mankind had to offer just to go to the tavern.

america was much whiter in the 90's, even early 2000's. there were less "diversity" initiatives too.

Back in the 90s, socal schools were almost all white with like 5% black, 10% mexican, 5% asian and 80% white

Those were good days

the states were never homogenous. the colonies were for a while but the usa was born with a sizable black population.

this makes me heart ache

Member when South Park didn't shill on Cred Forums constantly

That never happened

This picture might as well been my high school senior class photo.... I miss not having to be around niggers and spics every day -_-.

I had to tell a 7month pregnant sheboon that she couldn't go inside the indoor firing range that I work because it is way too loud for a unborn baby. She flipped shit and we had to have her whole group of nigs leave because they were preping for a chimpout. This was the 6th time this year ive had to kick out a whole group from the range. None of them have been white -_-.

I just want to live in a 100% white country...

Are they the ones all the way back on the left side posing like they're holding a gun?

You're future wife is getting raped by a migrant as we speak

Nice revisionism

I recognize that pic look to the top left

It's Klebold and Harris somewhere in there isn't it?

Yes.

That's one of the worst feels imo

>Drove up a street I didn't even know existed last week
>Kind of street I like, all detached houses, Victorian built, good street with no blacks or Jews
>House for sale in it
>Get back home and check previous sales
>1999 sold for £120k
>Sells the day after I seen it for £750k

Fucking Jews are driving the price up even more because they're branching out from their containment areas and no one wants to live near them. There's a row of maybe 30 houses that were really hard to get because they never came up for sale, about 10 years ago one did and it was bought by a Jew. Since then more then half have been sold and there's about seven or eight of them for sale right now. Literally rats.

It just shows how quickly things can change, and why everyone always must be constantly vigilant to fight the progressive horde. If they get a short string of wins they can permanently fuck up a country forever.

Member when the Republican presidential nominee wasn't a racist fascist?

why would you get arrested for giving bananas to monkeys? I mean, I can understand getting kicked out of the zoo for not following the park rules by feeding animals but not arrested!

You need to go back pedro

My high school 60 miles from LA had to close during LA riots because we had major racial tension in our school. We were already fucked in the 90's, apparently I'm the only one that saw it.

Yes

Remember when CTR didnt exist and US presidential candidates didnt need to spend millions of dollars on people visiting mongolian woodcarving forums to defend their image.

It all went downhill after the invasions of the middle east.

The ""anti-racist"" lobby gained a lot of sympathy and support then.

No. I grew up in a diverse area.

I do member when the minorities were that though. Minorities.

Member when seeing a negro on the street was something so rare that you asked your mother why that happens?

There's a lot in my neighborhood that's currently listed at around 1.2million, last time it sold was in 98 for 48,000.

and at the end of the day they were still homogenous ethnically.

That's a reason Escape from Detroit and Escape from LA exist. They were already shitholes when you could still call a shithole a shithole.

member when south park was funny

What the fuck is wrong with these member berries?

'Member when Poland used to be good at war?

I don't.

"Sure you dont like muzzies and nigs, but one time catholics didnt like protestants"

>implying that scapegoats are the same thing as actually uncivilized, violent maniacs invading your country