"This is the stupidest talking point that the media falls for that there's something shady about the Clinton foundation...

>"This is the stupidest talking point that the media falls for that there's something shady about the Clinton foundation. Eighty right percent of what they take in goes to people. They have cured millions of people"

This was a quote from Bill Maher on his show last night

Why the fuck is he going full Hillary shill?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/exclusive-clinton-foundation-aids-program-distributed-watered-down-drugs-to-third-world-countries/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/september-surge-trump-5-6-points-hillary-september-comes-end/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/handy-chart-countries-destroyed-hillary
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia
youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=3626
directrelief.org/?gclid=CL3F2crpuc8CFQMyaQodlGELLg
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/17/why-the-clinton-foundation-is-one-gigantic-scam/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-12/96-clinton-donations-went-clinton-foundation
investors.com/politics/editorials/the-clinton-foundation-hopelessly-corrupt-or-just-a-lousy-charity/
nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/
mobile.wnd.com/2016/08/at-least-5-felons-among-clinton-foundation-donors/
bigstory.ap.org/article/82df550e1ec646098b434f7d5771f625/many-donors-clinton-foundation-met-her-state
cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/hillary-clinton-donor-rajiv-fernando/
youtube.com/watch?v=oEsP4_1ImUI
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-abedin-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-state-department-gave-special-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/20/194-clinton-donors-rewarded-appointments-state-dept-advisory-boards/
nypost.com/2016/08/09/want-a-job-give-to-the-clinton-foundation-right-away/
youtu.be/5-EJAIXdGp8?t=2m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hasn't he always been full hillary shill?

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/exclusive-clinton-foundation-aids-program-distributed-watered-down-drugs-to-third-world-countries/

SEPTEMBER SURGE! Trump Up 5.6 Points on Hillary – Up 7.5 Points with Millennials

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/september-surge-trump-5-6-points-hillary-september-comes-end/

The Complete A To Z Of Nations Destroyed By Hillary Clinton's "Hubris"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/handy-chart-countries-destroyed-hillary

Meet The Young Virginia Democrat That Registered 19 Dead People To Vote In Virginia

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia

>sage

He's a milllion dollar donor.

His smear of Johnson was full retarded.

>It's ok to steal money as long as some of the money isn't stolen
Epic

because HBO = Time Warner = Hillary

Because Bill donated to Hillary under a fake name and even got called out on it when Jullian was on the show and he ended the interview right there.

Bill wanted Bernie.
Bill told Bernie on to his face "if you dont get it ill vote for Hillary"
Bernie didnt get it
Instead of Bill growing some balls he cried Trumps a racist and ran to Hillary.

Rich dems will tell poor people how to vote because it keeps them in money.

This is why I stopped watching his fucking show.

It's hard out here for a liberal.

>why is the liberal jew shilling for clinton
Gee I dunno, leaf.

>why does establishment shill shill for the establishment?

it's a mystery

>million dollar donor

Bingo. Once he was publically exposed, he took off his mask. Just another self fellating twat.

Didn't the Clinton Foundation take donations for Haiti Earthquake Relief Fund that the Clintons are STILL holding on to years later?

I mean, I wouldn't give those niggers in Haiti a billion dollars either. Their president will just use it to buy a golden palace and statues of king nig. But the Clintons like to pretend they care about blacks, while they're jewing an ex-slave colony out of relief funds the american people donated to ease the plight of a natural disaster.

They gave 2% of the Haiti Relief funds to Haiti.

Really good people, I'm telling you. Such hard working, honest politicians her and bill.

/shill

He hasn't seen this:
youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM

He's 100% right.

if they really gave 88 percent to charitable causes (they don't) they would be one of the best charities in the world (they aren't).

in 2012 it was something like 5% of their donations go to relief efforts in a few countries.

Bill Maher has always been a faggot SJW mouthpiece for the democrats. Like always.

He'll spend the first 5 minutes of his show making a bunch of edgy "anti-establishment" comments to lasso up a bunch of retards to watch him shill for the establishment the rest of the night.

Watching his show should be punishable by death.

thanks for that record correction

>They gave 2% of the Haiti Relief funds to Haiti.

That is not unusual for a charity that has employees instead of volunteers, and volunteer based charities work best in small scale situations like when a house burns down in your neighborhood.

But real charities have many levels of management and staff that have to be highly qualified and thus need to be payed 100,000 up to millions at the top in order to be effective, and they of course have modern benefits and comfortable offices as well as suitable expense accounts. While they are still non-profit in the sense that there are no shareholders, they do have expenses. So 2% is an excellent contribution to a place like Haiti.

Look, a thief enabler.

If you can't donate to the cause, don't start a money launderi... Errrr, "charity"

>why the fuck is he going full Hillary shill?
He's a jew

He's a filthy jew

Yes cured them of life.

He's a cunt, there's not much more to say than that.
He surrounds himself with heavily armed goons so don't try and tell him his pedigree.

>But real charities have many levels of management and staff that have to be highly qualified and thus need to be payed 100,000 up to millions at the top in order to be effective

2 percent is not effective. you are a joke

That nose tho

The media isn't talking about it. You have to hunt things down off you want to learn about the foundation.

They spend about 5% of what they take in on charity.
It's basically a tax shelter for the millions in bribes the Clinton's get and call "speaking fees".
Although Clinton claims to champion women's rights, her own foundation pays men 25% more than women.
This charity first came to my notice when an article was written by a charity watch dog, that they have almost zero charitable contributions.
Most of the things this charity does, is scams like and said.

Because he's a Jew demon only interested in his own kike career advancement.

Another elitist parasite living off the hard work of Americans. A blood-sucker and nothing else.

Fuck off.

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=3626

directrelief.org/?gclid=CL3F2crpuc8CFQMyaQodlGELLg

did you even look at that before you pjosted it? 0.4% administrative expenses is incredibly efficient.

any money given directly to haitians will be spent immediately on drugs

Compared to 98%?
I'm not advocating NGO charities. I don't care for them. I only mean to show how an effective charity operates.

I looked up the Clinton Foundation on this charitynavigator site. They get good marks as well. Although they get massive government grants.

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

This kike is still on the air?

>Another elitist parasite living off the hard work of Americans.
I hate him myself, but how is he living off the hard work of Americans?

Democrats have become pathetic. They have lost all moral values defending Killary.
So sad.

According to their tax returns, they give five percent to charity.
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/17/why-the-clinton-foundation-is-one-gigantic-scam/

According to tax records, Clinton's give 96% of their charitable donations to their own foundation. zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-12/96-clinton-donations-went-clinton-foundation

Clinton foundation is a money laundering scheme to hide donations for political influence. investors.com/politics/editorials/the-clinton-foundation-hopelessly-corrupt-or-just-a-lousy-charity/

Clinton foundation is placed on charity watchdog list. nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/

Clinton donors are billion dollar felons. Some seeking pardons. mobile.wnd.com/2016/08/at-least-5-felons-among-clinton-foundation-donors/

Hillary Clinton's donors often meet with her at state department, crossing the lines for play to pay. bigstory.ap.org/article/82df550e1ec646098b434f7d5771f625/many-donors-clinton-foundation-met-her-state

Clinton foundation donor gets top spot on security council. cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/hillary-clinton-donor-rajiv-fernando/

Because he's a kike.

Pretty easy to comprehend.

>who is "the people"
>12% overhead of fucking gorillions is deemed okay
wew

>Why the fuck is he going full Hillary shill?

He has long running personal beef with Trump

At least he puts a good show
youtube.com/watch?v=oEsP4_1ImUI

Abadein email shows state department gave attention to foundation donors judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-abedin-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-state-department-gave-special-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/

194 Clinton foundation donors were rewarded with government positions breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/20/194-clinton-donors-rewarded-appointments-state-dept-advisory-boards/

44 email exchanges proving the Clinton foundation is pay to play donation for jobs at the state department nypost.com/2016/08/09/want-a-job-give-to-the-clinton-foundation-right-away/

I've got most of these on a list for times like this. I could go on, but I think I've made my point. The foundation is a tax shelter for her pay to play, that does the bare minimum to be called a charity. Even when it does that, it rips of the people it supposedly helps.

> (OP)
>Because Bill donated to Hillary under a fake name and even got called out on it when Jullian was on the show and he ended the interview right there.

Is there a video of this?

It wasn't a fake name and he didn't end the interview after being outed.

Pretty embarrassing though to be called out on live TV that you donated $1 million to Clinton.

>got called out on it when Jullian was on the show and he ended the interview right there.

>things that never happened

youtu.be/5-EJAIXdGp8?t=2m15s

He didn't end the interview right after, but he did try and play it off.

He never wanted Bernie, he just pretended to to make his viewers happy but he never stopped shilling for hillary