Do u guys just pretend to be catholic because of the deus valt maemaes?

do u guys just pretend to be catholic because of the deus valt maemaes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
en.wikipedia.org/
youtu.be/c7y2LRcf4kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no I would never pretend to me an idiot

Cred Forumsacks have no beliefs desu. And it is sad how they're trying to twist Catholicism.

Yes. It's a desert cult just like Judaism and Islam. The only positive aspect it had was it used to fight the other two and it's leader, the Pope, was based in Europe.

Now it helps the other 2 religions fuck its followers and the Pope is a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4

Her enthusiasm really shines through in this pic.

I'll guess that the night before he uttered the line:
"Honey, I got you a new shirt for tomorrow!"

>Sources:
>en.wikipedia.org/
>en.wikipedia.org/
>en.wikipedia.org/

>religiosity is quantifiable
holy shit how retarded

I'm really catholic and go to mass every sunday, but I think that deus vult thing is pretty cringey.

No. My whole family is catholic, I was raised catholic and I'm catholic. I was baptized in the same catholic church that my parents married and were baptized, where my grandparents married and my grandfather was baptized. If I remember correctly, my great-grandmother was baptized there too.

The Deus vult meme is just another shit pushed by Americucks to sell the idea that protestants are people, send the goys to fight their jewish/bankers wars in another continent while diverting the attention from the real problem.

link me to the publication so I can see how awful and shitty it is

What determines religiosity?

The number of times the graph maker was triggered by moral values that year?

Christians worship a fucking jew, whose mother cucked her husband with damn pigeon, the flying rat. It's religion of tolerance, slavery and superstitions.
No surprise dindu nuffins go to church.

Im Irish, its just ethnically a part of me. I was born with it, i'll die with it.

almost no european country was converted violently. a few exceptions like Iceland and Norway.

I have it up a few years ago. It's just another system of thought control. It's not based in reality or fact, but fee-fees and faith.

>no country was converted violently
top kek. Christian emperors destroying all non-christian temples and burning all non-christian texts doesn't count as violence apparently

>tfw people still dont realize the Catholic Church has been run by the Nephilim

If you haven't become a Gnostic then you're still directly being corrupted by the establishment. And the Catholic Church being one of the most evil organizations on the planet next to the Ashkenazi Jews.

Fire and sword here were the tools.
Numerous uprisings afterwards.

Said the evangelical.
Let me see, you are against idolatry, but your church has a giant banner of your pastor. Am I correct?

youtu.be/c7y2LRcf4kc

Look up Chlodwig I.

And what do intelligent people substitute religion with? You guessed it, leftist ideology.

>Muh humanitarianism
>Muh egalitarianism

No, Cred Forums is just christian because it's counter-counter-cultural

Vicious, pathetic, low energy.
JeW