Just woke up, I see CTR is out in full force today. Where my ethnonationalist bros at?

Just woke up, I see CTR is out in full force today. Where my ethnonationalist bros at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imwfLtwiuTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce

OH MY GAWD GIVE THE SAUCE

Sauce

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

>CTR
?

What's a bigger threat
The external threat of ooga booga or the internal liberal cuck?

right into my nose please

Right here

Every other thread on the catalog is a low effort DRUMPF BTFO or poll screenshot + song lyrics thread

youtube.com/watch?v=imwfLtwiuTc

sauce?

Nice shop

ethnonationalist bro checking in.

busy worshipping cut jew cock

ayyyy senpai

This thread really made me think

Just give sauce NAO

>Where my ethnonationalist bros at?

Well for me it means posting stuff exposing Russia as the non-white pro-muslim hell hole it is.

Does this makes me a CTR shill?

It's actually better like that though. Get outta here with your nigger-tier fetishes

>Ethnonationalist
>Post shitskins

Calm down senpai
I appreciate many shapes

MUH

THICC

IT'S NOT EVEN CTR, ALL THE CANCER FROM RED-DIT HAS COME HERE FROM ALL THE JUDENPRESSE.
THE JEWS ARE RUINING THE PLACE WITH PRESS, NEED A NEW HOME UNTIL AFTER ELECTION.

Don't we just need to redpill them? Previous waves of immigrants have assimilated fine.

nearly impossible. Just about everyone will only accept information that pleases their confirmation bias.

It'd take more than just a couple months to do so, and the majority of them are only going to be here until election

ugh, disgusting low test bait.

>Just about everyone will only accept information that pleases their confirmation bias.

That's a heck of a confirmation bias you have there.

nonsummerjack is so fucking hot

>proving myself right

You have to try and pull the common ground first.
Like when converting feminists it's important to note that yes they are oppressed, but it is not men who are doing it, rather the elite.

Why do you faggots always post shooped versions of women's asses? its like youre all niggers
>low test
confirmed for nigger memes

Salsa puto.