Have you ever met an Brazilian in real life?

Have you ever met an Brazilian in real life?

What did you think of them?

No, but I've played MMORPGs in my teens.

Nice politics thread.

Yes, and she looked nothing like OP's pic. Closer to the bix nood character, only female and had a latin accent.

Everyone has.

There's a zoo in most cities.

We had a Brazilian exchange student in class once. He wasn't white though.

Most Brazilians are not white, only about 30%. Same with Turks but lower. Only about 15-20% of Turks are white.

She was opinionated about stuff, but would suck good.
>Hope it was no tranny. Didn't search down there

No. I don't even have enough savings to afford a ticket to Brazil desu. I'm just a Poorlak ;x

Niggers

They have a bin to put toilet paper in
They can't even flush it down the toilet

What a nice slide thread

I worked with a couple at Motel 6.
They came across as lazy and entitled.
From what I could observe,
Portuguese-Americans really don't care for them at all.

At my university. They're awful. They're the loudest fucking people in the god damn cafeteria and they put on so much fucking perfume I get a migraine. The only foreigners that are worse are Somalians.

Of all foreigners, their English is the worst (which is pretty bad, considering Indians have you beat.)

Just being honest, I'm sure there's exceptions.

I met this fine ass girl and was chillin with her at a festi. then her shithead darkie she met online from brazil showed up so i just packed up my drugs and wandered the fuck off. he was like 6'2 and the two of them shared a brain cell

I used to party with a group of Brazilians down in South Beach / Miami when I was younger. They were actually really cool and fun people, not at all like the huemonkey stereotype portrayed here.

>going to a party in Miami
You must be gay.

I knew one at school. He was a grad student. We went to some engineering student presentations together. Design classes like to add arbitrary and ill-considered restraints. In this case, the imagined product would have to be manufactured in Brazil. A majority of the groups took this to mean that their product would have to be made out of essentially mud and sticks. Brazilian guy sat in silence, but his face made it clear-- he was totally surprised and offended. I spent most of the time trying to contain my laughter.

yeah quite a few in college actually (exchange students)

the women, more than the men, seemed to be lighter in skin tone, compared to mexicans, dominicans, etc that are around here, but ugly black brown hair and digusto brown eyes. fuck them though, actually fuck anyone soiuth of texas. theyre all loud, pompous, think theyre the shit and nobody else matters, and 50% of their wardrobe consists of brasil written on something. oh and the women werent really pretty. they had more ass than your average, but also more stomach, so that doesnt count

This.

Fuck of back to you fags

You must have never been clubbing down there

I don't think so. The odds of meeting a brazillian in the usa are far worse than 7 to 1.

met a few through jiu jitsu, they were all great people.

Yes. They are loud and can't hold their booze very wel.

Yeah I have.

>Women:

Buch of whores. Period.

Going into a relationship with a Brazilian woman is like opening a whore bar, where you pay the tab and everyone gets to fuck your wife/girlfriend. I've never met women so promiscuous like the Brazilians, it's fucking crazy to the point of having different relationships at the same time while pretending that they are deeply religious and faithful.

There's this weird religion aspect of Brazilians that confuses me a lot, since on one hand they do pretty much the opposite of what their religion says while claiming that they very religious and loving god and all that bullshit.

>Men:

Actually nice people.

Yeah, I met some Brazilian students not too long ago. They looked like typical mongrels, and the girls had the ugly curly negro hair. Otherwise they behaved like average degenerates.

I worked with some and they really kept to themselves and didn't go near anyone else.

br hue

>2016
> still doing the jitsu jew

Some are tolerable. They have good food, for the most part. But some of them can get niggardly(Loud, volatile, will sucker punch/jump you with their nigger friends)

Yeah, hooked up with one woman from a local bar when they were in town and now I'm paranoid I have hiv or some shit.

lmao