Letting in Muslims is like letting barbarians into the Roman Empire....why would the jews want this...

Letting in Muslims is like letting barbarians into the Roman Empire....why would the jews want this? I don't think they really want this guys. Jews want a stable country that they can easily control, how would this chaos benefit them?

I think at this point, even Trump could win the jews over by subtly telling them "Yes, I'm going to also get rid of the Muslims from our country". The Jews thought they would get something out of this....but now the Muslims are potentially going to cause a complete collapse of western civilization, and Islam could possibly become the "religion of the world", which is Islam's dream.

'''the Jews''' is a bit of a meme.
It doesn't mean Jews as a whoIe, because most of them are getting fucked over by this too.
What is means is the gIobaI eIite types, just happens most of them are Jewish so they aII get buIked in as '''The Jews'''.
Why? Do they want it? They reaIise that white peopIe, specificaIIy white men, are the onIy group inteIIigent enough to see through their buIIshit and they're trying to get rid of us through breeding with shitskins and niggers, and removing anything mascuIine from western society.

>Letting in hordes of people that hold little to no values of the current populace
>Divide and conquer

Now, let me ask you, my intelligent friend, who is doing the conquering?

Pro tip: follow the money

What I've heard is that a low wage mongrel populace would be very easy to control and exploit, and many cultural marxist Jews want to get rid of social construct of "the white race"

I'm sure many non marxist Jews hate the mudslimes and just don't want them here period, but we're mostly concerned with the high powered forces of progressive influence from Jews. Not all Jews are part of this, but most of the people who are are Jews. So it makes it very messy when dealing with the few Jews who love the West and want to be a part of it, rather then being akin to their brethren who seek to destroy it.

Destroying europa is americas plan for ensuring they have a docile lapdog instead of a rising rival

Stop blaming the jews for americas actions

Order out of chaos OP, order out of chaos.

But America is controlled by the jews.

Also is pretty accurate

>source: a Jew who hates Jews and the progressive influence that the elite scumbags push into society
>inb4 kike. I know. Thankfully it's only from my dad, and he's a good guy who worked to become a doctor, not a scumbag usurer or politician

It's called divide and conquer

you will understand when financial crisis will hit

Let americans do whatever they want to themselves but europa is ours

Kill them all

Except it's the EU, the same people shipping in loads of 3rd world mongrels, who want to make a european superstate so they can compete with the United States. Don't blame your own sellout powerhungry leaders on us senpai. Most of us love Europe and Europeans and see you folks as our best friends.

>EU

Is an american construct ment to shackle europeans to foreign business interests

They are getting all the able body Muslim men put of the Middle East. Fucking read some history. Everyone America has attacked has been an enemy of Israel. Go to a library and learn how to book.

>Europe
>rival to America

Kys

No one is blaming the Jews. We have enough documents that they are basically blaming themselves.

>that pic
oh no that can't be real
that's half a pound of sugar

K.
I'm fine with that.
We will MAGA and you can just be brown. You do you man.

Jews are stupid and self-destructive. They enslaved the world and are now destroying it because they want more. This is what unchecked greed does.

>and then I told them "white genocide" is racist paranoia

Did it ever occur to any of you that most pro-refugee type leaders do this because they genuinely believe it is the moral and just thing to do?

A misguided belief of course, but the Merkels and Trudeaus of the world aren't doing this to purposely destroy the west, they are just so naive that they don't see that is exactly what their attemps to be nice and humanitarian are doing.

We really need to get over the fixation on muh jews, it is really holdibg us back.

>Jews rile up mussies
>Mussies blame da white man(reasonably) and attack Europe.
>Israel expands into new Undefended territory

>and you can just be brown.

Turkey is your ally, Libya and Iraq are your messes and Syria would be somewhat stable if it weren't for you'r meddling.

You can have em all, europe doesn't want them.

>Did it ever occur to any of you that most pro-refugee type leaders do this because they genuinely believe it is the moral and just thing to do?

If there is room for malice it should be assumed that there is.

nobody is that stupid

It's to distract us. Rich people are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. They need to give us someone to hate so we don't notice their tax dodgings and shady unethical business practices as much.

You are the naive one. Soros is the one pushing for more refugees

The Jews might get surrounded by more enemies but white genocide is more important to them.