If you're not part of the 1%, and you vote for either Trump or Gary Johnson, you're a cuck

If you're not part of the 1%, and you vote for either Trump or Gary Johnson, you're a cuck.

WTF I love Correct the Record now.
>Implying Hillary's tax cut plan won't shit on anyone who dies in the next 10 years
>Implying Hillary is anti-tpp
>Implying Hillary would close loopholes
>Implying Republican platform wants to sell Nat'l Parks
>Implying 'protect social security' is a thing
>Implying student debt should be free

Thanks for the virtue signalling graphic you shit. The next time you could phrase your fucking images so that your preferred candidate isn't the one answering yes to every question in order to get the reader to synchronize with her positions.

Pic related, is my political compass.

HURR DURRRRRR TRUMP IS LOOKING OUT FOR THE AVERAGE JOE

THAT'S WHY HE WANTS TO MASSIVELY REDUCE TAXES ON THE RICH!!!!

It would be great if when Drumpf is tweeting at 3AM, he'd be talking about ideas to implement environmental regulations instead of telling people to go watch a sex tape.

Why would they willingly vote themselves tax increases? Assuming they're honest enough to pay taxes at all. Sounds like you're the cuck here op. Either that or an elitist cunt that hates the other 99%. How much does ctr pay you an hour?

Wow, Johnson looks pretty decent. Shame he's got no chance, but at least his policies seem ok according to that image.

>johnson and trump don't want to protect wildlife and pets
how can anyone vote for these bastards?

>it's another sageful episode of "your economic interests are more important than your racial interests, stupid goy!"

You people still don't understand who you're dealing with.

>hillary's plan will cut taxes for middle class
>trump's plan will only cut taxes for rich

stopped reading there

Anti-hunting laws can suck a fat cock.
Those are wildlife protection laws.

Gary Johnsohn IS a cuck

I wish everyone would stop falling for the "all rich people are evil" meme. Sure, checks and balances are needed to prevent sweatshop working conditions and pay, but not every corporation wants to eat your soul.

Hillary wants to raise taxes on everyone, Trump wants to lower taxes on everyone.

Also,
>Hillary
>opposing TPP

Hillary doesn't support TPP? shit graph

>Presidential candidate opposing universal health care and education access

What s third world country you are

>Lowering taxes for the middle class
>Hillary

>Hillary
>lower tax for middle class
>opposes TPP

>Trump
>lower taxes on rich (implying that he won't lower them across the board)

Yeah, okay.

>supports gun control
>isn't 1%

>spending on green energy
>implying that it's not a waste of money
>implying it's not for the sole purpose of 1%'s feeling that they're doing "right" thing

Also btw. like an hour ago you've made projection which said that Clinton will cause lower deficit when compared to Trump, which means that every one of these will be half-assed anyway.

>trickle down economics doesn't work!!
>give more money to the government because queen hillary says it will "trickle down" to us!!

>NAFTA isn't bad!! thats just like... uh..... your opinion!!

>trump abuses tax loopholes to avoid income tax!!
>queen hillary will take money from the rich by raising income tax!!

>queen hillary is an expert on foreign policy!!
>she said it's explained on her website!!

>it's so terrible that this poor syrian kid got hit by a bomb!!
>queen hillary says we can fix this by bombing syria more!!

>that idiot trump is lying!! he has no plan for ISIS!!
>turns out it's so easy, queen hillary posted a DIY guide on her website!!

>queen hillary will defeat ISIS, just like she defeated ISI and al queda!!

>everyone in the national guard is a racist bigot for helping contain BLM riots!!
>queen hillary will cure racism by federalizing the police force!!

>anyone intelligent knows that trump won't actually build a wall!!
>QUEEN HILLARY WILL IMPOSE A "FAIR SHARE TAX" ON WALL STREET

>Hillary
>opposes Wall Street
I think you should take a closer look at her donor list.

>Lower taxes for middle class
>"We're going to raise taxes on the middle class!"

2,5M in real estate is not middle class allegedly. More like - it's farmers and fuck farmers.

Seriously speaking though I doubt having 2,5M in real estate is hard for typical American. I'm a pole, working class guy and I'm supposed to inherit $500k in real estate(mostly farmland) from my parents if nothing happens. I wouldn't be surprised if typical in San Francisco would cost more than that

>if typical in San Francisco would cost
flat in S-F*

Not wanting the country's economy to be driven into the ground
Wanting want actual tax breaks that will bring in jobs
Not wanting to pay for social programs with national debt
>Cuck...

>"Supports" is a affirmative word so it must mean something good
You literally just confirmed Clinton is a filthy statist.

How about you explain to us why you think expanding government programs is the answer? If you're a communist just say "I'm a communist".

G...gibs me d... dat

Yet all of the rich bankers, hedge fundies, oil tycoons, big pharm companies, and Wall Street monkies are all donating to Hillarys campaign; really makes you think huh

That's because they care about the people unlike Drumpf duh.

btw. Occupy Wallstreet 2 when?

>ich bankers, hedge fundies, oil tycoons, big pharm companies, and Wall Street monkies are all donating to Hillarys campaign;
This isn't really true. Trump has the oil tycoon vote (they vote for whomever opposes environmental regulations) and plenty of rich bankers and big pharma on his site. Fuck, even Martin Shkreli, the face of evil big pharma, is voting for Trump.

Shkreli was also Berntard.

What the fuck is this guy thinking, I don't know.

>Yet all of the rich bankers, hedge fundies, oil tycoons, big pharm companies, and Wall Street monkies are all donating to Hillarys campaign;

This isn't even remotely true and you know it you lying fuck. I can name you dozens of billionaires and oligarchs either supporting Trump or working for him.