Hello Cred Forums

Hello Cred Forums
Do you notice anything in this sweet video of a French children choir singing a patriotic French song?
youtube.com/watch?v=sqxx3vgmuLI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberté,_égalité,_fraternité
sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kajkavsko_narječje
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

Evo ti bump kmico jadna

h-hvala

>patriotic French song
>not Travail, Famille, Patrie, or some old military song

Well that's not the point though, I'm talking about the video

Guys this actually isn't that funny. Any of these jokes about "DUDE WHITE GENOCIDE LMAO" is pretty saddening.

Who said it was funny?

OUI

OUAS

>tfw you hear the french language you immediatly picture a nigger

thanks jews

ROIS

Epic meme my friend!!!! Can you give me a link to your facebook page so I can like it?

They're half non-French what the fuck?

Diversity is good goyim! Think of all that delicious African food and culture for you to enrich your lives with. Diversity is always good except in Israel.

>half

RIP France.
Fucking disgusting baboons ruining your beautiful country and culture.
GO THE FUCK BACK TO THE THIRD WORLD YOU FUCKING APES

Chanson interprétée par les élèves de la classe de CE2/CM1 de Mme TIMJICHTE et de CM2 Mme TAILLARD de l'ecole élémentaire Les Tilleuls de Mézières-sur-Seine (78)

So basically it is produced in a suburban area near Paris, so not really big news.
I live near a college near Paris and every morning there are mostly black and arab children. I also see white children the same age waiting a bus to go further, probably in some white majority private college

I want to kill all of them

>colored person in anything
>"CULTURAL ENRICHMENT REEEESS"

Cred Forums is tumblr

Hello reddiт

What the fuck, its set to a yiddish tune.

Its not patriotic at all!

I noticed the niggers

64% white

And you think you're the good guy in this tale, lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberté,_égalité,_fraternité
French republic

Hello reddiт, why are you ignoring me?

>leaf
yeah your opinion has no value here

50% black, 25% white children, 10% arabs, 15% asians

realistic representation of france 2016, although the white part may be a bit overstated.

>64% white
And that's relevant how? Just because shitskins are ruining our country too doesn't mean France isn't being ruined as well.

French Republic is actually not patriotic, it's Republican. Also all mainstream politics always speak about "muh republic, muh republican values" and never about democracy or the right of French people to stay French

>25% white
Source???? This is horrible if it's true
And I'm a commie

If I said liberty, equality and fraternity to the tune of Ring around the Rosie, its not a french song.

In fact it didn't have any fucking lyrics of notes beyond those three words.

IT IS NOT A FRENCH SONG

Sorry but I've lurk this board for gags. Reddit is superior in all aspects
I laugh at fat Europoors that think saying nigger on the Internet is a political revolution

2x (You)'s

What about the Paris Commune? How is that viewed in France today?

64% white

You don't get to insert in racial deviation. America is not white.
It has whites, but it is not white.

I don't think about being "good" or "bad". They don't belong to this place.
They don't know what human rights, secularity, and all these cucked leftists concepts of the western world mean. We need to abandon them too.

BLACKED

Uhh.. sources??

"Racial and ethnic censuses have been banned by the French government since 1978, since the term "race" in France invokes associations with Nazi Germany."

I wonder why :^)

fuck off commie scum, go cum on Tito's picture.

But didn't you get conquered in a matter of weeks the last time Europe was far-right? And got a fascist puppet government installed? (the same thing happened to my country too, but I don't shill for the bad guys 80 years later)

Either by left wing as some former glory of the good old days of anarchism, or by right wing as an example of the people against big government, but otherwise it is not mentioned is history books and nobody speak about it: it could give some ideas to the goyim

still better than france

hahahahahah kaj je slovenac jesi gotov sa uvljacenjem u guzicu njemacke za danas pa si doso malo na Cred Forums?

iktf

All the French speaking people I know irl are from Senegal or Mali

if a sandwich is 64% meat and 36%shit ,it's still got shit in it and should be removed

>kaj
>croat

sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kajkavsko_narječje

I don't shill for them as well. The problems are different today, but we need drastic solutions.

stop stealing my words REE

We honestly gotta lynch these nigger kids

Najkraci vic na svijetu: "Seta Slovenac svojom obalom"

Ah France, still not over the whole "liberté égalité fraternité" meme with Marianne the whore as a goddess; and yet they would cry and make a fuss whenever someone mentions Jesus. They really are possessed.

Shitskin genocide when?

>64% white
Not an argument.

That's a logical fallacy, leafy. You can't say "no u" and pretend that means their argument is invalid.

Kek

Would've expected even more muds tbqh