ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012

TRUMP IS WINNING COUNTIES THAT ROMNEY LOST BY 6% LIKE HILLSBOROUGH

TRUMP WIN

EMMINENT.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/30/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-tie-florida-poll/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/september-surge-trump-5-6-points-hillary-september-comes-end/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/handy-chart-countries-destroyed-hillary
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016
youtube.com/watch?v=S7wHKJ7RFq4
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ5bchdPUwg
swampland.time.com/2012/11/05/81541/
cbsnews.com/news/early-voting-surge-benefits-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't this just what party members voted or is it what party is receiving votes?

Praise kek!

Party is receiving votes

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/30/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-tie-florida-poll/

this is how trump will win regardless of what the polls say
more people will just turn up and vote

its what party requested ballots to vote, if you add the republicans and the independents, it dwarfs the democrats.......not looking good for hillary in FLA

>I'm going to post a poll that overrides actual people voting

Trump is winning with 28% of the vote in Florida if you work it out. That's a huge amount.

>EMMINENT.
Never let the English try and speak English because it always goes wrong.

>Trump is winning with 28% of the vote in Florida if you work it out

by this i meant, 28% of the vote is currently counted by 2012 turnout model.

So Trump will win because the democrats hate Hillary and won't vote at all?

>English education

Surprise?

It's what everyone with a half functioning brain has been saying for over a year.

Hillary is unelectable. Hence the shills, media collusion, etc.

HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY user REPORTING IN TRUMP REIGNS SUPREME HERE

Does someone know how early votes were going at this point in 2012?

>Not realizing the massive turnout is because of patriotic Republicans voting AGAINST Drumpf
Drumpf!!! DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is happening
First it was Brexit, and now this
I am so happy

Since the swedish media is spinning it hard here it's kind of difficult to get a sense on the overall opinion on Hillary.

SEPTEMBER SURGE! Trump Up 5.6 Points on Hillary – Up 7.5 Points with Millennials

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/september-surge-trump-5-6-points-hillary-september-comes-end/

The Complete A To Z Of Nations Destroyed By Hillary Clinton's "Hubris"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/handy-chart-countries-destroyed-hillary

Meet The Young Virginia Democrat That Registered 19 Dead People To Vote In Virginia

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia

CAN CONFIRM, I LIVE IN HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY AND EVERYONE HAS TRUMP SIGNS ON THEIR LAND.

TRUMP LANDSLIDE WIN INCOMING.

Also if the jews fuck with this election they will be facing nazi 2.0 here in america.

I will die for trump and many others feel the same about our current government. We will start a legion.

>HILLSBOROUGH

>being this braindead

>difficult to understand swedish media

It really isn't.

The reality of the situation is always the oppositive of what (((Peter Wolodarski))) writes.

Reality is the perfect mirror-image of ((Peter Wolodarskis)) world view.

He believes in global warming, so it doesn't exist. He believes it's good that we're filling our nation with ausländers, so it isn't.

He believes Clinton is winning, so she isn't.

gotta wait until after the ballot stuffing and the Dems drop whatever they've been sitting on this election cycle

Hope u all realize that Trump has to win florida to win, but Hillary can lose it and still win.

>I will die for trump and many others feel the same about our current government. We will start a legion.
that's silly, user. don't be silly.

Old people are substantially over-represented in absentee voting.

Because Florida is an outlier right?

So is North Carolina and Iowa

Nothing to see here

Because old white people voted Obama in 2008 and 2012

She is losing. Its all but over

they dropped that story about fat ms universe
that was their big play

omg you dips this isnt who is recieving votes its whose voting. 1mil republicans voted 880k dems voted, 390k unaffiliated voted, and 5k voted probably as greens or libertarian. This doesn't show who recieved said votes

they usually wait until a week or so before election so there's no time to respond or for the story to die down

Show me absentee ballot results in 2012. If Obama won there, then you're onto something.

44,0% Rep
38,7% Dem
17,2% Ind

If these turnout results hold for the general election in Florida, there is no way in hell Trump isn't winning this.

Obama did win there. I saw the 2012 results posted a few days ago.

well the independent might vote for hillary but good turn out none the less.

She is seen as a untrustworthy politician by the majority. People either don't trust her because she makes very obviously fake promises, or they want to vote against Trump.

Her campaign even focuses on earning support by saying how bad Trump would be and tries to keep the focus off what qualities make her good.

Don't trust most news reports and polls. The Democrats are trying to make people feel like she is going to win so there's is no point to even go out and vote.

Trump actually has a really good chance because a lot of young people in reports have said they are not going to vote. This really pisses off the Democrats because they rely a lot on young passionate liberals to vote.

Hmmm, what is the difference of people that early-voted in 2012? I am curious if there is as big of a turnout this year as the news always says no one likes both of these candidates.

What year is this? The goddamn birthday hat is in the way.

The media is confused if they don't see what's going to happen come November.
I think they're pretending it's close to keep the #mentallyHill engaged.

Im a registered democrat and I will be voting Trump. They have no idea how many of us are out there

Table D 37% R 43% I 17%
Text D 43% R40% I 17%

can someone explain?

We saw the light of freedom rising across the sea. And now we shall set it ablaze here once more, sea to shining sea.

The fire rises, brother.

Text is 2012 when the Democrats won.

2012 Obama won early voting 43% to 40%

2016 Trump is winning 43% to 37%

That's early voting in person, not vote-by-mail as show here Absentee voting is disproportionately elderly, while early voting is disproportionately working class.

>masonic handshake

All the signs point to a Trump landslide in Florida, NC and Iowa

Yeah, Trump is winning Florida. We knew this. Same with Ohio, too.

Real question is PA, CO, NV, VA, NH, and ME. He needs one or a combination of this plus Romney, Florida, and Ohio.

REP DEM
36 44

More dems have voted in Hillsborough than Republicans.

Even in the shill polls, independents are breaking for Trump. Have been for months.

>being this delusional

Trump certainly CAN win all three states, but you can't assume he will. Any anything other than a narrow victory is unlikely.

Trump is down in Florida and barely up in North Carolina. Iowa is the only one we can safely assume will go red.

Trump just needs Virginia or Pennsylvania to win. Fuck, man. Victory is so close.

You can count out Hillary winning by 300 electoral votes..This means it will be 272 to 265 or something crazy close like that

I heard Trump was winning Vermont. I have no idea if that's true, however.

Nevada is in the bag.

yeah but you dont know who independants voted for

We are just counting the ballots that have been requested.

Republicans are killing in early voting which has been dominated by Democrats in the last 3 elections

I'm sorry, but you people are giving yourselves false hope. Any legitimate poll shows Hillary winning by a significant amount. In your heart, you know that she will win, and that Trump simply does not have the numbers or the demographics to pull it off. His poor debate performance convinced a lot of undecided voters that he is not fit to be president.

I would recommend you accept Trump's loss now, so you can manage your expectations and avoid the crushing disappointment.

Independents favor Trump, this has been shown many times. They would rather vote for someone else, but if they do vote for one of the two sides, the majority will vote for Trump.

>crushing disappointment.

oh noes not a week of doom Trump memes how could we possibly go on...Grow the fuck up

yeeeaaaahhhh not sure if the record can be corrected that much at this point senpai, please try again -.02 shekel(s) have been removed from your account

Remind me which one of these people you are, again?

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016

Hmm, I think actual votes matter more than a "poll". :)

>OP literally showing ballot numbers instead of Nate Mud push (((polls)))
>">Trump is down in Florida"

2/10

>polls matter more than actual votes
never change CTR

I wasn't saying Trump will lose

I was saying the idea of Hillary carrying Obama's map is done, over

p-please stahp

CTR scurries like rats when you bring up their real life identities

At best, apathy. This election is about Trump, not Clinton.

Navyfag here, you know I #MAGA for God Emperor

I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU

Soon...

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

HILLARY'S IN CHARGE HERE

> Republicans always do better in early voting

Their base is more inclined to vote early. The democrats are actually currently focusing on inconsistent voters, trying to ensure they turn out at all. The Republicans always look good at this stage.

>Traditionalist more likely to break tradition

Please stop

>The Republicans always look good at this stage.
literally wat

Brian, get off Cred Forums

We've payed you a large fortune!

Polls are scientific and are accurate predictors. Learn statistics please.

where's the clinton/trump edit?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user

praise Kek

Except when they're not.

Hey Cred Forums

Redpill be on the aspartame jew!

Saw this yesterday here in FL
Knew something was up

>First it was Brexit

Fuck you, we were first

April 6th best day of my life never forget

this doesn't actually show who they voted for right? so we can't take this 100%

HAPPENING CONFIRMED

Yeah but...Republicans basically vote for Republicans and Democrats, Democrats.

Brain cancer

Where the fuck did this post come from?

You can basically assume the Repub ballots will go to Trump and more than half of the Independent ballots will go to Trump (independents lean Trump)

>trump gets 20% nigger votes

neat

Bernie would win so big, thanks Kek the democrats are retarded and picked the Parkinson's warmonger lady.

its the independent I'm more focused on

typically others as well but the independent can make or break a state like it did this primary

CTR, PREPARE TO BE FUCKED BY THE LONG DICK OF THE LAW

Another hillsborough resident here
I see a lot of trump support around here. Rarely any hillary signs or stickers except in sun city where all the old people live but even there it's pretty even

he is getting 50%+ of the latino vote in Florida

not 100%, but WHAT is right now?

>30k has been deposited in your account

independents have always been in favor of trump, that's why the rigged polls did their best to undersample them and oversample democrats

thats just unbelievable, but it was done 25 days ago

Aww poor Brazilian thinks that people on the right would have actually voted for communism. We aren't that stupid here. They had two terrible candidates and let the corrupt one win because money. Bernie wouldn't have stood a chance either but he might have been projected in a better light simply because Hillary is such a trash human being.

Niggers how many times do we have to tell you?
Truup is going to take Florida in a landslide

What the fuck happened, Colgate bro

Nice dubs.
Trump will outperform Romney with blacks and Hispanics, no question about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=S7wHKJ7RFq4

we voted 60% no to a EU-Ukraine association treaty, which is the only reason it hasn't gone through yet

He would get all the independents, would be like 60x40 until debate, it then could be better for Trump. He was a strong candidate(one that I hate, but still strong), Hillary is a mess.

You Drumpfkins don't realize it's too early too rig the elections.

And this means you have power over me?

The democrats are abstaining?

these stats just show which voters, republican and democrat, returned a ballot. it doesn't tell us what the ballot said. it'll show that on election night.

It's imminent, not emminent you illiterate faggot.
Your country invented the language anyway.

Sure grammy

every poll that has hillary winning is oversampling democrats

if a majority of the early voters are republicans, it means the polls that sample more republicans (rasmussen, la times) might be more accurate than the msm polls like nbc that assume hillary will get the same turnout as obama (not happening)

every poll in 2012 had oversampled democrats, and they were right. obama won

didn't Pennsylvania turn red lastnight too

Trump Will wi , it has Been forseen

because they assumed obama would bring in millenials and blacks in record numbers, and he did

millenials and blacks couldn't give less of a shit about hillary

Literally the opposite of the truth. Democrats tend win early voting, you idiot/CTR.

Holy fucking shit, with all her fucking pandering to the spics, tweeting in spanish and everything, she still manages to get ONLY 10% more hispanic votes than Trump. Fucking ouch!

Thank you based spics for seeing through all her bullshit.

yeah but they care about stopping trump.

democratic turnout is going to be at record levels.

Praise fucking kek

Ya because that's definitely what happened in the primaries

Brandi Love is hot but her titjob was a disaster.

How do we know the Indies are voting Trump?
Know what hey say about Assuming bro.

Southwest Volusia here, see nothing but Trump signs.

Most polls have him winning independents by a few points. It's just can Republicans and Independents overcome Democrats

it has gone through i thought? i keep hearing freedom of movement for Turkey&Ukraine is coming soon

Hey there, CTR. I remember seeing a CNN poll from a few weeks ago that had him leading among independents by 15+%.

>How do we know the Indies are voting Trump?
Because they've consistently polled 10-20% in his favor across the board
Just the fact that he's the change-agent challenger to the de facto incumbent should tell you they'd favor him

not yet, our prime minister refuses to make a decision

its like how brexit is handled

You dumb fucking shill, he is absolutely dominating with independents.

I can't wait to watch the MSM's narrative crumble over the next month until it all comes crashing down when Trump wins 310+ votes on Election Night

He's leading independents by more than just a few points

>The Democrat establishment, the pollsters and the media all believe this unironically
Cognitive dissonance is going to split people's brains in half come November

36% of Hispanics

Think about it, maybe 40% of Hispanic men will vote Trump

Makes sense, a woman president who only talks about the virtue of having a vagina, why would a self respecting man vote for that

>this was before the 9/11 fiasco
If Trump actually even comes close to beating Clinton in the Hispanic vote I don't think I'll ever stop laughing

>tfw Trump wins before the general election.

Ahead of schedule and under budget

>implying Trump ever stopped winning

Turnout, it's all about turnout famdingo and that's why Trump will win.

Nobody actually likes Hillary so they won't show up to vote.

All praise kek!

holy shit, if those numbers are true...

>87% of voters are very or extremely enthusiastic about voting for Trump

>70% for Shill Stein

>67% for A Leppo Johnson

> a whopping 62% for She-Lizard Clinton, who also happens to have the highest percentage of "Not at all enthusiastic" voters, fucking 16%

>"""""""""""""scientific""""""""""""""" polls

>polls matter more than votes
>young voters are all gonna show up to stump Trump

Just like Brexit, right?

If Hillary wouldn't have these seizures, health problems that broke into media and surfaced would she win instead ? (i think It played a big factor !)

if so

then Putin insured Trump presidency

Praise kek

>Any (((legitimate))) poll
Can't wait for President Trump's Commission on Election Integrity to tear away the curtain on all this bullshit

Based Putin.

But but but BREXIT! Right user???

No fucknut. The USA is not a third world country like Brexitland and knows how to conduct polls.

praise kek

PRAISE KEK

It's says voted vote-by-mail
That's the votes received back so far by party
>Republicans candidate votes have been cast 1275 votes so far by mail
>459 assholes voted 3rd party
What to know if this will be a massive Trump will?
Republican vote-by-mail over 1,023,909 returned
Liberals on Cred Forums can't understand simple forms

>le drumpf xD

I would kill myself if I lived in Sweden. Its like a total thought control state....turning you all into beta males

Dead

>Aug 31-Sept 4
You tried

Did it ever occur to you that there's more democrats than republicans?

I thought social media played a big part in that, especially during the 9/11 ceremony when someone posted the now famous video of her collapse on twitter.

What did based Putin do?

True independents tho are just 13% or something.

Classic Reagan Democrat. Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ5bchdPUwg

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

>people don't think these will just be lost or 'fixed' by Hillary donors

Just bet my life savings on trump, will an hero if he loses. Do it for me America.

I think she's already pissed away the vast majority of her money on videos featuring shitty actors and le epic meme vids.

good job shill. >0.0002 has deposited in your account.

Trump has attracted a lot of people who weren't classic republican. I wasn't even a conservative when Trump announced his presidency last June, but I've supported him since then.

Praise KEK

If I say "Science!" then whatever I'm saying is automatically true.

You don't, and with Trump it's completely unpredictable since republicans also hate him.

NC will go Trump

t. North Carolinian

swampland.time.com/2012/11/05/81541/

> while the number of absentee ballots cast by Florida Republicans in 2008 beat the Democratic number by some 15 points, this year that gap narrowed dramatically to fewer than 5 points.

yawn, republicans have always beat democrats in early mail in votes

i know it hurts bro but it's time to face the music

cbsnews.com/news/early-voting-surge-benefits-hillary-clinton/

>In North Carolina, a must-win state for Trump, more than 69,150 ballots have been requested and 8,541 have been returned, according to AP data. That’s up from 8,326 ballots returned during a similar period in 2012.

By party, Democrats made up 40 percent of the ballots returned compared to 35 percent for Republicans. At this point in 2012, Republicans had opened a wide lead over Democrats in returned ballots, 49 percent to 32 percent, leading to Mitt Romney’s narrow win that state. While Romney was boosted by older whites who voted early by mail, white voters so far have been down this year, to 82 percent from 86 percent of submitted ballots. Black voters, more likely to cast ballots in person, were higher at 12 percent.

>not stating the 2012 numbers
I love this subtle spin. It's unpredictable at this point though. Obama won because he got a massive amount of people to turn up at the polls (young and minority voters). I really doubt Hillary will be able to pull off the same feat, but we'll see.

It's pretty much over for Trump at this point isn't it?

>Implying there aren't also Democrats voting against Hillary
>Implying some "Democrat" ballots aren't just Trump supporters who wanted to vote for the weaker nominee in their primary

>Britbongistan
>English
Wew, get with the times.

>using ballots returned a month and a half from the election
This is a shill spin move, something like 90% of ballots requested are ultimately returned, requests matter a lot more than who has returned more of the ballots in mid-September. Romney was briefly ahead when like 4,000 people had returned their ballots, he lost because way more dems requested and ultimately returned them. Ultimately what we see from the requests is that Dem enthusiasm is way down, Republican and Independent enthusiasm is way up.

JUST

>Enthusiasm wins

That's what they said about Romney. Hillary may be no Obama but people are going to turn out specifically to defeat Trump...

>Republicans always do better in early voting

Republicans have lost big in early voting by time the final totals came in in the last 2 elections. You have a point about them doing better than normal at the start of early voting, but so far the margins are remaining steady.

Pasco county here. Getting ballots in mail this week. Me and my wife are voting for Trump. Trump 2016.

Praise kek

Praise kek!

>Her campaign even focuses on earning support by saying how bad Trump would be and tries to keep the focus off what qualities make her good.
This is essentially what the Stay side of the Brexit campaign went with, and we saw how that went. People choose to hope even when there's little hope left. If you paint a shitty enough picture of the world, people won't support you no matter how hard you argue.

But it's not going to matter.
Hillary has hidden ballot caches spread across America.

Romney didn't bring this much enthusiasm from the people. I've always voted repub (even if I didn't quite care for everything I never have liked a dem thus far), and I've NEVER felt this happy to vote for a candidate as Trump. I'm so pumped to vote for someone that actually shows how much he loves this country and wants to clean out the filth. There have to be other repulicans like me out there.

>souls to the polls hasn't started yet

That's what they are leaving out here. Which also explains the difference between current numbers and 2012. The fact that Trump isn't up more should be frightening to any supporter, and here its glorified as some victory.

What was the percentage of 2012 African-American vote in Florida? How much of that vote is lacking from your current sample?

That's the real question here.

Your queen is going to lose. Deal with it. LOL