Trump has not received an endorsement from a single former president...

Trump has not received an endorsement from a single former president. He has also not been endorsed by a single newspaper.

Really makes you think...

... that Donald is by far the best candidate because none "established class" will endorse him. they are terrified of the status quo changing.

FPBP
sage and kill yourself nigger

Goes to show that Trump is his own party.

Hate Democrats? Vote Trump.
Hate Republicans? Vote Trump.

Trump is reforming Rs for the better. The fact that Bush Sr. is voting for Hillary confirms it.

Old Republicans lost control of their party and now they're crying over it.

Why would a newspaper endorse any candidate? Their job is to be unbiased.

every living former president was a piece of shit globalist scumbag besides maybe Carter who was just a retard

When getting paid by the DNC and Hillary, endorsements make sense,

THE ESTABLISHMENT HATES HIM!
This guy is getting vote using this one weird trick and basically you're fucking stupid!

>run on a ticket "against the establishment"
>the establishment doesn't like him
Who would have thought?!!??!

To be pedantic, they're endorsed by the editorial board/columnists which is generally a different section/office/floor than the reporting. It's why there are opinion columnists that write about their thoughts on a topic but don't report the news.

That is true and it is a scummy thing to do.

>endorsed by 83 generals
>endorsed by millions of police officers

Saged, kys you kike piece of shit shill

fpbp

I don't know if it counts, but Mr Peña endorsed him, in my opinion, if a foreign president endorses a candidate is more valuable

>the political establishment on both "sides" opposes him
>the media establishment opposes him

Really makes me think that he's the one to change things.

>muh appeal to authority

The presidents that would have are dead.

there are only four former presidents alive today and they were all shit.

You're forgetting JFK

Why do you think (((they))) killed him?

>Implying this is a bad thing

It makes me think that he's doing something right.

>Bob Dole
>McCain
Fuck the Bushes.

>If I endorse him, I won't get anymore speaking engagements.
Former presidents do not just live off their pension, you know.

Keep drinking the cool-aid, Shlomo.

>Made fun of the two Republican presidents a lot during the primaries, and bullied their family member, Jeb.
>Husband of the woman running against him.
>Two Democrats, and one who openly says that he (Trump) is a joke.

Fuck the media. And what former president has an opinion that we should give a single flying fuckshit about? Slick Willy is automatically out, so are the Bushes, so that leaves, what, Carter? Not only was he a shit President, but he's a Democrat so do you really think he'd endorse any Republican candidate in the first place?

And again fuck the media. If they worked the way they were supposed to they shouldn't endorse any politicians in the first place.

>Jews, who own most of the media, refuse to endorse a man who threatens to undo Jewish plans
I am shocked.

Just a friendly reminder.

Interested Scot here. You know, I always hated that Trump cunt, ever since his golf course stupidity in Scotland a few years back.

But we're living in weird times now, and hillary is the real illary.

The thing that concerns me though, is that from an outside perspective, I fear we are losing the meme war. Trump is universally derided, and yet most people that I talk to are unaware of hilary's crimes and general unsuitability. They are falling for the 'Anyone but Trump' meme.

>He hasn't been endorsed by a bunch of cucks

ok

wtf I hate gay women in wheelchairs now

> BUT THE PEOPLE HAVE TO LISTEN TO US
> THEY CAN'T GET INFORMATION FROM ANYONE ELSE, WE MADE SURE OF IT
> AND THEY'RE TOO STUPID TO FIGURE OUT WE'RE LYING

Newspapers cannot endorse him. They like to present themselves as intellectual and Trump is associated with anything but. If they endorse him, win or lose, they will never live it down.

Trump is basically running against the entire traditional media. Also fuck former faggot presidents. One's wife is running against "Her". The other is busy finger-painting and wishing he could have 8 years of his life back. Who's left? Jimmy Carter? You serious?

FPBP

If anything thats a good thing for donald. Really shows he is anti the shit show that has fucked america over.