Get asked if I want to join some friends for a night out

>get asked if I want to join some friends for a night out
>sure, why not
>"we're going to the new Ethiopian restaurant in town"
>wat
>"It'll be fun an exciting!"
>"listen, I am not paying money for the privilege of eating Red Cross carepacks out of a bowl with 12 other people"
>"Omg user, I forgot how fucking racist you are! Ethiopian cuisine is loved and respected all over the world"
>Whatever, enjoy your night out ladies, see you later
>Check Kikebook next day;
>loe and behold, they are eating cornstarch out of a bowl using niggerspoons (ie. their fingers)
Why do normies and lefties do this? Why do they try and celebrate culture where there are none, or where it shouldn't be celebrated?

Share culinary enrichment stories

Other urls found in this thread:

sba.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
recipetineats.com/pork-carnitas-mexican-slow-cooker-pulled-pork/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hey user let's go eat at a thai restaurant it'll be tasty
>i dont really like thai food but whatever
>menu has one dish without any fish in it, chicken with rice and shit
>the rice has fucking fish sauce on it

never again

>how to get a fatal sinus infection

>Ethiopian cuisine
Isn't that just an empty dish?

Pajeet brings the heat from the street doesn't miss a beat

>Why do normies and lefties do this? Why do they try and celebrate culture where there are none, or where it shouldn't be celebrated?
there are few things lefties love more than third-worldism and reverse colonization

Real Cool, My Bro. Bet those girls were hot too, faggot retard

kek

Ethiopian food a mix of beans and rice with some nuts and seasoning.
Its good, but its nothing amazing, its just savory mostly vegan dishes in a couple different bowls.

Use a spoon, not your fingers.

Water soup

appearantly its cornstarch with what looks like beanpaste and some brown mush that you all eat from a plate with your hands. It looks vile

How can people even say, "Ethiopian Cuisine" with a straight face?

I got invited to one whenever it first opened in this town and I can proudly say I was smart enough to turn down the invitation as well.

At least the people who invited me were smart enough to admit how shitty it was.

Not smart enough to know beforehand, though.

had ethiopian once
breddy gud
it's basically a big bowl of beans and fillings and such and they give you spongy bread to scoop it up
dunno where this cornstarch mess came from

Don't be such a racist, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Ethiopian food.

Things that never happened for 500 alex.
Let's be real you dont have irl friends

Literally the only good part of multiculturalism is the food

Actually Ethiopian food is bretty good, you just have to make sure the restaurant you go to has a good reputation, because some African restaurants have very poor hygiene standards.

If only when he's shittin' he was sittin' on a toilet seat.

that's what you get for being a woman

Need to go an actual thai place then. And not the prozzy at the pier.

>> He doesn't like to try new things

Wonder why you don't have a gf? Eating Ethnic food has nothing to do with political leanings

>Cred Forums gets invited to do things

maybe I should move to /r9k/

yeah having fun sucks. REAL redpilled SOULJAS don't waste time with NIGGER food. good job ensuring the survival of the White Race OP. we need more action takers like you.

>autism

You can get lasagna in Ethiopia.

Dont you have prayertime around now, Jamal?

Don't know what the fuck your talking about, Thai food is great. Vietnamese on the other hand is shit.

Cause it doesn't exist.

that looks p good to eat desu.
With a spoon.

Curry is p amazing breh.

If you are willing to compromise your integrity for a piece of pussy then you are a weak minded person and deserve to be shot with the rest of the faggots and kikes.

Vietnamese food is miles better

this

Had an ex who "loved trying out new cultural things"
>Go to a Korean restaurant
>Have to pay to be handed ingredients to cook them myself
>Raw ingredients aren't even market value and marked up twice their price at a market
They had the audacity to give me a receipt with a tip line on it
I want to open up a Korean grill now too, I just buy a bunch of tables with small grills and sell people raw ingredients at exorbitant prices and make them cook that shit

Is it on Griffenfeldsgade aka somalaistreet? You shouldve went, then showed them the bottle collecting niggers and the immigrants selling hash.

they think food and maybe architecture are all there is to culture

ayy I never guess wrong

Principally there's nothing wrong with enjoying another culture's food. That is what diversity is supposed to be.

Only the liberal version is that an arab runs a pizza shop that also sells sushi on your corner.

You can preserve culture, identity and food as separate and enjoy them, or you can mix it all into a brown slop.

Do you not realise how horrible you sound? What is your problem man?

>muh culture is da best

Yeah, OK, we get it, the West invented a lot of shit. Nobody is disputing that. Can you not drop your prejudice for a second and consider that there may perhaps be something of value outside of the Western world? Or would it offend the spirits of your great straw-hut dwelling Viking ancestors if you ate something prepared by a non-white person and actually enjoyed it?

And even then, there is truly nothing better than European cuisine. Anyone who has had jagerschnitzel or boeuf bourguignon can attest.

Is this fucking bait? This never happened.

You're Scandinavian and you have the audacity to insult other countries' cuisines. And before you even say it, I'm Italian. You'd still be eating berries and rotten fish with your hands in mud huts if it weren't for us.

Anybody here who mixes American identity politics with fucking food should choke at their next meal.

Doesn't really look like anything

Stick to your happy meal, kiddo. You might develop a palate once you get older.

Looks good, but would probably tear me up.

I've had it before, it's fucking good as shit.

I ate at an Ethiopian restaurant once, it was pretty nice. I remember I ordered a spicy stew with meat which you dipped bread in in order to eat. I rated it 8/10.

did you ever try those nigger care packs? i made them as a kid for some charity and they were delicious as fuck, probably better tasting and nutritional than what we get

the man in this picture literally died btw

do NOT do this even if you think its funny

Pho can be tasty, you're shit and didn't put any spice in it.

Try ordering good food.

Ethiopia would be the most efficient place to nuke.
It should result in a 99% increase in radiation casualties compared to other places because they would all be running toward the mushroom.

There has to be that one butthurt faggot leaf in every thread, fucking hell.

You're a faggot, korean food is the best. Besides it's not even real korean food if you don't go to a restaurant in East Asia.

>tortillas
>garden salad
>eggrolls
>spaghetti

Only two plates on that table are arguably Ethiopian

so do it, get a small business loan and make it happen.
sba.gov/

>Eating Ethnic food has nothing to do with political leanings

Eating ethnic food is fine, that doesn't mean eat boiled goose shit because it's a delicacy in some God-forsaken tribe of baby-raping savages from deepest, darkest Africa.

I like to try new things that might NOT suck.

This.

t. salty dave

cultural food is a meme.
its all the same ingredients in the current year.

I never seen someone put this much effort into not being funny

I knew some koreaboo nigger would show
It's absolute shit and not a real restaurant
I actually only remember seeing the waitress on staff because that's all you need to run that shit joint
You grab ingredients from the back, vive them to your customers and kick back

Cred Forums is a flyover board

> 10 megakeks/10

>And before you even say it, I'm Italian.
Drunk Tony goes with his "You are all descendent from Romans and we taught you everything" line for the 100th time.

>spagetti bolognese, chicken house salad and spring rolls
""""""ethiopean"""""""" food

>not thumping your watermelons
If it doesn't sound like a drum, its no good.

Don't you have some potatoes to harvest?

that dish looks like an indian beach

>Australians in charge of judging humour

Stick to your memes bud

>kebabs
>bread with scrap meat
>being praised around the world

The entire world deserve nuclear holocaust.

Ethiopian food is OK. They have this giant spongy flatbread they use to wrap the food they pick up, and the flavor isn't bad.

You should always be washing your hands before you eat, anyway.

I think they have some lamb dishes and whatnot.

Well, any cuisine can be done well or poorly.

#REKT

Mate, what you went to was a watered down version for the American market. The majority of ethnic food joints are shitholes in the US. The quality between those and the ones you find in Seoul, Tokyo and HK is like heaven and hell.

German tier. Are you Afrikaans or something?

>something of value outside of the Western world?

From Ethiopia?

its also seasoned to high hell so the freshness and cut are irrelevant.

>no meat
>using your hands
>sharing the same plate
>other people repeatedly putting their fingers in their mouth then back into the shared dish

Literally every single one of those little piles looks like something that came out of my asshole at some point.

wow, a leaf that made a funny

Asian food can be pretty good. Tacos are alright, too

>that
>tortilla
Does all bread look the same in your eyes? Do you think that only one country has the right to call fried dough pastry its own?

I thank God every day that I don't live in Europe. And that I live in a 96% white state that isn't the lefty Northeast. Fuck that shit, I'd just fucking kill them all pham.

(easy NSA, I'm joking)

It's part of the e x p e r i e n c e

is there anyone here who doesn't like tacos or have never tried them? honest question

someone went to a lot of effort to plate up the care packages, don't hate

A fucking potato in charge of judging what is allowed to be humorous

Don't you guys have like an average IQ of 92?

Would it be more beneficial to you if you studied harder to overcome your genetic handicap rather than shitposting on Cred Forums?

This is fucking retarded. You can enjoy other foods from other countries. I like Chinese and Indian food. Can't beat a Turkish doner either.

Grow a pair of fucking balls you twat.

It's got meat in it, open your eyes user.

I have some cousin who used to eat Ethiopian food a lot. It's mostly curries that you eat by pinching some up with bread.

OBLIGATORY

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

kek

but Ethiopian is good eats...

Well then that womanlett Korean granny is taking all the people that go there for a merchant ride
It was packed with older Korean business men so it's probably a low key brothel because I know they aren't going there for the food

you should eat more fiber

Vicious.

>mud people not adapting their recipes to the tastes of the clientele

>instead, some trendy faggot will turn it into a panini, wrap, or sammie so that whitebread cumskins trying to accept black cock into their anus can eat a bland sandwich that is tasteless but lets them brag to their friends about how sophisticated they are while they choke down kombucha and try not to gag.

It's like people don't want to create new styles of cooking that actually taste good.

Why is it that only American Chinese and Tex-Mex succeeded in this regard?

Avg IQ of 92 tier. Are you Irish or something?

>cilantro, beef, onion and tomatillo salsa in a tortilla
everybody likes tacos, they're just meat and fresh ingredients in a cornbread wrapper.

I can't stop feeling the tickling in my nose. It's not even there. It's not real.

Fuck you OP. You deserve this picture in response.

BUENO!!!!!!

Jesus fucking christ feaf

>politics

This. The restaurant I go to I was the only person able to finish their meal. The lady was so impressed she brought me more for free, I enjoyed it.

Kek this happened to me to while i was in Melbourne (kill me)

>friends want to go to this Ethiopian restaurant in Brunswick
>for those that don't know about this area at the time i went here a stabbing took place a couple of days ago
>don't ask me how an emfamined country has a food culture
>walking to restaurant
>>Sudanese loitering beside an adult store
>go into restaurant
>not bad so far
>nice atmosphere
>get menu
>curry of some kind
>lamb stew thingy
>more weird curry shit
>served with this sour flat bread that looks like tripe
>unlike op we got cutlery
>served
>it all tastes shit
>curry is bitter as fuck
>stew is pretty nice tho
>thankfully my laptop i had in the back seat wasen't stolen

I'd try it.

Would have to be thoroughly cooked because I don't want AIDS blood.

>tfw no mexican restaurants around

Tejano here. That shit is WAAAAAY too Mexican for me and most Americans.

Remove the soap herb and the foul salsa verde, and put some actual decent ingredients like bell pepper and lettuce in that motherfucker at minimum, and maybe spring for some beef or chicken to put in that motherfucker.

Like holy fuck goddamn that's awful.

no, i love spic food and yes, actual spic food made by one of you monkeys

They're good, and almost anyplace you eat them they're good. And cheap if in mexico.

Oh for fucks sake, split the dish up on individual plates and use fucking utensils. Uncivilized cunts

You are a terrible person, deeply racist and very condescending against anything not western european and white, typical danish i guess.

am i nigger tier because i would totally try that?

jesus christ

>Ethiopian cuisine is loved and respected all over the world
lolno

Kys desu, you might as well go to tacobell you little dummy.

It's like someone misinterpreted the concept of food.

Yeah it's shit but these nigs look like they can actually feed themselves and not rely on gibs to survive, at least not 100%
They seem to have some crops, livestock and are making due with what they have around them I'm sure those mosquito burgers have a good amount of protein in them

Sorry going to have to disagree, Thai food is great.

The only thing I appreciate about other cultures is their food, what would you rather prefer, a hamburger?

>Remove the soap herb and the foul salsa verde
>actual decent ingredients like bell pepper and lettuce

Fucking leave nigger, west Texas is one of the only places you can get authentic Mexican street tacos in Texas, and that shit is delicious.

t. White guy

>implying pasta is food

This

>Only mexican restaurant in manila is 20 minute drive
>without traffic
>meaning a 3 hour drive

Let's see that kikebook link, OP, or some pictures. I'd actually love to see this.

Go back to eating chicken nuggets, fag. Pour some ketchup on it.

I'm a fucking legendary cook because I can show up at a grocery store with a list, combine fresh ingredients according to directions and cook things an appropriate amount of time.

Even fancy cuisine is so easy, which is why wives take it up as a hobby.

what the fuck is going on there

I eat all kinds of food, Sven. Sushi being my favorite atm.
But Im sure as fuck not going to pay to eat beanpaste out of a shared bowl. It's like a hippies wet dream

Absolutely fucking disgusting
You should kill yourself
Bell peppers? Are you fucking kidding me? I bet you eat "taco bowls" too.
I'm self hating as fuck and even I don't knock tacos, one of the few things my kind does right.
I hope you wind up on the next face peel cartel video

3rd world banter is best banter

Looks good, but I'd still use utensils...

>that pic
what?

So cook your own. Authentic Mexican food is easy as fuck.

SHART

Käften danskjävel, det enda ni ska dricka är Svenskdrycken

They're both retarded.

That's basically the same as consent.

Why would I eat inferior low-fat versions of my ethnic cuisine? 'Authentic' Mexican food is fucking garbage compared to the wealth of cuisine that sprang up around San Antonio and Houston.

Tex-Mex is a distinct style of cooking that took the most palatable parts of Mexican cuisine, and adapted the rest for American ingredients and tastes.

I'm sorry that you all haven't had good Tex-Mex. You can go on eating your diarrhea street food, pretending to be sophisticated for choking down raw roots and herbs. I guess that's all you can get in most parts of the USA.

Carnitas is garbage. Fajitas are superior.

Pic related: The quintessential Tex-Mex dish.

how did these people survive with such poor hygiene?

git gud faget

I'm sure those 4 years of Italian control were enough to introduce spaghetti

And then they get 100 millions in donation to cure what they got from them

I've had Ethiopian food. It's not exciting to eat or anything. It's just exploring another culture through food.

Confirmado por ser cebo
I bet you think macayos is good

>drowned enchilada
I like tex-mex, but that is shit. What's the point of a burrito if you can't eat it like a taco or hotdog?

Notice how they all eat with their right hand only? It's because they use their left hand to wipe their asses.

This.
Mexican food is only the way it is due to a traditional lack of ingredients.

>be me
>NGO consulting job
>contract in Nepal and Pakistan
>hey user, let's go check out Dasain holiday festival
>umm, ok
>entire streets are running red with blood from all the animal sacrifices
>taxis drivers slitting goats necks and spraying their engines with blood
>get sprayed walking past
>in the face
>gutters are literally CLOTTING with blood
>finally find a restaurant that seems to be clean
>today's special: "special goat"
>enrich_me.JPG
>get dysentery
>lose 20 lbs in 14 days
>lose an extra 20 lbs over the next 3 weeks in recovery
>go home looking like I have AIDS
never eat food you don't burn the shit out of when travelling in the third world

>have a friend of a friend who is a paki
>friend talks me into going to his house
>its a dirty shithole
>get talked into trying curry
>fuck me the spices nearly killed me
>say "I'm not a fan of this type of food"
>paki looks at me funny
>"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RACIST"
>he goes super saiyan on me
>I make a great escape through the front door
>dash down the street
>heart pounding
>spices still watering my eyes
>mouth on fucking fire
>never again

surely tastes good with some mud cookies and foul water.

Ethiopia was a badass kingdom right before it collapsed and became synonymous with starvation.

I'll give you one guess as to which ideology caused the collapse. Hint: it usually results in starvation

It would be as if you took a cheeseburger and fixings and spread it on a plate, then poured pork'n beans and potato chips on it until it was a soggy mess.

It's a gravy dish, man. The entire point of enchiladas is that it's doused in red gravy. Enchiladas aren't supposed to be portable. If you wanted it to be portable, you'd have made flautas or something.

Whats danish cuisine supposed to be like anyways? Rotten fish with antidepressants?

I knew a guy that got one of those from dirty cocaine

the have 50 children and 2 survive.

>Bowls

the time I ate Ethiopian they just laid out a big ass piece of that rubbery bread stuff and put a bunch of piles of different dishes.

it was actually pretty tasty

moar

kinda related

My parents/nanna always seem butthurt about changing old recipes too.

[My grandpa] had a bunch of Italian recipes that came with him from Italy, but I have to make them vegetarian for me, and everyone acts like I'm corrupting it or something.

looks tasty but a spoon would be nice

heuh

top kek.

I'm pretty sure they use their ass-wiping hand for eating. Why else do you think they die of "poor sanitation"?

>vegetarian

Tits or GTFO

>how did these people survive with such poor hygiene?

Hygiene has been hijacked by companies trying to sell you products. Ask a dermatologist how often they actually recommend bathing. You might be surprised. We have been conditioned to think and feel dirty and strive to be clean.

fucking hell, sounds like you would get sick from just walking on the street, let alone eat something there

>regular street tacos are too Mexican for you

the fuck kek

You're alright

>ethiopian food
>letting niggers manhandle something you're about to eat

Not even once.

>town only has vietnamese restaurants
>be hungry
>go to one of them
>order shark soup
>smells like diahrrea
>return it
>kms

Its called supermegacomics

I had some Threed in Baghdad, its soft flatbread that you cover with a bean-rice-almond-other-mix and then they get this curry-like soup of chicken or lamb and pour it on top.

Bretty gud

I'm a man, retard.

You aren't the only one
>"hey user, we are going to this new Nigerian restaraunt!"
>reluctantly decide to go
>gf half redpilled, doesn't want to go because of bad experience with niggers
>on the drive we joke about how we will get some rare disease
>if only I knew how right we were
>arrive
>place is jam packed with nu-males and tumblrina type chicks who are only there to virtue signal
>sit down with retarded lefty work friends
>waiter comes up to us and asks for our order
>literally a chimp
>food there consists of basic corn and grain breads and some meat
>meat is covered in some weird stuff
>lefty work comrades straight face the entire thing even though the food tastes like canned dog processed meat
>I can tell they don't like it
>tell me afterwards how beautifully cooked the food was
>I can't hold it in anymore
>yell at them and say that being a leftist doesn't mean you have to go around and try different 3rd world country food
>tell me that it's good to try new things even if it doesn't taste good, and insisted that the restaraunt should be given five stars for "trying their best"
>left in a rage
>ffw 2 days
>gf starts having stomach cramps
>look after her and help clean up shit around her apartment
>suddenly she runs to the bathroom and shits/pukes at the same time
>shit is bloody
>looked pale as shit
>go a good 25 miles an hour over the speed limit to get to the hospital
>hospital tells me that she had "ate contaminated goat blood" which has caused an "extrodinary immune response"
>explode on the doctor and tell him that we don't eat goat
>it later dawned on me that the glaze on the meat was cooked goat blood
>almost fucking vomit
>gf turns out to be ok
>never again

It's pretty dank reminds me a lot of Indian food. I wouldn't expect anyone on Cred Forums to ever try new things though.(or have friends, stop lying op)

Ethiopian food is actually really tasty. Never had cornstarch there.

Is that a sex technique?

Lmao fucking roasted em

Remember, right hand is for eating, left hand is for wiping your ass

they don't use toilet paper btw.

what is the real ethiopian cuisine anyways? mud cookies?

>get killed by mosquitoes by the millions per annum
>i know, let's eat the mosquitoes

What do they use, then?

Do they just use tortillas for that, too?

Is that why they're starving?

Senpai, half of /r9k/ threads are mostly guys asking why their penis is leaking pus and compaining about their "gfs"

Cred Forums is a sanctuary compared to that aid filled hellhole

Fajitas and nachos were both invented in texas. You are welcome.

Enough Cred Forums for today.

>tfw nordic food is the best food in the world
>tfw people think its shitty but its fucking delicious

you are faggot

My nigga

youre american

>>hospital tells me that she had "ate contaminated goat blood" which has caused an "extrodinary immune response"
shit like that is why one of the reasons I didn't go. It might be rare and whatever, but africans have literally no concept of hygiene, and Im not risking it. Plus it looks vile, and I don't see how anyone could charge more than a few bucks for white bread and beanpaste.

I legitimately just saw Ethiopia food shit on the travel channel. They have rotted vegetables as a "delicacy" and the rest of their food culture looks like it was stolen from others.

Sushi is exciting, I'm only now improving my palate to be able to taste the nuances and the difference between good sushi and bad sushi.

Japan and parts of Asia put a big emphasis on fresh food. USA is going into the same freshness craze, but its corporatized to hell.

I cook fresh t-bones with my best friend once a week. And by fresh, the moo doesn't leave until the marinade goes in.

That looks like something my dog would throw up after it eats it's shit

>eating food from a country of people whom have been the target of "so skinny jokes" for centuries due to extreme malnourishment

great idea!

killjoy

Yeah. I give your mom a little baggie of coke and she fucks me dirty

>Red Cross packs out of a bowl with 12 other people
My sides, just like those of Ethiopians, have ceased to exist

>he doesn't eat insects
you're missing on a lot of protein pal

need to chill out OP and not be so autist. if some buddies ask you for a meal, what's the worst that can happen? you wasted some money on crappy food? at least had a night out with some buddies and tried something new.

kimchi and saurkraut are quite far from fresh. Pickles and cheese aren't fresh either.

So the type of "rot" matters.

SuperMegaComics.com

>vomit sauce

Traditiional ethiopian food is pretty damn good though. Theres a restaurant near me and its like.. meat with meat. They basically hand mince tasty cuts of beef.

Should have ordered pho. If you don't like pho theres something wrong with you. Like, you're vegan.

Like everyone, only good thing about multiculti is the food.

Utter bantzruction

Someone post that article showing all Indian restaurants in London contain fecal matter IN the food. I would but I'm on my phone

Yeah sushi is great! Here it's mostly girls eating it for some reason. Think it's the avocado. I have a hard time getting my guy friends to try it.
But it is hard to beat a good steak though

No it's not you retard. Sweet and sour chicken at my local Vietnamese place is the bomb, even if it's not entirely specific to Vietnam.

the sauce looks disgusting, what is it? I guess it tastes pretty good, but it looks like anal juice

>Africans have no common sense of hygiene

It's true actually, the place had some weird ass Venus statues that were never dusty, the floor was sticky in some areas, the tables were not washed. Really shitty place. Of course my friends loved it because it was multiculturalism

Gr8 chuckles my leaf friend

Don't marinade your steaks user, what the hell is wrong with you.

Marinade is for people that don't like meat.

ethiopian food is good. you're just a dumbfuck op

I like any cuisine that relies on a lot of sauces and stews and shit like that. Indian is another favorite of mine

You know, curious thing about the cilantro tasting like soap; turns out to some people it actually tastes like soap, waxy kinda...
Sucks for you, it's delicious.

Anyways, go kill yourself. You genetically inferior being.

>what's the worst that could happen
see Anyway, Im not picky or food shy, but I do have some limits. I'd eat it if someone cooked it for me in their house. Not fucking pay for it to have it brutalized by some savage

Authentic curry is fucking awesome, but I don't go out to get it. I learned to make it myself from the site Cooking to Get Laid. It's fucking delicious.

I've never really gone out of my way to try food like "Ethiopian" or anything. Granted, I live in Northern KY so those types of restaurants are fairly rare.

no user i can't hate on ethiopian i've had that beef before it's awesome. no wonder happened i'm not even mad

This. I had the worst shits of my life eating Ethiopian food in nyc like twenty years ago. Never again.

Sheer numbers duh.

didn't even know it existed

don't be mean Pajeet
they make bomb-ass dirt pancakes

Pls be my dane gf

You're talking about takeaways, aren't you? There so far removed from their origins that you might as well call it English food. Nothing like real "Indian" or "Chinese" food for the most part. Doner is awful and there's a lot of much nicer Roach food, although it's quite similar to Greek and other Mediterranean foods in a way.

Neither do the Ethiopians

What's with all the vegetables in these foods?

>They have rotted vegetables as a "delicacy"
Same in England to be honest.
Supermarkets openly sell rotting vegetables and fruit.

Show us what you're working with

Well there are a few ways of eating it. You can get a slice of fish by itself, or on vinegar rice, or that in a cone of seaweed all the way up to a roll of fish, rice and other ingredients.

Girls tend to go for the California rolls or rolls with cream cheese and cucumber. Some don't even order rolls that contain fish.

I'm not hating on shitty choices made by girls, I just encourage you to try everything, because sometimes you'll want simple flavor and sometimes you want that showy mix that makes weebs cry out in pain.

Also horseradish isn't wasabi, and I like both.

its like a secret agenda to mix everything

I mix it up, usually its just a salt rub.

To be fair, fermentation is a viable strategy in food preparation.

Ten years ago, those supermarkets should have been shut down for that, but apparently, selling rotten vegetables is all part of a multicultural society free of hate, but not free of contacting severe food poisoning.

ask a ethiopian anything

WE WUZ KANGZ

>/r9k/
have fun with the 16 year olds talking about their gfs

White women.

I have never seen a white woman who supposedly "LOOOOOVES YUMMY SUSHI" actually eat any sushi that contained fish and wasn't a roll.

As soon as you bust out the nigiri sushi they run for the hills. Uncultured roastie whores.

>cilantro
>soap herb

god, people like you need to die.

Carnita tacos with tomatillo salsa? You are a pussy.

>frying in water

The more fish in a roll, the better. California rolls just shout ''I am a tasteless hipster'' to me.

>Girls tend to go for the California rolls or rolls with cream cheese and cucumber.
this is true, and it's pretty good as well. My favorites are the spicy makis though, or the tuna ones with avocado. I think I've tried most sushi there is, to be honest

whoaaaaaa GEGEBEN! oooooooh

Why are your women so hot?

ever had a girl try and talk about egg sushi like it wasn't the stupidest thing on the menu?

You might as well order kids chicken tendies.

Sharing image

I am not talking about fermented food in jars, but food like apples or bananas that are rotting on shelfs.
>Ten years ago, those supermarkets should have been shut down for that, but apparently, selling rotten vegetables is all part of a multicultural society free of hate, but not free of contacting severe food poisoning.

Not in England. One guy even told me that these days it is way better than it was in 70s where they had far less choices of food in stores.
For some reason English food culture is utterly abbysmal.
I bought some apples once from Polish Shop and brought them to work as a snack, and two girls in my office were shocked asking me "how these are apples are so big user".

They never saw such big apples before, because the usual fruit in England that is sold in shops is of very poor quality.

rude. I love nigiri, but for starters since they fill me up too fast

Unless you go to an asian/mexican place or a very small buisness owned by white people, pretty much anywhere you go in america niggers are handleing your food now

>I learned to make it myself from the site Cooking to Get Laid
This is why people hate American "culture". Vulgar.

What the fuck are you doing on here?

Is plebbit down or something?

Hey buddy, you can always ask for spoons!

To put it on Facebook to virtue signal.
Me and my girlfriend rarely give a shit about non-white culture, with the exception of some Asian cultures and some foods. I can't stand people who talk about "culture" and always point to niggers or durkas.

I like both Thai and Vietnamese food.
Vietnamese make killer fresh spring rolls in rice vermicelli.

Make your own, all the ingredients are available. You might have to order the cilantro at the market, if you make your own salsa.

recipetineats.com/pork-carnitas-mexican-slow-cooker-pulled-pork/

I thought ethiopian food is good but this must be another anti-racist meme

Ethiopian cuisine is a combination of Middle Eastern and Indian and you eat it using piecers of ''Injera', which is a sourdough bread.

Also, Ethiopia is one of the most fertile areas of the world and those people who were starving were Sudanese who the communist government of Ethiopia did not want so they used their army to keep them in the south and starve them out. They also beat the Italians and kill Somalis, and have some of the oldest Christian churches around.

Ethiopia rocks.

I live in the Berkely area, the liberal version is: ethnic restaurants are run by liberal white/african-american college students and funded by their rich parents.

I was just in Japan for two weeks and didn't eat sushi once.

Actually does onigiri count as sushi? Grabbing an onigiri and a 500ml beer was my ritual whenever I caught a shinkazen.

Anyway just eating sashimi is way better than sushi, I wish i trusted the rest of the world enough to eat it everywhere.

i'm honestly not so sure, i guess genetics?

however, there is the good amount of ugly looking ones. usually, ethiopians don't use plastic surgery to improve their image.

>Ethiopian cuisine is loved and respected all over the world"
Japanese, Peruvian, italian and spanish cuisien are respected all over the world. The rest is shit.

>he hasnt eaten at an ethiopian restaurant run by nigs

> (OP)
>Ethiopian cuisine is a combination of Middle Eastern and Indian and you eat it using piecers of ''Injera', which is a sourdough bread.
>Also, Ethiopia is one of the most fertile areas of the world and those people who were starving were Sudanese who the communist government of Ethiopia did not want so they used their army to keep them in the south and starve them out. They also beat the Italians and kill Somalis, and have some of the oldest Christian churches around.
>Ethiopia rocks.

Neat

quality shitpost leaf

I thought that was pretty funny though.

you'd be amazed how many parasitic infections a human can live with. Just ask India.

Green chilis you fucking faggot.

>its a Cred Forums /ck/ thread

You use bread to pick up the food, not your hands like some Arab.

Yeah this.

In particular fermentation in food is one of the best things that can happen if it is done right.

Why are you talking such utter bollocks? The Polish apples were big because they pinched a load of cider or cooking apples from some sap's orchard.

I hope you laid into your fucking leftist "friends" about them almost getting your gf killed

Also, call the fucking health department!

People that hate fish aren't human. There's something deeply wrong with you.

Es not true mane. I made that same joke before eating Ethiopian food. Some of it was pretty good.

Kek, everyone still call our local supermarket "slemmis" or "slimy" because something happened with the vegetables some 15 years ago.

If that's Ethiopian food then my grandmother makes us an Ethiopian dinner every sunday, except we use forks and knifes like human beings.

Its a tomatillo instead of a tomato.

Tomitillos are just a type of green tomato that tastes almost the same. If it was a tomato it would be your familiar red.

Lost

>I am not paying money for the privilege of eating Red Cross carepacks

kek

>Someone paid 30$ for this """"""""meal"""""""
CURRENT YEAR

Savage as fuck. Also that's clealy Cred Forums, not Cred Forums.

but it's britanistan, not finland

>>"listen, I am not paying money for the privilege of eating Red Cross carepacks out of a bowl with 12 other people"

Stop living in the shithole that is Copenhagen.

>all these people enjoying southeast asian (((cuisine)))
get Jap food and be enlightened

wanting to appear compassionate+actual pity and compassion
it's like telling a fat chick she's beautiful

They made you cook your own food? Wtf man I'd be pissed.

Just doesn't even look appetizing. Where's the beef? The only thing I would touch on this whole picture is the spaghetti at the top left.

Ever heard of Noma, leaf?
Located in Copenhagen it has won the award for the best resturant in the world 3 years in a row. And it's specialized in Nordic cuisine.

Gf wants to go here soon, fucking kill me now.

Cred Forums doesn't have IDs

i was also in that thread and it was here

7/10 couldn't help myself, had to reply

>ethiopia
>water

this "reverse" faggotry needs to stop
"reverse colonization" is de-colonization

>be that much of a fucking autist that you cant eat food without getting angsty

crikey m8.

Most Korean restaurant loses money due to side dishes given out as service. I fucking hate the Korean concept of service. Next time don't order a meal set and instead order meat ala carte and eating and asking refill of the side dishes. Theyll hate the fuck out of you by the end of the night.

POO

I don't enjoy eating live fish and squid.

Boy you really showed them!! Fucking autistic fuck

Thanks India.
btw carry on the good work with pakistan.

>Amerilard makes long post
>all americans reply with "woah destroyed xd"

Every time

>Implying that mushy pees on a shit pancake is "cuisine"

Fucking leaf.

Yes you are corrupting it. You're corrupting a tradition that took many generations to prepare, that took years of trial and error to perfect and taste good, just for you to fuck it all up so you can score some bottom tier patchouli smelling high mileage pussy. And for that, you have been disowned by the motherland. Never set foot on mother Italia ever again.

OP was Finnish

off topic story time

friend found a bag of coke in the park that, evidently, was contaminated with flesh eating bacteria.
pretty much overnight it turned his sinuses into a festering wound, and then he died.
that was a turning point for me because I would have snorted that shit if I had been there, I had been doing cocaine for half of my life at the time. I'll never snort drugs again in my life, I quit "hard drugs", and I'm a paranoid germophobe now

triggered by the phrase "fatal sinus infection"
don't do drugs
don't do drugs you found on the ground, especially
/blog

Just cause it isn't a burger or burnt doesn't mean there isn't meat.

vietnamese "food" fucking sucks

kek/topkek

Ethiopian food is actually pretty good, it's what the food the rich people eat

>Be Mexican, 19th century
>Living in Tejas, part of Mexico
>Come up with this tasty new dish which is both cheap and easily cooked
>More burgers move into Tejas
>Burgers drastically change the demographics, eventually becoming a majority
>Burgers in Tejas decide to secede and declare independence
>Mexican Army about to crush their petty revolt
>Burger Tejans beg the USA to annex them
>US Army swoop in, takes Tejas after a fierce war
>Burgers are too stupid to pronounce "Tejas", so they change it to Texas
>Burgers find out about tortillas and nachos
>"Hey this dish was made in TEXAS which is now AMERICAN so that means it was US who created it

WE
U
Z

Woahwoah woah nigger, have you ever actually BEEN to Vietnam? Pho, banh mi with pork, a myriad of street foods, snails 'n shit, it's delicious. I do agree that Thailand is better though, but that's only because they have a million gazillion tourists every day so they cater to the western palate more.

We have some Danish students at our school for a few more weeks. They're racists as fuck, and it's great.

there is nothing wrong with eating by hand though

>American microbreweries

Please Ameribro just stop

>Be sweden
>Be raped by muslims
>Thinks wrecking mexicans is really bad
>Fine with being raped by muslims
It writes itself.

Maybe people rich in poverty eat

We are whiter than you over here...

>Why do they try and celebrate culture where there are none, or where it shouldn't be celebrated?
Because otherwise they'd have to admit that not all cultures are equal, and then they'd have to start thinking about what that means for multiculturalism.

It has a big benefit though: You can get leftists to do nearly anything if you say it's some nigger cultural practice, or some sandpeople thing.
High potential for amusement.

I'm glad they serve magic scrolls on a plate as they are going to be needing their precious nigger magic to have anywhere near that much food

How did you find yourself in that job? Im an IR student hoping to do something similar.

Inb4
>liberal arts degree

For how much i hate multiculturalism, having restaurants with different cusine from many parts of the world i see kinda positive. Im sure most nationalists feel the same

Hahaha Chili con Carne, is that what is considered exquisite in Burgerland?

I wouldn't hold my breath. :^)

Some fatass coalburner woman with a mixed kid forced me to eat African food once, it was fucking disgusting

Negative. Every time I go to a restaurant I default look for a burger. If no burger, I get the most american food I can find, despite whatever ethnicity the restaurant is.
I like my bacon, my eggs, and my beef way famalam.

>Vietnamese on the other hand is shit.

No it's not. Your just a vagina who can't eat food that's not sweetened and fried to shit.

Damn good job, haven't heard that one since high school

>Chang, let's go to McDonalds
>Nah, I don't eat food with cracker tongs like white devil's.

>not getting laid because you're too autistic to pretend to like nigger food
Sorry for your lots

This thread has some pretty good bantz. I kek'd.

It looks like infected cunt

>Sacrificing self respect for pussy
t. cuck

But those foods are 18th century refinements of nameless peasant dishes, for the most part. They're authentic Texan foods.

Also:

>implying Tejanos weren't also involved in the revolution

>implying the USA didn't sabotage sovereignty talks

And the largest irony is that Texas -IS- the appropriate pronounciation. Tejas is a concession to Spanish pronounciation. Texas is a far closer word to the original Caddo word.

Blue pilled nu people just like to try exotic new restaurants. And as long as the service gives them a lot of attention and there aren't any extremely gross animal parts they will pretend to love it, the more exotic the better

But they will then forget it the next day unless they genuinely liked it

the end goal of all this, as you referenced, is to get pictures of yourself appearing happy on social media while doing activities not many other people have done

These people never had taste or had to learn to think critically about substance, they aren't going to start now

Because it's basically a parasitic infection seasoned with mercury. You'd have to be retarded to eat it

Gregory from Telstra being savage AF
You guys are alright

You can always eat your countrys cusine but im talking about having choices, i dont think any nationalist wants to have every restaurant in the country being their ethnic food

Fucking embarrasing lad.

>don't lie, cheat, and steal to get laid
And this is why the white race is vanishing

DESI-

Damn India bringing the fucking pain.

>compromise your integrity by eating ethnic food
Poster is a confirmed self-aware beta fag who doesn't have a chance with women anyway. You are no better than an Arab.

Every person who "perfected" those dishes was corrupting the recipe of the generation before

thank you for doing our country proud

>Finnish

Is that some self-aware irony or are Amerilards literally this stupid?