I was going to vote for Hillary

but with all this crap going on with Syria and Russia I'm thinking I might switch to Trump.

Yes Hillary has more experience, yes she is more competent and yes Trump is a crazy blow hard but right now the powers that be seem to want a war between the US and Russia over a Saudi pipeline that was supposed to go through Syria. Hillary will bring us to that war if that is what the elites want and I don't think Trump will. I don't want war with Russia. I also don't think Trump will fund ISIS like Obama and Hillary have done.

I may have to vote for the crazy man after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/782163005832302592
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-destroy-syria-for-israel-the-best-way-to-help-israel/5515741
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>but with all this crap going on with Syria and Russia I'm thinking I might switch to Trump.

Nobody cares.

This isn't your personal blog, faggot.
Go back to facebook.

Yes op... that's right, you've figured (some of it) out.

If you want to avoid WW3 then vote for the "bad man".

If you want the whole world destroyed (including & especially your own country) then vote for the "good woman".

It's kinda incredible that this is a difficult decision for you...

>I don't want war with Russia

That's because you are a fucking cuck.

>Today cucks in America are totally okay with Russia just annexing parts of other countries and sending troops to fight in a proxy civil war there

Your Ancestors must be turning in their graves m8

Wow teaming up with Russia to destroy the Jihad threat that threatens the whole world what a terrible idea. Having a working relationship with Russia? Don't be ridiculous why would we want to do that...

Clinton and the neocons care more about Assad than they do about ISIS. This is the sort of shit that is going to end up fucking us all.

says the kraut

Coming from mehmet. I just want to stop the muds from coming in here that's my only priority and it should be for you as well

>she is more competent
kekd

I don't know about my ancestors, but our founding fathers wouldn't have wanted us to get involved in everybody else's business.

Is OP Randy Marsh?

Cant tell if trolling, shilling or just stupid

Make your case, CTR.

BREAKING: Russia FM: Direct aggression by the US towards Damascus, would lead to 'frightening, tectonic shifts' in MidEast - @AlArabiya_Eng

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/782163005832302592

trump wins - zionists blown the fuck out
hillary wins - war with russia (china too probably)
that's what's called a win-win

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/782163005832302592

So is confirmed, russians have that mythical seismic weapon everybody was talking about.

Drumpf wins - War with Latin America, China, Iran, fat people

That's a loss, actually!!!

Hillary Clinton: "The Best Way to Help Israel" is to destroy Syria. Then the only remaining threat is Iran.

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-destroy-syria-for-israel-the-best-way-to-help-israel/5515741

In an indication of her murderous and psychopathic nature, Clinton also wrote that it was the "right thing" to personally threaten Bashar Assad's family with death.

In the email, released by Wikileaks, then Secretary of State Clinton says that the "best way to help Israel" is to "use force" in Syria to overthrow the government.
The email makes it clear that it has been US policy from the very beginning to violently overthrow the Syrian governmentâ€"and specifically to do this because it is in Israel's interests.

Clinton goes on to asset that directly threatening Bashar Assad "and his family" with violence is the "right thing" to do:

In short, the White House can ease the tension that has developed with Israel over Iran by doing the right thing in Syria.
With his life and his family at risk, only the threat or use of force will change the Syrian dictator Bashar Assad's mind.

The email provesâ€"as if any more proof was neededâ€"that the US government has been the main sponsor of the growth of terrorism in the Middle East, and all in order to "protect" Israel.

That's because they knowingly created ISIS.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

ISIS just the same as its predecessor, was created with the intention of fighting a proxy war against Russia for the US.

jesus fucking christ how horrifying.

Guess mobile air bases will soon become a thing

Oil prices are way too low to fight this war, Trump, nor Clinton will fight in Syria

>Our ancestors

Fucking kraut. Our ancestors did not believe America should go abroad and fix other countries by force. They believed we should set an example for the world by being decent here, which would make other countries want to follow our path.

>Wherever the standard of freedom and Independence has been or shall be unfurled, there will her heart, her benedictions and her prayers be. But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own. She will commend the general cause by the countenance of her voice, and the benignant sympathy of her example. She well knows that by once enlisting under other banners than her own, were they even the banners of foreign independence, she would involve herself beyond the power of extrication, in all the wars of interest and intrigue, of individual avarice, envy, and ambition, which assume the colors and usurp the standard of freedom. The fundamental maxims of her policy would insensibly change from liberty to force.... She might become the dictatress of the world. She would be no longer the ruler of her own spirit. --John Quincy Adams

Clinton is too stupid to realize that.

ISIS needs to go