Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans
bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw
youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0
google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=jewish population of australia
google.ca/search?q=australia percent covict&oq=australia percent covict&aqs=chrome..69i57.3879j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
theconversation.com/stain-or-badge-of-honour-convict-heritage-inspires-mixed-feelings-41097
nytimes.com/2007/03/05/science/05cnd-brits.html?_r=0
abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2342479.htm
atlas.cid.harvard.edu/rankings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't add Britain but otherwise, Yes.

yeah pretty much moham8

id rather just have the NZ flag twice instead of you aussiefag

>USA
lol

Only USA is God tier. Others are shithole without 2nd amendment.

indeed, we're above god tier 2bh

Remove Canada.

>L
>E
>A
>F

>German education

I see nothing wrong

Remove the US, Quebec and England and yes.

Underage bait.

Fixed

remove leaf

Bitch. We're better than all of you.

USA > UK > NZ > CAN > AUS

Howd that referendum go, Duncan?

I really like this image, I expected to see Canada in "LEAF TIER" or something.

It just goes to show that when you cut away all the banter, all the Anglo nations respect and admire each other.

Pretty much, the Canadians are teetering on the American abyss though.

burgers cant handle bants, but otherwise pretty spot on

>Remove the US, Quebec and England and yes.

Kill yourself porridgewog.

Anglo Alliance of Awesomeness!

It's true. Fuck anyone who doesn't speak American.

Just flip those inequalities and you're set

LOL nice id Justin

Wouldn't expect anything else

>Is this true?
No.

>Nigger president
>I
>g
>g
>e
>r

>p
>r
>e
>s
>I
>d
>e
>n
>t

>60% white
>god tier

If you are against Quebec, you have never been to Quebec. Some of the hottest and nicest women in the world, as long as you parlez Francais en peut. Merci beaucoup!

Quebec is amasing.

This

If your flag isn't Red, White, and Blue then fuck you.

Fuck where's my proxy? testing

>Germany and Sweden
>"""""successosphere"""""

Iceland, Norway and Denmark are fine though.

That checks out. I backtraced it.

I wish i was a based Anglo but instead all i have is a nigger and a women for a president.

Can Canadians never catch a fucking break

Goddamn

Ta gueule Ă©ternel anglo de mes deux

fixed

This thread is comedy gold

>Britain
cucked by pakis

>USA
cucked by spics

>Australia
cucked by abos

>Canada
cucked by trudeau

>NZ
cucked by maoris

NEVER SETS
E
V
E
R

S
E
T
S

REMOVE LEAF

No, it should have a good tier to historic allies of the anglosphere such as Portugal.

>Cred Forums told me to boycott Sweden and Germany, aren't I a good goy?
Sweden is the capital of Scandinavia whether you'd like to admit it or not. Without Sweden, Scandinavia wouldn't be anything. We're responsible for nearly all scientific innovation and historical significance (including the viking era).

Apparently not

>better than all of you
>better than
>better
...when were you diagnosed with down syndrome?

shut up gook

>Fosters instead of VB
Take that back, cunt

on the bright side trudau and the liberals are doing such a bad job that the lesbian premier of ontario is losing all support and will be out of office soon

>I-it's just a meme bro!

You'll soon be the capital of Somalia you dumb cuck.

No, actually both us and Australia are being cucked by Asians.

I look forward to another war allied with Britain where we can once again face down the main battle tanks of the enemy with an obsolete rifle, bayonet and maybe a sticky bomb or two.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Were. You were.

Doesn't your capital have a muslim mayor?

Oh and what, you think Brexit solved all your problems? I thought anglos were supposed to be educated. Your country is still ruled through ((((media)))). Brexit didn't actually solve anything, it was just meant to give that illusion so your right-wing movement would become stagnant.

This tbqh.

I never insinuated we weren't cucked you dumb fucking Swefag. I'm just not so delusional as to go:

>W-we're fine g-guys. It's just a meme!

Gay one are weak.

Move USA and Canada into the shit bracket mate.

Anglos for life

Iceland, Denmark and Norway are cucked as well, even more-so than Sweden. Yet you said they were fine and only Germany and Sweden were a problem. I don't quite understand your reasoning. You're not ethnically British, are you?

>Iceland, Denmark and Norway are cucked as well, even more-so than Sweden
[citation needed]

>even more-so than Sweden.

The Swecuck delusion is real.

>canada

yeah no

How's Finland holding up?

Kiwi is the symbol of New Zealand not Australia.

Yes

>Yanks
They're not British though...

Britain has influenced humanity in many profound ways, such as the Industrial Revolution, the creation of the television, the creation of the computer, the creation of the World Wide Web, the scientific method, the creation of the telephone, Newtonian physics, free-market economics, parliamentary democracy, Cadbury chocolate, the spreading of English as a global language, the creation of the United States of America (the world's sole superpower) by rebellious British colonists, all clock-time on Earth being based on Greenwich Mean Time, the Enlightenment and the creation of many modern sports. Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons

"* The Declaration of Independence is a creation of British Americans.

* The Constitution of the United States is a creation of British Americans.

* The American Bill of Rights is a creation of British Americans.

* The American system of government: a Constitutional Republic with a separation of executive, legislative, and judicial powers is a creation of British Americans.

* Most American Presidents, Senators, and Congressman, Governors and Ivy League University Presidents have been British Americans."

Fuck off chinks. Your ancestors would be turning in their graves. Get out of Aussie lands, gook genocide now.

English is obviously the best language. English is the first global lingua franca. English is the language of the future. English is the only language in the world that is an official language in countries on all six permanently inhabited continents. The English language has the most books, the most films, the most songs, the most science publications, arguably the most speakers (ahead of even Mandarin if people who know only a few words of English are counted), it is the official language of both the sea (i.e. Seaspeak) and the sky (i.e. Airspeak) and it will someday become humanity's universal language of space (de jure or otherwise). English was also the first language spoken by humans on another world besides Earth (i.e. the Moon). Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish and Mandarin cannot compete with the linguistic leadership of English.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans

"Using the self reported 2010 census figures British Americans are the largest European ancestry group of all. However, this figure is likely a serious undercount, as a large proportion of Americans of British descent have a tendency (since the introduction of a new 'American' category in the 2000 census) to identify as simply Americans or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group. Eight out of the ten most common surnames in the United States are of British origin."

Get rid of Prison scum.

>Britains flag on your flag
Are you retarded?

Ideology and politics can be changed, race cannot. Pic-related is a map showing the genetic makeup of the population in each country. Notice anything particular in Scandinavia? Sweden has the highest Germanic population. We're whiter than they are. Take that into consideration with the initial statement of this post.
Worse than Sweden, but better than most of Europe.

>Are you retarded?
Are you?

You're responsible for NOTHING, Sven. NOTHING. Sweden is a shit-hole and ALWAYS WILL BE. America could VAPORISE your shit-hole with a mere push of a button.

this, mon famalamadingdong

>wow look guys abos have an average IQ of 30 so all aussies are stupid xdxddd

Fuck off sven

>saxons and frisians aren't white

Deluded the post

Take it easy there, petrol-nigger. Sweden is perhaps one of the most scientific countries on the planet, and Gustavus Adolphus literally changed the course of Europe. The vikings did the same, spreading Germanic culture throughout Europe and even founding Russia.

How is Australia relevant again? Most people only know you for that Steve Irwin guy, who was so poor at his job that he got stung to death by a bloody stingray.

Why is Canada and Australia so similar, lads

>leafs are 79% white
>aussies are 82% white

>leafs are 1.7% gay
>aussies are 1.6% gay

>leafs are 3.2% muslim
>aussies are 2.9% muslim

>leafs are cucked by angry drunk natives, chinks, and poo in loos
>aussies are cucked by angry drunk natives, chinks, and poo in loos

>leafs have vancouver, toronto, and montreal melting pots
>aussies have melbourne, perth, and sydney melting pots

>leaf wildlife is out to get you
>aussie wildlife is out to get you

We're literally soulmates.

>W-we're not the most cucked!
>Here is an unrelated image of haplogroups.

Lay off the Somali jizz, Sven. It's scrambling your brain.

Bro, L2Backtrace

lmao

Evidently not, gay one.

kek

Fuck off Sven. Give it 10 years, and Swedens IQ levels will be at retard levels, courtesy of all the sandniggers.

At least we're doing our part by killing off the abos with booze and deserts

How did the Anglosphere become so strong?

You know that rape shit is just a meme, right? We're clustered in the middle/lower-bottom when comparing actual rapes.

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html

Also have statistics showing how rape is declining in Sweden. Would you like those as well?

we have highest white % out of any of those countries

(australia isn't white with the sun)

Kek no

You know we mostly went east right ? Danes and norweigans went west

this isn't even from an identifiable source you cuck.

hurr durr my ms paint map shows americans as smart as sand niggers

The Anglo-Saxons are a superior germanic race!

Get fucked Canada, we don't want anything to do with your faggot leader, SJWs, and abundance of bigfoots hiding in the wilderness

>Fuck off Sven. Give it 10 years, and Swedens IQ levels will be at retard levels, courtesy of all the sandniggers.
Yeah but see the difference is that ethnic Swedes will still be smart. Ethnic australians will still have the intellectual equivalence of niggers. I reckon it's because you all descend from criminal degenerates, the outcast of the British Empire.

Crappy genetics breeds crappy people.

America is not an anglo country not the way we are.
There are just as many German Americans as english. British is a meme I can include Dutch and Norwegian Americans then.

Pretty much apart from those leafy fucks.

I'm not the one who doesn't understand how the Union Jack represents a united crown and how the UK government used to have to the power to enact legislation in Australia before the Australia Act of 1986, or how Western Australia wanted to secede from the Commonwealth due to how they feared it could severe ties with Britain.

What's your point? Most viking influence happened in Eastern-Europe. We founded Russia and were recruited into the Varangian Guard. Odin was the first King of Sweden, and Sweden is/was the center of Norse Mythology for a good reason.

The Danes and Norwegians just went and pillaged British villages whilst we were fighting and trading against long-term established warrior civilizations.

Pretty well. Pic related.

7 5 P E R C E N T
Feel free to move here saxon friend. But the lost lands are aptly named.

Still a bunch of dirty fucking frogs though.
See

>>Britains flag on your flag

I've never understood this criticism

Majority (About 70%) of Australians are British diaspora

It's said as if the British rule over Australia and the inhabitants are oppressed, rather than the fact that Australia is literally a country of British people outside of Britain who are more than happy to have the Queen of the Britain as their Queen too.

Sorry Sweden never had an Empire

I see more liberal propaganda commercials come from Australia, Aussie.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw

We're more similar than you think, we have the same exact problems as eachother except you're a desert and we're a taiga.

>this isn't even from an identifiable source you cuck.
Just like >90% of SwedenYES then. One example would be your "cuck" comment. Anglos are the biggest cucks on the planet, so I find your hypocrisy midly amusing.

>VB instead of MANGOES
>2016
chuck this cunt in the brown snake!

I fail to see your point. You still have Britain's flag on your flag. That's how cucked you are. Quite frankly, I'm not sure you could even be considered a stand-alone country. You're more like a British Colony (still).

I too enjoy Euphoric Queensland memes

Almost all nordic country research is about ecology.
Who gives a fuck about that?

>sweden
>calling other countries cucks
kys

In our defense, we want the whole world to have a 2nd Amendment.

This is what anglosphere wants you to believe. Believe in your precise technology, German, and go west when you start the next world war.

>muh white swedecucks are smart
>we wuz Vikings and shiiiet

Listen, Sven, the only thing you cunts ever gave to the planet was rape and destruction. So you faggots were nigger-tier from the get go.

No, only America is good

>
You're the same swede who thinks he's superior to everyone else from a previous thread. Well now I understand your an insecure faggot that wants attention

What wildlife do we have out to get us? Polar bears in the far north maybe but that's about it.

>Take it easy there, petrol-nigger.

Listen here, snow-nigger: Your country is LITERALLY the rape capital of Europe. The rate of rape in Sweden is comparable to other shit-holes like South Africa and India. Australia isn't perfect, but at least our girls and women can walk on the street without being raped every second.

>Sweden is perhaps one of the most scientific countries on the planet

More scientific innovations have come from the Anglosphere (and continue to come from the Anglosphere).

>Gustavus Adolphus literally changed the course of Europe.

Who? Exactly. No-one except snow-niggers like you even know who that guy is. kek

>How is Australia relevant again?

It's not and I PROUDLY admit that. We are an irrelevant yet comfy country. Our irrelevance is why most shitskins are swarming Sweden instead of Australia. Oh, and Australia actually turns back shitskin boats - unlike Sweden. :)

Papers supporting cuckoldry and liberalism do not count as scientific.

Also, US and UK that low.... seems fishy.

Let's get this straight. You do not descend from the common-folk of the British Empire. You literally descend from the lowlife criminals.

>Sorry Sweden never had an Empire
Sweden did actually, but Australia didn't. Also, if I recall correctly, the British Empire wasn't actually doing much fighting. They were primarily sailing across the pacific ocean, """"conquering"""" vegetation on uninhabited islands. Either that or they were busy bribing countries, or throwing wicked schemes like a bunch of jews. The Swedish Empire consisted of fighting. We literally crushed Poland, Russia and the Holy Roman Empire.

Moose.

>literally crushed Russia
So thats how you lost Finland?

Actually, I have a feeling that Mountain Jews are laughing at us all.

>You literally descend from the lowlife criminals.

My mother's family came from London and Wales in the 1870's and the fathers family came from Nottingham in the 1960's

Snowniggers. You should have killed them all off when you had the chance.

Your feeling is correct.

You're missing the point Sven.

The Union Jack is the representation of the United British Crown which is in our constitution and our monarch is the Queen of Australia, Elizabeth II.

We were an active colony at least until 1983 and we're not ashamed of us being a part of the British Empire.

>I'm not sure you could even be considered a stand-alone country
Far more so than Sweden.

That's not what the picture says.

>Physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, clinical medicine, biomedical research, engineering, technology, and earth and space sciences.

>Listen, Sven, the only thing you cunts ever gave to the planet was rape and destruction.
That would be the jews, actually. Also, I already debunked the rape meme so you just look stupid when you bring it up.
Germanic people are the most superior people on the planet and history is replete with evidence as to why this is the case. Then again I don't blame you for being so historically illiterate, seeing as your country is riddled with people that possess a double-digit IQ.

1 in 4 Australians are criminal peasant monkeys. Explains your behavior all over the internet.

If Sweden is so great and genetically superior then how did it lose finland to the inferior slavs of russia

Napoleon defeated the HRE, when he crushed Russia and Austria. Swedes didn't do shit, what the hell are you talking about.

Don't hate the eskimos, they don't hurt anybody. They only natives in Canada worth hating are the prairie niggers. Useless drunks who cry for gibmedats and join gangs.

It's per-million so basically any shithole nation with a couple-million people can released 1,000 scientific papers and looks like a scientific super-power when in reality Sweden's actual contributions will be negligible whilst the UK's will be significantly higher.
America, China, Germany & UK consistently top the tables for the highest scientific output, with the UK being the one that produces the best quality papers.

Looks right to me desufampai

You cucks aren't ashamed of being criminals too.

>riddled
>less than 3% of the countries population is aboriginal

A FUCKING LEAF
no but seriously you really cannot talk about us having a bad reputation on the internet

Fuck off scottfag. Wothout use you'll still have an agricultural based economy

FUCK OFF, LEAF. WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lack of slavsquatting as a defensive measure against rifle fire, obviously.

>Listen here, snow-nigger: Your country is LITERALLY the rape capital of Europe.
Nope, already debunked in >More scientific innovations have come from the Anglosphere (and continue to come from the Anglosphere).
Also false. See pic-related in >Who?
What's this, Australian education? If you don't know who Gustavus Adolphus is then you don't know the first thing about European history.
>It's not and I PROUDLY admit that.
So we're done here?
>Papers supporting cuckoldry and liberalism do not count as scientific.
Which is why America and the UK isn't topping the list. See pic-related in
>Also, US and UK that low.... seems fishy.
See above.

>Germanic people are the most superior people on the planet and history is replete with evidence as to why this is the case
yes thats why they lost two world wars

22% of Australians have at least 1 convict ancestor

That doesn't really mean anything considering we have nothing to compare it too

What % of British, Americans, Canadians have at least 1 criminal in their family tree in the last 250 years? It's probably a lot higher than you think

It quite clearly says "earth and space sciences" you stupid retard.

Counting beetles in a forest and then coming back a year later and counting them isn't hard work or productive. It just inflates your article-count.

Actually, we lost Finland because Norway stabbed us in the back. You guys were fighting on our side in that war but that didn't really help seeing as you're not good at actual warfare.

>yfw you will never be Scandinavian

We're literally the same country, Kangaroo.

Mooseland accepted 50,000 refugees with a population of 35 million.
Kangarooland accepted 30,000 refugees with a population of 23 million.

We're just as cucked as eachother. Only difference is, our leader's a manchild who takes half naked selfies with children and fags

>criminal relocation program early in colonial startup of AU
>ended after several years because a nation of criminals is an obvious fuck up
>businessmen were literally paid to come here
>they came en mass
>forever a nation of convicts tho

Don't forget to prep the bull, Sven. or else you wont be allowed to clean her up afterwards.

You do. You have a bad reputation internationally. At least Canadians are liked Australians are only known for being dim witted short tempered racists with a drinking problem. Canada is shit I readily admit that I'm self aware unlike you scum. You're like chavs that don't realize the consequences of their actions breeding like rabbits.

Wow, rude.

There's nothing wrong with Wales, Wales is a lovely place and always has been, and London was meh, in the 19th century, so I've no opinion either way on it. Cities weren't very cosy at that time.

Let's not talk about Nottingham, ever, though.

>If Sweden is so great and genetically superior then how did it lose finland to the inferior slavs of russia
Because we were stabbed in the back by Norway in the Finnish war. Once again you demonstrate that you know nothing about European history.
Actually, Gustavus Adolphus did. I even recall Napoleon saying he greatly admired Gustavus Adolphus. That short frenchie couldn't measure up to his greatness I reckon.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k

>criminals
>Between 1788 and the next eighty years only ~160,000 convicts where brought over.
>meanwhile the white population in 1868 was ~1.5m

I know maths is hard for a fucking leaf but at least try.

>tfw dual Norwegian-British citizenship
Feels good.

I, for one, welcome the kinship of our Northern neighbour. The Pan-Anglo Empirical Alliance.

Yes, but you see, it's not only the aboriginals that have a double-digit IQ in Australia. I mentioned it before and I will mention it again because you seem to be senile. You descend from criminal degenerates, the trash of the British Empire. These people were not very clever.

>You descend from criminal degenerates
No I don't.

Also see

We still got three years to go of le weedman. They can do a fuck ton of damage until then. Jesus it's barely been a year and look what happened.

Our reputation internationally is more positive with an outgoing and not very serious attitude toward life that is unique but you Canadians are just seen as nice americans

>nice Californians
FTFY

>yes thats why they lost two world wars
Germany lost WW1 and WW2 because they were fighting alone against literally all of the civilized world. They would have won without USA's intervention. That should tell you a thing or two. You Brits had to rely on their help constantly during WW2. If Scandinavia would have joined the fight with Germany you would have been absolutely crushed. It wouldn't even have been funny. It would be the viking era all over again.

>they were fighting alone

It's not as high as 22%. Elite castes are formed by not breeding with scum meanwhile you all descend from scum. The cost to reach canada was quite high and only the wealthy could afford it. Makes sense when you meet canadians compared to irish convicts.

Australians are generally viewed as wild and fun to be around and Canadians are viewed as nice and kind to be around desu.

Implying we contribute so much in that single field that it brings to the top of the list is laughable. Don't be so bloody daft. We're the lead contributor in nearly all fields of science.

Adolphus ruined it 200 years before its dissolution after Austerlitz, when Napoleon btfo'd Europe. It had rebuilt itself under the care of Austria and Prussia.
Stop shitposting you dumb swede, propaganda has clearly worked on you.

>Denying the fact that Australia is literally the underdog nation

>Being almost as much of a laughing stock as Svencuck is in the international community
>trying to take a moral high ground over anything

Listen here, shitcunt. As much as you want to be as liked as us, your endless faggotry and shitty bants, added to your excessive "please like us, we are cool, we swear", Milhouse-like behaviour will always keep you snowniggers down the bottom of the list.

>Don't forget to prep the bull, Sven.
Don't forget to prep the emu, Wong Ching Lee.

>Sweden joining the axis would have resulted in axis victory

>The cost to reach canada was quite high
>higher than Australia
What?

YEAH
E
S

the point is if they really were superior then they would have won

I have some bad news for you. Australians are seen as some of the dumbest alcoholic hik fucks in the western world. Asians who can't compete with students in their own countries travel to Australia to finish their degree. Meanwhile Canada attracts the best.

>No I don't.
Yeah well seeing as it's generally the case, I will not trust your word for it. Prove that you do not descend from criminals or I will assume you do. That's the rational approach.

make it "flag on moon tier"

WE WEREN'T A PRISON COLONY. WE DON'T COME FROM GARBAGE.

You'd know all about being cucked wouldn't you swedebro?

>Canada

You must be a Mehmet. Tell me, now. Have the "crops of the German economic wealth" been depleted, Muslim locust? Thinking of leaving for the next 3Rd world country?

USA > CAN > AU > UK > NZ

Denial is just pitiful at this point.

By the way, your misleading infographic is 15 years old. Hasn't your government scrapped also those expensive research projects to care for your Somali-Swedes?

>less than 4% of australians are chinese
>most are from ex-british empire (singapore, malay, hong kong, burma etc)

No matter how hard you deny it, brother, Australia and Canada face the same exact problems. We're soulmates.

We're just as white as eachother, we're just as Christian as eachother, we're taking in the same amount of refugees, we're being flooded with chinks and poos, we have native dindus.

We share a bond. You're the Canada of the South, we're the Australia of the North, desu.

It's not often we fight, but when we do, it's not very pleasant for those involved. Viking era, 30 years of war, and the great northern war are prime examples of this. Each time, +5 countries (much larger than Sweden) had to come together to stop us, and yet they suffered extreme casualties.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0

Your ancestors.

>it's generally the case
Incorrect. See >WE WEREN'T A PRISON COLONY
Also see

>We're the lead contributor in nearly all fields of science
lmao

>160,000
And they're not even all murderers or rapists. A lot of fairly well off or skilled people were shifted, and indeed, shifted because executing them was unsuitable. It's a rather unjustified and unfair meme that Aussies are all out to stab you for the price of a portion of fish and chips.

>Britain
>rely on late join US
>If Scandinavia would have joined the fight with Germany you would have been absolutely crushed.
wew. I've not seen bait of this caliber in a while.

Canadians I've found to be very very mild and cheerful, which is my favourite personality type. I can talk to my Canadian friend for hours about nothing in particular. Australians I've found to be very upbeat and cheerful, which is nice, too.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

>Any country on Englands level

We created the modern world and everything in it

tfw no longer anglosphere

There's only so much resistance you can handle. Just because the Germanic race is the most superior it doesn't mean they can take on the entire world at once and emerge victorious. They almost had you when outnumbered by a massive amount though. A one on one fight with Britain and you would have been absolutely demolished. You know this to be the case. That's why you had to beg big daddy to come to your aid.

>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has given the world more than any country on Earth
>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, invented and popularised almost all of the world's major sports
>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has won a football world cup, a rugby world cup and is #1 at cricket, as well as being the GOAT at Formula 1, has the most famous Tennis tournament in the world, is great at Golf and one of the best all time nations in the Olympics
>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has produced more great literary works, more great bands and more great people than any other nation on Earth
>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has done more for science than any other country on Earth
>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, is the reason the rest of the world isn't still living in mud huts
>tfw we are all right now speaking English
>tfw almost every single person on Earth has to learn English
>tfw you won the lottery of life and were born English

>purple ID and all

What are you trying to prove? Sweden is so great and successful that we can literally throw money at refugees and still live like royalty compared to other European countries.

and now you're Portugal tier "colonies are better off than me. MUH EMPIRE"

Nothing shows greatness more than raiding peasants

Australia is a prison.
22% of Australians descend from convicts including many of your politicians. If you know the way genes work elite castes are formed through hundreds of years of assortative mating. It all went down the toilet with you. You have no intellectuals.

Do you not know what generally means? There are exceptions but no society takes on the characteristics of its exceptions.

>22% of Australians descend from convicts
Citation please.

And yet we built a better nation than yours

>tfw the english will soon be a fraction minority in a tiny little island

English haven't done shit, most of the things you think you have invented you haven't. Anglos aren't very bright.

That was Norwegian and Danes, not us. Beside, the vikings were peasant farmers as well. So what's your point?

>Do you not know what generally means
Do you not know how maths works?

What the fuck man? I wonder what country that might be..?

1215: Barons of King John draw up the Magna Carta, and invent democracy

1687: England's Brave Issac Newton invents gravity. Everyone stops floating around.

1707: England and Scotland, the two greatest nations on Earth, unite to form Ubernation Great Britain. The world looks on in awe.

1781: Great Britain starts the Industrial Revolution by building the world's first iron bridge. The world thanks Britain for dragging them out of the stone age.

1859: England's Brave Charles Darwin invents evolution. Will be used to troll Americans for centuries to come.

1928: Sir Alexander Fleming single handily kicks death in the balls by inventing antibiotics, saving billions worldwide

1942: Alan Turing invents the computer. The British government call him a fag.

1953: Watson and Crick invent DNA. No one else understands.

1972: David Bowie releases the seminal The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.

1989: Sir Tim invents the World Wide Web, the internet, WIMP, email, wi-fi and Cred Forums, all in one afternoon.

2012: Great Britain hosts the Greatest Olympics of All Time. The world bows down in amazement. England's Brave Andy Murray cements GB's reputation by becoming the Greatest Sportsman Ever.

2015: Sir Tysonious Furington defeats the evil communist Russian boxer Wladimir Bitchko freeing the world and boxing from his tyrannical reign and once again proving English warriors are the greatest the world has ever seen. Less than 24 hours later England's Protector of the Realm Andrew 'England' Murray removes the skin and soul of the Belgian Chocolate Munching Paedophile David 'Shit' Goffan and his Belgian Chocolate Munching Paedophile pals

>Prove that you do not descend from criminals
>gives evidence of national prosperity in the modern era
>What are you trying to prove?

....you alright cunt? shitskins can't have ruined your education system already!

It's actually the Germanic population of England that was responsible for all their significance.

Replace Germany with the UK, and add Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the US to the successosphere

I'd rather be descended from convicts than leaf scum like you. :)

>we're just as Christian as eachother

Speak for yourself, dickhead. I'm irreligious.

Considering you're a chink who builds most of the things we invented, you should know better.

>Australia
>God tier
Lel no

>Do you not know how maths works?
Not as good as you I reckon, you probably being a gook and all.

>mistaking grapes with rapes
you can barely speak american

lol fuckin rekt

[citation needed]

>That was Norwegian and Danes, not us.

SWEDES DINDU NUFFIN', DEY WUZ GOOOOOOOOOOD BOIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>shitskins can't have ruined your education system already!
Jews have. They've ruined the educational systems in most European countries. Most Swedes are self-taught however. We read books unlike you who only sniff petrol and get drunk.

>less than 4% of Australians are chinese
>he must be chinese
You really don't know maths Sven.

Implying I give a shit what a bunch of basement dwelling neets think about me. That's not the point You cunts have a bad reputation all over the internet. Even in your own country. In Asia if people can't finish university they move to Australia because your schools are for plebs.

>like you who only sniff petrol and get drunk.
Less than 3% of Australians are aboriginal.

I don't think so. Only England is a Germanic country in the United Kingdom. Canada is a chink colony and the USA is a clusterfuck of miscegenation.

The picture is fine as it is.

>I'd rather be descended from convicts
Finally starting to get somewhere. Do you niggers actually believe your smart?

>Trusting official figures
Reckon it's closer to 20%. I assumed you were a gook however because you bragged about your math knowledge and all.

germanics are faggots

Only about 3% of Australians are Abbos. We're whiter than you, Sweden. Admit it.

>unlike you who only sniff petrol and get drunk.
>you probably being a gook and all.

Sven confirms every ausfag is a Chink-Abbo Mongrel. At least we don't have jews here :)

google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=jewish population of australia

>Less Jews today then Colonial Criminals in the 19th Century

Englsih aren't germanic that's the problem.
I'm not a chink I'm 100% anglo but you will never believe me... Anglos are dumb as fuck it was a mistake you colonized us. Australia was a much bigger mistake but they are so stupid they will never realize it.

how ever high it is it would not be higher than the amount of shitskins in sweden

>Reckon it's closer to 20
You've never been to Australia have you?

>Trusting official
Right. Unlike your imaginary numbers and maths skill.

>Do you niggers actually believe your smart?

*you're

Smarter than you, leaf (and better at English too). Stick to French.

Only North America states can be god tier.

Australia can only be shit tier.

See

>I'm 100% anglo but Anglos are dumb as fuck
A fucking leaf.

Every time Sven calls us a Chink, a blond 14 year old in helsinki gets some sunni dick.

>We're whiter than you, Sweden. Admit it.
You're not.
>At least we don't have jews here :)
And yet your country is riddled with their propaganda. How come? Without jews, a white country flourish.

Either you have jews, or you're not white. Pick one.

google.ca/search?q=australia percent covict&oq=australia percent covict&aqs=chrome..69i57.3879j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
use google

No you really aren't you have coal, minerals and everything else every country could ever wish for yet you contribute fuck all.

That is in finland though

kek

We are, I'm self aware I can look in a mirror. I know this is difficulty for chav scum. You're even dumber but you'll never realize it.

>Englsih aren't germanic that's the problem.
Ethnic Englishmen are Germanic, but that's a very small minority nowadays.
We're only around 15% non-white in Sweden. Now, also take into account that most of our immigration comes from finns. You chinks are so good at math, I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

>You're not.

I am. Stay mad. :)

>Either you have jews, or you're not white. Pick one.

JIDF detected.

Don't act as if you don't have large amounts of natural resources and what has canada contributed

>implying an anglo criminal chink abo like me knows better

I wonder if little ebba is crying right now...

>You've never been to Australia have you?
I don't make a habbit of visiting third world countries. Nope, Germanic countries for me, thank you very much.

Why don't you go and watch your wife get railed by a pack of emus and stoke your micropenis in the process?

>loli is banned in these countries
They suck

>first result
>approximately 162,000 convicts were transported by the British government to various penal colonies in Australia
Huh. It seems you were wrong.

>chav
Holy shit Leaf, stop posting.

Yeah you Australians sure are white. How could I be so wrong?

>most of our immigration comes from finns
>being this much in denial
admit it
sweden is not white

>I don't make a habbit of visiting third world countries
Because you live in one?

>why don't you (Emu meme) about cuckoldry
Holy shit Sven, you're the expert on cuckoldry after all.

Ethnic Englishmen are mostly celtic britons, similar to the welsh and irish. They have minor Germanic admixture. Look how common blonde hair is in England vs actual Germanic lands like Scandinavia or Netherlands. Look at the facial features we don't have Germanic facial features.

>wife railed by a pack of emus

Sven confirmed autist.

>That image

top tier sauce there Sven, can't argue with that.

This.

Australia is shit tier.
They have the most annoying posts.

>being this much in denial
Just goes to show how little you know. Does your life consist of Cred Forums memes?

>were wrong.
>An estimated 22 per cent of the Australian population have a distant relative with a criminal past.

Just admit Australians descend from convicts.

>Ethnic Englishmen are mostly celtic britons
Leaf, you're drunk. Stop posting or post citations.

the united states and australia are the only colonies worth mentioning

USA > AUS = NZ > CAN > UK

We have less Abbos in Australia than you have shitskins. And your native women get raped by those shitskins on a daily basis. Keep crying. :)

>Because you live in one?

>Sweden
>Third world
Lmfao.
>Holy shit Sven, you're the expert on cuckoldry after all.
Anglos are. Go back a few posts and you'll see the statistics that support this.

These maps are never accurate, each one saying something different based on the opinions of the countries of the person who made it. And bringing up penis size seems very immature and primitive for the intellectually superior swede

And these white criminals built one of the most peaceful countries in the world. Your point leaf?

>Asking for sources
>on Cred Forums
>Check flag
>Known shitposter
>Shitposter demands sources

>530k+ from Middle East/North Africa
>156k from Finland
Maths isn't your strong part is it?

>be swedish
>get raped

Oh, fosho m8

>Sweden
>Third world
This is correct.

>cuckold capital of europe
>n-no u
Amazing.

>We have less Abbos in Australia than you have shitskins
That's not true though.
>And your native women get raped by those shitskins on a daily basis.
Already debunked this meme.

Stop burying your head in the sand.

>that id

>""""""""most"""""""" are finns
>150k finns
>230k Levantine

you actually posted this Sven.

>Id

Even Finns are better than Swedes at least they have some form of a sense of humour

Do you know what nationality is? Not all people in the middle-east/north-africa share the same ethnicity.

Finns are the biggest ethnic group that migrate here, proven and done.

>That's not true though.
>Aussie Abo's - 606k and declining
>Svens Muhommaden friends - 859k and rising
I know Maths is hard but 859 is bigger than 606.

>Be British
>Don't brush your tooth

>That's not true though.

It is.

>Stop burying your head in the sand.

I'm not. Pull your head out of your ass, Sven.

We created all of you

you literally just proved my point
most of your immigration is not white

You have forsaken us

theconversation.com/stain-or-badge-of-honour-convict-heritage-inspires-mixed-feelings-41097

An estimated one in five Australians has convict ancestry. In Tasmania, the figure is even higher. In 2009, 74% of Tasmania’s population was estimated to be descended from convicts.

YOU HAVE MINERALS AND COAL. Arabs can create wealthy countries using vast natural resources, What science comes out of Australia. More groundbreaking research takes place in one day in MIT than all of Australian history.

You have the personality of convicts racist, drinking, uncollected temper, no impulse control, violent.

You do realize that the original anglo Canadian settlers were pretty scummy too, correct?

The British may have left criminals, lower class scum, and convicts on Australia to die, but the first settlers in Canada weren't some high and mighty upper-class pioneers. Britain selected lower class citizens, convicts, and criminals, taught them to be settlers, and shipped them over to Canada.

Canadians and Australians were both originally settled by scum and convicts. The only difference is, the British expected the original Australians to die and the original Canadians to build infrastructure for non-crooks.

So why do they migrate to Sweden and not vice versa? Doesn't make much sense now, does it? Why were finns subjugated by Swedes and not vice versa? Why has Finland always been in Sweden's shadow? I could go on.

Top banter m8

How's it feel having your entire statement disregarded because of a randomly generated set of letters and numbers?

>Swedish shitposting
This is embarrassing.

No. UK is 87% white, Aus is 92% white. Soz britbong.

better than being penetrated by sunni dick

Quebec is shit tier. even for french standard

Finns are not white. You insinuated that they were in

Checks out!

England is 75% english. It's pretty bad.

t. Rajesh Poudyal still bootyblasted over british occupation

>Stating facts is now shitposting.
What an age to be alive.

Fixed

>Proven and done
...it's not tho?
>That's not true tho
Glad you clarified that with your omnivolumetric knowledge, Sven.
>Potato image of two people in YT vid with a titular caption
>Swedish proof

No wonder you can never get proof that habib rapped your daughter and attacked your men.

northern ireland is 98% white
feels good man

Too bad you fit both descriptions.

nytimes.com/2007/03/05/science/05cnd-brits.html?_r=0

It's common knowledge the anglo saxon's didn't replace the native people.

Unquestionably so.

>An estimated one in five Australians has convict ancestry
>estimated
Right.

>Tasmania
Right.

>What science comes out of Australia
abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2342479.htm

>Gay id

>Everyone else
cucked by ANGLO BLOOD

back when quebec was still french the king of france sent over here 700 girl called 'fille du roi' to make up for the horrible men-women ratio in the colony(163 men for 100 women) most of the girls were prostitutes.

>Newfoundland's 99.2% white
>we'd be the whitest Anglo country if we didn't join with leafistan in 1949
>now we're just a 99.2% white province

Finland fought agaist the soviet union in WW2 where as you hid and the only reason you were not invaded by the nazis is because you supplied them with Iron

>Sven
>Posting this

the self hating cuck is some serious intra-cuckolding.

>implying i said finns were white

>An estimated one in five Australians has convict ancestry.
And?
>What science comes out of Australia.
dramatically changed our understanding of the immune system. This groundbreaking work has been fundamental to many areas of medical science including successful organ transplants and vaccine design… saving millions of lives.

You are swinging and missing big time

Don't forget an Australian invented wifi

dont forget a leaf burned down the white house

Similar thing happened with Australia.

Over 3000 in fact.

>Finland fought agaist the soviet union in WW2
With Swedish equipment. They would be fighting naked and with broken vodka-bottles if not for us. Besides, we were fighting as well, which is why they managed to hold the Russians off.

Nope, you didn't. You insinuated that they were.

Fuck off cunt Australia is 92% white.

Always aussies like you we're the most annoying fags on Cred Forums.

>>Stating facts is now shitposting.
>What an age to be alive.
>>Asking for sources
>>on Cred Forums

Can't have it both ways, Sven. This aint some sunni phallus.

No
Bongistan and Canada do not deserve to be there
Otherwise it's accurate

historically true, once great nations are crumbling under the false song of equality. these countries are swarmed by degenerates, the only 'God tier' people are the ruling elites, even if you despise them

That's from a much older census. Recent ones suggest the number is closer to 80% now given the influx of poo in loos and chinese.

>Thinks I was referring to myself

you still proved my point sven

>Right.
Why do you deny reality? This is a fact it's all over the net. Google is your friend Like I said the lower class is incapable of looking in the mirror.

Australia has won few nobels nearly all the ones it won are in physiology or medicine or literature or some bullshit like that.

The only two nobels in physics have been AN AMERICAN AND RUSSIAN YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. IN A COUNTRY OF 23 MILLION PEOPLE FUCKING KEK

Best bros.

That was the last census, still haven't seen results from this year's

It's hard to believe Australia is 92% White when the cities and suburbs surrounded them have Asians fucking everywhere.

Fuck me this fucking sucks. Why the fuck did anyone think immigration was a good idea at all. Just letting in dumb cunts who can't make a decent country themselves to fuck it up for us. Swear to god the jews are probably behind all of this.

Is posting nationalistic shit on the internet the price you have to pay for free housing and your welfare Ahmed

What happened here?

>medicine
>bullshit

>science that actually saves millions of lives is bullshit compared to stupid physics theories that will never be put into practice

>Gives shit about shitposting because someone accused you of "stating facts"
>Gives shit about shitposting when someone asks for a source on your fact

not everything going against you is a shitpost, Sven. You're just incorrect. :)

fuck off gypo

We're both in this together, kangaroo.

At least neither of us are as cucked as America (yet). They're going to hit 50% white in a few years.

>the only 'God tier' people are the ruling elites, even if you despise them

The ruling elites are rulers only due to our compliance (usually only because of our ignorance). They need us, but we don't need them - and once the masses realise this, there goes their way of life. They're not 'god-tier'.

Don't fall for his bait, he's a leaf after all.

Yeah thank god for that. Hopefully we both get our heads out of our asses before its too late. What hit home for me about America though was the video of John Cena describing the average american. Terrifying stuff for the anglosphere.

How bad is the Pajeet situation there? Seems to be mostly Chinese here.

I'm white, unlike you.
Most of my posts ITT have been factual statements. The rest consist of shit-flinging. But seeing as we like to generalize, I think you can figure out the rest.

to that point brazil is gonna be more white than america in 2050.

When are you going to quit this "WE WUZ BRITISH ROYALTY AND SHIT"? You australians descend from the lowest peasantry of the British Empire. They considered you trash.

me on the bottom right

Chinks flood our west coast.
Pajeets flood our prairies.
The (very few) negroes that we have are all in Ontario ghetto pseudo-cities.

Our biggest problem, ironically enough, aren't foreign shitskins (they're getting there, though). They're prairie abos. No group in Canada murders or commits as much crime as this group.

14% of canada population are asian

Go eat a rotting fish from a can ahmed get used to your new culture

WE

>No user, you misunderstand. What I have been staying ITT is, in fact, correct. Therefore, I don't need sources. Where i haven't been ""correct"" I was simply joining in the AU tradition of shitposting, not that you could tell the difference between that and my ""facts""
>Some shit about figuring out the rest

Sven confirmed space head sunni cuck.

Physiology or mediine doesn't take anywhere near as much intelligence to get. Small countries like denmark have way more nobels than you.

YOU HAVE ZERO! I REPEAT ZERO NADA NOTHING. NOBEL PRIZES IN HARD SCIENCES. THE TWO YOU HAVE IN PHYSICS ARE FROM AMERICANS, THE ONE YOU HAVE IN CHEMISTRY IS FROM AN OXFORD EDUCATED BRIT YOU HAVE NOTHING. Small countries like Denmark have many times more than you, just realized can't multiply nothing more than you. EVEN IRELAND HAS ONE PHYSICIST.

Your entire economy runs on resources AUSTRALIA IS 82ND PLACE IN ECONOMIC COMPLEXITY ALONG SIDE CAMBODIA, ZAMBIA, AND SYRIA YOU CONTRIBUTE FUCK ALL TO HUMANITY BESIDES GOLD, DIAMONDS AND COAL.
atlas.cid.harvard.edu/rankings/

It's getting old.

Low quality Sven, didn't really say anything about "BRITSIH ROYALTY", just want to keep Australia white. Gonna be hilarious in 5 years time when all the swedes flood the boards with "WE WUZ 1ST WORLD COUNTRY N SHIET".

You've already lost Leaf. Better luck next time.

>Turkey is included

This triggers me something fierce.

guys
guys
GUYS
SERIOUSLY
guys
its okay guys
GUYS
I posted an image about how australians shitpost
guys
we're safe now
we don't have to face the throbbing brown members being jackhammered into our qt swedish women.
guys
i beat an aussie on Cred Forums

No one cares about sweden, the only time anyone outside of it thinks about it is to laugh at it. You say your superior yet all your doing is crying on the internet for attention. You don't get people to think your superior by telling them you are, you do it by showing them, so if you really are superior then fuck off and do something with your superiority.

Aussies are incapable of self reflection. YOU ARE A NATION OF 23 MILLION PEOPLE AND HAVEN'T DONE SHIT DENMARK, AUSTRIA, IRELAND, NETHERLANDS VIRTUALLY EVERYWHERE ELSE HAS CONTRIBUTED MORE TO HUMANITY. Use your brain and ponder why

fuckin' oath.

what has the leaf given the globe, but some syrup for pancakes?

God you are sad. Repeating your debunked argument in caps achieves nothing but making you look like the cuck you are.

Nigga, we gave the world wi-fi. You gave the world Justin Bieber. Fucking leaf.

Why are you so mad? Is it not seal clubbing season so you having nothing to take your anger out on?