Why is countryside/village life glorified on this board?

why is countryside/village life glorified on this board?
Life at villages sucks hard, especially because people living there are dumb like rednecks and uneducated trash who do crack. One wrong word or rumor and the whole village is against you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TVY8LoM47xI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is underage b8

did I hurt your feelings?

this is true in the US also

Life in villages rules. Faggot.

Because simple living is natural white culture.

no, its boring.

>One wrong word or rumor and the whole village is against you.
Perfect.

>why is countryside/village life glorified on this board?
I grew up in a city my whole life and I honestly believed until I was about 19 or 20 that I desperately wanted to move out into the countryside.

And then I had to spend 3 months there and it was just boring as fuck. You can't go shopping at 2am, you have to drive everywhere, there's only like 2 different kebab places that deliver to your house.

Life in a village is a nightmare.

I live in the country and its not hard, I even dug my own well with my father when I was just a wee little lad

nah i dont want my property damaged because some redneck thinks i looked at his ugly wife

>not going to the nearest slaughterhouse to pick up month supply of meat for only $150

4 gallons of propane that runs at 1.70 a gallon will last you all month too.
I literally cook ribs, grass fed beef burgers, and chicken wings whenever I am hungry.

That's natural. Someone who's lived in a city all of their life would never leave it.

>I even dug my own well
t. Texan oil tycoon

AAAAA

>redneck
>Eyes flag suspiciously.
Someone needs to go back.

I live in Washington state near mt rainier.

Prior to the well, I had not used a shovel in my life. Moving out to the country was such a life lesson.

I am about to buy three acres and have my buddy level the area out and drop a nice double wide on.

boring is good

t. the Florida of europe

Maybe that's how it goes in your shitty European village full of gypsies but I've never seen someone's stuff get fucked up in the process of them being run out of town. The town wide cold shoulder is generally enough to get them to pack up and leave.

in reality it's because there are much less shitskins (because less opportunity to sell a lot of drugs) and most of this board hates them

saged. your not even a good ironic shit poster. youre just shit.

lux 1 - swiz 0

>living in the country and even talking to your neighbors other than making a deal with him that you won't call the police when they are shooting

When you live in the country, you are with your family. You don't really have town meetings and get togethers, nobody within three miles of my property knows each other other than a wave when driving by like once a week.

Like, is your neighbor going to catch you with binoculars staring at his chick taking a shower over 40 acres away?

I dont think anybody here has even lived in the country.

I travel between Turin and my little village in rural Italy. In the village even nowadays with the imported rampant individualism everyone more or less knows each other and there is general much more friendliness and closeness than when I'm in the soulless depressive city.
Sure the people might not be geniuses but they are generally better people, more down to earth.

I've lived at the edge of cities most of my life. Nature within a stone's throw and all the conveniences of a city at biking distance.
Well, in some cases you'd need a 20-30 minute bike ride to get somewhere, but that's a minor price to pay for living right next to nature. I love being able to walk to quaint walking areas or even woods straight from my house.

>I had not used a shovel in my life.
Oh yeah, you can't dig in a city, even in your own garden, because you don't know how far down you can go without hitting something important. The countryside offers many such small liberties that are really nice.

I miss how easy it is to go to sleep, too. I can hear cars all the damn time, here, even if it is distant and muffled.

I live in a village and would never want to live in a city.
I enjoy having almost no shitskins around here, instead of moving to a city where pickpockets and street thugs can be found in any place during any moment of the day.

>why is countryside/village life glorified on this board?
People did not evolve to live in cities, but in tribes of about 200-300 people, which is why people in cities act fundamentally asocial/antisocial. When you have a population of 200-300 people living in an area, that population is big enough to avoid inbreeding but small enough for people to be able to develop trust and constructive relationships with those near them.

Cities may be the ornate roofs (for better or worse), but villages are the building blocks.

We are starting to see hispanics and blacks walk down mountain highway which is a very rare sight to see, they wear backpacks with no shirts and always hitchhiking towards the mountain, I dont understand where they are going.

White In group conformance for the benefit of whites is what we need more of, conformance to jewish ideals leading to in group cultural suicide and mud victory is what we need less of.

Not true for the most part, done digs all over many cities and aften in peoples yards. Quite often smashed up concrete backyards for an excavation and then covered it with turf for some cash on the side.

I guess I lucked out. Doesn't matter, though. I can still grow potatoes.

>uneducated

this new meme is great

>living in the city
>wash car, soap suds killing fishes
>epa agent comes gives verbal warning, or citation.

My backyard, how is this not the greatest lifestyle? I seen more black bears than people this week.

What am I looking at here in your pic?

post your frontyard

i live in a village
its nice and comfy
have fun whit your huge gray shitblocks and multiculti city slicker lifestyles

that looks even more rural than a village, very nice though

Looks like my backyard, but missing Mt Ranier dead in the center, if it clears up i'll take a picfture

Oly bro here. How much snow you get up your ways in the winter? We get nil.

This is central alberta, explains the similarities. Rockies are about 45 min west.

Its crazy, when its warm its always +2 degrees warmer, vice versa with the cold

Oly and Eatonville area don't differ to much in the winter.

That's not even a village, that's just pure, untamed wilderness. It scares me, a little bit.

>no constant ooga booga from the nightclub down the road
>no sirens
>no pointless light pollution
>know your neighbours
>appreciate solitude and community at the same time
>no air pollution
>opportunity to be self sufficient
>largely homogeneous
>good architecture

y. underage who just finished his class assignment on The Scarlet Letter

>portunigger

implying you're not an uneducated fishmongering negroid

I look around at Alder lake sometimes. Good Innawoods area. You ever get on the east side of the cascades? The lack of precipitation tempts me. Still have game, mountain-fed rivers, trees.

Ranting about village life, coming from luxembourg

It is hard to be more hypocritical

Town is 30 minutes away, almost 2k people not counting tourist. Im just lucky to own land bordering crow land and a provincal park

Some afghan villager. A lot of them look white

>which is why stormcucks and "muh racial superiority" is fucking stupid

No I am more of a homebody, I dont hunt or anything, and my work is about 10 minutes from my house with no set schedule, just when I want to go

I am so grateful it would be cool if people could experience this, I got lucky to be in the situation I am in.

For example I am about 45 minute drive from the base of Mt Rainier

I still only saw like two inches of snow for one day last year, that's how it is in western WA though, snow hard for one day then gets to about 33 degrees and rain lol

Crown'

Ooohhhh, OP caught out

That's what I thought.

I like living in a large city for all the various restaurants. That's the main thing for me.

I lived in a village for years, that is true, a minor argument between two people can turn into the entire village dividing in on itself. But still, I loved it and I miss it.

>look white
they are remnants of the orginial aryans who gave iran its name, hidden away in the afghan mountains

>Eatonville
Ayy nigga I work in Puyallup.

As opposed to very smart and intelligent city people who demands more culture? Villages may be boring, but it's better than shitholes like 'cities'

holy fucksticks this guy figured it out!

wait until you need healthcare and all the village has are village idiots

village people typically die from the stupidity of the villagers - the smartest ones go to college, then move away

why would anyone take an advice from an eskimo ?

this

>american
>education
Persians were white you fucking donkey diddler
They were exterminated by the mohammadans
Yazidi are a fine example

because cities get nuked first

/thread

no
silos (the main targets) are mostly at countryside

Not true britbong.

Lived 20 mins from NYC for 28 years before moving to cornland, WI. It is a slower pace, but life out here is more genuine. Life in the city is artificial.

Because village life is seriously comfy, Jean-Claude. This is why nobody takes your politicians seriously, just because you want to get culturally enriched in your non-country doesn't mean the rest of Europe has to get culturally enriched too.

>One wrong word or rumor and the whole village is against you

Unity, that's why i live in the countryside.

RARE
A
R
E
what the fuck is that country

You don't even have a countryside you pale fuck.

are you kidding
look at a map

The most beautiful country in the planet, newfag

Aquafresh and lighter Aquafresh?

Isn't your biggest city like 100,000? Can that even be considered urban living?

Village life is only mundane and boring because you have probably either grown up in a city or suburb environment.
>need latest electronics
>need to keep up with fashion
>University education is key to success
>need to strive that 'American Dream'
>want all the amenities near by so i dont need to cook or worry about shit I need to make my life easier.

Village life is simple, down to earth, and once you understand that community, family, etc is everything you can see why it appeals to some. Also, you generally work to live rather than live to work like most people do who live in the city of suburb.

LITERALLY A NON-COUNTRY.

This.
I have lived all my life in a small town, when i was 21 i moved to a city because "towns are boring!".
Now, 5 years later, i moved back to my home town because cities are degenerate.

>fucking Luxembourg thinking Albania is rare

Luxembourg, you've got the population of a small city. Don't act all common and shit, you RARE bastard.

>what are local doctors and hospitals

have a (you) from a rare country then

>tfw you can't stand either rural whitetrash or city niggers and hipsters

The entire world is not Switzerland

Käskop kanker please

ULTRA R A R E

*blushes*

>daily reminder that you will always be a non-country whose main export are politicians with the charisma and appearance of damp rags

According to this guy at our civilizational stage only life in big cities makes sense, even if it is empty spiritually. It makes sense that the smart people ll go to college and leave their villages.

Can you take back your drunk retard Juncker?

implying its bad to be drunk while being the president of the EU

apologize

It is when fucking up the continent,

give him another drink

youre just jealous

Villages? Maybe not. I live in the Suburbs in America. The D.C. / Baltimore suburbs to be exact in the glorious state of Maryland. It is essentially paradise aside from the weather.

Maybe for you.

answer: shitty

the problem of attracting better talent to rural areas has been well known for decades

>Implying we pay for visits here
Why do you think we have shit economy and taxes

And no, city people are the idiots here, they can't take care of themselves, they only know where and how to shop, and drink coffee at café's while discussing how 'hard' their life is and how 'busy' they are

I didn't give an advice you moron, I was stating my opinion which is different than yours.

>tfw you realize the world became a huge village thank's to interkek.

>no, its boring.
He said, while spending most of his time on the computer anyway.

I can live in the middle of a forest and still have 100/100mb fiber internet. There is literally no point in living in a city anymore.

Unless you like being around degenerates

What do you do with your life? I have no idea what anybody would even do in Greenland

>I can live in the middle of a forest and still have 100/100mb fiber internet
Goddamn it Sweden, why do you let Niggers and Muslims in and not me??

Kind of curious too. Are you a fisherman or do you guys get free money like Alaskans do.

Germans are richer than Brits and Dutch?!

Just throw your passport away and say you are a 16 year old syrian child and your good.

I'm on vacation right now, but otherwise I work at Nuuk Imeq. You guys come here pretty often, there are two American working at a brewery down south, and up in Thule.

I'm not sure how to describe how everyday life is, it's pretty much like in Denmark (only place I've travelled) so I have nothing much to compare with

Are you the same guy I asked for an Omegle chat the other day?

Some of them are still original indo-european aryan white.

Yes. About the suicides and /r9k/ right?

Cities are absolute cancer. It's where culture goes to die.

also have a canadian village

That is where I belong.

I'm going to get a remote job and bug out soon.

This

Fuck. I know he's not a "Newfie" but Stan Rogers makes me wish I could be Canadian a century ago or something.
youtu.be/TVY8LoM47xI

Also:

>a lot less light pollution making the night skies more beautiful

I much prefer my little village back home to the city I'm in now.

the ideal life is in outskirts of a city

you can go downtown in less than 30 mins

you live in a quiet place with nature

cant lose u faggots

It's not too late to come to Newfoundland. Shitskins, cucks, globalists, kikes and libshits ignore this place.

I couldn't live in a city, too used to being able to do what I want whenever I want without complaints.

Suburbs are fucking trash. I live in a chicago suburb, its fucking terrible.

What will your one word be?

Am I huwhite enough?

>a Jew this that much lack of foresight
Who woulda thunk?

>Why people who only know the countryside from pretty post cards, glorify it?
Gee I guess

It's a simple life, meanwhile in the city you're just another drone, its the only place where you walk among a sea of people and still be completely alone.

>Costa Reeking has bad experiences with small towns because he lives in a third world shithole or is a white guy that couldn't cut it in his small midwestern town so he moved to Costa Rica and now shitposts about the people who rejected him for being a pussy

>Shitskins, cucks, globalists, kikes and libshits ignore this place.

And money.

>If someone disagree with something they must had a bad experience with it
Is this why you oppose homosexuality so much?

And this never happens in a city sjw university campus or at any workplace in the city?

LOL INCEST XDDD

>If someone disagree with something they must had a bad experience with it
The only other logical conclusion is that you've never experienced it to begin with.

Or you experienced it and disliked it, and didn't get traumatized about it, like a normal human being.

Which is what you made a shit fit about me mentioning to begin with. How about you fuck off?

Go back to reading your first sentence, retard.

>this is what counts as reading comprehension
How does it feel that even Mexico hates you people?

>How does it feels that some drug addict, bum retard hates you?
Nothing I guess

Have you every even lived with rednecks OP? Honestly coming from experience I'd rather live with a bunch of rednecks then a bunch of liberal minded fags in a city.

It's because American cities are absolute hell holes

Most European cities are still liveable and it's not necessary to flee to the suburbs or the country

Campaign ribbon brings the banter

Butthurt OP got caught shagging dogs, again.

Bitch please, Germans are poor as fuck.

>a jew lacks foresight
They cut those off at birth

And then the rabbi sucks out any compassion that might have come with it

>no, its boring.
Only if you're a braindead cunt that can't occupy himself and needs spoonfeeding. I always have stuff i want to do none of which relies on stupid modern bullshit.

Typical city cunt, no intuition nor introversion always needing stimulation via stupid bullshit like shopping and junk food. You sound lilke a sad useless product of modern life desu.

im not white ? ;_;

w-what am i then?

If you look like this I'll make you white all over bbe

Not when your sipping on whiskey and smoking good weed

>smoking weed
KYS

Please respond

Countryside life doesn't imply village life
Going there to isolate yourself is a thing, going there to get involved in petty old women shittalk at the local bar is another

Fingolian