Folks, as somebody who has studied history, I have to warn you that Donald Trump is actually...

>folks, as somebody who has studied history, I have to warn you that Donald Trump is actually, in the most literal sense of the word, Adolf Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of the few times me and Beck agree on something. This election is making strange bed fellows.

I fucking hate beck, I honestly wish he would fuck off and stay off the air

Faggot status: Absolute

I know actual scholars of history. Beck is not one of them. He is a Mormon with a stupid radio show designed to sell books.

Adolf and Trump both appeal to the lowest common denominators with stupid simple slogans and appeal to a time in their nations history when it was "great"

Kys

>what is every politician ever

>is actually, in the most literal sense of the word, Adolf Hitler
>word
>'Adolf Hitler'
also
>in the most literal sense
>Hitler is literally dead
>So Trump is actually dead
Spooky

That's why I'm voting for him

>Adolf and Trump both appeal to the lowest common denominators with stupid simple slogans and appeal to a time in their n
ations history when it was "great"

Femanon here, Generalize much faggot ?

nice try, bow tie guy

>every politician is hitler

>Femanon here
Thanks for sharing that lass

Tits or gtfo

LITERALLY HITLER

wtf I love clock boy now

Glenn is a leftist sleeper-cell and always has been. find some of his radio or tv recordings from the 90s where he supported modern 'liberalism' unapologetically. he only re-modeled himself as a conservative figure in the 00s when it was convenient and a good financial decision for him. he made (and subsequently lost) millions of dollars with the books and the rallies and tv and radio contracts he landed from running with the conservative character he created.

He doesn't support Trump because he might actually win which wasn't the case for romney or mccain. Glenn hates ted cruz now as well and said he wished he had supported rubio. He supports open borders and the BLM movement among other things.

He has successfully alienated himself not just from his staff but from his target audience.

there are no femanons on the internet .

>Donald Trump is actually, in the most literal sense of the word, Adolf Hitler
good

Mormon holocaust when?

>Glenn is a leftist sleeper-cell and always has been

Ok but how do you explain Trump? (pic related)

hitler did nothing wrong,he destroyed the WEIMER REPUBLIC a place where jewish pedophiles got 60 vent blow jobs from german children.

If only he could be. While I like Mr. Trump, there is a special place in my heart only Hitler-senpai can occupy.

Reasonably certain he's more Andrew Jackson or Teddy Roosevelt than Adolf Hitler tbqhwy fampai.
We get one every 100 years or so.

>Clinton is the one who is *literally* working to divide us you fuckwit.

Tiddies or go seek attention on facebook

Whoops didn't mean to greentext. But yeah.

Trump was a patriot sleeper cell all these years. He hasn't changed or flip flopped:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

He was busy building business's and being an international entrepreneur but he was always a patriot. This presidential run was about a decade in planning, waiting and biding his time for the opportune moment to active, step in and restore the nation that made him a billionaire.

>from zero to literally hitler in 30 seconds

Kuk

>folks, as somebody who has studied Harry Potter, I have to warn you that Donald Trump is actually, in the most literal sense of the word, Lord Voldemort