Prove to me the Holocaust is a lie/not what everyone thinks it is

I'd love credible evidence with links/journal studies disproving the holocaust or the "'lies"" of the Holocaust. Also interested in hearing your personal opinions and ideas revolving around the holocaust.

Ah yes another stormfront raid, the first few posts will be stormfags making a point that it did happen, but their reasoning will be a bit off on purpose, then the other members join in and attack the obviously flawed reasoning, followed by picture spamming.

Wait what? Stormfront believes in the holohoax? I thought those guys were wise to the Jewish question. Maybe a little overboard on 23 and me purity but come on.

The holocaust did happen. Six million jews were killed.

Look up the greatest lie ever told on youtube. If you don't bother to take the time to watch the whole thing then you never really cared to hear the truth and have already made up your mind. The holocaust is like Sandy Hook. There isn't just one thing that blows it all wide open, it's a bunch of tiny little things that all add up to it.

First ask yourself this: why is it a jailable offense in over 20 countries to say the holocaust never happened?

Thx merkel

>Fight propaganda with propaganda.

>a video documentary of research done by independent journalists with sources to back up their claims is propoganda

Marxist pls go

Jet fuel can melt steel jews.

There's hundreds of copyrighted proofs that six million jews had their heads shrank before being masturbated to death. The only proof to the contrary is what some stupid stormweenie said on youtube.

First you have to prove that holocaust ever happend. Out of 11 million supposed deaths they cant even point us to 500.000 corpses

They cant prove that 6 million jews died

>gas the Jews, race war now
>Hitler was based
>The Holocaust never happened

Pick one Cred Forums

I can give you the names, burial grounds, and logged last locations with exact times of at least 5000 people.
Jehovah's Witnesses died in the Holocaust; the only people ACTUALLY murdered for religious reasons, not ethnic or political.

interesting. I know a few jehovas witnesses IRL. really amazing people, worries me that they won't accept blood donations though.

In all fairness it doesn't take much to kill a Jehovah's Witness. An infected papercut will do the trick.

When your supply lines are blown up who do you feed, your countrymen or the ones who shouldn't be there.

The holocaust was caused by the Allies which in turn means the Jews did it.

I know some holocaust survivers and they have no reason to lie.

Honest question: would they have to give all the money back if they admitted they were telling lies the whole time? I honestly don't know.

Most of them are dead now.

Yet every jew knows someone who survived the holocaust. It's like there are more survivers than actual people who died during the holocaust.

I know only two and they were children during the holocaust. (Born in 1935)

Reparations and victimhood status are reasons to lie.

Does Cred Forums never tire of this same damn thread several times every fucking day of the year?

Stormfront are the ones making the "TEH HOLOCAUST IS REAL I WONT POST EVIDENCE DISPROVE IT U FAGS" bait.
The only exception is the known communist and furry (with company like him on a Skype group who jump in his threads and go "YEA BRAH UR RITE MAN FUCK NAHZEES") Nationalist View.
Post evidence for people to dispute. Currently with just your shitty OP I could say it didn't happen and you're just some conspiratard making a big claim with nothing to back it.

Okay so why would a force keep alive children they supposedly wished to kill?

They don't get shit from our country, if anyone benefits from this then it's our country (germany helping us). But it will stop as soon as the survivers die.

>For over a century, the Jewish World Almanac has been widely regarded as the most authentic source for the world’s Jewish population numbers. Academics all over the world, including the editors of the Encyclopedia Britannica, used to rely on the accuracy of those numbers. Here is what the World Alamanacs of 1933 and 1948 had to say about the world population of Jews.

>In other words, according to the World Almanac the world population of Jews increased (!) between 1933 and 1948 from 15,315,000 to 15,753,000. If the German government under Adolf Hitler had – as alleged – murdered six million Jews those losses should have been reflected in the Jewish population numbers quoted in the World Almanac.

Pic related, I guess. Saw this on here a few days ago