Let's just drop all pretense here Cred Forums. You hate anything that isn't a white male

Let's just drop all pretense here Cred Forums. You hate anything that isn't a white male.
You don't even like white women. Why? Because a white woman to you should be nothing more than a submissive fuck toy and anything else is just wrong. White males have to have everything in the world, white males have to be the most protected, white males have to be dominant over everyone else. It doesn't matter how awful the treatment of every one else is, as long as white males are happy.

Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9nXMLjMGzZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>underage
Check
>b8
Doublecheck

Let's just drop all pretense here Cred Forums OP is a fag.

>submissive fucktoy

Plus a housewife and yes, that is my fetish

Nice b8

I don't hate anyone.

Just admit you are a selfish racist/gender who only cares about it self.

Literally not true. But go on, keep feeling that way.

Faggot it's because most whites females are out sucking and fucking nigger dick instead of white dick.

Test

HES A WHITE MALE

Hey, "faggot". They can suck who's ever dick they want. No matter how "destructive" it is to your race.

Woah, check out those proportions.
He is a big guy.

It is true. It's actually the case for a lot of jobs, you've got positive employement which practically says no to caucasian men. These days you've got to be deluded that white men get handed everything, infact as of this day for the last few years we're asking for oppurtunity to be a game of everyone being on the same level, it's the exact opposite of that. Equal oppurtunity is an oxymoron, because it's program literally endorses selective employment.

Why is the top image absolute ass quality, but the bottom one is fine?

ok I admit it, now what?

I completely agree that white men are the absolute best humans on the planet and everything should be done to ensure their survival.

You've also go the fact that white men don't have everything anymore, especially our generation (1990/1997) where male unemployment and lack of education is growing.

First off, maybe a bit of seeing how the other side feels isn't so bad for white males, when literally everyone else had to suffer through way worse. Second, I highly doubt that white men who higher other white men really care too much about quotas.

No. Asian males and non-Muslim middle easterners are fine too.

t. White guy.

I'm 100% okay with nonwhite nonmales. I got over my period of being someone who objectifies others for gratification. Now I just do it because we're in a political shitposting war with paid shills. every attempt by CTR and others to sway our opinion is hilarious.

Please continue, welcome, and I'll stick around to show you nice things we have here.

hello tumblr
so what was the deal with that voting button shit a few days ago? they put that shit on my blog even though I ticked the no box

Stop thinking that way

I'm a trump supporter. Very much so.

But you might want to tone it down unless you're a shill m8; you sound like cancer

what are you trying to prove with that image ?? the nigger queen won

not everyone here is a stormfag.

>First off, maybe a bit of seeing how the other side feels isn't so bad for white male.

So basically, make employment awful for some random racial group, because of some moral obligation of somebody else's feeling? Isn't that retarded? Aren't you literally arguing against racial preference and entitlement in the OP? Don't you realize you're contradicting yourself?

>When everyone else had to suffer through way worse
I don't think you realize half of european/anglo history, did you miss that we literally only go suffergate rights for men in the 1800s? White men aren't all rich. Infact for the great amount of our history we were all peasants. The only difference being in america it was called the wild west for a reason. it was new established and techncially anarchist self-survivalism. The majority of white australians lived in poverty up to the 50s.

>Higher
lel, I'll look past that though.

>White men who hire whtie men
>Not realizing just who the fuck is letting all these diversity, anti hate speech, leftist policies through are white men themselves, having this stupid ideology that we're all rich

god i hate Emanu so much

That's right.

You say it like it's a bad thing?

Being white is quite a burden actually. Everyone always just assumes you are smarter, better raised and have a good moral compass. It can be a nightmare living up to other people's high standards for us whites. Sometimes I just want rob a local mixed goods store while wearing flip flops and high as fuck, but people just won't accept I have needs. I'm tired of having to solve every problem and be perfect all the time. I'm tired of all these ethnic women coming after me because they are sick of men from their own race being useless degenerates.
It's really hard man.

>So basically, make employment awful for some random racial group, because of some moral obligation of somebody else's feeling

Yes. White males need to suffer for the next 50 or so years. I don't care if it is the sins of the father. IT IS YOUR TURN.

ok.

>what does most of the worlds religious terrorism have in common?
>Islam
>or what do you say boys?

Not to fucking mention your liberal ideals of tolerance and freedom quite literally came from white fucking philosophers. Modern leftists are fucking stupid, The whole basis of their ideology is built upon christian values and white liberalism and they're trying to hate on the people who gave them their very fucking rights to speak up.

Is that supposed to be Ben Bernanke?

The top one is fake.

>If you're not position (pic related) A, then let's face it, you're position B.

Whether you're the worlds shittiest troll, or you're just trying to make a thread topic, you're fucking retarded and I hope you die.

>It's your turn
Mate.
Great depression
World Wars
Fucking years of poverty
We only got prosperity in what, the last thirty years? Which was quite ltierally the result of war? Wow, white men are so privileged.

I hope you're a troll, because you can't be this historically uninformed and politically illterate that you think white men have had it easy somehow.

Does this "trigger" you, fat feminazi cunt?

It's true, white men are the best.

Can't wait until it's your turn again :^)

>the KKK
>a Christian orginization

There is no passage in the bible that says killing a black man cuz I dunno is alright. While on the other hand. There are passages in the Quran that strongly justify what ISIS is doing.

>neo-nazis
>religious

Other than those dead retarded points. The picture is pretty accurate. Christianity is great.

No; OP is either a woman or a cuck.

This has got to be a joke. Nobody can be this delusional.

I agree with the good guys that Islam is the biggest threat.

1/10 bait

You do know where you are... Right?

What's up you racist fuck? How about you judge people on their action instead of the colors of their skin?

>Islam actively attempting to conquer the planet as we speak
>Decapitations, rapes, acid burning, subjugation of women, slaughtering of gays, fucking goats, attempting to replace government systems and breed out native peoples
>Also there are the extremists
>BUT MUH CRUSADES

Except that the crusaders defended europe against muslim invasion
also
>Nazis
>Bad
And being anti-abortion is good.

The only bad thing about htis is KKK, which is a small majority, there are only a few thousand of them

>Let's just drop all pretense here Reddit. You hate white males.
>You don't even like white males. Why? Because a white male to you should be nothing more than a submissive walking welfare machine and anything else is just wrong. White males have to do everything in the world, white males have to be the most protected, white males have to be provider to everyone else. It doesn't matter how awful the treatment of every they get is, as long as white males make everyone else happy.
>Right?

Rich whites caused the depression
Old whites with grievances caused WW2
Also what poverty? After WW2 it was the highest standard of living in the world until just now.

For white males at leaset

THE TRIPS OF TRUTH!

UUUU

>Section 8 housing
>EBT
>Affirmative Action
>Diversity quotas in undergrad
>Obamacare
>Obamaphone
>Free internet

Who benefits? Blacks and other minorities.
Who do you think picks up the tab? The working class.

Must be underage. Otherwise already started.

Both underage I guess. Or is the unknown gender on the left piece of kikewheel crawling.

Must ask artist or fix this.

Any artists left?

>that pic
Why is the metaphor always a track race? Black people have the genetic advantage at those.

* kikewheel to the paradise

THATS THE ONE THING ILL NEVER GET were all the same but white males need to let us in and help, hwat thats like saying were all the same butt i get something you get nothing, how can a percentile of the worlds population reign over the other if were all equal wouldn't we not be able to.

>what poverty

You know, the post war period where Europe, and most of the planet, was rebuilding thanks to the financing from the Marshall Plan.

We have two oceans insulating our nation from conflicts like that. The Japs got as far as Alaska. The manufacturing of war materiel got us out of the depression, and because panzers didn't roll through our front yards for 4 years we were set up for success.

Europe, not so much.

RICH whites.
RICH PEOPLE.
Not WHITE PEOPLE.
Most fucking white people were peasants you dumb fuck, especially between 1700-1930. The only reason that changed is because war changed europe and it had a interesting effect because of rebuilding and change of government. Then mabye, for 20-30 years, probably less whtie men had some kind of priviledge, but that's bullshit because foreigners were swamping in at that time so there really wasn't this rosy-eyed white man's paradise. Then liberal state ideals came in around 70s and now we've got what we have now, instead of everyone benefitting, we've got positive discrimination.

>Old whites with grievances caused world war 2
No, a conflict of interests, territory, politcial issues, ideology, and a lot more complex reasons caused world war two, not just your silly victim complex against caucasians.

>What poverty
Yeah gee, you fucking idiot.
Between 1940 - 1970s was an economic reform, it wasn't just whites, the japanese had it as well. We weren't priviledged, we just experienced a wave of the boom, so did nearly everyone else involved in the war, white or black.

Stop being a dumbcunt

>>Section 8 housing
>>EBT
>>Affirmative Action
>>Diversity quotas in undergrad
>>Obamacare
>>Obamaphone
>>Free internet

All pity. More like organized control instead of any real advtange. Nice try though.

wrong. next question?

The obstacles in the image are presupposed and assumed to be in place without evidence. What they are meant to do is relieve the minority persons of any hint of personal responsibility, agency, or obligation to have a strong work ethic.

Now, this is not to say that they cannot face discrimination, as racism does actually still exist. However, the current climate surrounding racial issues absolutely demands that everyone hold non-Whites to the lowest possible expectations in every single case, while also ignoring the fact that this is bigotry in its own right.

Society today (at least from leftists) demands that everyone see non-whites as helpless children incapable of rising above their stations, and demands they be treated accordingly.

I refused to do that. I will see them all as equals, regardless of any differences in IQ, upbringing, or socio-economic status. I will see all that they can become and will hold them all to the highest standards of excellence rather than the lowest. To put it roughly as Thomas Sowell did, my philosophy would have seen be branded a radical 50 years ago, a progressive 30 years ago, and a racist today.

Fuck any philosophy which is built upon the bigotry of low expectations. Fuck anyone that disagrees with me.

And why not? It isn't my job to make the world comfy for everyone, nor is it my moral imperative. Equality sounds good in theory, but not when you're at the top. As a white guy, what motivation is there for me to knock myself down in order to try to pull others up? Does that make any sense at all? Who would do that to themselves?

So I guess being white doesn't matter then? Like white women get all the BBC. Move into black neighbors and wave hi to all your new friends.

I'm pragmatic, I treat people equally, but the image is false. People refuse to admit that if a white man and a black woman apply for the same job with the same qualifications they will choose the black woman 9/10 times.

That with how much help is out there for minorities (especially women minorities) that this is a ridiculous assertion.

Nice try google

Are you trying to say these aren't advantageous, create a rift instead of incentivizing that blacks are normal people like us?

What does your shitty fetish have any relevance to my comment? I think you're just a shitposter now.

Crusaders were an army in response to Muslim attacks retard. The KKK is not a Christian organization and neo-Nazis are not religious. Westboro Baptist just says shit that pisses people of, nothing else.

Its more like controlled zoos to keep "dem niggas in dey place"

this

Literally kill yourself. No joking. Take a strong rope and drop off the window.

>who shall br taken away?
>1) nqzi who wants to kill people
>2) old man with a saxophone
>i guess the old man
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9nXMLjMGzZE

>IT IS YOUR TURN.

That's not how it works you insufferable retarded cunt.

>it's ok it's only a little free speech

>organized control
Ill take paid for education and free Internet please
Ill allow the government to "control" me by paying my tuition and paying me for fucking attending.
(Im being a shit head, this is actually happening to me. GI Bill.)

Every first 2 weeks of the semester theres a ton of guys walking around campus with nothing, no books, no notebooks...not even a fucking pencil...and after 2 weeks theyre gone...cause it only takes 2 weeks for the welfare to be maintained and not suspended from payment.

There is only 1 skin color that does this. Government literally tries to hand them a means to improving their lives.

libs aren't intelligent enough to find out about this though

>Controlled zoos
>Affirmative action, meaning blacks who doesn't exactly have the qualifcations get the job purely because they're black
>Controlled zoos
At this point, you're just being plain retarded.

Clap-clap.

>all pity
>organized control

Enacted by Democrats to keep niggers voting for them. But now those programs have backfired because they are money pits that need to be reformed but no one is willing to do it.

Affirmative action has placed students that are not prepared for college into higher education. Standards are lowered for all students which in the long run is detrimental.

Because our government subsidizes it the price has gone up, and now that more people than ever are getting a degree it devalues it. Nobody wants Tyrone with a double in African Studies and English to work for them, because he is fucking useless.

your a stupid cunt, and just because all u do is get used by guys who dont care about anything but blowing their load on your face doesnt mean thats everyone to everyone els, just you, because your a whore

>i got a drivings license
>got? by who? the taxpayers?
>no i payed for it myself
>with welfare money?
>no i have two jobs
>you see! they take our jobs

Let's drop all pretense here, user. You are just newfag/baiter from elsewhere butthurt because some common opinion on politically incorrect board is politically incorrect. You lump all anons into one organised group while if you'd actually be a regular here, you'd know that outside of threads dedicated to particular groups of like-minded individuals, Cred Forums is all kinds of people, often in disagreement, representing all kinds of beliefs. The only groups that are really uncommon here are SJW, which isn't surprising as while very vocal, they proven themselves to be hypocritical, hateful extremists even in eyes of more liberal anons.

Is there anybody who thinks that muslims take our jobs?

Anybody?
Remember, Poles are not muslims.

>me and my son don't need no god damn #maledinner talk with the ones that rapes instead

Does the fact that he's being SO SILLY make it less true?

It's only the same distance if you run on the track and don't run outside of it or on the richfags track.

Niggers are so fucking retarded.

I don't hate everything that isn't white. I hate everything that threatens the life of my family and my neighbors.

>Terrorist-----------Lonely lunatic

That's Lenin on that pic you fucking commie

>You hate anything that isn't a white male.
Nah mate, many white males are on my hate list. The majority of cucks are white males

I just hate everything that behaves like a fucking asshole, which is to your suprise apparently, mostly niggers and women.

And the opposite can be said about me.
Constantly have to prove I'm not a retard. Smile till my cheeks hurt so people don't assume I'm threatening. I freak out whenever I don't get an A because then it perpetuates the idea: No A> not smart> stupid=black. People tell me I'm soft spoken, but I go out of my way to tone my voice, even when I deserve to be angry/ excited. People want to touch my hair> say no> they still do it> then see them wipe their hands. Ducking infuriating. Every time my Asian friend gets something right in class, people are like "you're so smart tee her!" When ever I get something right, silence. When I get something wrong, snickers. It's terrible and I have to deal with it every day of my life.

That's not fully true, there is a lot of intersectionality; for example, its actually more priviledged a black rich man than a poor working white male.

>absolutelyabhorrent.exe
If you kill your enemies, they win.

>this said on Cred Forums

Sounds fake af, if only because nobody over age of ten goes "you're so smart, tee hee" when someone knows the right answer to a teacher's qustion.

I feel uncomfortable about myself, and am to scared to just be myself: the post

That's the most accurate one yet.

> active campaigns against free speech
What the fug man

TOP KEK

>WAAHHH I have the emotional stability of a pre teen! I'm getting bullied! Government help me!

Eat my entire ass. If you get this upset over petty shit then you're either not cut out to survive reality or are too young for this website.

I like this one too.

You're the reason our country is cucked. Fuck off and don't come back.

Arabs are the terrorists, not niggers

retarded swede

>Its real

Holy shit. How can one man be so based?

>Free speech: the right to say racist stuff without someone contradicting it
>Censorship: speaking up against racism

> its actually more priviledged a black rich man than a poor working white male.

The word privilege has been twisted so much that we actually need to explain that rich people have privilege.......

I was exaggerating the tee her part obviously, but they still constantly say the "you're smart" shit. Also went to a school full of women so yea...

what have i done?
You think i agree with these comics+
kys retard

Seriously, I was replying to a post about issues that all races deal with due to sterotypes. Don't be simple minded.

Who will support your lazy underachieving ass if white males are gone?

speaking up against racism would be exercising your free speech. silencing someone, or saying they don't have a right to voice their opinions, is censorship.

>some people who lived before you who looked like you did bad things so I want to see you punished for it even though you had nothing to do with it

this is what anti-racism is in 2016! yay!

I don't think this is how nazi got defeated in ww2

Kek. That's reality.

SWEDEN YES

Basically yeah

Finally you're getting it

Ya highschool is shit. Its shit for everyone except chad and stacy. Suck it up itll be over in a couple years

I like blacc women more than white women desu. They're usually sweeter

>we decided to put you in custody. because you represent a danger against national security by working against basic human rights
He wants to put SD politicians in Jail

>the only reason ISIS even exists is because of SD and like... Islamophobia.

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

>tfw this is the "tolerant and loving left"s actual mindset

Wow you really convinced him

I like everyone by default, But especially my own people. I just want people to stick to their own kind.

I like actual diversity, I want Asians in Asia, Europeans in Europe, Africans in Africa and Arabs in the ME. If people want diversity, the Americas should be the commonwealth of humanity, seeing as they hardly have an indigenous population to support anymore.

Nothing good comes from mixing different peoples, it only creates tension. Homogenous societies are best.

>instead of posting in this thread
>ask yourselves what's being slid

/thread

Never has this image been more appropriate

>accuses Cred Forums of hating anything not a white male
>goes on a white male hate rant
>projection

>Cred Forums is one person

>sage

Also don't black people in the US kill more black people every six months than the KKK ever did?

>if u weren't so mean to ISIS they wouldn't be killing ppls

>Who are you?
>I am death. I have come to remind people that you all are going to meet me, and that i find it extremely stupid to spend your short life to makes others lifes hard by being a racist, sexist, homofobe, transfobe or some other kind of asshole

wtf

I'm sure it's
"da wite manz falt"

they blame everything bad in their lives on white people.

>ended slavery
>split the atom
>brought world peace
>improved standard of living
>brought prosperity to the world

Whites do have their problems, but they are much better than the current alternatives. And in case it hasn't been pointed out, practicing anti-white racism while at the same time denouncing racism makes you sound like a tremendous twat.

I would rather have a future run by whites.

Your country is fucked. You are absolutely fucked. You need to just give up right now. There is zero hope for the Swedish people. Zero.

nothing better than stawmen and anecdotes to refute stats.

This is just so ridiculously fucking insane, it could only be believed by someone who is a gender-bending queer who has no interest in having children and raising a family. Because anyone who does have an interest in having lots of children (99% of humans on planet Earth) is interested in the future prosperity of those children.

Which is why I am in no surprise to see that he/she/it looks like this:

>America and whites owe their success to cotton and buying googles from other googles

At lest the Asian slave built the railroads

Not true. I like Mexicans because I'm from commiefornia

>Let's drop all pretense
>Sets new, discriminating pretense

Explosive

If you're posting this shit without any explanation it seems like you agree with it.

holy shit

fukken SAVED

>strawman

could tell that by the second sentence

also tldr sage

winrar

what explanation?
You seriously believe a left wing feminist swede would post on Cred Forums? get out of here

This isn't reddit, this isn't tumblr, just because Cred Forumshas been in the news doesn't mean you belong here, get the fuck out faggot

Who do women think has been fighting all the wars they voted for the past hundred years

adding to epic bait.

You really need to step it up. Or can you not because of all the obstacles the white man put in your way? Faggot.

the problem lies in the false premise leftists have about everyone being part of 'one global community'

>You hate anything that isn't a white male
Liberals tell you that their enemies are racist, bigoted, sexists and you believe every word. You are the most closed-minded, fact-resistent group of people on the planet and you're only hurting hunanity. You will usher in the age of the multicultural negroid, barely human, materialistic and primitive, an amalgamation of everything that causes non-whites to be retarded monkeys. Enjoy the future you chose

>White males have to have everything in the world, white males have to be the most protected, white males have to be dominant over everyone else. It doesn't matter how awful the treatment of every one else is, as long as white males are happy.

You are retarded, not dumb, just straight up retarded.

currently being a white male is the worst thing ever and you are the proof of that.
White males are sees a some sort of fucking devil, the embodiment of everything thats wrong in the world.
Meanwhile I had to get higher score than black people to get into the same school.
I had to work harder than black people to get into my job because they got in just on the count of diversity quotas.

But yeah ok, I didn't know that simply being white male got my family out of poverty
I didn't know that being a white male got me into one of the best colleges in my city while black people I know ACTUALLY DID got in there only because they were black.

there are ABSOLUTELY ZERO UPSIDES to being white while there is shitton of upsides to being black.

When I see people like you I want to bash their fucking head with a hammer. I am white was living in poverty had to live 6 years without my parents as a fucking kid then I had to move to other country.
After all this a little shit like you comes up to me and says that somehow I'am more privileged than some fucking nigger getting twice as much from benefits than my parents did from their work.

If i post a picture denouncing white males whitout any information stating that im against the shit i posted then most people would see me as an sjw. This also applies to you.

And sjws actually come here sometimes whining about this site being racist. Just look at OP.

white liberals like you are a dying breed, nobody has sympathy for you anymore. this is gonna hurt user. you will soon find out what we mean

maybe you should have looked at my post above the one you responded too>And sjws actually come here sometimes whining about this site being racist. Just look at OP.
Im pretty sure 99% of them including OP is just trolling. Cred Forums is extremely easy to b8

The funny thing is that muslims and niggers believe this FAR more than we do yet since you are white and have no clue about how terrible other cultures are you think that your own culture is the worst

Muslims are extreme far right but you support them

Blacks are extreme women abusers, extreme murderers, extreme felons, but you support them

When you grow up come back and talk to us. Until then

I hope you die

>White males need to suffer IT IS YOUR TURN.
Still waiting for "opressed" to take their turn and actually contribute more than they consume.

No.

I was talking about the first few that you posted that didnt have any explenation whatsoever.

Also this argument is the most pointless ever so lets just lay off.

This man speaks the truth. Only reason niggers [spoiler](there is a difference between niggers and black people)[/spoiler] are so degenerate is because of all the fucking handouts given to them by the left. You can throw millions of dollars at savages and they won't magically become civilized. They need to be DISCIPLINED for that.

You're the reason why people are pushing for race war.
You can't even see the pattern of rising nationalism across the globe.
It's not just white people who are getting sick of niggers and mudslimes fucking with their homes, it's going world-wide.

And let me tell you, it's a war that niggers and muslims would most certainly lose.

Nice Swedish Migrant propaganda.

In a traditionally white country?
Yes.
Fuck off to somewhere else if you don't like it.

Wait. We have diversity quotas here?

Hmm, I think we need to enact an old tale where a man who thought he had it bad was given a camel.

Only now we need to send some people to Africa for a short trip. 10 years probably will be enough. Or, what the hell, you know they can even come to Russia.

Those still alive after 10 years can return back and we'll see what they will be saying.

OP is a faggot
gr8 b8 m8

>she already has the award

That's one giant pepper grinder. It grinds itself?

who tf let you out of the kitchen? AND WHERE'S MY SAMMICH

Are you kidding me??????

I just want to dispell this notion that OP doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

why the fuck are you idiots replying to this?

>this thread should have zero replies.
>i saged

SWEDEN YES

So basically, WW2 was the best thing that could happen to the United States and thats why your dear president Franklin Roosevelt was so keen in taking part in it

These Swedish prints are pathetic! The first Swede I see here in Budapest is going to get his ass kicked!

Everyone wants their group to succeed.

It's only logical.

>Pretends to know how I think because of le ''Cred Forums is racist xdxdxd'' meme

>disgracing the fuhrer's haircut
this is cultural appropriation and I will not stand for it

When will they learn that life isn't like children's cartoons?

Pretty much yeah.

>BY OUR POWERS COMBINED

>he thinks freedom should be restricted because of his feels

explain how that image is not wrong

What's your point m8

You must be new around here. Just lurk a while. You'll come around.

no.
>insert current year here

Let me tell you why this is bullshit and why being a white male in the west is shit.

First off as a white man people expect you to succeed. So you work your ass off in highschool to get into college and then Tyrone who hasn't done shit gets accepted as well without lifting a finger because he's black. The worst part is is while I have to pay for college he gets paid to go to college. And then he drops out because he's a lazy nig and I still have to support his black ass through welfare.

So I get out of college and find a job, meet a girl and the American Dream. Well let's fast forward to when I'm 40 in some middle management position supporting an ungrateful wife and children who take my lifetime of hardworking for granted and shit on me daily. So when you were young and worked your ass off so that the future could be better, yea that's bullshit the future is even more shitty and you just wasted the best years of your life. Your daughter fucks niggers and your son is a loser and they are both athiest despite you taking them to church every week since they were little. And the most twisted and fucked up thing about it all is you're not allowed to be unhappy about all this. Society says that you have to be happy with the shit state of affairs and if you aren't you're ungrateful. And the biggest tragedy of all is that when you are 40 and you wasted your life working for a family that shits on you, you have to listen to people shit on you and say you didn't earn what you have because you were white and everything was handed to you and that Tyrone who you e been supporting for 40 some odd years is the real victim because he's black. What kind of mind fuck is that man.

All of this, but in white countries. White countries should belong to white people. What the fuck is so hard to understand.

Gravlaxnigger pls, white people are the least racist race of all time. I should know, I've dated women from every single race and know how they talk when there's no smartphone to record them.

I AM VERY SILLY

>roads and buildings are made of cotton

Actually it was the juice.

yeeep

>The English found America
>The English-Americans let millions of immigrants into the U.S
>The English-Americans no longer control their own country.
>America was never English... has always been multicultural paradise.

Thus is the fate of the European world.

Holy fuck thats retarded.

It wont be a false premise one day. And there will be a false sense of security with it for like a decade until it all falls apart and we start killing each other again, because none of us can fucking stand each others truthfully incompatible ways of life.

>This image.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

*INHALES DEEPLY*

HAHHAHAHAHAH.

When will these NIGGERS ever learn?

Reality is a BITCH!

White males have never been on the other side because they absolutely dominate the fields they are in. We created the greatest country on earth and the only thing that has ruined it is niggers and social justice warriors.white males have been the greatest composers, architects, engineers, astronomers, and philosophers. You most likely aren't white yourself, I'd guess some moronic spook who doesn't have a ducking clue or you are some she white privilaged fag who has allowed others to make him feel bad about his privilege. There is nothing wrong with being born into a family that is rich, who gives a duck you couldn't control it. What so should you just fuck your life up and become poor to make people who have never met you feel better about yourself? Fucking morons

I have the hair and body of a Greek statue and everyone wants to touch my hair. You're a faggot get over yourself and what others think of you. I don't worry about others I only look after myself and the highly select few I allow into my inner circle (maybe ~3 people total) I don't even really respect my family since my mom and dad got divorced and both my sisters are slutty whores who are degenerate, yet I love them because ethically I have to but if you love someone you will let them go

You can blame your shitty race for that one Tyrone. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Who hurt you why are you this angry? did your wife's son put you up to this

It's okay to have expectations based on culture.

No, I like Asian men too

I like white people and asian people

>all the medals before actually wining

hilariously accurate

>You hate anything that isn't a white male.

Wrong, we hate everything that isn't a white conservative male.

>Literally not true.

hmm this is really making me thi-
wtf i love feminism now

>mfw being a native america mulatto and instantly destroying 99.9438% of leftist arguments based on my blood alone

>the knight is fat and has boobs
TOP KEK