It's been almost 2 weeks since the new york bomber was caught and everyone forgot about it

It's been almost 2 weeks since the new york bomber was caught and everyone forgot about it
why are things forgotten so easily

Because nobody gives a shit as long as it doesn't show up in their life.

Too many distractions

What's there to "remember" about it?

Not a white cop

I think we know it would still be 24/7 if he were white.

Because Pepe the frog and 3am tweets are more important

Because the media only shows you as much as they want you to see

because he's a minority

5 people died from an Afghanistan refugee in Washington, you don't hear about that either.

Because it looks worse for people they protect. So they pretend it never happened, people who care still remember

Media doesn't want to remind people that Trump is right.

The internet, there is so much information about everything.

We just read about it, then next day read about another random shit on the other side of the world and it feels the same.

because the media isn't being told to try to push a war like after 9/11

Why did I not hear about this?

I'm on Cred Forums daily.

Member when that guy blew up a dumpster?

>Afghanistan

Turkish

i just feel like there is some sinister attention span engineering type shit going on
the public attention span seems to be about a week

'member that plane that maybe had a cabin fire and fell into the Mediterranean on the way to Egypt?

me neither

humans and especially americans have a very short memory/attention span. Also bc the media has dropped it.

Because it gets normalized and the regressive lefitist media doesn't want to upset their democratic voters by giving them bad publicity.

Semi-rare Cambodia.

time is moving too fast and i fear for the future

'member the supposed neo nazi gardener who shot a British MP a week before Brexit?

You can always rely on a clogfuck to say something tedious that doesn’t quite make sense... Them? democratic voters, as oppose to undemocratic ones?

Also he was a shit terrorist