How come these guys never get shit for their colonization of the new world...

How come these guys never get shit for their colonization of the new world? Seems britain and france and america get the flak, but spain and portugal were the worst of all the colonizers, with the exception of the psychopathic dutch.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/15/is-being-hispanic-a-matter-of-race-ethnicity-or-both/
youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI
nytimes.com/2008/12/05/science/05genes.html
inspiretochangeworld.com/2015/10/the-truth-about-the-so-called-british-royal-family-they-are-all-jews/
gilad.co.uk/writings/2016/6/26/haaretz-confirms-britain-has-been-operating-as-an-israeli-puppet-within-the-eu
soldelvall.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/the-case-for-imperialism/
slaverysite.com/Body/facts and figures.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Grande_do_Sul
lmgtfy.com/?q=origins of portuguese language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>were the worst of all the colonizers

le eternal anglo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend

hey at least anglo colonization added a few hundred million white people to the world. you guys just made a bunch of spanish speaking brownies.

this

>le (((white))) people
>muh melting pot

They weren't. Anglos and Frenchies just shifting blame.

Spain conquered Latin America Roman style.

Modern anti-Spanish sentiment in Latin America might be some CIA shit. Basically, CIA hired some SJWs or blacks... trying to get Latin Americans to renounce their European heritage.

I guess they don't want Latin American countries piling onto WW3 to liberate Europe from Islam.

Muslims just invaded Spain and going to shit on the birthplace of your ancestors.

A) Claim "We wuz Indians, We iz Rape babies, and shiet" and go cuck... watch your people die.

B) "We wuz conquistadors and colonists and shiet. No one messes with Spain.".... get on boats and invade Europe.

>America

What do we have to do with colonialism. Unless you are the philipines there wasnt really much we did. We won our freedom from the UK, then bought louisiana from the French, and basically got the rest when Mexico invaded us.

I mean I guess there is Alaska from the Russians but we bought that too. And Hawaii was more private people acting and not a olan by the US government.

Actually Argentina got millions of white Spanish and Italian diaspora thanks to colonization and later independence.

If it wasn't for Spain, Roca would have never genocided indio browns here.

You can meme it up all you want, doesn't change facts and it just makes you look ignorant.

Iberians are sort of brown. And as the left keeps telling you, you cannot pick on brownies.

no se para que les respondéis, siempre están con lo mismo..un puto yanki gordo y granoso que no sale de su casa

The problem is the white man that doesn't understand real patriarchy.

The Latin Americans were/are patriarchal. A right wing Latin is patriarchal. Latins don't have a word for motherland, it's fatherland... Patria.

For a Hispanic... Spain is the "Patria." It is the fatherland.

An average latino/hispanic man would not see himself as a rape baby.

Most Hispanic surnames derived from a father's first name. Gonzales means son of Gonzalo.

Patrilineal descent is extremely important.

Woah hey, guy.. Don't drag everyone down with you, acting like a Jew right about now.

>WE WUZ WHITE

Because Spain didn't stay a major world player and is now seen as a poor country. Let's be honest, too. Most posters here aren't from Mexico and they're going to have the biggest complaints I guess.

>Spain colonization was shit!
>Actually that's wrong
>M-MEMES!

Watch out anglo scum.

>Argentina
>White

>hey at least anglo colonization added a few hundred million white people to the world
LOL

>In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.

I don't think most people really consider the spanish to be white.

Because Spain has all ready been bastardized, its basically the template for the kalergi plan so there is no need to white guilt trip them with muh colonization to get them to accept more rapefugees.

>Son of a Spanish general who genocided 95% of Paraguay's male population
>Becomes president and genocides indios

So fucking based

You're spending way too much on Cred Forums mate. Spaniards are white, no matter what the D&D cunts on this board say

America. Fuck yeah

You only get shit if you're a winner. No one thinks about the guy in 16th place.

No one cares about the Arab slave trade, or the African slave trade, or the Islamic conquests, or the horrific crimes of the Ottoman Empire, or the German Namibian extermination, or the French involvement in the Rwandan genocide, and so on, because no one cares about these places period.

You should be proud that people make shit up about the USA to get angry about. It means you're a winner.

The better question is why does the UK still get shit for the British Empire when we were actually one of the more ethical colonial powers and we aren't a superpower any more.

>but spain and portugal were the worst of all

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Murricans in charge of history.

They are swarthy already. Also poor and jobless.

fucking ameritard, there're almost no blacks in argentina, they literally killed them all.

Spaniards are Hispanic, and I would say most people don't consider Hispanics to be white.

Cuban descendant here, Spain was fine, they spread christianity, bleached a bunch of indios or in Cuba's case, for rid of them.

Black/white people got a long but there was no pushed mixing bullshit.

USSR's push to spread satillite states was disgusting.

kek whos talking

What are you talking about? Spaniards get a lot of shit in their former colonies. In recent years leftards here have been pushing for Columbus Day to be re-named "Native Resistance Day" or some shit like that. There are often protests and stuff against European settlement on that day. Christianity is often criticised because of the Inquisition. etc etc.

Try visiting any country in Latin America before making such a claim.

You're such a moron. People only ever use the term "Hispanic" in the americas to refer to spanish speaking people, which in the americas is almost only mestizo Mexicans.

Because social marxism is about money. Portugal and Spain have no money. England has money. No immigrant will ever want to "bring diversity" to spain even if you paid him. Therefore, trying to destroy Spanish and Portuguese Culture would be a waste of time and resources. Social Marxism has a smaller chance of spreading there than actual Marxism.

Its true, not all, but many Mexicans are more indian than spanish. Nose and skin color are usually good give aways. Also asiatic eyes.

I'm sorry but you're wrong, Hispanic is a term for latinos in america who speak spanish. Spanish people are white.

They don't know Spaniards did colonisation, also they don't want to be racist as they consider Spaniards and their Latino offshots as a different race from whites. People don't want to be called racist these days ;) .

Hispanic is a fucking ethnicity which technically is white,
What I am saying is that most people don't consider that ethnicity to actually fall under the category "white people".

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/15/is-being-hispanic-a-matter-of-race-ethnicity-or-both/

Fucking 66% of Hispanics don't even consider themselves to be white.

so yes, they are white technically speaking, I'm not arguing that.

I'm saying that most people don't CONSIDER them to be the same race as white people.

near the obelisco there are lots of haitians selling plastic shit in the street. they are repulsive and so out of place.

Calm down burger, You have to know that we were the pioneers Portugal started in the early 14 century. Just wait a few more century's and then you can judge us. At least we manage to remain an homogeneous society , the same i can not tell about the 60%

Spanish are hispanic and white.

Mexicans are hispanic and indian (mostly).

WOODEN SHOES ARE NOT PYSCHOPATHIC

>what is reading comprehension

>tfw you will never have a Celtic slave girl you can do whatever you want with

Ok, that's different, my apologies. I agree with you under this explanation. The problem is spanish people are being dragged into the >spanish people are brown meme.

disgusting the same thing with germans,

>>In time, the (((English))) thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.

There, solved it
(the majority of slave-traders where Jews)

Madre patria
>let me tell you about your language

The only people worth attacking and guilt tripping are the ones who have something you want.

"Anglos have the best stuff, therefore anglos must have stoled it from us."

Remember, goyim, USA is responsible for killing the natives and bringing the slaves in

>(the majority of slave-traders where Jews)
lie. The majority of slave traders were Porrtuguese Catholics

Why were Irish + Negroid slaves so poppular, what benefits do they give the owner?

Someone is smuggling them.
As long as they stay 0.1% i don't really care, sadly they are all in our capital.
They don't even have IDS but our police is corrupt as fuck, well like everything here.

>The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion.

where are they now? what do they look like?

Spain a shit. All their colonies turned to drug addicts lmao

>Brazil over 4 million
>Rio de la Plata only 100.000 and didn't stay here

That was a close one.

your police is hilariously unprofessional. they all look like paid guards, sitting in their cars minding nothing, chatting all day on facebook and stuff.

>tfw colonised by the literal worst colonisers to exist.

If Britain colonised us we would have been Singapore tier good.

Fucking spics.

Bringing their corruption, Catholicism, and laziness with them and also poor governance.

At least we are getting pay back.

Because unlike the Western Europeans, the Hispanics reduced themselves to mating with the local brown people.

This is how negroid celts look like,

But you are.

Latins are shitty colonisers.

France, Spain, and Portugal are shit colonisers.

I mean just look at the examples.

Mali, Brazil, and Columbia.

Pretty shit to me.

You are wrong, our ancestors stole all they could.
In fact, they brought here such quantities of precious metals that Spanish currency (based on silver) crashed cause silver was devaluated into nothing. Also,the wealth was ridiculously mismanaged, corruption has always been rampant and the rest was spent on endless wars of attrition like the 30 Years War.

In short, we got a great deal from it, but it was all spent, squandered in conflicts (both internal and external, during which most of the colonies revolted), or "misplaced".

cuanto odio veo aquí jajaja , envidia? por que tenemos un lenguaje que compartimos con 500 M personas? jajajaja cuanta envidia guiri pero de la mala

DUDE SIESTA LMAO

spaniards are the worst that happened to south and central america. the best parts of chile are in the south where german colonies settled.

We get shitted m8

But the best part is that the ones who get butthurt are chicanos, not actual latin americans.
American white guilt is a fucking cancer.

Dude time is linear. There's a different winner for every period.

es pura envidia de la mala, fíjate en los post... ven que el lenguaje español y influencia de Sudamérica esta creciendo a pasos agigantados y les jode.

pura envidia.

SPICS FUCK OFF!

I WISH WE COULD CHANGE TIME.

YOU SHOULD STILLB E AL-ANDALUS YOU SHITTY MOORS.

FUCK OFF!

I WISH THE ANGLO COLONISED THE WORLD NOT THE STUPID SPICEROS.

MAXIMUM TRIGGERED.

Left is a qt, Vladislav

this

Wow, anglo's are fucked in the head.

Pure retardation Sven.

Frankly we don't give a shit. We rather be Iberian brown people then be part of the shit club of desperate snowniggers.

>Liberia, the literal asshole of Satan. Full of drugs, AIDS, cannibal warlords and Ebola.

Good job burger.

The main difference comes in when it's European Spaniards vs any of the many spanish mixes around the world. When I was in Spain with some family we had a tour guide who was completely Castillian (historically the ruling kingdom of Spain) Spanish, and he absolutely looked 100% white. European face/jaw and very good facial hair. True white/European Spaniards are hard to find but they exist

Reminder that only descendants of brown locals actually hate Spain.

>How come these guys never get shit for their colonization of the new world?

I hope you're not being serious. We were getting shit for colonization before it was cool.

>Frankly we don't give a shit. We rather be Iberian brown people then be part of the shit club of desperate snowniggers.
agreed

>american education

>European face/jaw
lol

lol what's wrong with the Dutch?

They were pretty based and created the 'melting pot' culture in New Amsterdam which was later conquered by the duke of York.

I used to lurk on your press websites so I can believe most Spaniards are shitheads like you

You should stop hanging out with the juden

And what has your country accomplish exactly?

>white people

Oh come on Filipinas, you were named after a Spanish King-Emperor, if that's not a demonstration of love I don't know what is

because we dont give a fuck,in history classes we're too busy talking about how badass we we're to give a shit about slaves the only time you see the word "slave" in a middle school history book is when they talk about the BOATLOAD of slaves we brought from africa to brazil, we're taught that the 1400-1800 period were the golden days and that we should take pride in it, meanwhile american school kids are forced to visit the african american history museum and visit the cotton field where the white kids are forced to pick cotton while their negro classmates whip them

>implying Europeans don't have distinct features
>implying you have seen the American Spanish vs the European Spanish

Keep on talking despite being clueless amigo.

cuanta bilis echan los guris. es mejor dejarlos pasar.les arde el culo cmo nada

youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI

Let's talk about slavery shall we?

From before Roman times, slavery was normal in Britannia, with slaves being routinely exported.[5][6] Slavery continued as an accepted part of society under the Roman Empire and after; Anglo-Saxons continued the slave system, sometimes in league with Norse traders often selling slaves to the Irish.[7] In the early 5th century the Romano-Briton Saint Patrick was captured by Irish raiders and taken as a slave to Ireland.

Payback's a bitch isn't it?

After the world war Brazil and Argentina took the German refugees, America took the jews

explains it all desu, South America is more Western than you guys, cuz at least they ain't helping destroy Europe like the US has been doing the last 50 years

>How come these guys never get shit for their colonization of the new world?

What are you talking about? Spanish and Portuguese are languages native to the Americas. The indigenous people were speaking them before the Europeans arrived.

Are you telling me you've never seen mulatto looking people from the states?

Mail-order brides that age badly

Wtf is an "American Spanish"? If they aren't from Spain they aren't Spanish, period.

American Spanish would be the mongrel native/Spanish mixes who speak spanish. Mexico, central America, etc.

The European Spaniards are startlingly different when you're used to the "Spanish" of America.

>France
>Good colonizers

Confirmed. We are shit

this

>implying there is a european facial feature
>what are slavs vs scandis vs mediterraneans
>american education

Stay in your melting pot mongrel

>legend
>implying it isnt true

Spic revisionism everyone.

I'm actually Chinese but I hate what the Spics did to this country.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BRITAIN.

China is literally more relevant than your Moorish drug filled hellhole.

The only thing your country export is construction workers and coach drivers.

Yes we are named after an Inbred incompetent king

How lovely.

WHY WEREN'T WE NAMED AFTER QUEEN ELIZABETH TUDOR.

WHY ARE WE NAMED AFTER A HABSBURG INBRED AND LITERALLY THE MOST FAIL EMPEROR OF THE HRE AND ARCHDUKE OF AUSTRIA AND KING OF SPAIN

>American Spanish would be the mongrel native/Spanish mixes who speak spanish. Mexico, central America, etc.

According to that logic mulattoes who speak English are African Englishmen.

t.drug addict chink

Obviously meds and slavs don't count as true European you fool.

I refer to the noble peoples of western Europe, with aristocratic features.

>Spic revisionism everyone.

Considering native Flip IQ is at the level of Abo's you should thank us for our admixture. It's probably the only thing saving your entire country from being legally retarded.

It's not our fault primo.

It's the Spaniard spic fault.

We should do a deconquista.

Let us rape their "women" like how they raped ours.

Let them feel our pain.

Kek, we basically just hype up the fact that we were the destination for slaves who ran away while ignoring less convenient truths of our past.

>China is literally more relevant than your Moorish drug filled hellhole.
>The only thing your country export is construction workers and coach drivers.

Is that what they teach you in commie schools?

>I'm actually Chinese

You literally have no soul.

You aren't human.

I didn't invent the logic it's just what we have to work with. If we called our mongrels mestizo scum like they are we would have twice as many chimpouts then we already have

Out of all the "Spanish" I've known in my life where I live (Northeast coast of US) I think I've known ONE true European Spaniard. He hates being associated with the native mongrels. lel

His offspring will probably end up served for dinner at a baby meat buffet.

Belgians were the worst.

>China is literally more relevant than your Moorish drug filled hellhole.
and your country exports prostitutes (delicious filipinos in Madrid) and cheap force for China and Japan

>It's the spaniards fault
Shut the fuck you jungle chink, do you really believe americans or japs were any better than spaniards?

Please stop posting bigoted symbols, sir.

>I didn't invent the logic it's just what we have to work with.

Brah just call them Latinos. When I went to the states everyone was talking about "Spanish people" and all I could see was squat brown indians.

I think the problem here is calling them all spanish, spanish people are from spain europe. Spanish talking mexicans, puerto ricans, etc are hispanics or latinos

you were an american colony faggot, so shut up stupid chink.

ten un poco de decencia friegaplatos y cierra la boca

Make me.

I'm taking Cred Forums down with memes and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

See you in 8ch m8.

>do you think the japaneseor Americans were any better

Post-modernism everyone, we just argue who is the shittiest of the shit. Not this is what shpuld be supported, only where hatred should be targeted. You're all completely lost.

>all I could see was squat brown indians

kek. correct analysis

1 in 3 spainiards is a moor or a jew

nytimes.com/2008/12/05/science/05genes.html

>be in class
>teacher is a mulatto woman
>me, some lads and an Italian exchange student talking about our countries
>he talks about the Roman Empire, Renaissance, etc
>we start talking about the Discoveries of the New World
>teacher says it was an empire based on the enslavement of other people
>say to her face "shouldn't have sold their people for sweathers then"
>she now thinks I'm a Nazi

>Independent since 1898
>It's not our fault we are shit!

wew lad.

Because Hispanics are all cucks

fuck off anglo leaf scum, nobody wants you here.

Go suck some dogos benis in your inhospitable cold tundra.

kek, says the spanish rape baby.

>Argetina es Europeano mi amigo1111 es germanico111 es papa de Prssuia11111 es 1000% blanco11111 es no spicero1111

this is what The most serene white European republic of Argentina actually believes,

t. Fernando Martinez

German BBW slayer. Male prostitute

Almost all construction workers in Europe are literally Poortoguese.

Sucks to be slavic tier shit.

Spics were the aboslute worse.

They exported the shittiest of their cultures.

Laziness, Siesta, Shitty administration, Corruption, Retarded Catholicism, Literally worshiping religious symbols.

We were your colony for 300 years and literally named after your inbred king you idiot.

>ES SOY AMERICANO111 ES NO COLONIDAD DE ESPANA1111

Fuck off Spic.

It should have been Britain.

>independence

We were literally sold to the Americans.

i am sephardic jew, even i have friends with jew nacionality.is really common here

What did the dutch do?

A colonialist country is not responsible of their former colonies's future situations after they proclaimed themselves independent, or they were stolen by war treaties.

Suck my dick, choke on it.

Which Filipinas did they rape? The Spanish didn't want to mix with the Filipinos. The whites in the Phillipines stuck to enclaves and they only held on to the Phillipines for a short time.

The Phillipines has 100 million people and out of those only like 1000 have Spanish blood.

>hourly anglo hate thread
Makes me fucking hard, keep on hating faggots, jealousy is a terrible thing.

But it's so easy to blame others for your own mistakes!

>We wuz indians and rape babies and shietz
But that's the truth, denying it is what makes you a cuck.
>Get conquered
>Start to identify with your conquerors
>Eventually get so cucked that you will give up your life to go defend their homeland from a group of people that have done nothing to you
I don't think you know what cuck means

They raped our women with their retardedness.

Literal bad governance and extreme worship for religious saints.

Absolute heresy.

Spics can't govern anything.

Just look at your neighbor Mesico and your future.

>Almost all construction workers in Europe are literally Poortoguese.

I don't see what's your problem exactly.

Vamos, pa dentro

kek, I love this meme. Same with the "Tango was heavily influenced by African slaves."

I don't know who started this shit but I lived in Buenos Aires for 3 years. Never met a single nigger, not even a mulato. There where a lot of mestizos, Jews and Koreans but no blacks. I feel like this is another cultural marxist meme created fairly recently.

por que nos defiendes user, usualmente vosotros sois los primeros en echar mierda

Based Anglo why didn't you colonise our country?

Why didn't you colonise China?

The whole world should belong to the Anglo not the dumb Spicero.

Fucking pope.

Dumb treaty cunt.

>being proud of being poor

kek.

hahahahaha.

Dumb spic cunt.

No it isn't.

If you're descended from a Spanish rapist, your dad is still Spanish. You have white Spanish rapist, conquistador flowing in your veins.

Fighting for the locals makes you a cuck. Your dad wasn't one of the indians, it was the Spanish guy.

Stop with the bullshit Alucard, Half-Vampire ... "muh daddy was evil" white savior cuck fantasies.

And the Mestizos weren't the product of rape, that's just slander.

The conquistadors were high testo, the new leaders in America, and all the sluts wanted their cocks.

Their Indian allies got lots of pussy, too.

Como dije antes, esos son los marrones zurdos marxistas de clase baja.

Como podria odiar a España cuando parte de mis antepasados son españoles.

Lamentablemente el meme de patria grande sudamericana calo fuerte en las universidades.

y que puto problema tienes con lo que he dicho?

Holy fuck just end yourself cucklord.

I've never heard anyone call mexicans spanish people. The only thing they'll say to be pc is spanish speaking.

Cuando ves a un latino echando mierda contra españa puedes estar seguro de que detrás de la pantalla hay un indio con plumas y taparrabo

>Spanish
>white

I'm not poor, and I don't have a smallu dicku either.

Is that why you're ranting asian manlet? Or did a Euro bro steal your asian GF?

This.

>tfw i don't understand Spic language so I cannot insult these Moorish spics.

Fucking dumb fucks.

Why didn't you teach us Spic language?

And you ask yourself why you're shit colonisers.

Yes my most white european serene friend.

>the psychopathic dutch.

Huh?

We were the only ones trying to trade with the locals instead if exterminating them.

You're claiming they mindraped your women?

The Phillipinos are mutt asians. Austronesian, Negrito, Polynesian, Chinese, etc, etc.

I think the Spanish had the least sex there... like literally. Just converted a bunch of people into Catholicism, introduced Spanish names, dumped the Roman alphabet in there, and then left.

ok drug addict...but i conquistadores loved chink slaves and they raped them

>British
>white

>It's an everyone on Cred Forums lets their autism fly yet again kind of episode
wew lad

>spain and portugal were the worst of all the colonizers, with the exception of the psychopathic dutch.
You're being too kind. I love you too!

ching chong ping pong pang

leopold

if you don't burn, you're not white

You've got to understand one simple rule about the Spanish Empire. WE/They were absolutely catholic, so catholic that they'd prefer a catholic above a white man, that was our problem.

Also, you have the Commonwealth and we have Hispanism, a fucking meme about the concept of having a Hispanic culture that involves Spain, South America, and all those countries under spanish rule in the past.

We're more romantic you're mostly pragmatic. Obviously pragmatic > romantic.

>speaks a meme language in which words for basic concepts for anything remotely civilized are garbled loanwords from Spanish

How does it feel when your language didn't even had words for shit like "chair" and "window" before we came, savage?

It doesn't matter if you not an anglo on the outside, it's what in here that counts.

because their colonies are shit today

Why can't leafs ever make a funny shitpost?

kek Pinoy chink thinks he would even exist if he where colonized by anyone other than Iberian.

The fact that you subhumans are living and breathing is a sign of how benevolent Spanish conquistadors where. If the Brits had taken over they would have put every last one of you fucks in the grave. If you want proof of that looks at post Spanish-American war. We where already planning on killing you all off before it went public and we backed off.

>argentina
>white

>Why didn't you teach us Spic language?
why? you are not a spanish son like Argentina, Chile , Colombia,cuba etc....

and stop your butthurt

Thanks for taking all the african slaves my greatest ally

They're literally Whiter and more relevant than anything on your Iberian peninsula has to offer.

>Spics
>not poor

Kek. Nice oxymoron m80.

Hong Kong is 1000x richer than your slave poor Moor ass.

Nice Spic revisionism again.

>le black legend isn't true
>is proud about being an inhuman pig

Pick one my Moorish papa.

WIR WUZ DEUTSCHE UND SCHEISSE.

100% BLANCO GERMANICO PRUSSIA MI AMIGO.

I'm sure we had those in China you dumb spic.

>claims to be good colonisers
>can't teach a colony to speak Spic
??????????????????????????????/

Thank you based Anglo.

We will never forget what you did for Hong Kong.

Sorry to disappoint you but the only country in the world that considers Spaniards Hispanics as ethnic group is the US. Which is funny because genetics tells us that Moortugal es blacker than us, but they're considered white and northern Spain is 'Hispanic'

Os tenian que haber colonizado los ingleses, a ver cuantos chinos retrasados de mierda como tu quedaban

>Twenty percent of the population of the Iberian Peninsula has Sephardic Jewish ancestry and 11 percent have DNA reflecting Moorish ancestors, the geneticists have found.

>I'm sure we had those in China you dumb spic.

I'm talking about Tagalog you bow-legged, bucktoothed asiatic

Still better than having anglo blood.

>Pick one my Moorish papa.
we are not your motherland.. you don't speak spanish and your population is 100% chinks

>one country for the spanish
>versus every country for the british

99.99999% Filipinos look South Asian/Austronesian. Look like Indonesians... even becoming Muslim.

Claim... "We wuz Spanish rape babies."

"We all look like Enrique Iglesias."

kek

Negligible amounts of Spanish blood.

Because they were culturally enriched until their features became that of shitskins therefore they are seen as "just like us" when viewed by shitskins
Plus they're broke and not great places to live so the darkies have no advantage if they manage to shame them since they don't have anything to take

Uruguay is technically a country too.

>versus every country for the british
>what is Poo to the Loo

Why so much hate m8?

What did we ever do to you?

Aside from being jew puppets for over 100 years?

Wtf, Latin Catholic bros made great colonies. Brazil has bunda, Colombia cocaine, Argentina Germanics. In Philippines you can buy a person for 100 dollar.

Meanwhile look at United States of Diabetics, what do they have? Jewish PC culture and fat mongs.

You literally just said better to be Jewish than Anglo though.

How are we Jewish puppets m8?

We gave you Spices and Tobacco and gold and shit.

Fucking ungrateful Spic cunts.

Could have given our nation something cool but noo let's give our laziness and corruption instead.

Dumb spic cunt.

Fuck off you drongo cunt.

I'm kind of happy we don't speak Spic anyway.

The only people who speak it are third world monkeys like you and your "colonies" us not included and Guam.

No one claims to have Spic blood.

The people who do are Americanised flips who think having Spic blood makes them Western even though Spics are literally looked at as Third world monkeys.

I was talking about the minority moor DNA.

>How are we Jewish puppets m8?

Are you actually serious?

They weren't really involved in any world war so they don't receive as much hate from the Jews. They lost their influence as well in the last century

Spaniards didn't kill us all. They fucked our women and the result is us; spic degenerates.

Thank you España!

>Are you actually serious?

Yes.

>I was talking about the minority moor DNA.
>Argentinian thinks it's better to be black than white
Made me think.

>third world monkeys like you and your "colonies" us not included and Guam.
i love spanish colonies...i am sorry for you because americans colonized your country.

Muslims can't complain because they did it first

inspiretochangeworld.com/2015/10/the-truth-about-the-so-called-british-royal-family-they-are-all-jews/

gilad.co.uk/writings/2016/6/26/haaretz-confirms-britain-has-been-operating-as-an-israeli-puppet-within-the-eu

Anglos fought for the jews in WW2 meanwhile we let nazis escape here and live a comfy life on the mountains.

You're on the wrong side of history m8.

Walloon =/= Dutch

Most Spaniards look like that dumbass

>with the exception of the psychopathic dutch.
But we invented the stock market system just too compete with Spain, France and Britain which all had 5 times our population and then we traded for almost 200 years with Japan as the only western country because we were smart enough to keep politics, religion seperated from trade.
We settled New Amsterdam (NY) and gave Indjuns 20 guldar bux for it, them quackers then gave woman rights, the absolute mad man.
We never genocided anyone, we a good boy :3

They're so gross and rude

>claims to love Spanish colonies
>hates the Philippines and Guam because they sold it to the Americans

Dumb Spic cunt pick one.

I'm happy the Americans bought us or else we would have been Africa tier poor thanks to Spic retardedness.

>playing eu4 as castile/spain
>forcibly changing culture in all colonized areas to castilian, and religion to catholic, including north africa.
>feels good man

>inspiretochangeworld.com/2015/10/the-truth-about-the-so-called-british-royal-family-they-are-all-jews/
kek you got an actual real argument with some reliable sources mate?

>Anglos fought for the jews in WW2
How dare we defend ourselves from invasion right? Must be working for the jews.

Am I supposed to be grateful for cancersticks?

Pretty sure Hitler offered to leave you alone.

you are not a spanish colony, i am sorry lad but we don't share anything with you.

Hitler never wanted to fight you.

Seriously m8 learn some history.

in english please, no mexican here

Nothing is conceptually greater than the VOC.

Golden Age never forgetti.

WE WUZ FIRST CAPITALISTS N FIRST MODERN DEMOCRACY N SHIT

Like he left Russia alone?

>we're going to invade your closest neigbour and ally
>promise to leave you alone though swear on me mum

oi oi oi mate wut did u say bout my grandmotha i'll fuk u up good m8

While our brethren starved and enslaved we gave you $$$.

We never even asked for reparations or any form of compensation.

Dumb spic shit.

Die!

don't believe in nazi propaganda

hitler first tried to convince the British that they were Aryan's and to unite to hitler but it was only because hitler didn't want to fight uk and Soviet Union at the same time

It says PHILIPpines not American South East Asian Islands.

And you won the battle against the sea, and stole its clay - which is even more impressive.

Because it wasn't my ancestors who crossed the ocean and colonized America. It was yours.

>While our brethren starved and enslaved we gave you $$$.
>Literally the poorest colony with virtually no resources other than a bunch of retarded abos

The only value in your archipelago was that it was near China and could be used as a hub for trade. Other than that colonizing you spear-chuckers was an act of charity.

kek, literally the only good anglo post in this thread.

Good job.

How do you feel when your women leave you for a Westerner?

>I-I never wanted your natural resources anyway!
>b-baka!

Tsundere Spain

german uk would still be better than jew uk

sorry, but spanish speaking countries don't consider PHILIPpines ,a spanish colony

those balkan countries lack 100% euro ancestry?

>go in and take what you want
>leave
>region goes to hell
>we dindu nuffin!

Still waiting on that proof we are Jewish puppets.

Come on, drop some knowledge.

Drop it like your countrymen dropped their weapons at our feet.

Is this what they teach you in Spic education?
In taberna quando sumus,
non curamus quid sit humus,
sed ad ludum properamus,
cui semper insudamus.
quid agatur in taberna
ubi nummus est pincerna,
hoc est opus ut quaeratur;
si quid loquar, audiatur.

Quidam ludunt,
quidam bibunt,
quidam indiscrete vivunt.
sed in ludo qui morantur,
ex his quidam denudantur,
quidam ibi vestiuntur,
quidam saccis induuntur;
ibi nullus timet mortem,
sed pro Baccho mittunt sortem.

Primo pro nummata vini;
ex hac bibunt libertini;
semel bibunt pro captivis,
post haec bibunt ter pro vivis,
quater pro Christianis cunctis,
quinquies pro fidelibus defunctis,
sexies pro sororibus vanis,
septies pro militibus silvanis.
octies pro fratribus perversis,
nonies pro monachis dispersis,
decies pro navigantibus,
undecies pro discordantibus,
duodecies pro paenitentibus,
tredecies pro iter agentibus.

Tam pro papa quam pro rege
bibunt omnes sine lege.
Bibit hera, bibit herus,
bibit miles, bibit clerus,
bibit ille, bibit illa,
bibit servus cum ancilla,
bibit velox, bibit piger,
bibit albus, bibit niger,
bibit constans, bibit vagus,
bibit rudis, bibit magus,
Bibit pauper et aegrotus,
bibit exul et ignotus,
bibit puer, bibit canus,
bibit praesul et decanus,
bibit soror, bibit frater,
bibit anus, bibit mater,
bibit ista, bibit ille,
bibunt centum, bibunt mille.

Parum sescentae nummatae
durant cum immoderate
bibunt omnes sine meta,
quamvis bibant mente laeta;
sic nos rodunt omnes gentes,
et sic erimus egentes.
qui nos rodunt confundantur
et cum iustis non scribantur.

WE NEED REPARATIONS FOR SLAVERY AND COLONIALISM

How do you feel when your women leave you for a African?

Every time I see a Filipino called Rodrigo or whatever Spanish name it's very cringy

We left because they asked us to.
Their fault.

>WE NEED REPARATIONS FOR SLAVERY AND COLONIALISM
why?, you are not a spanish colony

I wouldn't be to sure about that. The Belgian Congo and King Leopold seem to be getting their moment in the sun right now.

People only care about white colonization.

Proofs we are Spic(sadly)
:^).

When we are in the tavern, we do not care about what earth is (i.e. what we are made of), we set about gambling and over that we always sweat. We must investigate what happens in the tavern where money is the butler; pay attention to what I say.

Some gamble, some drink, some live without discretion. From those who spend their time in gambling, some are stripped bare, some win clothes, some are dressed in sacks; there no-one fears death, but for the wine they throw dice.

First, for the payment of the wine (i.e. who pays for the wine). Then the boozers start to drink; they drink once to those in prison, after that, three times for the living, four times for all Christendom, five times for the faithful departed, six times for sisters of loose virtue, seven times for soldiers of the forest, eight times for brothers in error, nine times for scattered monks, ten times for those who sail, eleven times for men quarrelling, twelve times for those doing penance, thirteen times for those on journeys.

For pope and king alike all drink without restraint.

The mistress drinks, so does the master, the soldier drinks, so does the cleric, that man drinks, that woman drinks, the servant drinks with the maid, the fast man drinks, so does the slow, the white man drinks, so does the black, the stay-at-home drinks, so does the wanderer, the fool drinks, so does the scholar.

The poor drink, and the sick, the exile and the unknown, the boy, the greybeard, the bishop, the deacon, sister, brother, old woman, mother, that woman, this man, they drink by the hundred, by the thousand.

Large sums of money last too short a time when everybody drinks without moderation and limit, even though they drink with a happy heart; in this everyone sponges on us and it will make us poor.

Damnation to those who sponge on us! Put not their names in the book of Just.

So you can say "nope" again?

It's okay m8, facing the truth sucks, but it's better than living in a lie.

You'll get there some day.

Are you clinically retarded? We're talking about countries directly created by colonization, not well established kingdoms and cultures taken over. Indian Civilization has been around for thousands of years, and has even been united (almost) a couple times in the past.

You interbred with island monkeys you moron, it's your own cultures fucking fault for fucking everything that moves.

tobacco is an American crop. Spaniards brought it to you guys not the other way around.

Yeah I know man just think 50 years after white people left and now the place is a shithole this is obviously their fault -- oh wait this isn't about Detroit

Dutch colonial empire was best empire
Prove me wrong
>Pro tip
You can't

muh dick

i am sorry lad but in Spain you are considered a poor version of china, nobody thinks about your country like a spanish colony.

All Spics look the same. They;re little short brown mogoloid like creatures. Truly DISGUSTING

>So you can say "nope" again?
Give me some evidence and I won't.

The fact is you can't, can you.

Was it part of the Jewish plan for you to lose a war with us? I know Israel sold you weapons, so it's strange how we are the puppets...

>implying a country called India existed before the Brits came in
>implying the Mayans and Incans didn't have well-established kingdoms and cultures

British education, folks

You kinda are.

We were a glorified garden.

Spics planted lots of cash crops.

You were literally scared to lose us because we provided you with a lot of money.

No wonder you sent your Armada to battle the British who invaded.

Si puer cum puellula
moraretur in cellula,
felix coniunctio.
Amore succrescente,
pariter e medio
propulso procul taedio,
fit ludus ineffabilis
membris, lacertis, labiis.

>You were a colony!
>You weren't a colony!

Stop being tsundere Spain-kun!

But they get shit ALL the time, especially in Spanish history classes, which is taught is Spanish-dominant countries.

>Indian civilisation is the same as the modern nation of India
Spain pls.

The junta were literally jewish puppets.

>I know Israel sold you weapons, so it's strange how we are the puppets...

kek dumb angloposter doesn't know jews have financed both sides of every single big war in the last 100-200+ years.

Oi mate i never said we aren't jewish puppets too, our president just agreed to receive 3000 Syrian "refugees".

I'm going to use this thread to shill my recent post on Imperialism ;-)

soldelvall.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/the-case-for-imperialism/

Name a french colony that is not a complete shit, and is an independent country

>protip
You cant

>reading comprehension

That was my point. Modern India is a British creation.

Africa?

you are not lad, sorry

Hispanic is a mixture of Spanish with native central/south american.

Spanish therefore cannot be Hispanic, they are white europeans.

New Alergia AKA France.

Isn't Hispanic more of a cultural group.
Some people treat it as a racial thing but that's wrong. Even Latin AMerica is pretty diverse.

Ok then.

Still waiting for you to prove we are though. Educate me, I implore you.

I genuinely want to know.

Just because you deny it doesn't make it any less true my Spanish papa.

You are right bro you guys aren't jewish puppets at all.

I'm so sorry.

>Mexico invaded us
You're retarded

Just tell me for fucks sake. Stop being a mongoloid.

>Isn't Hispanic more of a cultural group.
I guess so. Speaking from personal experience, though, it's bullshit. Some Spaniards are warm to the idea from the comfort of their first-world abodes, but I've been abroad, surrounded by "hispanics", and it felt fucking alien. Not a pleasant experience altogether and a reminder of how different we are. There's something profoundly alien, deeply native american, if I may, about the cultures of some Latin American countries that I found extremely offputting.

On the other hand, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't feel that out of place in, say, Chile or Argentina.

True and all portugal had to do was to:
1. Park gunboats near the coast and fire at coastal towns/ports until the enemy gave it to them.
2. From those conquered ports/towns, sell stuff to african kingdom for slaves captured from another tribes.

Portugal trafficed almost as much slaves as Spain, France & Britain combined.

So much this.
It is not their fault they arent white.
No blame hier, but the fact is that they are brown.

No.

Agreed (Im Portuguese)

At least we aren't getting cucked en mass by hordes of Muslims.

Speaking of that, Spain you need to resolve your recent north african migrant influx issue.

Spics BTFO

Philippines 1

New Morocco 0

Get fucked you dirty Spics.

Disgusting swarthy moors.

Why don't you eurocucks just set factories in America for processing american raw materials instead of shipping them back to Europe. There wouldn't have been necessary so many slaves and muh reparations wouldn't exist today

Quebec. The only colony populated by the white French. Algeria before all the whites got kicked out, desu

Oh and Vietnam too

sorry for you , american colony

This is the whitest and wealthiest state in Brazil with over 81% of the population being white. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Grande_do_Sul

STOP POSTING THE NAZI FROG BIGOT

France is being colonised by their former colonies.

Are you for real? That's probably the dumbest thing i've heard in a while.

Sigh, here you go:
lmgtfy.com/?q=origins of portuguese language

Okay Papa we love you too.

>falling for obvious bait

I've been through Latin America and Murcia (and will be heading back in a few months). Also deal with Hispanics on a daily basis in the US, I can say that there seems to be a trend that the more native a population's genetic pool is, the further away they seem to be from 'traditional' Spanish culture.
I would say the most relateable: Argentina, Uruguay, Cuba, (maybe) Chile

I think there might be some wiggle room in a few more countries, but not much. It's when we get to Peru, Bolivia, Mexico, El Salvador territory that the cultures become alien, even to many other hispanics.

Because history taught in its current form is a task of "how quickly can you get to northern europeans and how evil they are".

Its just the truth. Spain isn't white enough and believe it or not people in America are taught that ALL the 4ft shitskins from south America are Spanish.

Its fucking embarassing and retarded.

Poorgentina making thread kek

America has done so well precisely because we inherited British culture which respects things like individual liberties, property rights, and rule of law.

>Even bothering to reply to that post

This.

Do you notice common things about Spanish colonies.

Corrupt, Poorly administered, lazy, deeply religious, and family first.

Those are common traits of the Spaniards.

Not a lot of gibsmedats you can get from Poortugal and Greece 2.0

>with the exception of the psychopathic dutch.
WTF I feel guilty now

>mfw south brazil

We are also very blamed. I think allwestern europeans are blamed at almost the same level.

Here Columbus Day (our national fest) has become the day that people start to tweet with #NothingtoCelebrate, #ItWasAGenocide hashtags, there people saying to rename the day as "Indian Resistance Day"...

they bring the civilization, why we blame them? Of course there were bad thing, but also good. Thank you Spain :)

Good. Pay back.

Fucking Spics deserve it.

I hope your women sleep with Africans.

You deserve to be replaced by sub 50 IQ Afro-moors..

they were in denbt with britain, they just got all the resources the quickly as possible to pay denbts. they are still at denbts today as you should know. Most of them didn't had children with the natives to raise them as their own children, they only did that so they could work. Portuguese tried to use the natives as slaves, but they died way too quickly from diseases, so they started buying blacks from jews.

>not celebrating July 18

We can't even speak nor understand spanish

Kys

English colonies were to expand the empire into new areas. Iberian colonies were about getting as much stuff from everywhere else in a boat back to homeland.

Basically, Iberians were professional looters and exploiters

Dude you gotta redpill yourself on WW2.
Churchill was a raving Zionist who happily lost all o the British colonies to create Israel.

Hitler offered several peace treaties which were ignored. The dude wanted peace and to build Germany back up. Not destroy Europe.

HE invaded Poland due to the genocidal murder of tens of thousands of ethnic german poles by Bolsheviks.

General Patton openly said he realized that they had fought and defeated the wrong enemy (Nazis) and that the real enemy that needed to be destroyed was Communist Russia. then he got assassinated after a while.

WW2 was a mass murder of Europeans for the creation of Israel.

They aren't destroying Europe because they're too poor, weak, and stupid to do it (and also don't directly border you). Don't mistake inability with unwillingness.

I didnt know that african kingdoms were jews!

Portugal didn't buy slaves from jews, it bought them from other blacks

They're professional niggers.

Literal Dindus of the colonial world.

Tell me again how Spain isn't African?

>Basically, Iberians were professional looters and exploiters

If only. While the Britbongs were busy making money, we wasted time building universities for ungrateful brownies. Heck, the first one we built was 1518. Harvard only officially became a university in 1779.

Always Anglos behind lies.

My apologies for my idiot countrymen, lots of people here are fucking stupid

The Anglo built railways, hospitals, education, sciences, mathematics, history, culture, and language while you Spics did nothing but sleep and fornicate.

I wish the Anglos colonised us not you stinky swarthy blackamoors.

>make a claim
>refuse to back it up with any evidence
It's like i'm really talking to a leftist!

>that fucking pedo meme picture

>Implying you jungle bunnies would have a single paved road or stone building if it wasn't for us

The Spanish weren't total dicks to the brownies. White guilt got them first, held them back.

Pope banned slavery and the Catholic Spaniards complied. This is why Spanish America had less blacks in the mainland.

Catholic white guilt made them open their schools to brownies, too.

British white man kept his institutions white... until now.

British are gonna fuck up for not learning from the Spaniards. Integration may hold you back.

It's obvious that YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING about what spanish did in the Americas. But nothing.

based

Part of the reason for this however is because of the extended warfare and government instability the Spanish have continuously gone through.

Their Empire collapsed simply because they were too busy fighting themselves at home to bother giving a fuck about their subjugates abroad. It's been this way since the beginning, Spain, in constant warfare. Even today, many divides still exist.

'Certain' English colonies were better regulated, while the rest were exploited for wealth in much the same way as the Spanish. Spain did not focus their efforts of managing any particular piece of territory in their broadly-extending Empire. They didn't necessarily ignore their subjects either the entire time, as there were MASSIVE building projects in the New World, many remnants which can still be found today. Also, the Spanish, despite popular belief, were MUCH more open to race-mixing and tolerance than the English were.

Remember the gold, silver, sugar & spices brought in masses back to europe?

Im not saying you invested nothing into colonies, all im saying is that the focus was clearing getting shit shipped back over to europe

>ITT subhuman indios triggered by the fact we raped the shit out of them
>Implying it was rape

LMAO, you mad bc your women craved our BSC?

It's the same in the U.S. with Columbus day, so it's not just the Spanish. Western culture is just being cucked hard right now.

>Anglos being degenerates

I'm not surprised

>Jujuy, Salta, Formosa, Chaco
>100% white

what happened was
blacks capture other blacks, sell them to jews, jews sell them to all countries in the new world, mostly brazil. Not only jews did that but they were the majority.
You can just google it there are multiple sources.

>"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.

>"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the 'triangular trade' that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

RIP Portuguese Empire.

He's just a butthurt abdul al jazeera but you must consider his existance for the development of the M1911 pistol

They never intended to share.

The anglos only built shit they planned to populate with white people.

They never taught people how to fish.

Spaniards carried out a conquest of integration or conversion in the Americas.

They made people Catholic and interbred with MesoAmericans of ancient Central Asian stock.

>Spain
>Roads

The only Spanish legacy here we have are your churches.

Proof of Spic incompetence.

Brits are based look at Hong King or Singapore.

>Spics
>Did anything in the Americas
You mean rape, pillage, and transport gold to Europe?

No actual progress. No learning. Nothing.

How does it feel that the Moroccans and Africans are literally reconquistaing you.

Jews seem account only and mostly for slave trade in Britan & Netherlands

These dwarf in comparison to Portuguese slave trade numbers:

We do get shit for it, they've recently attempted to take out the statue of Columbus in Barcelona but they didn't succeed. Most people don't regret it and would do it again anyway.

The globalists are trying to turn all the spic into cucks.

Conning Spic into slandering, desecrating the memories of their forefathers.

>calls others moors
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_people
>Flips are literally moors

Philippines BTFO, how will they ever recover

>British people
>Not superior
Brits have the right idea.

Fill the world with British people.

Maybe we would have conquered the final frontier.

I would have been a white man.

FUcking spics!

You do know that you were the ones who invented that term right?

We were literally called pintados.

My fellow Moorish brother.

No, you just wouldn't exit.

>As slave sellers, their role was more marginal, although their involvement in the Brazilian and Caribbean trade is believed to be considerably more significant.[12] Jason H. Silverman, a historian of slavery, describes the part of Jews in slave trading in the southern United States as "minuscule", and writes that the historical rise and fall of slavery in the United States would not have been affected at all had there been no Jews living in the American South.[13] Jews accounted for 1.25% of all Southern slave owners, and were not significantly different from other slave owners in their treatment of slaves.[13]

>The role of Jewish converts to Christianity (New Christians) and of Jewish traders was momentarily significant in Brazil[104] and the Christian inhabitants of Brazil were envious because the Jews owned some of the best plantations in the river valley of Pernambuco, and some Jews were among the leading slave traders in the colony.[105] Some Jews from Brazil migrated to Rhode Island in the American colonies, and played a significant but non dominant role in the 18th-century slave trade of that colony; this sector accounted for only a very tiny portion of the total human exports from Africa.[106]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery

the site you linked dont even mention anything about jews. are you a jew or what?

>You do know that you were the ones who invented that term right?

Yup, means we saw your ugly mugs and believed you were Moors. Couldn't think of more damning proof of your mooritude.

It helps me sleep at night.

WTF? Patria has a grammatical gender that is feminine "La Patria" not "El Patria"

And It can be both ways:

The Motherland, literally, "La Madre Patria"
Fatherland, also could mean Patria here, it is just the gender of the word.

In Argentina, due to our Andean peoples, we have the word "Pachamama" that means...motherland,

so much bait.

Were mirrors prevalent in Spain? Fernando Martinez.

I'm sure we look alike. ALmost like twins.

>american education

Yesng pagalang gabing we broughtang mirrorang ng wheelng ang many other thangs

that's like new slang.

It's only La Patria. The fatherland. Comes from the Romans.

Madre Patria doesn't even make sense unless "madre" is used as a synonym for Earth or base.

Base Fatherland, "father" "earth."

Im a portuguese who knows a bit about how slave trade was done in portugal.

If you claim Portuguese slave traders were jews i can grant you that because i just don't know, but it seems highly unlikely given that Jews were being persecuted and killed in Portugal during those ages.

If i was running a business of slave trade i would just get a base in Africa and trade directly with the source of slaves (African kingdoms). I would not pay a third party which wasn't even there. Seems more profitable

Nakakahiya ka na dito hasan

Manahimik ka na nga lang

You're from the weakest country in Western Europe. Even Ireland could kick your ass.

Go to bed you American loving cuck.

Who are you trying to communicate with.

they were converted to christianity or pretended to be christian, this was also happening in brazil. being a jew it's not just about religion.

Calm down, he's one of them Muzzies so he's that butthurt because you didn't let Islam being rampant in this country

We still appreciate for what you've done anyways.

Get a load of this cuckold.

Are you those 1/1231231241251241212 Spanish LARPers?

Spaniards have little to no Moorish blood.

You know what spics eat? Lentils and rice.

It reminded the spics that black and white don't mix.

Spanish soldiers used to a bowl of lentils and rice every day to remind themselves that even though the Moor was right next door, he didn't mix. For 800 years, the spics fought the Moors day and night. Constant war. Constant battle.

- if Spaniards have moorish blood it might be from Neolithic North Africans
- any Muslim moorish blood comes from moorish women married to Iberians.
- patriarchal Muslims fled the reconquest and to North Africa... Moor-occo, Tunisia.
- reconquest was thorough

>Go to bed you American loving cuck

I'm defending Spain not the bloody yanks you idiot

You're too young to be in this site kiddo and pork tastes heavenly you should try it too