Let's discuss the latest Hollywood liberal brainwashing tactic

Let's discuss the latest Hollywood liberal brainwashing tactic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

If you haven't seen it, it's a group of popular celebrities begging you not to vote for Trump. And it's 10/10 cringeworthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfJZsXGzYp0
youtube.com/channel/UCbiEAICCX-lyat0IOUIbyCA
youtube.com/watch?v=jzae4DKexko
youtu.be/dMj-ebuSoGc
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfp1aPlgV9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is like a week old. Also it's comical that joss was able to get all his other cronies to meet up for this but couldn't get captain America.

> watched celebrity game shows
> saw celebrities get ridiculously easy questions compared to the usual contestants
> saw them fuck up the answers anyway

It will be a cold day in hell before I trust any (((celebrity))) with anything this important.

Yes I know it's a week old, and nobody has talked about it from what I've seen, which is why I'm bringing it up.

they are so far up their own ass they don't even can't even see the world around them. Their whole message is "lel Trump is sooo bad, trust us, we're really famous".

Like we can't tell you're being PAYED to say this? Like we give a shit about what you rich fucks think? It's so fake, it's trying to be ironically fake... The crap about their "unpolished sincerity" yeah right, nothing done in front of a camera is sincere. And the long-haired blonde and her shaky voice trying to touch our hearts, please.

This is what politics has come to in America, where the messenger is more important than the message: "Look at us guys, we're FAMOUS and COOL, look at us! And there's so MANY of us, all TOGETHER, and if you do what we say, one of us will get naked and show you his dick! Lul aren't we just so random? Btw, Trump is bad".

Yea, I think this commercial is really helping trump to be honest. Anyone who isn't either a die hard Marvel fan, or has just the slightest bit of common sense would immediately cringe at this shit.

Because Captain America is ours. Hail Hydra.

user for president.

Another sign that this generation is 100% shit.
>plot twist...he was hydra all along GOT YA!

I can't vote in the US, but if I could, I sure don't like being talked down to and told what to do.

I like how they talk as if they are bipartisan only to slip in the occassional progressive policy

Robert Downie Jr is voting Hillary? I love Cred Forums but im voting for hillary now since Im a huge avengers fan and dont want Iron man my favourite avenger tl dislike me

sad thing is, my roommate (female...) saw the video on facebook and was actually laughing along with it. All the stupid little jokes worked on her, 'just a shit-ton of famous people', the 'Markie gets naked' bit, all of it.

I avoided getting into a political discussion with her, because I know I would just rage and end up slapping the shit out of her, but my god, these women... female suffrage really was a mistake.

Does anyone have the JUST Robert Downey?

It could have been a nice, self-aware video about a bunch of celebrities acknowledging their inflated egos and telling us to all go vote (but not in any particular direction). But they just had to shoehorn in their progressive agenda.

Basically what they want.

Well also id like to see a nude scene

How old is she? If she's over 21 you need to have an intervention with that thing.

>celebrities begging you not to vote for Trump

I thought they said not to vote for the fucking racist abusive ignorant losing coward? Why do you assume they mean Trump?

Isn't Downey a closet Republican?

I like watching this before working out. The rage fuels my workout

>tfw too intelligent to care what Hollywood thinks

she's a disgusting 'depressed-at-home-but-faking-happiness-outside' normie who starts drinking at 10 am on the weekends and spends hours browsing facebook watching kitty videos and OP's video. Yeah, she's 27, and I just want to kill her. Will move out soon.

Funny calling himlary racist idiot when tchnically hillary isnt white

>people shouldn't be allowed to vote if they disagree with me
Surely, you can't be this cucked.

>Popular

Funny you said you wanted to kill her. Trump said "i hate murderers" during the NYC park killing. Your hero Trump hates you

The only people who should be allowed to vote are free white landowning males.

That's nice, we all are here, but we are discussing the brainwashing a video like this can induce on someone not as intelligent as us.

>people speak their opinions
>OMG THEY ARE BRAINWASHING! SHUT THEM UP!
>muh rights! muh gunz!

Yep, and they should literally be thrown from helicopters.

The Greek word for "actor" meant roughly the same as "prostitute" for a reason.

That's not what he said. He said her opinion was skewed by the video. Thus the video made her vote the way she is going to (is basically what he implied by the vibe he got from her while watching the video).

Great idea. Go after the "Not old enough to vote" demographic.

Thats offensive and Greeks literally considered artists higher than soldiers

>its brainwashing because someone changed their opinion when they got new info!

you people are fucking delusional.

This plays out like a fucking parody, how stupid do you have to be to take this seriously

Sure bud

Nope, fuck you leaf.

Giving a shit about what kikes and their useful idiots think haha!

wanting to kill someone doesn't make you a murderer, only murdering someone makes you a murderer.

it's not that she disagrees with me. I've had discussions with people where they actually bring good points against Trump, etc. But she's a brainwashed idiot who just follows the opinion of the latest video trending on youtube. She's never heard Trump speak, yet she goes on about how 'racist' he is. She's never heard Hillary speak, yet she likes her. Why? MSM.

Hell, she hates fucking muslims here in Norway, literally said so, so she's more of a bigot than Trump, yet she fails to realize that.

So I guess feminists getting naked and sucking dildos on the street with "still not asking for it" written on their tits is just their way of expressing their opinion? And not actually a shock and spectacle tactic?

Manchildren are old enough to vote though, they just probably won't

There's a parody
youtube.com/watch?v=jfJZsXGzYp0

it can be both simp.

Cred Forums double standards

>whinge about "liberals" and "lefties" never being able to have discussions and simply dismissing opinions that they dont agree with
>LOOK AT THIS BRAINWASHING!! ITS THE JEWS!! CENSOR IT

>they got new info

tell me, what new info can you get from that video? I'll be waiting here...

>someone gathered those high pay actors and that old lady
>someone edited this
>someone composed that NGO tier 'omg let's do something!!' piano music
If you don't think there's an organization behind this you are a fucking retard.

>not getting the cap and Hawkeye
confirmed for no Freedom

It's not a double standard

It's a single standard.

Gas the kikes, fuck Jewish tricks, counter-semitism now.

Wheres captain America? They pretty much are doing the script to Civil in real life.

It's brainwashing getting 20 famous people who young people look up to, to shove a message with an obvious agenda attached to it down the throat of Americas youth.

Wait, what?

>their...*lip quivers*... unpolished sincerity

NEVER GETS OLD

>it is ok when non kikes act the exact same way as the kikes though...infact it makes them alpha!
>vote trump!

A bunch of rich celebrities being paid to tell you who to vote for should really stimulate your cerebral tissues; if it doesn't you're probably pretty stupid and lack critical thinking.

You are literally the only one here who doesn't get it. Maybe you really are brainwashed?

jesus christ, this guy looks and talks like a fucking cartoon character.
Fucking americans

>she's a lizard, that's what he means. Lizards can't be racist, racism is only for whites.

you people are all that you hate

you are basically jews

>no no we cant have any other propaganda out there other than our own
>SHUT IT DOWN

Literally yes. To defeat the Jew you must name and know their ways.

You still have the thought. If an Islamist thinks he wants to commit an act of terror but doesnt that still makes him as bad

>famous people are not allowed to have opinions unless they agree with me!

sounds a whole lot like a SJW there kiddo.

Yes, shut down propaganda that is detrimental to the nation for those who seek to replace the white race.

It's called self-interest.

Hillary is Welsh a Celtic ethnicity not white

Chris Evans is a liberal so it's not as big a deal as you think it is.

>thinks trump firing back at Clinton is propaganda shut yourself down and kill yourself.

Wow, Scarlett's even sporting a $hillary-like hair style.

>listening to someone who gets paid to read what others write for a living

>a bunch of rich celebrity faggots who live in mansions in all-white gated communities telling the people that have to deal with the downsides of diversity that they need to vote against their own interests

hmm really made me think. This is basically a summary of what this election is all about: "elite globalists telling the goyim what's best for them". This is exactly the sort of shit that causes people to vote for Trump in the first place. Fuck them.

Become what you hate to strike back at evil

you are projecting my point. No wonder you don't understand anything you see about this election.

>Ashley Johnson
It's over. If that cutie doesn't want me to vote Trump, then it can't be helped. Guess I'll be staying home on election day.

Also, does anyone know the name of the qt in the OP?

(((Robert downey jr)))

they have always done the same thing. it is nothing new.
the only real difference is you are ass pained about kikes doing it instead of rightfully having disdain for anyone with that level of kikery.

>brand all reasonable stances that conflict with Marxist liberal regressive agenda as Nazi
>somehow think this will get people to join their cause

They're creating their own enemies by being so deadset on seeing this country destroyed.

Notice the different types of shot for each person.
> Guy with bright eyes: oddly framed close up shot
> Scarlet Joh-dad-bought-the-cinema-tickets : wide top half shot
> Surprise! Cheadle! Why you jump? Is this a race thing!?

This is more about drawing attention to them and away from competitors than the issues. Same as Hollywoods diversity drive.

Long live Bollywood!

>The Avengers lecturing anyone else about being too dangerous to have the capability of destroying cities

>bung of """"famous"""" (((celebrities))) beg you to not vote for a certain candidate
>new info
cuck

> female suffrage really was a mistake
What did he mean by this?

Um if my enemy is using guns I'm not showing up with a boomerang.

Faggot.

>ITS THEIR FAULT I GET SCARED AND JUMP WHEN I SEE A BUCK NIGGER!
>THEY ONLY PUT THEM IN MOVIES TO SHOW HOW RACIST I AM!

delusional.

You need to go back

>not an argument
>maple flavored intellectuals

I thought renaming him Red "The Straw Man" Skull was a bit too on the nose.

That's Scarlet Johanson lad
She's everywhere these days

Why do people care what actors say? They're fucking actors. They say whatever they are told.

Ok this has to be a CTR shill. Stop samefagging. You only get payed 5 cents per thread you post in. Not per post.

>Lol, like Trump is totally gonna just nuke everybody. Like seriously guys this is what we actually believe. Doesn't that make us seem totally credible and rational?

>so it is better to become the vile thing!
neck your self.

stop making excuses for shitty people just because they are the "same" as you.
protip. they dont like plebs.

>le cuck XD

More than half the people in the West have IQs below 100. These people are easily influenced very lazy. So lazy that they will allow others to think for them.

>What did he mean by this?
I meant it's a mistake to give voting rights to people who make their decision based on a fucking video shared on facebook. We're norwegians, so of course we don't vote on the US elections, but this leads me to believe this woman behaves the same way on our national elections: ignores all content-oriented sources, and just votes based on the feels she gets from stupid social media propaganda. Seriously you don't think this is democracy?

It's a really stylish, funny, and convincing ad. I'm sure that it's going to work and help increase the number of voters in America. Why are you so butthurt about this, OP? It's not even overtly anti-Trump material.

He is the highest paid actor right now so he probably just wants lower taxes(but still wants 30 million illegals to make his breakfast, mow his lawn, clean his pools, etc)

I made a video about this.
youtube.com/channel/UCbiEAICCX-lyat0IOUIbyCA

Shutting down kike propaganda is not the same as becoming a kike.

Your idea of lolbertarian principles are fucking stupid.

They said "he". Say what you want about Hillary, but she doesn't have a dick.

>A shitload of famous people

I hate this "humor" fucking americans

This.

There was a thread about Ashkenazis and if they were European.

It just so happens that OP's image contained an attractive woman yet I lost the picture somehow.

Black-red swimsuit with boobs somewhat visible and overall very attractive.

>higher than soldiers
Jesus Christ you're fucking dumb

>but not to intelligent to do it wrong

>he really thinks CTR is on Cred Forums
you must really think Cred Forums is actually important enough to shill on.
that is funny. delusional but funny.

That´s not the only one, check this Will & Grace episode
youtube.com/watch?v=jzae4DKexko

>thought crime

All of these people with the exception of Robert Downey Jr are literal fucking WHOs.

This video is just a reminder that the artists we enjoy are providing a service we pay for and that service isn't life advice. Confusing one for the other is just folly.

That said Trump is shit. So is Hillary. Neither should even be in position to run. The system was rigged to put Hillary there from the start. The primary process for both parties is rigged to give the impression that your vote matters, but really the party chooses the winner.

The only reason Trump is there is because of a perfect storm of lack of party leadership and the utter saturation of candidates in the primary process, splitting the vote so many ways that Trump was able to get the win because he was underestimated and the "serious" candidates were busy attacking each other and being too arrogant to step down earlier to support one candidate.

If I had to choose, I would be trump because Hillary seems like the closest thing of the two, to a supervillain. She literally blamed some dumb bastard that made a video for benghazi and put him in jail when she knew it wasn't true. That's some psychopath shit. And she gave no fucks about it. Read that book that came out from one of the secret service agents that served under Bill Clinton. The persona you see on TV is not who she is. But is Trump really any better? The man is a buffoon, racist, sexist, opportunist. But I don't see him as having malicious intent.

this will help a lot of people feel better about their poor decision, have no doubt

I took a look at Trump Clinton debate and it was quite entertaining to hear Stefan level bullshitting. Talking about Trump he had one answer to all questions - companies leaving US plus evil Mexicans\Chinese. Maybe you guys shouldn't be so eager for him to win.

>demanding people's opinion and speech be censored because you dont like it
>not being a kike

i see you maxed out your good goy stat.

>LEAF """logic"""

pls help me fgts

How do we fix ScarJo?

Is it even possible?

Im seriously fucking angry.

How can these rich bastards be so brainwashed?

How can they not see what danger is Hillary for the entire fucking world?

Why cant they see that Trump is the only chance we have? (i say we because if he doesnt win, we woould be fucked too.)

These motherfuckers are so detached from reality, they act like they care for the medium class person but i bet my fucking ass they dont even know how fucking much a cask of banana cost.

Fellow amerifats, you need tp make Trump win. You need to win this election. This may be the most important one.

Do as the Brits did, EVERYONE WAS AGAINST BREXIT, EVERYONE. BUT THEY WON ANYWAY. THEY MADE IT FOR THE GOOD CAUSES.

It is your time America. Show these motherfuckers, SHOW ALL OF THEM WHAT THE NORMAL PEOPLE WANT. SHOW THEM THAT YOU ARE TIRED OF BEING JUST A FUCKING NUMBER. SHOW THEM THAT YOU WANT YOUR COUNTRY TO IMPROVE.

FUCKING SHOW THEM.

>Yes goy, are you too much of a coward to keep your wife from fucking other men?
This is what you sound like.

Checked the record

Why does RDJ look like he's doing this because someone pointed a gun to his head.

>EVERYONE MAKE SURE THE NEGROE IS ON SCREEN WHEN THE SCRIPT SAYS "RACIST"

Thank you for the (you) here is one for (you)

The reason he *popped* onto the screen like that with a disposition at odds with the shots surrounding him is a technique called juxtaposition. It is supposed to surprise and make it memorable... "you do the math"

The rest was just a joke playing on his race-card use. You got the meme though. Good on you.

>not censoring peoples opinions is the same as letting some one fuck your wife

are you retarded?

Letting someone openly subvert your nation.

You would let someone spit in your face and come onto your girlfriend in front of you because muh free speech.

You're a coward.

Oh, right, the white woman blatantly white-washing a Japanese character in an upcoming movie.

Well, she's cute so I guess it is okay. Thanks, friend.

>no they are not allowed to have opinions i dont agree with!

you are a kike. gas your self.

Are people persuaded by this? Seeing a bunch of celebrities (totally detached from the lifestyles and concerns of average people) push for something just makes me hate them and their cause.

There were multiple threads the day it came out.

And yes, it does induce cringe, the only people who would pay any attention to this are underage faggots who can't vote anyways.

If your opinion is "the white American race should be replaced" then yes, you should be deported.

oh man some people (esp women) can be pretty retarded

I mean, I really like Ozzy Osbourne, and if he said in some drunken rage that we should all vote for Clinton, I'd just laugh

But some people are so crazy about certain celebreties that they will change their hairstyle immediatly just because they saw their favourite celeb having it

>japs always put westerns as their leads in anime/manga

i bet you think Guts is a nip as well.

You know he only talked about how important it was to register and vote, he didn't say vote for Hillary.

They probably paid him to say that shit then added it to make him seem pro-Hillary. Either way don't let the Jews fool you.

youtu.be/dMj-ebuSoGc

They look quite similar, though both of them are Jews

>How do we fix ScarJoo?
Oh, I know how.

not gonna watch his crap any more

not gonna watch her crap any more

literary who?

literary who?

literary who?

literary who?

I know none of these nobody aside from tony stark.

I agree with the fact that she is disgusting and pathetic but
>implying that drinking at 10 AM is bad
lol ok

They look kind of white.

i did not hear "replace the white race"

neck your self.

People who make rape jokes are rapists

:(

If you support Hillary Clinton you implicitly support the mass importation of the third world and an increased welfare state transferring money needed to raise children from whites to nonwhites.

You are supporting white genocide.

Make no mistake.

This poor fucker just keeps getting worse

what?

>hurr durr celts aren't white i am a true aryan
t. Chang Lang

did the reaper aged him or what?

>(i say we because if he doesnt win, we woould be fucked too.)
Clinton even said Angela Merkel is her rolemodel.
Just imagine Clinton and Merkel circlejerking.

We're so fucked.

I'm sure you liked suicide squad.

delusional
she is status quo to the max. dont let her shit fool you. she is dubya 2.0, a moron that will just support the war machine and the 1%.
same shit it has been since the 80s. nothing new or dangerous.
remember she spear headed the super predator idea back in the 90s.

>how do we fix a reptilian shapeshifter jewess?
you know the solution

>two female politicians unleash hell on earth
You can't make that shit up.

Are you stupid? The "status quo" is white replacement, globalization, and endless war.

That IS dangerous, especially because it's not new.

>muh super predator
Look at the racial demographics of the country in even 1990 compared to today. The white electorate has been dying and being replaced since then. Trump is basically running a shitlordy version of Bill's 1992 campaign with some added redpills like attacking the Fed, NAFTA, NATO, and wanting to undo the 1965 Hart-Cellar immigration act.

Nice roll.

Kek! You are either retarded or just underage

Berserk is blatantly western fantasy. Motoko Kusanagi is a science fiction character of Japanese ethnicity in Japan working for the Japanese government.

Also, I wanted to attach a casca cosplay image but there is not single casca cosplayer who is not terrible.

>he "status quo" is white replacement, globalization, and endless war.

Oh god guys I'M SO FUCKING AUTISTIC HELP ME I'M STICKING MY WIENER IN MY OWN BUTT AND I'M FAT AND GAY

>It will be a cold day in hell before I trust any (((celebrity))) with anything this important.

Like running for president?

I am assuming that since his flag is Norway, how she decides to vote is not really an issue.

Fuck em all to death?

Say delusional one more time.

My pee pee is stuck help me pull it out

Or being the president?

who are we kidding.
the moment a celebrities spouts views that matches theirs they will be "based/red pilled"

Hmmm, I smell a rat. Did this video come out around the same time that Civil War movie came out on DVD?

Pls hollywood make good film neither bullshit nor political endorsement.
If all enstablishment is for clinton im sure that trump is better way.
Not politically correct or fake lib-veg ethics...

better to support the jack ass who is proud to shirk his responsibilities and fucks over thousands of americans by not paying them for the work they have dont/items they have provided.
right?

I can't wait to get shamed for months on end by all corners of the media when Trump wins.

Do you think they will play ads like this, but where they just bitch and ask "why?"?

>you know the solution

Finally

Amazing video by people who truly represent America and Americans and who have no agenda whatsoever.
Really made me think.
Be sure you good goys leave a comment tellng these wonderful people how truly brave they are.

Trump is a literal genius and billionaire. You will die without a net worth of at least a million. Let that sink in.

He was a celeb after a successful businessman that has always seemed to have a good grasp of how the economy should be run. There are plenty of politicians that use their status to become celebrities. Just most of them aren't as polished as Trump

Just about sums up their audience really, if they think the only way anyone would vote for Hillary is by giving them the incentive that a B lister will get his dick out

Were you trying to convey a point here, or do you just have a case of pneumonia?

>latest
(((They))) used literally this same trick to elect Yeltsin in 1996, twenty years ago.

(((They))) are a remarkably unimaginative basket of degenerates.

hahaha besides i hate hillary, this was my 2nd thought when i decided to vote trump, can't wait to see the liberal and bullshit hollywood meltdown after he wins, i even plan to tape 'the view' for a week after the election

Don't touch me

haha i'm voting for him but he's no 'genius'. he started out with millions at his disposal and his father's bussiness, obviously he's what you call smart but lets be honest

(((You)))

saying outloud on TV that he's smart for dodging federal income tax was pretty stupid. he should have said something about just using existing tax laws to his advantage

No it doesn't. I think about speeding to work everyday, but I don't. Am I as bad as someone that speeds to work? Should I get the ticket for thinking it?

Besides, if he kills her, she will win. He's helping herb ecome #1

>opinions

>not an overt threat to do what they or bad things will happen

It's literally not an argument.

Why's the Mass Effect guy there? How is he famous?

illegal aliens arn't 'undocument workers' they're insurgents. even the women are breeders and droping anchor babies

>Latest

Is this your first election?

Hillary literally pimping out B-list celebrity nudes for votes

>leaf
>voting for hillary

I have no idea who any of those 'celebrities' are. But then again, I am not American so... Maybe that is why.

But like 90% of the channels in Sweden airs American shows. So I feel like I should know them, but I don't.

This is the culmination of capitalism and a two party system. We made our bed, now it's time to sleep

Being aware enough to know top 0,001% can afford to bribe every single politician running for president, or if not find legal loopholes, or set up their company's account in Ireland/Switzerland or wherever. So I can actually watch these pathetic commercial and admit to myself that Robert Jr. was actually funny for a moment, in otherwise no more or less pathetic ad compared to other Red or Blue team ads. Feelsgodman. USA didn't have a president or even a candidate capable of standing up to big banks for decades if not longer, and even when they do, they make 0 impact. Keep rooting for your team and filtering all your rage on bs like this, that will surely change the world order. Also, the rest that have embraced apathy or resignation and stopped voting, keep up the good work, it all works toward keeping 0,001% stable and running their business as usual. We're all good goyims in our own way, and Trumpfag fever is just one of many ways to do it. Every once in a while, 1 out of 100 elections matter, and this is not that 1, so smile and embrace that you'll die the same class you were born into, like everyone else; unless you gave up on moral compass and embraced sociopathy as guidance, and plan to scam/trump bunch of people out of their payment for the rest of your life, and still don't make enough not to be bailed out 4 times just to stay afloat at the "small loan" you were born into. Just a reminder, freaking Puff Daddy is currently a bigger entrepreneur than Trump, and that Hillary cheated Sanders out of winning, and that all of that wouldn't matter anyway cause he would be bought by the banks if he passed the starting line.

Oh my gosh I'm cringing, I'm glad I refused to watch this. The obnoxious queers repelled me, this made me hate them.

ahahahahahah no fucking way

it's so unbelievably condescending

meme her into a fascist

the memes are real

"Do we really want to give nuclear weapon's who's signature move is firing people?"

Do they really think people are this stupid? This will just push people the opposite direction.

it's like they want people to vote trump... are they even listening to what they're saying?

>New Jersey
>India

I don't see anything wrong with this. Just people exercising their right to free speech.

Stop war, bring back hope to communities, stop aggressive intervention in Iran and Russia. Vote Trump.

People whose views are destructive to society should be prevented from bringing those views into the political sphere, yes. If you fall to the left on that political compass test, you should not have the vote.

if anyone couldnt tell, this was obvious irony/sarcasm.

MFW Shillary has mobilized the 14-21 year old Marvel fanboy demographic

>A bunch of out of touch billionaires supporting Hillary Clinton

Whats new?

The thread I was looking for. BUMP

it's exactly the tone in this video that people don't want to hear. why can't they understand this?

>Advertising someone to get naked over an important decision like a presidential vote

Guys look this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfp1aPlgV9s

Read the comments, this is fucking cringe, dislike the video guys, fuck this shit.

>Im a huge avengers fan

there's your problem

I would vote for Hillary if I got to fuck Scarjo in exchange tbhfam

I welcome these kinds of desperate pleas begging people not to vote for Trump, because it only makes people want to vote for Trump even more.

It's the Romeo and Juliet effect. When someone discourages you from doing something, you often feel that your freedom is being threatened, which motivates you to regain choice and control by doing exactly the opposite. And the more people discourage you, the stronger your feelings become.

Experiments show that children become more interested in a toy after they’re put under pressure not to play with it.

As Mark Twain once wrote, “Adam was but human… He did not want the apple for the apple’s sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden.” Because as we all know, forbidden fruit tastes so much sweeter.

If I tell you not to think about the color purple, what are you going to end up thinking about?

So please Hollywood, keep telling people not to vote for Trump, lol.

I don't think u heard right user. You have an OBLIGATION.

I love how they throw the normal people in there and then BLATANTLY tell you how that part of the brainwashing is supposed to work

This is insane

Great ad. I look forward to seeing Ruffalo's peen.

it's meant to be ironic, dude. Never mind, you're not a cool millenial like us, you wouldn't understand.

This is so Cringy as fuck, did that women just appear to be crying? Like the actors are so upset they find it hard to speak hards.

This is as cringy as watching bad hollywood hacking scenes.

*speak words