What will the politics of your country be like by the time you turn fifty?

underage b&

>>>r/thdonald

>turn on Government Branded Hologram-TV
>Black Muslim, Hispanic Jew, and a Canadian are debating eachother
>Obese Transgender female with tattooed eyeballs is asking the questions
>asks how we should kill off the remaining whites inside their preservation camps
>all of them respond in ebonics, weed and diversity involved
>midget who is 1/64th Cherokee runs up on stage and shits on the floor
>the crowd claps for the amazing native american culture

We really need to stop this.

All white, a board of scientists deciding what is best instead of emotional 'muh refugees' traitors.
A board that makes law decided on the good of the country, ennforcing a quality over quantity way of life concerning procreation.

>if only dreams could come true

Truth is, it will all be gone, whites have fled or are killed for not submitting to islam and Europe has become the shithole it is heading to, the colonization of western Europe being a fact, at perpetual war with eastern Europe.

Or

EU has collapsed, borders are closed tighter than ever before and have shifted drastically after the civil uprising which also has driven islam to isolated locations from wich constant violence erupts until finally being wiped out.

>the future looks grim, prepare or be destroyed

my country will not exist in that time

I'll be a japanese citizen by then so probably same as now, homogenous and human. Contrary to France.

are you a jap?

so then you will go to destroy the homogeneity of Japan?

The same

Liberal self-hating fug detected. YOUR country is USA, and you are right about it.

Nothing has happened politically in my country for the last 30 years, I don't see that changing in the 21 years before I become 50.
Being the one bastion of stability and civilization in the region is nice and all, but sometimes I wish for a happening all the same.

I'm a huge hypocrite but i have no fuck to give.
I don't want my children to grow up in a third-world country/a war zone, and Japan will be neither for at least the next century.

Constitutional monarchy.

Do you think Israel will have more land by then?

Is it true Israel is filling up with Arabs and people that are only a tiny bit Jewish?

stand your ground and fight m8, maybe France will balkanize and when that happens racial awareness and the cutting off of welfare on the reffos can happen, many will leave and the rest can be steamrolled and retaken.

France will need strong arms to do that.

>ethnic makeup unchanged since 1970 more or less
>buddhism christianity and atheism on the rise while islam slowly recede
Looking good indeed.
In a war, don't forget to put the malays on the frontline though.
It can only help.

>implying what?
fuck off back to red.dit kid

>red.dit

Fuck your Reddit ass

I have seen my people for what they are.
A treacherous, suicidal mass of filth.

I owe my ancestors only one thing : the continuation of my personal bloodline.
The french people can suicide if so is their wish, but i have no obligation to share their fate, and i certainly don't want to protect them.

If anything, in a civil war, i'd kill more traitors and cucks than subhumans, thanks to social media outing them.
And since my own family and childhood acquaintances are full of traitors and cucks, it would be quite heartbreaking to do what's right.

I prefer to sidestep the whole thing and fuck off long before the logical conclusion of this nightmare.

What country?

this

fuck off to ukraine or some other (((Western))) shithole if you don't like russia пидop

t. russiaboo