Early voting in North Carolina's 2nd largest county shows a big Democratic surge

Early voting in North Carolina's 2nd largest county shows a big Democratic surge.

Is Trump fucked in NC?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/29/top-central-banker-clinton-donation-puts-fed-in-political-crosshairs.html
regated.com/2016/09/hillarys-october-surprise/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wants-power-for-one-reason-to-protect-her-donors-and-take-their-money/
enr.ncsbe.gov/voter_search_public/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

((()))

I live just outside Wake county and it doesn't surprise me. im not worried about it though. Most people around here are backing trump. Wait until election day.

Trump is going to win every state. I live in California and people here are all saying they are voting for Trump. Don't be surprised when he wins every state and becomes the first Republican to win Washington DC as well. 538-0 blowout. Kek confirms.

>wake county
Easily one of the top 3 liberal counties in the state

Bullshit

Awwww, CTR is grasping at straws over Trump potentially obliterating Hillary in Florida.

You guys are so cute!

Wake county is a liberal shithole.

t. Johnston county master race

WAKE COUNTY GET OOOOOOUUUUUUT

Don't do that awwwww shit. Sjws do that when they bully straight white girls to suicide. Freiza does that suit when he's on his high horse.

Don't be a faggot

screenshot this post

>screenshot this post

Nah.

Isnt it illegal to release results before the polls close on election day?

NC user here.

The only political signs I see in anyone's yard are Trump. I have seen literally 0 instances of anyone expressing support for Shillery.

>Being this gay
Awwww

>Early voting
>Democrat surge

No kidding.

This.

They should run a check on who voted D and see how many people are deceased.

Top central banker's Clinton donation puts Fed in political crosshairs

cnbc.com/2016/09/29/top-central-banker-clinton-donation-puts-fed-in-political-crosshairs.html

HILLARY’S IMPENDING OCTOBER SURPRISE WILL GET HER INDICTED

regated.com/2016/09/hillarys-october-surprise/

Hillary Clinton Wants Power for One Reason, ‘To Protect Her Donors and Take Their Money’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wants-power-for-one-reason-to-protect-her-donors-and-take-their-money/

>sage

These are not the results.

These are just the number of registered voters who have voted absentee.

ALSO. Absentee votes are not counted unless there is enough votes to sway the election in that particular state.

This is trash.

Do you live in a county that went for Romney?

If so, this kind of anecdote isn't surprising or meaningful.

absentee voting is just that party requesting absentee votes, not how they voted.

Not if kek has anything to say about it

Raleigh has turned into a liberal hellhole and NC State looks like little Pakistan at times. It is somewhat worrying because people are foaming at the mouth at how (((businesses))) like the NCAA are leaving NC as a way to protest Pat "one man klan" McCrory

>NC State looks like little Pakistan at times

All secular med students. Not really anything to worry about.

We can do it ourselves. Go to the link below. You can type in persons name and see their voter registration information and the elections that they voted in. Crosscheck some names in newspapers' obituaries against voter registration database from the last couple of months and catch these fuckers in the act. Make Trump camp and news outlets aware if you find some dead voters.

Kek at little pakistan

oh god, can you imagine Rachel Maddow and Chris Mathews faces if New York and California went red? That moment where they have to tell the people both states are projected for Trump? it would be a once in a lifetime feeling.