How do you deal with the social repercussions of being a Trump supporter?

How do you deal with the social repercussions of being a Trump supporter?

I can't even have a pro-Trump opinion without being ostracized by friends, family or coworkers.

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcp7qHeHN0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get Pro-Trump friends

well, can-cuk, I have friends who like trump, and friends who don't like trump, but we all agree that clinton would fucking annihilate everything that we hold dear.
As in, our home.

Eyes on the prize, leaf. It will be worth it in the end. A rising tide lifts every ship.

you deserve it you fuck

I just shill against Hillary to make sure my friends don't vote for her. I say she doesn't deserve to win after rigging her election against Bernie. It works

Instead of being pro-trump, be anti-hillary

Who cares what other people think. I'm in the same position in England.

If you're a nice enough guy, people will be able to look past your political views and still like you. Just be charming and confident but stand your ground if people ask questions. be eloquent and people might even come over to your way of thinking. Don't be a smart ass or un-necessarily confrontational. being good looking helps as well.

Im not an autistic memer about it and I fully admit upfront that I know Trump is a bombastic asshole, but I like his policy ideas more than Hillarys. I also dont pretend hes "le god emperor" and I dont go into an autistic rage of screaming KEK at everyone who dares disagree with me

Wtf

I wear my MAGA hat around Western's campus all the time and not one word has been said against it.

I'm a grad student in bio, I've even worn it to my teaching

But what if all those people are retarded, doe?

My work is full of SJW's including my boss, so I have to keep it to myself. Someone mentions Hillary and I have to YAAASSS QUEEN like nearly 2/3 of the company. Thank God this job is only temporary until I get some acreage in the country and start up my own ranch.

I'll tell you what my strategy is.
I never outright tell somebody that I support Trump until they ask. Since they're the one asking, they are expressing interest in my thoughts so it isn't unwanted when I have a controversial opinion.

Once I've told them that I like Trump, they're naturally going to have some questions. The important part here is to distance yourself from the imagine they have of Trump supporters as presented by the media.
Be calm, be respectful, and explain which of his policies you like.

To distance myself even further from the anti-Trump media's image, I don't mention his policies on immigration.
I explain his tax plan, his various stances on education, his maternity leave decision, his healthcare plan, his rhetoric against world policing, and other easy to digest policies from Trump.

When they have a certain image in mind for Trump supporters being outrageous, uncaring, and unintelligent, you'll surprise them by being a reasonable person.
Their opinion of you won't change for the worse and instead they'll begin to distrust the media.

I'd done this several times and brought people to Trump.

All my peers are male. Blacks immediately see where I'm coming from when I say, "I'd never vote for a fucking woman."

Be a bit more critical of him.

Joke around with the memes but if something doesn't go his way it isn't treason to say it

I'm am immigrant and all my friends are slavs. I've quite aggressively and successfully redpilled the fuck out of them, my girlfriend and my entire family except my brother who doesn't give a shit about anything. I don't really contain my power level.

That's important too.
Don't pretend that Trump is perfect.
If you come across as a "Trump can do no wrong" supporter, you won't be taken seriously.

>Be calm, be respectful, and explain which of his policies you like.
This. Don't get excited and start spouting memes. Just explain the facts. Here's a good example, pay attention to how they talk:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcp7qHeHN0w

>He has Freinds/family
Shit, Cred Forums. I'm doing this wrong.

>caring about elections outside of your own countries

I don't socialize with my retard friends during election years because I don't want to have to argue with my friends all the time. My co-workers and customers? Almost all on Trump Train.

Yeah, my leftist friends all came after me on facebook after posting a pic of my hat. One even called me a self-hating mexican. -mfw

This is good.
Let Trump take the mantle of anger for now.

>almost all of my family are voting for Trump
>the one person who was gonna vote for Hillary has decided to abstain from voting altogether because we kept showing her all the crap she's said and all the corruption she's been involved in

She won't vote for Trump but at least that's one less vote for Hillary.

>talking about politics with your friends or coworkers

Never go full retard.

I dont live in a big city so no one i know is supporting hillary because none of them care about being PC

disguise your trump support in nihilism

>having friends

As a leaf you are biologically a cuck. Try to be one of the talented tenth and stand up for yourself

I'm on a uni campus. Trump supporters don't grow on trees around here

How nobody in america has forced a 3rd party movement during an election with the 2 least popular candidates in history is beyond me. They promote themselves as the only 2 options and you're all too retarded and lazy to think otherwise.

Say what you want about Britain but ukip, SNP, green party, lib dems have all been challenging for offices. Lib dems forced a coalition government. In my old town we have about 30 members of the council, about 5 or 6 of those are labour/Tory (our democrat/republican counterparts)

3rd parties are growing rapidly here and its because of the people, they didnt come to us with million pound campaigns, couldnt afford it. We got sick of new labour and conservative and looked up alternatives and organised politically

Its only slight progress but british politics has never been less of a 2 horse race than it is right now

Private ballots. Same reason why believe trump support is higher than what the (((polls))) say, even after being adjusted for their 56% democrat sample. Hillary supporters have absolutely nothing to hide.

Based. I go to Guelph. I've seen people with maga hats on campus but later on Snapchat stories I see people taking pictures of the hat and using negative captions.

I have a red hat with text on it that has nothing to do with Trump. I usually wear it backwards and even then I get some funny looks.

Funny how they so easily judge you based on a hat but pointing out skin colour or gender is racist, sexist, etc.

>having friends

Fucking normies

My dad respects my decision because my argument is that the current US administration is a complete corrupt failure, and Hillary is an extension of that administration.

However, he believes that "anything is better than Trump."

For some reason he thinks that a person who has a history of political corruption and failures is going to be a better bet than someone who has zero political experience.

It doesn't matter what we think though, we're leafs and the American people, I am certain, will vote for change rather than more of the same.

Why do other countries gentiles get caught up over US politics

I don't have many friends, and all the occasions I've worn my hat in public have gotten mixed reactions. My ex-gf knew I was a trump supporter and it bothered her, but that doesn't matter now

This.

I have a bunch of freak numale type friends.the type who post pro communist BS and support policies that would destroy their standard of living. I just point out his policies web page and try to take an even handed approach.

You cant point out the obvious blue pills in media they consume, because it would crash their house of cards. Instead just be a respected person so that your character is the measure ot your politics

I think we have the same dad.

>say something bad about hillary
>''omg guys he is a trump suporter, i cant believe it''
>''so he is a racist, sexist, islamophobe like trump!''

watch out... she will vote hillary anyways without admiting it

You're a free man now, user.

I wear my MAGA hat on campus, faggot. All the dumb Muzzie kids get all meek and scared when they see me with it. Trust me, it's a blast. Put those disgusting fucks in their place.