HILLARY CLINTON GENERAL

Who is #withher here? Statistically, there must be people. Sure, she is a flawed candidate, but so is a tax evading real estate speculator.

How do we secure the victory of common sense in a month?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM
youtube.com/watch?v=2mZNx_725Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you Angela Merkel?

Of course you're with her ahmed

>Inb4 a private non politician citizen being skilled at taxes is a bad thing

Nobody is actually voting for Hillary here

>tfw your wife's son thinks trump is cool

Trump will ensure her victory

>skilled at taxes
So that's the term you Trumptards prefer.

someone post pls that video where she's bouncing up and down with eyes closing and starts talking when the cameraman counts to 0

You should really confer with your wife's bull before making these threads man.

Just lookin out for ya is all.

You better vote for her boy. You don't want to be on our bad side.

Hillary is a scumbag.

Reading book pictured now, the head Whitehouse FBI agent who dealt with her for 2 years before he quit and took early retirement.
I've never read about a more degenerate, dangerous human being. Even if you are a nigger or a fag and think you're going to have a gibs, you're going to be in for a shock.

This board is basically a giant ongoing Trump rally

also, this was before the scumbag was even impeached, he quit in first administration. You fuckers, I hope you get what you want, you Clintonistas.

>60% possibility this poster is white

its a sham, all of it
they did the same thing with obama and mccain
put some one crazy up against some one sane looking

easy choice for the average voters

you dont notice it here in the trump circle jerk known as Cred Forums but no one outside of white uneducateds is voting for trump

i should know, im the 400lb hacker

Sage you CTR cunts

Oh jeez a dying old man is threatening me

Bump

Wat

With the changes currently afoot in the world, I believe no sane person could vote Hillary.

i think it's a month old, forgot to save it and can't find it anymore

Exchange 'Hillary' with 'Donald' and I'd actually agree with you.

What do you mean by bouncing? Like she looks like she's riding a dick? Wtf?

So happy you fucking liberal cucks can't vote in my country

I had a really vivid dream last night wherein I had sex with Hillary Clinton. And the worst part of it all was that I actually enjoyed it. As soon as I woke up I wanked off to the memory. I honestly think I might vote for her now.

more like a music box. she was standing on her feet and going up to her toes repeatedly. did that for couple seconds and then anounced something, but they didn't cut the beginning

I'm with her, only to continue the policies of obama

I'm also a republican

you notice the Jews doing more and more to put out pictures of the cunt before she became the hideous old bag she is now?
this is meant to get White men to hate her less. In general, anyone posting these pictures is either a shill or a mental case.

Hillary supporters are the true silent majority.

Literally all of her irl support comes from Germoney and Canacuck. Good thing you fags can't vote in our country... yet.

They're coming back to haunt her....

I dont care what either one has done in their past or private lives.

I know the president isnt king and will have checks and balances.

I simply dont want a buffoonish, erratic, thin skinned, loudmouth cokeheaded boor representing me or my country. At least she sounds and acts like a president. I'm with her.

Please no. We don't need anymore neocon wars.

I'm with her said the dumb jigaboo.

Tax avoiding.

Evasion is illegal.

This public servie announcement was brought to you by tanned germans of the CTRâ„¢

>tard
reported for ableism

I'm sure Hillary rallies would be much more popular in cuckistan

Nobody here is with her.

Anyone who says they are either shills or uninformed idiots who leaked from Cred Forums

>Democrats and Liberals
>ever shutting their fucking gobs

>How do we secure the victory of common sense in a month?

Don't vote for Hillary, that's how.

>german
>mentallyHill
proves once again that all germans are niggers or nigger loving hippies. Kill yourself ahmed/daquan/hanz

Perfection.

Even Kek agrees

Are you #With her guys?

She looks like a greasy, slack-jawed stoner in this pic.

Hi Cred Forums, what are the secret plans to take down Hillary's campaign again, I forgot

Eyes far apart, no philtrum, skin slightly lagging at edge of eye, no noticeable transitional indentation where nose bridge means forehead

She has all the signs; the woman was a fetal alcohol syndrome baby.

Cred Forumslack shills BTFO!!!!!

Right here. Couldn't live with myself if I put a dictator with the mind of an ADD five year old in the white house.

At least I know what I'm getting with clinton. No telling what dump would do when all it takes is a tweet to trigger him.

You should really be honest to yourself and realize that cuckolding has always been and will stay a male fantasy, and now a forced meme. Just looking after your mental health, is all.
Sure, some women are sluts (because they are not aware that "butterflies" only last 6 months when you're getting intimate with new person and your brain is getting used to it; and that love is all the work that comes after "butterflies"); so they end up in a sad circle, jumping from one dick to the next, with feeling of regret and shame in between.
But they don't really fantasize about you being there jerking off in the corner or w/e while they're banging their chosen nightstand or lover. It's just that your mom didn't think your manlet mind would be into watching her have sex with her lover's is all, I'm sure she would let you if you asked nicely, she would do anything for her baby boo-boo

>Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

>Hillary Clinton FAINTS At 9/11 Ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM

>Bernie's Baristas - HRC On Millennials: They Live In Basements
youtube.com/watch?v=2mZNx_725Ac

these posts were fun. can w3 have this meme again please?

Also, this applies to most Mussolini and Trump fans, it's obvious you related to the word by some very strong projection, so open your minds and take a look for once, I know it won't be pretty what you find inside, but for none of us it is. It's what you strive for that counts in the end.

Attention. Cred Forums is under intense observation. Evasive action required.

>Being on Cred Forums
>basic knowledge of world around you
>redpilled
>voting Hillary
>not being a shill
>kek good one faggot
>sage

War and exploitation are common sense?

> fuck off Ahmed

Poor shitskin. I pitty you for your low IQ thats bound to the DNA of your people.

Her eyes look soulless.

#ImWithHer as well, dude. I realize that we are #StrongerTogether and we must move forward, not backwards.

fuck drumpf

Yes, my goyims, keep fighting over Red vs Blue team, because that is the reality we've shown you, so it must be true. And all the sceptical/disappointed 60% that don't vote, keep up the good work, it all goes to our side.

no u

She looks, ((((suspicious)))).

sage